A Visit to the Spa Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on your hands and knees on the bed, Sammy."

Samuel did as he was told, watching as John removed his trousers and boxers before joining him. The guy was already half-hard and his cock was impressive.

"Looks like he spanked you good." John ran his fingers down Samuel's ass cheeks. "I don't blame him. You have a very nice, round ass, Sammy. Perfect for spanking. And fucking."

"There's lube in the nightstand," Samuel told him.

"Good boy." John got off the bed to grab it. "Kevin didn't fuck you, did he?"

"No, Sir."

"And has Brandon fucked you today?"

"No, Sir, not at all." They'd been too busy preparing for the party. Samuel hoped Brandon would fuck him during the night. He missed the older man's dick.

"Then I'll make sure to use plenty of lube," John told him.

Samuel spread his knees wider, giving John more space. He sighed when he felt fingers push inside of him. He'd gotten used to being fucked after his week with Brandon, and after using the massive dildo on himself. He liked the feeling of slowly being filled, and knowing that those fingers would soon be replaced by a big dick.

"You like that, slut?"

"Yeah," he managed, whimpering when John pushed in another finger. Fuck, if it hadn't been for his cock cage, he would've been hard by now. It was so unfair. But Brandon had promised he'd let Samuel come, just once, by the end of the night.

"You like being fucked? You like being fingered open?"

"Yeah," he moaned. "Yeah, I like it." He pushed his hips back.

John laughed. "I guess you won't need as much lube as I thought."

Samuel gasped when he felt the blunt tip of John's dick against his hole, and let out a whine as it slowly pushed in. It hurt, but he knew he could take it. "Aah!"

"You wanted this, Sammy," John reminded him. "You wanted to be fucked."

"Ah, yes, aah!" He whimpered as John pushed in harder. His ass, still sore after the spanking, was so sensitive. He felt himself stretching around John's cock.

John filled him up inch by inch, stroking his back. "Mmm, my dick looks great buried in your ass, Sammy. You have an ass made to be fucked."

Samuel was breathing hard, fingers digging into the sheets underneath him. It felt so good, but he couldn't get hard and he couldn't come.

John's balls slapped against his ass. "Oh yes, you feel so good, Sammy. Still so tight. I'm glad I got here nice and early. I bet your hole is gonna be all sloppy by the end of this."

Samuel groaned as John started thrusting. It felt really good to be fucked, with John's strong hands on his hips holding him in place. He wanted it. He wanted more of it. He wanted to get hard and come from being fucked.

"You want it harder, Sammy? Deeper?"

"Yes," he moaned. "Yes, please."

"Mmm, louder, Sammy. Beg for it."

"Yes!" he cried out. "Yes, harder! Please!" He froze when he heard laughter come from the living room. All those men had heard him beg like that.

John laughed. "Don't worry, Sammy. They all know you're a slut and an eager whore. Don't feel ashamed." He started fucking Sammy harder. "That's what you wanted, right?"

"Yes, yes," he panted, closing his eyes. Oh, it was so good to feel the cock thrust in and out of him. There was still a sliver of pain from the spanking, but being fucked felt so good Samuel didn't even care. "Please, more! Please!"

"That eager to be fucked, you whore?"

"Yes, oh, fuck, yes! Deeper, harder!" Maybe if he got fucked hard enough, it would be enough to let him come despite the cock cage. He pushed back against John's big dick, moaning with every thrust.

John grabbed a tight hold of his hips, and started pounding hard and deep. "Keep moaning like that, slut. Louder."

Samuel did, moaning and whimpering with every thrust. Every now and then, he'd hear a laugh from the living room, but he didn't care they could all hear him.

John leaned closer, groaning into Samuel's ear. "Good boy, Sammy. Get nice and loud for me."

"Please!" he managed. "Harder, please, fuck me harder!"

John's thrusts became more erratic, though, with the older man grunting in Samuel's ear as he was closer and closer to coming. He slammed into Samuel's ass hard, then let out a deep groan as he filled Samuel's ass with his come. "What a good boy you are, Sammy. What a very good boy. I look forward to fucking you again later."

Samuel nodded, his arms trembling when John pulled out of him. His cock was throbbing in the cage, and he wanted the damn thing off. "Please, the cock cage, can you remove it?"

"No, only Brandon has the key, Sammy. You know that." He reached out to ruffle Samuel's hair before leaving him.

Samuel collapsed onto his side, punching the pillow. "Uurgh!" He knew why Brandon had done it, but that didn't make him feel any better.

Two guys Samuel didn't know came in next. He hadn't seen them come in through the front door, or seen them before at the sauna, and he sat up immediately.

