A Visit to the Spa Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samuel stared down at the massive dildo in his hands. His fingers didn't even meet as he wrapped his hands around it. The dildo was the length of his underarm, and thicker than his fist. "But - but it's too big!"

"It is big," Brandon agreed, walking over to him. "But you can do it, Sammy. I know you can."

He was bolstered by Brandon's obvious faith in him. "Okay, Sir."

"Good boy," Brandon murmured, stroking Samuel's bare shoulders. "Why don't you started by licking and sucking on it? Get it nice and wet."

Samuel sat down on Brandon's bed, the massive dildo in his lap. He started licking the tip, pretending it was Brandon's cock as he held it.

Brandon turned to the bottom drawer again, pulling out a bottle of lube and tossing it on the bed. Then he reached for the nightstand, where he had left his phone. He aimed it at Samuel.

Samuel looked up. "Sir? What are you doing?"

"This is a demonstration, Sammy. So, I have to make a video to show how good you are at licking and sucking a big fat cock like that," Brandon told him.

That made sense, Samuel supposed. He continued licking, getting the dildo slick and wet, and opened his mouth as wide as possible. He barely managed more than half an inch, the dildo was simply too thick to slide down his throat.

"Why don't you demonstrate how well you can suck my cock?" Brandon asked, moving closer to Samuel.

Samuel put the dildo next to him on the bed, and opened Brandon's bathrobe. He glanced up, but Brandon was focused on his phone, still aiming it at Samuel.

Samuel smiled, then began to lick Brandon's hard cock, moaning as it hardened further in his hands, then opened his mouth.

"Good boy," Brandon groaned. "Yeah, show me how deep you can take it, boy."

Samuel moved forward, gagging a little as Brandon's thick cock slid down his throat. He left it there for a moment, then moved back. He glanced up at Brandon, at his phone, and kept bobbing back and forth.

"That's it," Brandon moaned, thrusting forward. "Mmm, you love sucking cock, don't you?"

Samuel moaned in agreement. He did like sucking Brandon's cock. It made Brandon happy. Making Brandon happy was all that mattered right now. Brandon was being so nice, putting on the piano music and lighting candles and incense for Samuel.

Brandon rested one hand on the back of Samuel's head. "Keep still," he said, and Samuel obeyed. Brandon began to fuck his mouth, forcing his cock down Samuel's throat with every thrust.

Samuel moaned, hoping Brandon would be done soon. His thrusts were hard and deep, and left Samuel gagging. He could feel his face getting flustered, and he glanced up at the camera, a little worried.

"Oh yeah, keep looking at me like that, boy, just like that." Brandon let out a deep groan, and began to fuck Samuel's mouth faster. "Mmm, you look so pretty with my cock in your mouth."

Samuel kept his eyes on the phone, and on Brandon, making sure his tongue was pressed against Brandon's cock as he kept thrusting in and out. Brandon liked him like this, so Samuel would keep looking up until Brandon was done.

Brandon pulled out of Samuel's mouth, and began pumping his fist up and down his cock. "Keep your mouth open, boy."

Samuel did, still looking up at Brandon's face, and missed the first streak of come. It landed on his chin. He used his tongue to clean it off as much as possible. The next white streak landed on his chest, and going by Brandon's groans, he liked that. The next and final jet of thick, hot come landed a little lower, and Samuel could feel it drip down his chest. "Sir?" he asked, when Brandon was still panting and coming down from his orgasm. "Should I clean up?"

"No, leave it. A good slut should be covered in come," Brandon told him. "You should get used to it for Saturday."

"Yes, Sir." He picked up the dildo, once again struck by how incredibly thick and long it was.

"You can start putting that inside you now, boy," Brandon told him.

Samuel began by covering the tip in plenty of lube, until it was slick and shiny. Then he lay back on the bed, lifting his knees and spreading his legs. Brandon moved to stand at the foot of the bed, his phone aimed at Samuel.

Samuel bit his lip, all too aware that in this position, his caged cock was very visible to anyone who would watch this video. They'd all see that his cock belonged to Brandon. He felt hot, both with embarrassment and arousal. Of course he belonged to Brandon, why not let others see it?

He raised his head, holding the dildo in one hand, and spreading his ass cheeks with the other. He grunted, a little uncomfortable as he aimed the tip of the dildo at his hole. He pushed forward, but it only hurt, and he couldn't feel it slip inside. He kept trying, then put the dildo next to him, grabbing the lube again.

He glanced up at Brandon. "Sorry, Sir."

"Just keep trying, boy," Brandon replied. "You can do it."

Samuel nodded, and grabbed the lube. The problem was obviously that his hole was too dry, and he drizzled some lube onto his fingers, then started circling his hole.

