A Visit to the Spa Pt. 04

Story Info
It's the night of Sammy's gangbang.
9.6k words
4.59
26.3k
18

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story features M/M.

*

Samuel had spent his entire Saturday morning at the spa. He'd gotten another mud wrap to remove the body hair that was growing back, and a massage with special oil to make sure his skin was smooth and sensitive for tonight.

Brandon had paid for everything, and had smiled when the spa employee had shown him the results of Samuel's treatments. "Oh yes, worth every dime."

Samuel had smiled. There'd been nice scented candles and relaxing music playing during his treatment. He'd missed having Brandon around, but he'd reminded himself of the fact that he was doing this for Brandon. He had to make Brandon happy.

His ass had been sore that morning from the thorough fucking from the machine from yesterday, and the massage had alleviated the worst of it. He tried not to think about what that fucking machine had been for.

They drove back to Brandon's house, Samuel staring out the window.

"You can take it easy for the rest of the afternoon," Brandon told him. "I have to make arrangements for tonight, get everything in order, double-check with the guys I invited."

Nerves settled in his stomach. "Yes, Sir."

"I invited a dozen, so if ten turn up, I'll be pleased." He put his hand on Samuel's thigh and squeezed. "With what they're paying tonight, I'll have covered today's treatments for you, boy."

Of course, that had been the whole reason Brandon wanted to whore him out. Samuel was indebted to him, although he wasn't entirely sure how much. There'd been the treatments from earlier that week, which Brandon had paid for him. Those had been around four thousand bucks. But since then there had been other things Brandon had bought. Tiny tank tops. Short shorts. Strings. A cock cage. Dildos. That fucking machine.

How was Samuel supposed to pay him back if he didn't know how much money Brandon was spending on him? "Sir?"

"Yes, boy?"

"How big is my debt to you?" He turned to look at Brandon.

The older man smiled. "Well, I'd have to check my spreadsheets, but I'd say around five and a half thousand dollars by now."

Samuel gasped. "That's so much money!"

"It is. Today set me back about five, six hundred bucks. You didn't need the full Twink Special again, just a little upkeep."

"And tonight is enough to cover that?" he asked, trying to do the numbers. Six hundred bucks, and Brandon assumed ten guys were going to turn up. "They're paying sixty each?" To fuck him. To have him suck them off. To use his body. Brandon had told him over and over how he was going to be a good boy and service those men. How he'd do whatever they wanted. Samuel's stomach squirmed and his cock jerked eagerly in his cage. He'd worn the cock cage all day, even at the spa. He'd been embarrassed about it at first, but the spa employee had just smiled when he'd seen it and commented that Samuel must've deserved it.

Samuel had deserved it. He'd disobeyed Brandon a few times now this week. He'd jerked off and come without Brandon's permission and argued and struggled back against him. Brandon had put the cock cage on him to remind Samuel that his cock belonged to Brandon now.

Samuel knew why he'd fought back. He could remember his anger and frustration, but it felt distant, like a dream. Why should he fight back? Brandon took good care of him, so long as Samuel behaved. Yesterday he'd let Samuel come as much as he'd wanted while he'd been fucked by the machine. It had hurt, and once Brandon had turned the machine off, he'd held Samuel and stroked his back, hugging him tight and telling him how he'd been so good to last that long.

Samuel had felt happy, even while his ass still ached from being pounded by the dildo. He'd been so happy to hear Brandon say he was a good boy. He wanted to please Brandon.

"Yeah, sixty each. All-they-can-fuck for the whole night." Brandon laughed. "I wonder which one of them will last longest, and which one of them which quit first? Maybe I should run a betting pool."

"The whole night?" Samuel asked. "Like, until midnight?"

Brandon laughed again. "No, boy. They're welcome from eight o'clock, and they can stay until eight o'clock tomorrow morning. Whether they spend that time fucking you or sleeping, I don't care. Maybe they'll use you, have a nap, then use you again."

Samuel's stomach felt like he'd swallowed a stone. He'd be fucked and used by guys he didn't even know all night. "Don't I get to sleep?"

"Maybe. That'll depend on my guests. Of course, since they're paying to use you, what you want won't matter. Cheer up, Sammy. Maybe one won't mind if you're half-asleep while he fucks your pretty ass."

His cock jerked again at the thought of that. "I guess I'll try and have a nap this afternoon, Sir."

"Good idea, Sammy. Good idea."

*

Samuel slept for a few hours, at first too wired and nervous to fall asleep, but he managed to nod off in the end. It was a little after four o'clock when he woke up. He went downstairs, the tank top and shorts he'd slept in rumpled, to see if Brandon wanted him to do anything.