"Not bad," one of them said to the other. "Not bad at all."

The taller one, built like a football player, shrugged off his shirt and displayed a broad, powerful chest. "You ever been fucked by two guys at the same time, whore?"

Samuel nodded, staring as they both removed the rest of their clothing. They were so much taller than he was, so much stronger.

"Let's have some fun with him first." The shorter one rifled through the drawers of the other chest of drawers. "Oh, nipple clamps. How about those, Dave?"

Dave joined him and grabbed a pair of leather handcuffs. "And these. He needs to stay in place while we prep him."

"You heard John. He doesn't need much prepping."

"Maybe not for one dick, but for two? Come on, better safe than sorry. He still has to last the entire night."

The other guy shook his head. "You're being way too gentle with him."

"Alex, you'll thank me if he's still up for being fucked in four hours times."

Samuel bit his lip as the two men bickered and went through the toys in the drawers. He didn't like that they were talking about him instead of with him. They could ask how much prepping he wanted, and if he wanted nipple clamps or not. Then again, he was here to service them and to do what he wanted. That's what Brandon wanted him to do.

The two men looked at him. "Okay, sit up on your knees with your hands behind your back."

Samuel did as they told him to, and watched as they joined him on the bed. Alex knelt behind him, and cuffed his wrists together. Dave smiled down at him. "You enjoying yourself so far?"

"Come on!" Alex said. "You heard him. He's definitely enjoying himself."

Samuel felt his cheeks redden. "I, um, yes."

Dave began pinching and pulling on Samuel's nipples, and he let out a moan, pushing out his chest. "Feel good, Sammy?"

"Yeah," he moaned. It felt so good having his nipples played with. They were so sensitive right now. His dick twitched uselessly in his cock cage. He whimpered when Dave twisted his nipples a little. "Ah!"

"Put the clamps on him," Alex said, grinning.

Samuel held his breath when Dave put the clamps on his right nipple, then his left. It hurt, in a good way, but not too much.

"Still feel good?" Dave asked, tugging on both clamps.

Samuel gasped. "Ooh! Yes!"

"What a good boy," Alex told him. "I can see why Brandon likes you."

"I can see why he's whoring him out," Dave said. "Look at how eager he is."

"Mmm, can't wait to fuck him. Throw me the lube."

Samuel stayed in place while Alex's fingers found his hole, and he leaned forward. His heart was hammering in his chest. Yes, he'd been fucked by two guys at the same time before, back in the sauna, but he remembered how much it had hurt at first.

Alex's fingers slid in easily, and so did his cock. "Barely any prep needed," Alex told him, then nipped at his ear. "Good whore."

"My turn." Dave took the lube, getting his dick nice and slick. "Pull him back a little."

Alex wrapped one strong arm around Samuel, then leaned back so Dave could manoeuvre underneath him. Alex lifted him up so Samuel could straddle Dave while keeping Alex's cock firmly up his ass.

Samuel was glad for the help, but his face reddened with embarrassment at how easily they moved him in the position they wanted. They could've asked him to move. Even with his wrists tied behind his back, he could still move.

"That's it," Dave said. "That should be right." He spread some lube around Samuel's hole, and slipped a finger in. "Let's get you ready, Sammy."

Samuel nodded as he looked down. He was glad Dave was using plenty of lube, and that Alex wasn't thrusting in and out yet. He whimpered when two fingers slid inside of him, and Alex's arm around him tightened.

"Stay still, slut," Alex told him. "Dave's getting you ready. You want the lube to go in and around your hole, right?"

"Yes, Sir," he muttered. He stayed as still as possible, thighs spread while Dave fingered him and the head of Alex' cock stayed inside of him. It was an awkward position, and starting to hurt, but then Dave told him he was done.

"Let's try this," Dave said, taking his own cock in one hand and positioning it against Samuel's hole. "Nice and slow, Sammy."

He bit his lip as he pushed down. He wanted to take Dave's cock. Dave had been so careful to prep him, and he wanted to please them.

"C'mon, you can do better." Alex' other hand grabbed Samuel by the hip, and pushed him down hard.

"Aah!" he cried out when the tip of Dave's cock suddenly slid inside of him, stretching his hole even wider. "Fuck! Wait!"

"It's okay, Sammy," Dave told him, wiping some of the tears away. "It'll feel better soon."

Samuel was gasping for air, leaning into Dave's touch. "It hurts. Fuck."

"Let's use some more lube."

Samuel whimpered as Dave spread more lube on his cock and Samuel's hole. "Thank you, Sir."

