A Visit to the Spa Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A part of him liked it. Liked the attention and the way the men looked at him, grinning with desire in their eyes. Liked how quickly their cocks hardened just looking at him, how they touched him and manhandled him into place. Liked how he had no choice in what was being done to him.

Another part of him wished it was all over. That his cock would be free. That he could come whenever he wanted to. That he could fuck instead get fucked.

But that wasn't what Brandon wanted, and Brandon made the decisions for him.

Samuel pulled at the headboard again, wishing he could get the cuffs free.

He heard laughter from the doorway, and looked to see two new men stand in the doorway. He felt hot under their gaze.

"Look, he's in position to be fucked already," the first one said, sauntering over to the bed. "How thoughtful."

"Hm, I don't know. We should turn him around so he's on his back," the other said. "Makes it easier to use his ass and mouth at the same time."

"You want to flip a coin for which gets which?"

Samuel was glad to lie on his back again after so long on his knees, stretching his legs and hissing at the sore feeling in his ass. But the two men quickly tied his wrists to the headboard again, running their hands down his chest and thighs.

"What a pretty little thing. Shame about the cock cage, it's always so much fun playing with their cocks until they beg to come."

"I'm sure he's plenty of fun anyway."

"Can you take it off?" Samuel asked, looking at them both.

The first one laughed. "Oh, you sweet little thing." He caressed Samuel's cheek. "You know only your Master can do that. We just get to play with the rest of you."

The other one palmed Samuel's balls, and Samuel hissed in unexpected pleasure. "I think I'd like to try your mouth. Those cock-sucking lips look very sweet."

"Great, I'll take his ass."

Samuel waited for the man to straddle his chest, opening his mouth obediently. One hand slid in his hair, curling into a fist. He whimpered when the man tugged on it.

"Stay still while I fuck your mouth," he said. "I set the pace. Not you, understood?"

"Yes, Sir." He spread his thighs when he felt hands press against his inner thighs.

"He's very obedient," the man between his legs said. "No need to push it too far."

The man tugged on Samuel's hair again, and grinned. There was a glint in his dark eyes. "Oh, I won't. No further than he can handle."

Samuel closed his eyes as the cock slid inside his mouth. He groaned in pleasure at the scent. It wasn't as good as Brandon's musky, dominant scent, but it was nice. The man thrust in and out slowly, groaning as his dick pressed against Samuel's tongue.

Samuel moaned around the guy's cock when he felt the other man pull out the plug, only for it to be replaced quickly by his dick.

Their pace was slow at first, almost gentle, and Samuel was starting to enjoy himself again. There wasn't any pain, only the usual discomfort from his cock being caged, but that was fine.

But first the man in his mouth picked up his pace, forcing his dick deeper and faster, and Samuel struggled to keep up, gagging on his cock again. The man didn't seem to mind the gagging, going by how loud his groans were.

The other man had grabbed Samuel's ankles, pulling them up so he could rest them on his shoulders and pound away. His balls slapped against Samuel's ass.

Samuel kept moaning around the dick in his mouth. Breathing was more difficult now, and he could feel tears well up in his eyes again. He kept gagging and drooling around the dick.

"Oh fuck, you feel so good," the man above him groaned. "Take it, you little bitch. Fucking gag on my cock."

"You're missing out on his ass," the other man said. "It's still feeling pretty tight."

All Samuel could do was hold on and try to breathe when he could, and he was relieved when the guy fucking his ass slammed in hard and came. It meant there was only one cock to focus on, and he wouldn't get jostled by the other guy fucking him.

The guy fucking his mouth tightened his grip on Samuel's hair, the other cupping his chin as he forced Samuel to stay in place. Samuel focused on breathing when he could, and trying not to gag too much. He was glad when the guy pulled his cock out to jerk off over his face. He closed his eyes when the come hit his chin. His mouth hung open as he gasped for air, licking his lips when he tasted some come landing on his bottom lip.

"What a good little whore you are." The guy stroked his hair. "I look forward to the next time Brandon decides to whore you out."

Samuel lay there as both men left. Yes, Brandon would whore him out again. He'd whore Samuel out as often as was necessary to pay his debt.

And the part of him that liked this, and was looking forward to that.

*

The next man was Ryan, the security guard from the spa. Samuel was surprised to see him.

"What?" Ryan laughed. "You didn't think I'd check up on you? Make sure Brandon's treating you well?"

"But—but he isn't. He's whoring me out."

"He's giving you a chance to pay him back," Ryan corrected him, removing his shirt and trousers. His dick was already hard in his boxers. "And be honest. You like being fucked and used by men, don't you?"

Samuel remained quiet. He wasn't sure how he felt. He was worried about the part of him that enjoyed having multiple men use his body and telling him that he was a good whore or a good slut.

Ryan just smiled. "Yeah, you love it. If your cock was free, you'd be hard as a rock right now. You slut always are. Let's see, what toys did he leave me with?" He rifled through the drawers in the chest of drawers. "A blindfold? Oh, that's always fun. Let's put that on you."

Samuel raised his head when Ryan joined him on the bed. It was a mask, like the one people used for sleeping. Once it was one, he couldn't see anything. He started when Ryan ran his hand down Samuel's chest.

"Oh yes, blindfolds are always fun."

Samuel heard the bed creak as Ryan moved. More drawers were pulled open and closed. His heart pounded. He had no idea what Ryan was getting from those drawers. He had no idea what Ryan was going to do to him.

And a small part of him loved that. He was completely at Ryan's mercy.

He flinched when he felt Ryan's hands on his ankles, forcing his legs further apart. When something was tied around his ankles, he realized it was the spreader bar. He tried to imagine what he had to look like. Fully naked. His cock caged. His face covered in come. His hands tied above his head, and his legs completely spread out. He shivered, and his dick twitched uselessly in his cage.

