A Visit to Tinseltown Pt. 04

Story Info
Carmella's visit to Los Angeles. Meeting a movie star.
2.4k words
4.58
1.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of a week-long visit by my very sexy friend and lover, Carmella. They are numbered for convenience, but can be enjoyed in almost any order. -Emmerson

I had made reservations at the last remaining, old-school, Hollywood steakhouse near a major studio. As Carm and I walked to the door, elbows linked, I leaned close. "Keep your eyes open. I hear that movie star who used to be a doctor on TV comes here a lot."

I gave the hostess my name. She was polite, but stern, obviously used to dealing with people far above her, much less my, pay grade. "I have you here, but we can't seat you until your entire party is present. Would you like a drink in the bar while you wait?"

I took Carm's elbow and guided her into the bar as she looked up at me. "The entire party? Who else is coming? More rent-a-cops?"

I smiled, not answering. "What would you like to drink?"

We ordered and sat quietly, enjoying the soft music and 1940's ambience. I had purposely put Carm with her back to the door. It wasn't long before I noticed my friend Katie walking in. At about five-foot, five-inches and slim, she wore a white blouse with small black flowers tucked into black and gold gaucho pants. Her long, wavey blonde hair framed a narrow face with striking blue eyes.

I stood up and waved before taking Carm's hand to help her off the bar stool. "Remember when you asked if I knew any actors?" Katie's face was lit by a smile as she waved, and walked our way. She gave me a big hug, then reached to shake Carm's hand. I barely finished the introductions before recognition dawned on Carm.

"Oh. My. God. You're in that movie with the space ship and the (fingers dangling from her mouth) and that handsome guy with that incredibly sexy..."

"Carm. Carm, honey." I stopped her, looking quickly around the room.

Katie laughed. "Yeah, we try to keep the 'incredibly sexy' talk to a minimum in places like this."

"Oh. Of course. So sorry."

"But thank you. It's kinda fun to get recognized these days."

Katie turned to me, her eyes solemn. "Greg told me about your wife. I am so sorry. We only met that one time during the party at his house. She was enchanting. I think we talked for a solid three hours!" She gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

The hostess stepped up and we were escorted to our table. Katie took Carm's arm, smiling again. "You know that's where we met? The space movie. It was my first big role after a bunch of soap operas and he..."

I held the chair for Carm. The hostess held Katie's chair. "I was just a lowly set assistant. The director was a friend who knew I need a job."

"But we didn't see much of you on set, did we?"

I shrugged. We all took a moment to give our orders to the server before I started explaining to Carm, "I got to talking to the writer. He was always complaining about this script change or that rewrite or notes from the studio or budget cuts. Nothing but whining about how terrible it was in the film business. I was hooked." I took a drink of wine "Enough ancient history. What are you doing these days, Katie?"

"Well, my kids keep me busy, of course. And I'm producing a play, off-off-off Broadway. Mainly because I miss dancing for an audience. You're lucky you emailed when you did. I'm only in town for a few days." Her voice dropped to a whisper. "Trying to talk that 'incredibly sexy' guy into playing the lead."

The salads arrived. Katie laid her hand on top of Carm's. "What do you do, Carmella?"

"Please, call me Carm. And at the moment, I'm doing him." I coughed on a lettuce leaf. Katie raised her eyebrows.

"I'm impressed. Is that a full-time gig?"

Carm ran her other hand up my thigh under the table. "Not yet, but we've talked about it."

Katie looked at me, now genuinely surprised. "Really? Well, look at you, stud."

"Lay off the 'stud' stuff, please, Katie?"

"Yeah." Carm laughed. "It's bad enough we got dirty looks from his daughter."

"Oh, no." Katie smiled behind her fingers. "That can't be fun."

I tried to down-play it. "She'll come around."

"I'm sure she will," Katie beamed at Carm. "As soon as she gets to know this charming young woman."

Carm actually blushed. "Thank you."