"Can I fuck him now?" Alex asked, his arms still tight around Samuel.

Dave nodded, and Samuel moaned as Alex thrust in. Oh, even with the pain, that felt good.

"I think he likes that," Dave said, smiling.

"We all heard how much he likes that." Alex kept his thrusts slow. "Here we go, Sammy. That's better, right? You like being fucked like this?"

"Yes," he managed. "Yes." He lowered himself down further, taking more of Dave's cock and moaning as he was filled up.

He was glad that Alex and Dave were there to hold him up, because Samuel didn't think he had the strength to stay upright on his knees as they both started fucking him in tandem. Every move they made felt so intense, and Samuel kept whimpering and moaning. He rested his head on Dave's shoulder as the two men fucked his ass.

"Good boy, Sammy," Dave told him. "You're very good, taking both our dicks."

"Fuck, he's got a nice ass." Alex groaned. One of his hands moved to squeeze Samuel's ass. "Still so fucking tight."

"Mm, won't be after we're done with him." Dave laughed, stroking Samuel's arm. "You like it now, Sammy?"

"Uh huh," he managed, moaning again. Oh fuck, it felt so good to be so full. He wished he could come. He wished he'd behaved earlier this week. He needed Brandon to open his cock cage.

Dave and Alex picked up their tempo, fucking him faster and grunting as they did. It wasn't long before they came. Alex was first, grabbing Samuel tight, and Dave followed a few thrusts after.

They helped Samuel lie down on the bed on his right side, and Dave ran his fingers through Samuel's hair. "Good boy," he said, and gave the nipple clamp on his right nipple a final tug. "See you soon."

"Wait," Samuel said. "What about my wrists?" He squirmed pointlessly, trying to get free.

Dave just smiled down at him. "The next guy can deal with that."

"Wait!" he shouted. "That's unfair."

Alex and Dave picked up their clothing, gave Samuel one last grin, and left.

Samuel huffed as he lay back down on his side. His nipples hurt now. So did his cock and his ass. Fuck, he really wanted the cage off so he could come. Maybe Brandon would come soon to help him. Maybe Brandon had heard how good he'd been.

Instead, another man appeared in the hallway. It was the one who wanted to spank him earlier. Miller.

"Can you remove my cuffs?" Samuel asked. "And my nipple clamps?"

The man, who'd already taken off his suit jacket and tie, smiled as he looked Samuel up and down. "No. Not yet. Remember what I wanted to do to you, boy?"

Samuel's heart sank. "Spank me."

"That's right." Miller sat down on the edge of the bed, like Kevin had. "I see Kevin has picked out some nice paddles for you already, but you're warmed up now. You can probably take more than that." He searched through the bottom drawer, taking out a riding crop that was wider at the end. "Oh yes, very nice. Come here, boy. You can manage that, right?"

Samuel managed to roll onto his front and onto his knees, then shuffled over to the other man. He didn't look forward to being spanked again, but maybe Miller would be nice enough to remove the nipple clamps if Samuel did his best.

"Okay, now lie across my lap, I know you can do that. Mmm, those cuffs aren't too tight, what are you complaining about?"

Samuel tried to get more comfortable, but his nipples were pressed against the sheets. They hurt and ached, but at the same time, he kept squirming for more of that intense feeling.

"Lie still." Miller slapped his ass once. "Don't wriggle so much. Not yet. I've barely begun. Are you still sore from Kevin? Or from being fucked?"

"Yes, Sir, I am." Maybe Miller would go easy on him.

The other man chuckled. "Too bad. I'm in a spanking mood, boy. And your ass could definitely be a few shades redder." He started spanking Samuel, who cried out in surprise and pain.

Samuel tried to wriggle out of the way, but Miller's other hand pressed down between his shoulder blades. "Ah!"

"I've only just begun, boy."

Samuel kept gasping into the sheets as he was spanked by the older man. His cheeks and thighs became hotter, and his cock ached in his cage. He wasn't sure if that was from the pain or because his cock was growing harder. He didn't like being spanked. Not really.

He was breathing hard when Miller took a brief break. "Are you done, Sir?"

Miller chuckled. "No, just choosing a paddle. I like this one."

Samuel moaned softly when he felt cool leather caress his cheeks, and he arched his back, raising his hips.

"Oh yes, that feels good, doesn't it, boy?"

"Yes, Sir." He yelped when the paddle suddenly came down on his ass. "Ah!" He squirmed and writhed on the man's lap as he alternated stroking Samuel's ass and thighs with the paddle, and spanking him with it. He was sobbing into the sheets at the intensity of it all.

