A Visit to Tinseltown Pt. 05

Story Info
Carmella's visit to Los Angeles. Ass play at home.
2.2k words
4.37
4.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of a week-long visit by my very sexy friend and lover, Carmella. They are numbered for convenience, but can be enjoyed in almost any order. -Emmerson

The next day was all about relaxing at home. I had showered first. By the time Carmella emerged from the bathroom; hair wet, t-shirt and sweat pants clinging to her still-damp body, I had Bloody Marys waiting.

She took hers eagerly. "Breakfast of champions."

"So I'm told." We clinked glasses and she took an appreciative ship. I stirred mine with the celery stalk before popping a green olive in my mouth.

We sat at opposite ends of the long couch, our legs extending toward each other, crossing over at the ankles as if we'd been doing it all our lives.

I picked up the remote and brought the 60-inch to life.

One of the streaming channels was running an old Russian science fiction piece of trash. We laughed all through it, playing footsie along the way.

When it was finished, I felt I had to apologize for making Carm sit through, "such self-important, Soviet-era indie crap."

"Doesn't matter. Oh my god, that scene between studly Commander Leonid Volkov and fendom queen Colonel Alisa Nikolaev always makes me wet." She rubbed the front of her baggy sweatpants.

I crawled up her legs, kissing the damp spot at her crotch before sliding to kiss her on the lips. Her tongue slid into my mouth before she sat back. "Shit, baby, we could fast forward to that part!"

"What?" I tried to look horrified as I lowered my head to kiss her nipples through the t-shirt. "And lose all the artistic integrity? I think not."

Carm laughed, lifting her shirt over her head to display the small tan nipples on her perfect 30-year-old breasts. "I guess we can be artistic on our own."

I felt the blood starting to fill my penis which was creeping down one leg of my shorts. "And we won't need subtitles." I kissed her collar bone, then one nipple, feeling it firm up in my mouth.

Carm ran her fingers through my hair. "Da," she chuckled.

I moved to the other nipple, pulling it deep into my mouth as my hand slipped into her sweatpants. Her pussy was quite wet and already hot to the touch. I let my fingers stroke up and down along her lips.

"Oh, da, baby. Da, da, da." She humped her hips on my hand. "Hey! I'm bilingual!" She smirked.

She gasped when I grabbed the waistband and pulled her pants to her knees. "Hey! I'm cunnilingual." I dove my face onto her thin strip of pubic curls.

She started to laugh, but was caught in another gasp as my tongue barged between her lips, plundering her clit. I drank in the heady smell of her arousal before lowering my mouth to the opening of her hot vagina. I licked deep into her. My thumb found her clit and pressed it in slow circles.

Carm's hips responded with matching rotation. "How do you do that? You get me so hot so quickly."

I responded by letting my tongue and fingers swap places. I licked her clit with long, slow strokes as my fingers worked deep into her tight hole.

Carm groaned, bending her legs up, she flexed her pussy onto my face.

I could see her juices and my saliva were pouring from her pussy, running down between her legs. With two fingers in her cunt, I let my pinky follow the slick trail across her perineum to her tightly puckered rectum. I pressed my finger gently on her dark star.

"Ooo. Nice. You've never done that before, baby."

Speeding up my attention to her pussy, I pressed more firmly at her back door. I heard her exhale and felt her relax. The tip of my finger slid in.

Carm wiggled her ass as she cooed. "Oh... oh. Easy, babe. Let me..."

I kept my pinky as steady as I could while still licking and finger fucking her cunt. She lifted her hips, pushing her ass onto my finger.

"Oh my god, so good," she moaned. But then she slid back, pulling herself off my fingers, both from her ass as well as her pussy. "If we're going to do this, darling man, let's do it right."

She jumped to her feet. "I'll race you to the bed!"

Even holding up her pants with one hand, she had a significant lead. By the time I dashed into the room, her pants were in a pile by her feet, leaving her completely nude. She was holding up the pink plastic bottle with the screw on cap. She rocked it back and forth.

"The label says 'vaginal lubricant.' Do you think it works... elsewhere?"

I undid my shorts as I walked toward her. "I know it does."

"Oh? You've used it for this before, then?" Her eyes were focused on my crotch as my pants dropped. I stroked my half-hard dick.

"I have. And with great result, I might add." I heard her sigh as I lifted off my shirt. "And you? Have you tried it?"

I started caressing her nipples. She took a breath to collect her thoughts. "Well, I've only used the other brand; the one that sounds like it's made for a car engine."

I chuckled as I gently squeezed both her nipples.

"Ooo, yes baby. Um... yeah, and that was only a few times. Back when I thought I was impressing the boys."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Uh-huh." She nodded quickly, then shrugged. "For what it was, with a college freshman boyfriend."