Brandon was scrolling through his phone and humming to himself. "Had a good nap, Sammy?"

"Yes, Sir. Is there anything I can do?"

Brandon looked him up and down. "We should still give you an enema, and make sure you are nice and clean for our guests. Let's go."

*

It was Samuel's first time getting an enema, and he felt awkward and embarrassed and just wanted it to be over. But Brandon stroked his stomach as Samuel stood in the shower and waited, and told him he was being a good boy and that everyone would be very pleased with him tonight.

It felt good to let everything go, and after two more rounds, Samuel was glad Brandon told him he was done. He showered thoroughly, making sure to get nice and clean. His skin was still sensitive from that morning's treatment. Just the slightest touch of the washcloth across his nipples went straight to his caged cock.

He remembered what Brandon had said about it. He'd wear the cage all night, and be allowed to come once by the end of the night. It was how he would earn his orgasm. The thought of those other men seeing him in that cage made him shiver. They'd all know he hadn't been a good boy for Brandon. But he'd earn that orgasm. He'd do his best tonight to please Brandon.

But the thought of being fucked and having to service that many men still made him nervous. The fucking machine had pounded his ass for a few hours. He'd also sucked off and been fucked by half a dozen guys earlier that week, but that had only been for an hour. Would he be able to do it?

He walked into the guest room Brandon had prepared for tonight. There was a four-poster bed, and handcuffs, ankle cuffs and other restraints were spread out on top of a chest of drawers. Brandon was there, running his hands over the spreader bar he had used on Samuel earlier that week. "Ah, there you are," Brandon said. "Just making sure everything is here. You'll be staying here all night. Anyone who wants to use you can do so. I'll be in the living room down the hall so I can check on you every now and then." He walked over to the nightstand and pulled open the top drawer. "There's plenty of lube in here."

"What else in there?" Samuel asked, walking over to see as well.

Brandon smiled, pulling open the middle drawer. "Butt plugs and dildos of different sizes. Some of them vibrate." He shut it and opened the bottom drawer. "And different paddles in case someone feels like spanking you."

Samuel shivered the sight of those paddles. "Do you think they will?"

"Oh, definitely." Brandon went over to chest of drawers. "I've put more toys in here. Nipple clamps, blindfolds, ball gags, collars and leashes..." Brandon closed it before Samuel could get a good look. "Some surprises." He smiled down at Samuel. "I thought it was best if I left the fucking machine upstairs."

Samuel was very curious about what other toys Brandon had in there. "Yes, Sir."

Brandon led him out and back into the living room. "Now, I expect you to be on your best behaviour tonight, Sammy. You have to please those men. You do want to pay off your debt to me, right?"

"Right." He owed Brandon a lot. "It's just...if they're paying sixty each, how will I pay you back?" He bit his lip.

Brandon pulled him in for a hug, and Samuel instantly felt better when his head rested against Brandon's broad shoulder. His masculine scent always calmed him down. "You can take as long as you need, Sammy. Or I can organise nights like this more often. If you're good, I'm sure I can whore you out again."

He froze at those words. Something inside of him bristled at the idea of being whored out. But his body and his cock belonged to Brandon. And if Brandon wanted to whore him out, that would be fine.

"Oh, don't be nervous, Sammy. I'm sure you'll do great," Brandon told him. "And if being fucked by so many men is too much for you, you could always become a good little webcam whore. You'd like that, wouldn't you, Sammy? You could fuck yourself with a dildo in front of a camera and have people watch you."

His stomach squirmed. Brandon had filmed him earlier that week, and he hadn't minded that. But the thought that anyone could see him fuck himself with a dildo? He wasn't sure about that. On the other hand, it sounded easier than getting fucked by ten guys in one night. "I think I'd like to try that, Sir."

Brandon chuckled. "Of course you would. You're an eager little slut, Sammy. I'm not surprised you want to show off how good you are taking a big fat dildo up your tight little hole. I'll get you a good laptop, camera, and other equipment. I'm sure you'll pay me back in no time."

Of course, he would have to pay Brandon back for everything. His stomach sunk. "I'll do my best, Sir."

"Yes, Sammy," Brandon said, stroking his back. "Yes, you will."

*

At ten to eight, Brandon had Samuel strip down until he was standing naked in the living room. He felt awkward, his cheeks flushing when Brandon picked up his clothes. "You, um, want me to be naked? Already?"

"Of course, Sammy. That's what you're for. I want to show off how good you look. Don't you?"