The rest of the dinner went smoothly, with comfortable small talk about Carm's work as a chef/caterer. The conversation slowed when a famous body-builder-now-actor walked in. With an easy smile, he nodded to a few people as he and his wife were escorted to a corner table.

Carm looked at me, mouth hanging open. I shrugged. "Hollywood is a company town, like any other."

Katie gave me a light slap. "Don't sound so patronizing. We're all impressed at one time or another. Let the lady have her moment."

"I'm sorry, Carm. Katie is right. Sometimes I forget what world I live in."

"You're forgiven." She leaned close to Katie, almost whispering, "For a minute there, I thought I'd have to deny his nightly blow job."

Katie played it completely straight. "Oh, you wouldn't want to do that." Then turning to me. "Glad I could help."

They both started to laugh as our desserts arrived. Katie stood, folding her napkin next to her plate. "Excuse me, for a moment." She stepped out of sight toward the ladies' room.

I turned to Carm as she took a forkful of pie. "Nightly blow job?"

"You don't like the idea?" She winked.

We both ate slowly, waiting for Katie to return. At one point, Carm said my name quietly, then nudged her head toward the server's stand. Katie was talking to the gray-haired head waiter who had probably been with the restaurant since the day it opened. She pointed to our table. The head waiter shook his head, then shrugged and nodded. Katie gave him a hug and returned to our table.

"Please tell me you did not just arrange to pick up our tab."

"Oh, no. I'll leave that to you. I've got a play to finance."

We enjoyed our dessert and I paid the bill. As we walked out, Katie stopped in the foyer to give Carm a big hug. "It was such a pleasure meeting you. I hope to see you again. And you..." she pulled me close, her lips to my ear. "Be careful. Don't break her heart."

"Excuse me," a deep voice caught all our attention. The body builder/actor was towering over Carm, both hands extended. He had eyes only for her. "Carmella, is it? I hear you're visiting our busy town. I wanted to wish you welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay."

Carm's eyes flashed to Katie, who smiled and nodded. She put her tiny hand between his huge ones. "Thank you," she managed to say.

I glanced back into the restaurant to see all the shakers and movers watching this superstar give a special moment to a young woman. Most seemed to be smiling. I guess Katie is right. We are all impressed now and then.

The actor gave Katie a wink and me a polite nod before returning to his table. His beautiful wife tossed us a finger wave.

Carm turned to me, wide-eyed and mouthed the words. Oh. My. God.

As we walked out, I whispered to Katie, "Does the waiter get a blow job later?"

"Here? He'd be fired on the spot for such indiscretion." She paused and grinned. "I promised him an autographed Blu-Ray of the space movie. He claimed it was for his grandkids."

The valet brought Katie's car before mine. Carm gave her a huge hug that I thought would result in an orgasm for one or both of them. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou."

Katie laughed as she pried herself loose. "Easy, Carm. Save some of that energy for the nightly blow job, remember?" Katie tipped the valet, then pointed a finger at me. "Remember what I said." She climbed in her car and pulled onto Hollywood Boulevard.

Carm turned to me, anxious. "What? What did she say?"

"She said I should fuck you at every opportunity, doing whatever you ask to make you cum as often as possible."

"No, she did not."

At that moment our car arrived, I tipped the valet who ran around to open the door for Carm. "She did not say that."

I shrugged and climbed in. Carm got in, but before the valet could close the door, she hollered, "She did not say you should make me cum whenever I wanted!"

The valet closed the door and I pulled into the nighttime traffic. As we started up the small hill toward the freeway entrance, Carm fidgeted in her seat. "That was so nice of Katie. Do you think she'd let me suck her clit? You know, to thank her?"

Before I could answer, Carm said, "Oh," and grabbed the front of my fly. "I owe you a blowjob."

"You do?"

"You made me stop, before. Will you stop me this time?"

