A visit to the neighbours

Story Info
Lunch at the neighbours turns into an afternoon of pleasure.
2.8k words
4.16
33.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
476 Followers

Edited by Todger65

*

It had been a few nights since Frank and Bev were over, when I received a message from Bev.

"Hi honey, what are you up to this afternoon?"

"Nothing, the guys are busy working away." I text back.

"Frank and I were wondering if you would like to come up for lunch," Bev replied.

"Sure, love to. What would you like me to bring?"

"Frank said just your sexy hot body."

"Oh, so Frank wants to play. Maybe I should bring some hot lingerie." I replied.

"Honey you can wear the hot lingerie for me also."

"Ok, I will. See you soon." I replied.

I headed to the bedroom and got changed. I put on a short pair of denim shorts that were pretty revealing, and a black top. I grabbed a small handbag and packed a few toys, oil, and lingerie, ready for the afternoon. As I headed out the door, I told the guys I would be back soon, and headed up to see Bev.

I arrived at the apartment and knocked, and was greeted by Bev at the door inviting me in.

"Hi Toni." Frank said, as he stood in the lounge.

"Hi Frank." I replied.

"You have a nice apartment." I said, looking around.

"I'll take you for a tour." Bev said, as she took my hand leading me through the apartment.

The last stop was their bedroom. It was a large room with a large king bed.

"You can leave your bag on the bed honey. Let's go eat." Bev said.

We headed out to the kitchen where Frank had prepared lunch. We sat around for about an hour chatting while we ate and sharing a bottle of wine.

"So, what's this about you bringing lingerie?" Frank said, with a laugh.

"Well, I might just have to go get changed for you young Frank." I replied with a smile.

While Frank cleaned up, Bev and I headed into the bedroom. Bev went to the wardrobe and pulled out a bag.

"Look what frank brought me." Bev said, as she opened the bag pulling out a dildo.

"Oh my god, that is huge." I said, looking at the dildo. "He also brought me lingerie. I'll try it on in a minute." Bev said.

I wasn't surprised by the length, but by how thick the dildo was. It was the equivalent of about four cocks.

"Having had two cocks inside me, I guess Frank knows I like my pussy nice and full." Bev said, with a smile.

I opened my bag on the bed, and pulled out my lingerie and toys.

"Oh honey, you are full of surprises." Bev said, looking at what I brought with me.

I headed into the bathroom with my lingerie and changed. I put on a black g-string that was so tiny, it barely covered the lips of my pussy, and a black lace teddy. I opened the bathroom door and joined Bev in the bedroom.

"Honey, that look so sexy." Bev said looking me up and down.

"My turn." Bev said, as she took her lingerie and headed to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Bev returned. She was wearing a see thru short lace top that barely covered her Large breasts, and a see thru pair of red panties.

"Oh wow, you look hot, Frank has good taste in Lingerie." I said, as I stared at her.

Bev walked over and sat next to me on the bed, and I could tell she was as turned on as I was. As she put her hand on my leg, she moved in close kissing me on the lips. She ran her hand between my legs, and I could feel my heart race. With my tiny panties hardly covering my pussy, I could feel her touch on my pussy lips. I ran my hand over her large breasts paying attention to her pointy nipples. After a few minutes, Bev laid me back on the bed. She kneeled over me pulling her panties to the side lowering her pussy on my lips. Her pussy was nice and wet and tasted so good as my tongue explored her wetness.

"Oh fuck honey, I've missed your tongue on my pussy." Bev said, between her moans.

I licked Bev a little longer before she hopped off. She helped me up off the bed and we both headed out to the lounge.

"Wow ladies. You both look sexy." Frank said, looking us both up and down. "Maybe I should test out my new camera."

Now I'm not one for photos, but the thought of Frank taking pictures got me excited. Bev took my hand and knelt me on the couch. She spread my arse apart before teasing me with her tongue. While I was enjoying Bev licking my arse, I heard the clicking of Franks camera. All of a sudden, Bev got up as Frank moved close still taking pictures. I lifted one leg up placing my foot on the couch, and with my pussy spread apart, I could feel my panties riding deep inside my pussy.

"Look at those beautiful lips." Frank said, as he clicked away on the camera. "Why don't we head into the bedroom ladies, I want to see you two play."

I hopped up off the couch and followed Bev into the bedroom. Frank put the camera down and undressed as I picked up my toys and laid on the bed. I got comfortable as Bev got on the knees and started sucking Franks hard cock. As I watched, I slid my wet panties off and spread my legs. I teased my pussy with one of the toys, before sliding it deep inside me. Bev turned her head and watched before continuing to suck Franks cock. I sucked the second toy getting it nice and wet, then pressed it against my pussy sliding it inside me. Frank grabbed the camera, and while Bev sucked his cock, he took a few more pictures.