"Calm down, boy." Fingers ran through his hair. "That was a lot, wasn't it?"

He managed to nod against the sheets, panting. His ass felt so hot. His cock was definitely trying to harden.

"Let's move you into a different position. I'll help you get these handcuffs off first."

Samuel's relief that he was being freed was dashed when the older man manoeuvred him to kneel facing the slatted headboard. His handcuffs were tied to the headboard. Samuel was able to wrap his hands around the slats for support. At least his clamped nipples weren't pressing against anything anymore. Miller grabbed his hips, pulling him back on the bed. He looked over his shoulder to see what the other man was doing, and groaned when he saw him pick up one of the paddles. "Please, aren't you done spanking me?"

"Just for that, you can count out the next ten, and say 'thank you' after each one," Miller told him. He smacked Samuel hard.

Samuel winced. "One, thank you, Sir."

He made it through the next seven without trouble, but then Miller took a long time with the eighth smack, taking Samuel by surprise. "Eight! Thank you, Sir." He winced at the next one. "Nine, thank you, Sir," he whimpered. The tenth was the hardest yet. "Ah, please! Ten, thank you, Sir."

"Good boy." Miller ran the leather paddle up and down his ass and the back of his sensitive thighs.

Samuel was breathing hard, trying not to push back against the paddle. He liked how it felt, the smooth leather against his sensitive skin.

"Now, let's try this riding crop. Oh, don't flinch, boy. I plan on making it more fun for you."

Samuel watched as Miller got up to rifle through the nightstand. "What's that?" he asked.

Miller smiled at him, showing him one of the medium-sized butt plugs. "I bet I won't even need lube for this. You've been fucked a few times already by now."

Samuel's face reddened when he felt the butt plug go in smoothly. Miller was right. His hole had been loosened and slicked by come already. He moaned when it started vibrating a little.

"Hmm, maybe a little harder." Miller started experimenting with the setting.

Samuel pulled on the headboard, moaning as the vibrating became more and more intense. His cock was throbbing, and he pushed his hips back. "Please," he whimpered. "Please, I want to come, please." He felt one hand on his hip.

"Definitely not one of the higher settings. I want you to stay in place, boy, as I spank you."

Oh, right, the spanking. Samuel was breathing hard, too busy enjoying the plug in his ass that he'd forgotten about the riding crop. He shivered when Miller traced it up his thigh.

The first smack on his ass wasn't so bad, but soon it became a quick volley across both his cheeks and up and down the back of his thighs. He gasped and moaned, trying to move out of the way, but his handcuffs wouldn't let him. And when he did manage to move his hips, the next smack was even harder. He was gasping for air by the time Miller took another break. "Please," he sobbed. "Please, Sir, it's too much." He let out a moan as the only sensation in his ass was the butt plug.

His cock hurt. He wanted to get hard. He was sure that even with the crop, he'd be able to get hard if the cock cage came off right now. Maybe he could come from the plug, even while being spanked.

Gentle fingers stroked his ass. "Your ass looks very pretty right now, boy. Very nice and red. It'll be very sensitive tomorrow too. Mmm, this was just what I needed. You're such a good, obedient boy."

"Thank you, Sir," he managed, feeling giddy and warm at the compliment.

"Let's get this plug out so I can fuck you."

Being fucked so quickly after being spanked had Samuel squirming again. He loved being fucked. He loved the thick dick pounding his ass. But there was still pain and heat in there, so many intense sensations that he wasn't even sure if he liked it or not.

The vigorous fucking made his clamps sway back and forth, tugging on his sensitive nipples ever so slightly. Samuel whimpered. It was too much. Too much pain. Too much pleasure.

Miller came inside of him with a low grunt. After pulling out his cock, he put the plug back in, but didn't turn it on. He ran his hand up Samuel's back. "You look good like this, boy," he said, stroking Samuel's hair. "On your knees, head bowed, your ass plugged... Very good. Just like a good, obedient boy should."

"Thank you, Sir," he murmured, smiling at the compliment.

"Now, let's these clamps off of you. We can't leave them on too long."

"Please, yes, thank you, Sir!" Samuel moaned at the sudden pain when the clamps came off, then whimpered when Miller ran circles around his nipples with his thumb. "Ah, please!"

"Yes, very sensitive now, aren't they? I'm sure we can have more fun with that later once we put them back on." Miller dropped the clamps on the bed. "I'll let the next man know you're ready for him."

Samuel wondered what he had to look like. Already tied to the bed and on his knees. A plug already in his ass. Come dried on his face. Paddles and a riding crop and nipple clamps on the bed next to him. He had to look like a complete slut. Like a whore.