That made sense. "Yes, Sir."

"Besides, you're here to be used and fucked. Clothing would only get in the way."

Samuel felt nervous, his mouth dry as he watched the clock tick closer and closer to eight o'clock. He had some water, but he only became more nervous when the clock struck eight.

The doorbell rang, and Brandon ordered Samuel to go the guest room and wait.

*

It wasn't long before Samuel heard voices drift over from the living room.

"Glad you could make it, Kevin, I promise he won't disappoint."

"And I'm the first one here? I'm surprised."

"Take advantage of it while you can. I'm sure the others will be here soon."

Samuel looked up when Brandon opened the door. He smiled at Kevin. He remembered the tall, blond man from the spa. He was glad that the first man was someone he'd met before. Someone who'd fucked him before.

Kevin grinned when he saw Samuel, and he started unbuckling his belt. "A cock cage, Brandon?"

"He needed one," Brandon replied, smirking. "He jerked off without permission."

"Oh dear. Does he need further punishment?" Kevin pulled on his belt, and Brandon shrugged.

"If you want to spank him, I've got paddles for that too."

"Mmm, nice. I'll start with that." Kevin walked over to the bed to sit next to Samuel. "Come on, across my lap with you." He wrapped his hand around the back of Samuel's neck to help him get in position.

Samuel arranged himself across Kevin's lap, looking up at Brandon. Brandon was smiling, but turned and left when the doorbell rang. Samuel watched him leave, then started when he felt Kevin's other hand run down his ass, cupping his cheeks. He squirmed to get more comfortable.

"Such a nice, round ass," Kevin murmured. The hand he had against the back of Samuel's neck slid into his hair to stroke it. "I can't wait to fuck it. Later." His hand came down hard on Samuel's cheek, and Samuel gasped. "Much later."

Samuel gasped through the hard slaps that followed. Kevin had definitely done this before. He varied the place and how hard he spanked Samuel, making him squirm in his lap. He could also feel a hardening bulge press against him as Kevin was getting more and more turned on.

"Stand up, whore." He pushed Samuel off of him.

Samuel stumbled to his feet, his face red. His ass hurt too, stinging from being spanked so hard. "Did I do something bad?"

"No, just getting a few paddles." Kevin pulled open the bottom drawer, taking out three paddles of different sizes. "Get back in position so I can continue. Your ass should be warmed up nicely."

Samuel nodded and sprawled across Kevin's lap again. His stomach squirmed, worrying about being spanked harder now. He winced when he felt Kevin's fingers stroke his cheeks, spreading them as well.

"Very nice and very red," Kevin told him. "Does it hurt, whore?"

"Yes, Sir," he admitted.

"Good." Kevin put one hand in Samuel's hair again, and Samuel held his breath, waiting to be spanked by a paddle.

He gasped at the first loud slap against his ass. "Ah!"

"Ssh, you can take it." Kevin used the paddle on him again and again, including the back of his thighs. "An ass like yours was made for spanking."

"Ah, yes, Sir," he managed.

"And here's our whore for the night."

Samuel started at Brandon's voice. He'd completely missed the footsteps and voices. There were two men in the doorway. One he recognised from earlier that week at the spa, and the other he hadn't met before. They were both built like Brandon, and smiling as Kevin continued to spank him.

"Nice work," Brandon said. "How are you feeling, Sammy?"

"Fine, Sir, ah!" He gasped when Kevin spanked him hard with the paddle. "Ah, please!"

Kevin stroked his ass with the paddle. "He's a lot of fun, Brandon. Squirming and gasping like that."

The man Samuel didn't recognise let out a sigh. "I'd love to spank him later in the evening. My current boy isn't into it. I want to train him to like it, but you know how it is. It takes a lot of rewarding."

Brandon nodded. "Still that guy from the party? The brat?"

"Slightly less of a brat now," the man replied. "But yes."

Brandon shook his head. "I don't know what you see in subs like that. They fight back every step of the way, stubborn like mules. Now, Sammy here..."

Kevin went back to spanking him. "Has also misbehaved, you just told me!"

Samuel let out a sob. "Please, Sir!"

"Sammy here has had his stubborn moments, I'll give you that," Brandon said. "But that's what the spa is for. Make sure they're a bit more...pliant. Look at him now. Was your boy that obedient after a week, Miller?"

The man gave Brandon a brief glare. "You know he wasn't. Besides, you got your sub to live with you. I get to train mine once a month or so. But making him wait also makes him more eager to please. He's gotten a lot better."