"You like watching her?" Bev said, as she continued sucking Frank.

"God, you know I do honey." Frank replied.

After a few minutes, Bev got up and joined me on the bed. She took hold of the two toys in inside me and started fucking my pussy. I looked over at Frank watching, stroking his cock. I started squeezing my breasts, and as I felt my body starting to freeze, I was ready to cum.

"Oh yes, yes, fuck I'm cumming." I screamed, as my body started to shake over and over.

As I started to relax, Bev slid both dildos out before licking the cum from my pussy. I knelt up on the bed and laid Bev down. I slid her panties off and ran my tongue up her thigh, finding the wetness between her legs. I slid three fingers inside her pussy as my tongue explored her. I knelt up and reached for the oil and poured some on my hands. Grabbing Bev's new toy I started rubbing the oil from my hands all over it. I slowly pressed it against her pussy, sliding it in nice and slow.

"Oh god honey, oh god, take it slow." Bev said, as she slid her hands down spreading her pussy apart.

As I slowly slid the large dildo inside her, I felt Franks hands on my arse. He knelt down spreading my arse apart teasing me with his tongue.

"Oh god my pussy, oh fuck." Bev moaned, as the dildo stretched her pussy.

Frank got up and positioned himself behind me, sliding his cock deep insides my pussy. Straight away he started fucking me nice and hard pounding my pussy. After a few minutes, Frank slid his cock out and picked up the oil. He poured an amount on his cock before slowly sliding inside my arse.

"Oh Fuck yes." I moaned, as I continued fucking Bev's pussy with her dildo.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh god I'm cumming." Bev moaned, as her hands spread her pussy.

Bev slid the dildo out and knelt on the bed watching Frank fuck my arse. After a few minutes, there was a knock at the door. Bev looked at Frank, as he slid his cock out of my arse. He quickly put on his dressing gown and headed out of the bedroom to answer the door. Bev, still laying on her back pulled me over, guiding my pussy on her eager lips. Her tongue went wild, exploring every part of my wet pussy. I lowered my head and softly licked Bev, tasting her cum between her legs.

"God Toni, you taste so good." Bev said, as she continued burying her tongue.

I heard the door close and Frank talking to someone in the lounge. After a few minutes, Frank came back into the room. Bev and I were still in a sixty-nine position, exploring each other's pussy.

"Bev, Robert has stopped by to say hi. How would you ladies feel about another in the bedroom? You can say no if you like." Frank said, as he closed the door.

"I don't mind Honey, as long as Toni's happy." Bev said, as she slid one of my dildo's inside my pussy.

"The more cocks the better, bring him in." I said, as I grabbed my other dildo and slid it in Bev's pussy.

Bev and I were enjoying each other so much, we didn't even hear Frank leave the room, let alone return with Robert.

"Oh god Bev, I'm cumming, yeah, yeah." I moaned, as I pressed my pussy against her mouth. "Oh yes."

"Cum honey, I want to taste your cum on my lips." Bev said, as my body shook.

"Yes, yes, oh yeah." I moaned.

As I relaxed, I collapsed on the bed. Bev and I both noticed Frank and Robert were in the room, both standing naked watching.

"This is Robert Toni." Frank said, as he knelt on the bed sliding his cock in my mouth.

With my mouth full, I didn't say a word as I sucked Franks cock. As I looked over, I noticed Bev pulling Robert close.

"Don't be shy." Bev said, with a giggle as she took Roberts cock in her mouth.

Bev and I sucked their cocks for a good few minutes, before Bev got up laying Robert on the bed.

"Ride his hard cock honey." Bev said, as she helped me up.

Frank stood stroking his cock watching as I mounted Robert sliding his cock inside my pussy.

"God Frank, where did you find this honey." Robert said, as he let out a moan as his cock slid deep inside me.

As I slowly rode Robert, Bev knelt over him lowering her pussy over his mouth. As we were both being pleased by Robert, facing each other, we kissed sliding our tongues in each other's mouth. Frank stood by the bed and picked up the oil, stroking it all over his cock.

"Fuck her arse Frank." Bev said, as he climbed off Robert and lay on the bed with her large dildo.

Frank pushed me forward pressing his cock against my arse, slowly sliding inside me.

"Oh yeah, yeah." I moaned, as they both fucked my arse and pussy.

"Fuck honey, your pussy feels good." Robert said, as he started sucking my nipples.