Making a quick decision, I changed lanes and avoided the freeway on-ramp. We cruised easily along the nearly deserted two-lane road that bisected Chauenga Pass between Hollywood and the Valley.

"I will not stop you, this time."

She giggled as she opened the button and zipper on the front of my slacks. Lowering my briefs, she found my penis, thick and heavy, laying along one leg.

"There he is. So pretty by the dashboard lights."

She started licking my dick. "Mmm. Carm, cum. I'd almost forgotten it was there."

"That feels wonderful, Carm."

"Oh, good. We're not in a hurry, are we?" she replied as she lifted my dick by the base and kissed the tip. I felt her lips press against the head, opening slowly as she inched her way down.

"That is entirely... ohh... up to you."

Her tongue began sliding up and down my shaft as she sank lower, pulling it deeper. I caressed the soft curls on the back of her head.

Headlights crept into my rear-view mirror. My foot was barely on the gas pedal, going only 20 in a 30 zone. The lights got slowly closer as I felt the head of my cock meet the back of Carm's throat. With a soft hum, she nuzzled her nose into my pubic hair. I spotted a side intersection that I knew took the long way up the hill, through the residential area but joined back up in a mile or two. Giving the car behind me plenty of warning, I hit my turn signal and slowed even more.

Carm lifted her head, looking around, "What's up?"

"Nothing, hon. Just buying more time."

She leaned up to kiss my cheek. "Oh good." Then lowered her mouth back over my dick, which bobbed in eagerness. Using her hand on my shaft, she raised and lowered her head in a steady rhythm, taking me deep while jacking the tight skin on my rod.

"That feels incredible."

"Tastes good, too." That low giggle again as she resumed sucking my entire length.

My hips began rocking forward on their own, tilting upward to push deeper into her hot mouth. She responded by speeding up. She paused with her mouth just over my swollen head, licking all around the sensitive ridge as her hand jerked faster on the shaft.

I felt the fingers of her other hand creep into my pants and encircle my balls. The sack loosened up at the increased heat. She tightened her grip.

I had to focus on a slow S-curve as we started back down the hill. Carm took this as an opportunity to go even faster. Her fingers worked my shaft and balls as she slammed her mouth again and again over my growing cock.

She pulled herself away with a gasp. "You're going to cum. I can feel your balls tightening and your cock getting bigger." She slurped down, grabbing the head of my cock in the back of her throat. I flinched and took my foot off the gas. Carm gagged for a second before coming up for air. "Cum in my throat, my sweet lover." Again, she dove and forced her throat muscles to grab the head. She pushed herself down harder. My balls were screaming for release from both inside and out. My cock throbbed in her mouth. She pulled her head up once more. "FUCK ME. Fuck my face with your beautiful cock."

My balls started to boil, reminding me in time to hit the brakes before firing a huge load in her throat. My hips repeatedly jerked, fucking her face. I let go a long, drawn-out shout as I came again and again.

Carm took her mouth off my shaft, but kept squeezing my rod, forcing every drop out of the angry, purple head. I kept shouting, incoherently. She practically cackled with pride as she licked and sucked the cum from my twitching cock.

It wasn't until she finally slowed, letting me relax, that I realized my eyes were closed. I opened them to discover my foot was still on the brake and the car was stopped at an over-look. The lights of the San Fernando Valley spread before us.

Carm raised her head and looked out the window. "Oh my god."

I could only nod.

It wasn't until I put the car in reverse to get back on the road that we realized how close we had come to the edge. A few more feet would have meant a sixty-foot drop to the busy freeway.

"Fuck me."

We drove the rest of the way home in silence. As we pulled into my garage, Carm took my hand. "What are you thinking about?"

I took a deep breath and shut off the car. "Let's call it... quiet contemplation of our sexual joy and our limited mortality."

She pulled me into a kiss, sharing the remnants of my cum. She rubbed my dick, once again laying limp along my bare leg. "The bed will be safer," she suggested encouragingly.

I smiled as I hit the remote to close the garage door.