"I can't wait to see it," Brandon told him. "I can bring some scented candles if you like. Guaranteed to make your boy behave."

Samuel squirmed as Kevin kept spanking him. There was a quick volley on his left cheek until he cried out. "Please!"

The man inhaled sharply as he watched Samuel. "I might have to take you up on that. If only to give him a good spanking. Fuck, I've missed doing that."

Brandon grinned and gestured at Samuel. "Well, he's yours for the evening."

Samuel was breathing hard as Kevin trailed his fingers up and down his ass. "Please," he managed. "Please, I've had enough." He shivered as Kevin kept caressing his cheeks.

"Well, I'd hate to overdo it," Kevin told him. "Fine. Get on your knees and suck my dick, whore."

Samuel quickly got off the bed, kneeling down in front of Kevin. Giving a blowjob was a lot better than getting spanked some more, although he knew that the other man, Miller, would want to.

"C'mon, let's have some drinks," Brandon said, and Samuel listened to the footsteps departing.

Kevin had already unbuckled his belt, and Samuel helped him with his buttons so he could slide his trousers and boxers down his thighs. His cock was already thick and hard, and Samuel licked his lips. Yes, much better than being spanked.

He licked the tip of Kevin's cock before wrapping his lips around it, and let it slide deeper. One of Kevin's hands slid through his hair again.

"Oh yes, good boy," Kevin groaned. "You've improved. I bet Brandon had you sucking his cock daily."

Samuel hummed in agreement. More than once a day, even. He knew what Brandon liked, but he didn't know what Kevin liked. He let him slide deeper and deeper, deep-throating him for as long as he could. He gagged, and moved back up.

"Nice try," Kevin told him, and groaned. "Mmm, keep trying. Definitely keep trying." Kevin pushed his head forward. "C'mon, slut, you can take it."

Samuel gagged on Kevin's cock, trying to push back, but Kevin was too strong for him. He let Samuel move after a few more seconds.

"That was good. Let's do that again."

Samuel whined around Kevin's thick cock. He didn't want to keep gagging on dick, but Kevin's hand pushed him closer again and again, until Samuel felt tears running down his cheeks. He kept doing his best to take Kevin's fat cock, because the sooner the man came, the better.

"Let's look at you," Kevin murmured, pulling on Samuel's hair to tilt his head up. He left the tip of his cock in Samuel's mouth. "Mmm, very nice. Very pretty." He wiped some of the tears away. "Is my cock too big for you, whore? Can't you take it?"

Samuel nodded, looking up at Kevin pleadingly. He didn't want Kevin to make him gag on his cock again.

Kevin laughed. "Then you better learn, slut." He pushed Samuel down again, thrusting up his hips. "Fuck, your mouth feels good."

Samuel's fingers dug into Kevin's thighs, trying not to gag too much. He had to endure and hope Kevin would be done with him soon.

"Take it," Kevin muttered, and groaned. "Oh yeah, take it, you fucking whore."

Kevin pulled him up a few more times by his hair, always making sure some of his dick remained in Samuel's mouth. Finally, he released Samuel and pushed him to sit back up.

Samuel gasped for air. His face was red, and there were still tears running down his cheeks. He was panting as he looked up at Kevin, wondering what he was going to do now.

Kevin just looked at him as he jerked off. "I'm gonna come on you, slut. I'll come on your face. You'll like that, won't you? Looking like a whore for the next guy who comes in?"

"Yes, Sir," Samuel replied, relieved that was what Kevin wanted. He shuffled a little closer.

Kevin laughed. "Eager for it, aren't you? You wanna be covered in come, slut?"

"Sure?" If that was what the men wanted, that was fine.

Kevin groaned as he quickened his pace. "I'll tell the others that," he managed. "We'll cover you in so much come, you slut. So much fucking..." He moaned as he came, hot streaks landing on Samuel's chin and chest, dripping down.

Samuel stayed still, waiting for Kevin to finish.

Kevin was red-faced himself as he got up and pulled up his trousers. "I'll send in whoever wants you next."

Samuel sat on the bed, wincing a little at how his ass was still sore. He hoped Kevin would tell Brandon he had done a good job. His eyes wandered to the paddles Kevin had left on the bed, and he hoped the next guy wouldn't want to spank him again.

The guy who came in had fucked him earlier that week at the spa as well. "John?" he guessed.

John grinned. He'd already removed his shoes and belt, and walked over to Samuel to cup his chin. "Yeah. Kevin's done a number on you, hasn't he?"

Something squirmed inside of him at how slutty he had to look. Kevin must've told the others exactly what he'd done. Would it inspire the other men?