I looked over at Bev with her legs spread wide. She pressed the large dildo against her pussy, sliding it inside nice and slow. As the dildo slid in deep, she threw her head back letting out a loud moan. The feel of the two cock inside me and watching Bev, brought me to the edge of cumming. I thrust my hips taking their cocks harder and deeper.

"Harder, fuck me harder, I'm going to cum." I screamed. "Yes, yes."

The guys continued fucking me for a few more minutes, before Frank slid his cock out of my arse. I hopped off Robert and laid down, as Bev slid the dildo out of her pussy and knelt on the bed. Without a word, Robert moved behind Bev and slid his cock in her pussy.

"Oh god fuck me Robert." Bev said, as she gripped the sheets.

Frank stood back stroking his cock and watching Bev being fucked by Robert. I slid under Bev caressing her large breasts, before sliding further down to her pussy. Roberts cock was nice and hard sliding in and out of her wet pussy. I started licking her, tasting the juices from her pussy. Bev started fingering my pussy as she started to moan over and over, and I knew she was going to cum. Robert started fucking her harder and her fingers started to explore my pussy deeper.

"Fuck yeah, don't stop, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Bev screamed, as her body started to shake.

Robert pulled his cock out of Bev's pussy and stood back. I slid out from under Bev, ready for a hard cock inside me.

"Time to fuck your arse honey." Frank said, as he moved behind Bev.

He pushed Bev's head down on the bed, and with her arse in the air, slid his cock in nice and slow. I looked over at Robert standing, watching as he stroked his cock. I got off the bed and knelt down in front of him, taking his cock deep in my mouth.

"Oh fuck Toni, that feels so good." Robert said, as he held my head thrusting his cock in my mouth.

"Fuck my arse." I said, looking at Robert as I got up and knelt on the bed.

Robert moved behind, and I felt his hard cock slid deep inside my arse. The guys fucked us both in the arse nice and hard, and with every thrust, Bev and I let out a moan of pleasure.

"Here you go Robert. I'm sure my wife will enjoy your cock in her arse." Frank said, as he pulled his cock out. "My turn to fuck your tight little arse Toni."

Robert slid his cock in Bev's arse as she laid her head down gripping hold of the pillow. Frank pressed his cock against my arse and slid deep inside me. I slid my hand under me between my legs rubbing and fingering my wet pussy.

"Fuck Frank, fuck, yeah, oh yeah." I moaned, as his cock pounded me hard. "God I'm cumming."

As Frank continued fucking me, Robert slid his cock out of Bev's arse. She laid on her back rubbing her pussy as Robert knelt next to her stroking his cock.

"Time to cover you girls in cum." Frank said, sliding his cock out of my arse.

"God Frank, I just want to cover your wife's tits." Robert replied.

I laid next to Bev, kissing her on the lips. Both Frank and Robert knelt next to us, both stroking their hard cocks getting ready to cum. I pulled my lips off Bev's and grabbed Franks cock. I stroked him nice and hard, and I could feel his body starting to tense. I opened my mouth ready, waiting for his drops of cum.

"Oh fuck baby, fuck yeah, yeah." Frank moaned, as his body shook and his cock exploded.

His cum shot in my mouth and over my lips. I pulled his cock close and sucked the head before swallowing his cum.

"Fuck, fuck, oh fuck yeah." Robert moaned, as he shot his cum all over Bev's big breasts. "Oh god."

Both guys sat on the bed, as Bev and I kissed and I rubbed the cum into her breasts.

"Holly shit Frank, I should come and visit you more often." Robert said, with a laugh.

Bev and I got up and headed to the bathroom to clean ourselves. When we returned, we headed out to the lounge.

"Where's Robert honey." Bev said, looking at Frank.

"He had to go ladies. He said to tell you thank you for a great afternoon." Frank replied.

"I didn't expect him over. Glad you didn't mind him joining in. You could of said no ladies."

"All good Frank. The more the better, and I know you love to watch Bev being fucked." I replied with a smile.

"I've got a question for you Toni. You say more the better, how many is better?"

"Well, the most I've had to play with was about fifteen." I replied.

"Oh wow. I bet you enjoyed that." Frank replied.

"I did, it was amazing."

"God, I'm getting wet just thinking about it." Bev said, looking over at Frank.

"Would you like that honey?" Frank said.

"Well, it would be fun, and I'm sure you would love to watch honey." Bev replied.

"Then you better organise it Toni." Frank said, with a smile.

We sat and chatted for a little bit longer before I collected my toys, got dressed and headed back to my apartment.


Toni73
Toni73
476 Followers