"Yes, boy, prep your pretty little asshole," Brandon said. He moved forward, kneeling on the bed. He was grinning as he looked at his phone's screen. "Spread your legs a little wider, yes, that's it."

Samuel kept circling his hole with his slick fingers, then bit his lip when he slipped a finger inside. Brandon usually prepped him for anal, since Brandon liked teasing him and touching his cute bubble butt. He slid in another finger, pumping them in and out like Brandon always did.

"Mmm, good boy," Brandon said, his voice low. "Get that hole nice and slick. Go on."

He whimpered, and kept fingering his hole. He crooked his fingers and arched his back. Ooh, that had felt just as good as when Brandon played with him. "Aaah!" He was panting as he moved his fingers, stretching his hole and spreading the lube.

"That's enough for now, boy, try the dildo again."

He reluctantly pulled his fingers out of his hole, and pressed the tip of the dildo against his slicked up asshole. It went a little easier this time, and he winced as the dildo started stretching his hole painfully. "Sir!" he whimpered.

"Keep pushing, Sammy," Brandon told him. "You're doing very well."

He took a deep breath, focusing on the nice smell of the candles, of Brandon, and breathed out. He pushed the dildo in further, forcing his hole to stretch around it. It hurt, but Brandon wanted him to do it. "Ah, Sir, it won't fit!" He looked up at Brandon pleadingly.

Brandon eyed him thoughtfully. "Try a different position, boy. Kneel over it."

Samuel nodded, and sat up on his knees, facing Brandon. The dildo was so big that it was already brushing against his ass when Samuel placed it between his knees. He bit his lip, and lowered himself. He kept both hands wrapped around the dildo to keep it in place.

Brandon had moved back a little, still filming Samuel with his phone. He moved it, first to focus on Samuel's groin, on his caged cock and the way he tried to lower himself down on the dildo, then up to focus on Samuel's heaving chest and his flustered face. "Good boy, Sammy, keep going."

Samuel whimpered, looking down at the massive cock, then up at Brandon. "Sir, it won't fit!" His asshole was stretched wide around the massive dildo, and he tried to lower himself further.

Brandon nodded, and sat down on the bed. "Why don't I hold it for you," he said, reaching out to take the dildo. His large hand held it in place. "And you just focus on fucking yourself on it like a good boy."

Samuel let go of the dildo and sat up. The angle was more comfortable now that he didn't have to lean down awkwardly to hold the dildo. He lowered himself further, using his hands to keep his ass spread. He whimpered every time he pushed himself down further. It hurt, but Brandon wanted him to do it.

Brandon kept murmuring encouragement as Samuel slowly but surely managed to work the tip of the dildo inside of him.

He was panting and sweating, but Samuel also felt proud when he realised the head of the massive dildo was inside of him. He could feel the veins against his ass, and knew there was still a long way to go.

Brandon let go of the dildo, and moved back, smiling proudly. "How do you feel, Sammy?"

He groaned. "It hurts, Sir. I'm so full."

Brandon moved off the bed, still filming him. "Can you turn your back to me, Sammy? I want to see your hole."

Samuel moved with some effort, and he grunted as his movements pushed the dildo in deeper, but eventually he had his back to Brandon. "Sir?"

"Oh yes, very nice."

Samuel started when he felt Brandon's hands on his ass, tracing his hole. "Sir!" he whimpered.

"Yes, this dildo fits your cute ass very well," Brandon said, and slapped his ass cheeks.

Samuel whimpered as Brandon spanked him again and again. "Sir, please!" It hurt even more to be spanked like this, with the dildo stretching his hole so wide.

"Take it deeper, boy. Show me how much more you can take."

Samuel took a deep breath, and pushed himself down. He groaned, unable to believe he was taking it deeper. He had to reach for the bottle of lube to cover the dildo in more, since he had only spread it on the head initially, but now he had to take the rest of the dildo.

He whimpered when he felt the thick veins against his hole, and he moved up a little before moving back down. He cried out when more slipped in than he had expected. "Aah, Sir!" he sobbed, panting.

"Good boy," Brandon told him. "That's right. Fuck yourself on it like a good slut. Show me how much you like it."

He glanced at Brandon over his shoulder, and was happy to see Brandon smiling and looking so proud. He was still filming Samuel, the phone pointed at his bubble butt and the dildo. He spread his thighs further, wanting to show more.

"Yes, like that, Sammy," Brandon murmured, his smile widening. "You can take more."

He kept going, moving up every now and then before pushing down hard, and groaning as the dildo slid deeper and deeper inside of him. It still hurt, and it was still strange to feel so full, but Brandon sounded very pleased with him.