"You like this?" Ryan briefly tickled his feet, laughing when Samuel tried to pull out of the way. "You like being tied up? You like being helpless? Of course you do. I can see the treatments were very successful. You've really become a submissive, cock-loving, little slut. Just like you should be."

Samuel shook his head. "It was the treatments." It wasn't him. It wasn't really him.

Or was it? He couldn't remember the treatments making him enjoy being tied up. Maybe some part

of him had always yearned for that.

"Keep telling yourself that." Ryan joined him on the bed again, stroking his face before making Samuel suck his cock. He played with Samuel's nipples every now and then, and scratched down his sides with his nails.

Samuel tried to focus on the blowjob, moaning and writhing every time Ryan used his hands on Samuel's body. He couldn't tell what Ryan was going to do next.

Ryan eventually came on his chest, and left the blindfold on. "I'm sure the next guys'll like it as well.

*

The next guys did like it, and Samuel's skin felt hot all over, just knowing that he had no idea which two guys were in the room with him. Their voices didn't sound familiar.

He was being fucked by two men, and he didn't know what they looked like, and he didn't even mind. He really was a complete slut.

With the blindfold on, he was more focused on the sensations, and lost track of who was doing what to him. He knew two guys had come in after Ryan, but he wasn't sure if they both left at the same time, or if one of them left and was replaced by some other man.

He was moved and pulled and pushed into position like a doll. The handcuffs were occasionally removed, only to be tied to the headboard again if someone wanted to turn him from his front onto his back or the other way around. Sometimes, the nipple clamps went on, and someone else removed them. At one point, someone used ice cubes on his nipples after removing the clamps, making Samuel moan and plead. The spreader bar stayed on. The men simply helped Samuel to move with his legs forced wide.

He kept muttering 'thank you, Sir' when he felt hands moving him into a new position. He was glad they were being careful as he moved. He had no idea what was going on anymore. He felt hands on chest, fingers pinching his nipples. There were hands squeezing his ass, slapping his cheeks and groping him. There were fingers sliding in and out of his ass and playing with his balls.

He sucked more cocks, and some men made him swallow while others came on his face or chest. He lost count how many cocks he sucked off. He had no idea how many men used his mouth twice, although a few cocks tasted and felt familiar.

He got fucked over and over again, sometimes on his back with his legs in the air, sometimes on his stomach with a pillow under his hips. Other men fucked him doggy style, pounding his ass hard, while others lay him on his side as they fucked him while playing with his nipples.

He whimpered and sobbed his way through two more spanking sessions, and had two duos - or maybe the same duo twice? - fuck his ass at the same time. It was easier to take two dicks up his ass the second and third time. His ass had been loosened and slicked by the previous guys.

Samuel was exhausted, but the men kept coming. They kept fucking his ass. They kept using his mouth. He dozed off a few times, and one guy just kept fucking him even as Samuel nodded off.

He didn't know how much longer he had to take this. He didn't how long the men would keep going, but he did notice that the break between men was getting longer. Maybe they had finished with him? Maybe it was morning?

*

He jerked awake when he felt a hand on his chest rolling him onto his back. "Huh?" The blindfold was pulled off of his head, and he blinked at the sudden light. He looked up at the smiling face of Brandon. "Sir?"

"Good morning, Sammy." Brandon's eyes grew dark with lust as he looked him up and down.

He smiled back. His hands were still tied above his head, his chest was covered in dried-up come, and his legs were sore from being spread wide. "Good morning, Sir. Did I do well?"

Brandon's smile grew. "You did very well, Sammy. So good that I will remove your cock cage now."

He held his breath when Brandon freed his cock. His face turned red when his cock immediately grew achingly hard. "Thank you, Sir."

"I think someone has earned an orgasm." Brandon raised his ankles, settling between his legs.

"Oh please," he whimpered, squirming to get closer. "Oh please, please, fuck me, Sir. Please, I wanna come." Brandon rested his ankles against his shoulders, exposing his ass. He moaned when he felt the tip of Brandon's cock against his hole. "Please, Sir! I need your cock. I need it so much!"

"You've earned it, Sammy. Enjoy."

He let out a loud moan when Brandon pushed inside of him with one deep, hard thrust. "Yes! Ooh, yes!"

"Take it, Sammy," Brandon said, looking down at him. "Take my cock. That's what you want. That's what you need. You've been a good boy for me, Sammy. Such a good whore."

He looked up at Brandon, smiling back. His cock felt so good now that he was free. All that pain and pleasure from last night had led to this, to the blissful feeling of Brandon pulling back slowly, followed by him pushing back in slowly. "Thank you, Sir. I, ah, please! It feels so good." He wanted to cry from how good it felt. He felt amazing.

"It's okay, Sammy." Brandon caressed his cheek. "You've had a long, overwhelming night, haven't you? I'm very proud."

His heart felt like it could burst. Brandon was proud of him! "Thank you, Sir. But please, oh, please, fuck me faster." He tried to push down with his hips.

"Of course that's what you need, Sammy. Of course it is." Brandon began to fuck him faster.

It didn't take long before he came. He was too wound up after being fucked all night. His orgasm was intense, taking over his body and making him white-out. There was nothing but floating on pleasure and Brandon's dick pounding his ass. It was an overwhelming sensation, filling up his body and mind completely.

"You enjoy your orgasm, Sammy?" Brandon asked, leaning closer to stroke his cheek.

Sammy smiled up at him. "Yes, Master. Thank you."

Brandon smiled back as he kept thrusting, and Sammy was still floating on happiness. He was so lucky to have a Master who took such good care of him. He would be such a good boy.