"About halfway there," Brandon told him eventually. "Come on, take the rest of it too."

Samuel whimpered, running his hands down his lower abdomen. Was there a bit of a bulge there from the dildo? No, it couldn't be.

He had to keep going. Brandon wanted him to keep going.

"That's it, doesn't that feel good, Sammy? Having such a massive cock inside of you?"

"Yes, Sir," he managed, moving up again. "Ah, ah!" he moaned as the thick dildo pressed against a sensitive spot inside of him. He did it a few more times, moaning louder. Ooh, now it was definitely feeling good.

"Yes, Sammy, yes!" Brandon urged him. "Deeper!"

He moaned as he let the dildo slip deeper. He felt good, he wanted to be hard and come, but his cock was caged. He kept moving his hips up and down, riding the dildo like he would ride Brandon's.

From the corner of his eye, he could see Brandon move around the room, now filming Samuel from the front. Samuel looked him in the eyes as he kept fucking himself on the massive dildo. "Sir," he moaned, feeling hot all over.

Brandon's cock was fully hard, and Brandon was grinning as he kept filming. "Such a good slut," he said. "Keep riding that dildo, Sammy. Yes, it feels good, doesn't?"

"Yes!" he moaned, "yes, Sir, please!" If it hadn't been for the cage, he would have been hard by now. Maybe he even would've come.

He whimpered and moaned as he kept riding the dildo, rolling his hips and bouncing up and down. The searing pain of being stretched so wide was replaced by bliss. "Sir, please, I wanna come, Sir, let me come," he managed, looking at Brandon.

Brandon chuckled. "Not until Saturday, boy."

He groaned. "Sir, please!" He couldn't wait that long.

"You gonna beg like that on Saturday? Beg to be fucked?"

"Yes," he panted, "please, Sir, fuck me!"

"Look at the camera as you say that, Sammy."

He blinked, looking at Brandon's phone. "Please," he moaned, "please, fuck me!"

Brandon was looking very pleased. "Well, if this doesn't convince 'em to pay to fuck you, I don't know what will," he muttered, then pressed a few buttons on his phone, putting it back into the pocket of his bathrobe.

Samuel was still riding the dildo, moaning and rolling his hips.

"Samuel, stop for a moment. Can you lie on your back?"

Samuel whimpered as he moved. It was awkward and a little painful, but eventually he lay on his back with the dildo inside of him and his knees pulled up.

Brandon knelt down on the bed, his hands on Samuel's knees, spreading them wider. He nodded to himself, then grabbed the dildo and pushed it in further.

Samuel moaned, arching his back. "Aah, Sir!"

Brandon grinned at him. "It wasn't in fully, Sammy," he said. "It still isn't. Maybe we should keep practising until you can take all of it." He began to thrust the dildo in and out. "You're a very good boy for taking as much as you did."

"Th-thank you, Sir," he managed, and moaned at the next thrust. "Oooh, Sir, please!" He wanted to come, could feel his cock pressing against the hard plastic of his cage.

Brandon just smiled. "Yes, a very good boy." He slowly began to pull the dildo out of Samuel, inch by inch. "Look at that," he said, once the dildo was out. "Still stretched nicely." He shuffled forward, lining his dick up with Samuel's hole.

Samuel gasped when Brandon thrust in hard. It was the first time that Brandon pushed in to the hilt in one deep thrust. "Sir!" Even though he had just been filled by something bigger, it still hurt a little to be filled so suddenly.

Brandon immediately began to thrust, fucking him hard. "Such a good little slut," he said, thrusting with every word. "My little slut." He slammed into Samuel, the sound of flesh against flesh filling the room.

Samuel could only moan with every deep, hard thrust. He wanted to come, was desperate to come, but he couldn't. Not with the cock cage. Not until Saturday.

Brandon thrust in hard, and came inside of him. He groaned and shuddered above Samuel, then pulled out, letting come leak out of Samuel's hole.

He moved to the side, lowering Samuel's legs until they rested on the bed. "Make yourself comfortable," he said, getting up and off the bed. "I'll clean the dildo and edit the video. We can watch it later, together."

"Yes, Sir," Samuel said, moving so he could lie under the covers. He rolled onto his side. His ass was so sensitive and it hurt way too much to lie on his back.

Brandon stroked his hair. "You looked very pretty, Sammy. I'm sure the ten men I'm inviting will agree. I bet they'll be jerking off over that video a couple of times before Saturday."

Samuel nodded. That was good, right? He closed his eyes, relaxing. The piano music was still playing.

"Yes, Sammy, take a nap. You'll need your strength for Saturday."

12