I tugged her nipples, noticing her areolae swelling. "You have no one to impress here, Carm. I am at your mercy." I slowly took the bottle from her. "I will do whatever you say."

She closed her eyes as she tilted her head up, inviting my kiss. Her lips were soft and giving as my tongue slid between them. I let my empty hand caress down her back, the fingers slipping into the crack of her ass. She pressed onto my hand as a groan rumbled in her chest.

Carm broke the kiss, a bit disoriented. "Um, yeah. Let me... um..." She quickly climbed onto the bed. Propping herself on her hands and knees, she pulled one of the pillows between her elbows. She looked back at me, a little unsure. "How's this?"

"This," I sat on the bed and caressed her smooth, round butt. "Seems like a very good place to start."

I kissed her ass cheeks, then poured a generous amount of lube in one palm. Carefully setting the pink bottle within easy reach on the night stand, I rubbed my palms together, warming the slick fluid.

"If we're going to do this, I have a few rules." I spread her cheeks with both hands, leaning in to kiss and lick her freshly showered anus. Carm moaned encouragingly. I slid one hand between her cheeks, spreading the first layer across her butt hole. "You will never have to do anything you don't want to. You can say stop at any time." My other hand slid to her crack, adding more lube. "I may pause to confirm it's really what you want, but I will abide by whatever you say."

Carm rocked back on her knees, opening herself to my fingers. "Uh-huh."

I poured a dollop of lube directly onto her tight pucker, using one finger to work it in. She moaned softly. "The other rule is the flip side of the first one." My finger was in to the first knuckle. I paused to let her get used to the intruder. "If there is anything you want that I'm not doing, you must say so. Tell me if I need to suck your tits while my dick is in your ass, or if I should add more lube so I can push deeper into your most secret place."

"Oh yes. Keep going."

I slid my finger deeper, rotating it gently to stretch her open. I added more lube and a second finger.

"God! Hold it. Wait. Ah, yes. Now. More, baby. Deeper."

This continued for another twenty minutes. I'd work my fingers deep into her ass until she relaxed enough to ask for another finger. Or that I spread my fingers to stretch her tight rectum. Soon she was rocking back and forth, tunelessly humming as she started to enjoy the feeling of a stuffed ass.

She rocked forward, letting my fingers slide free as she quietly said my name. "I'm ready. Fuck my ass, sweet man. Let me have that beautiful cock in my butt for the very first time."

I shifted up onto my knees, my legs between hers. Laying my hard cock along her ass crack, I poured lube freely over it. Carm cried out in surprise, then cooed as it ran down her ass to her pussy. I started rubbing my dick, spreading the lube over every inch. My cock still nestled tight against her ass, I felt Carm's fingers tickle my balls as she started diddling her clit.

I pulled back and placed the head of my cock at the now-open pucker. I pushed just enough to fit the tip against her.

"Carm?"

"Yes, baby. Yes."

I pushed forward, then harder. The head of my cock was large and demanding. I pushed again.

"Relax, baby." I caressed the soft skin of her back. "Take me in."

She let out a long breath and rocked back as I pushed forward. Suddenly my head was in, her flesh closing around the swollen ridge.

"Ah!" She cried. "Wait. Wait, baby."

I continued to enjoy the feel of her warm skin under my fingertips. I soon became aware she was fingering her clit once more. I quickly dropped lube around my cock and onto her fingers. She began easing back onto me.

I rested my hands on both her hips as it was my turn to moan.

"God yes, Carmella. Your ass is a treasure. Beautiful outside. Tight and hot inside."

We were both moving more quickly now. She started calling to me. "Oh, baby. You're fucking my ass. Your big beautiful cock is in my butt."

I started shoving faster, the drive to fuck becoming uncontrollable. Carm dropped forward, burying her face in the pillow while keeping her ass up.

"Oh fuck!" Carm shouted. "I can feel it in my pussy! Rippling. Never happened... fuck... before. You're going to... oh baby... cum in my ass. Fill me up you wonderful fucker. OH MY GOD!"

Cramming my cock faster and faster into her convulsing butt hole, I gave in to my primal desires. "OH CARM!" Screaming her name, I shot a load of cum deep into her ass.

Carm screamed in return. "THERE IT IS! I'M CUMMING BABY. My ass is full of you and oh god Don't... don't stop."

I pumped this incredible woman with all the energy I had left. I could feel my dick softening as her muscles squeezed me tighter.

"Oh, Carm."

Her voice was raspy in return. "Yes, baby. You're so... oh. You're out of me."

We both chuckled as her butt hole evicted me, slowly returning to its tightly closed condition.

Carm dropped her ass onto the sheet. I fell toward the center of the bed, stretching out alongside her. Again, I reached out to caress her skin.

Carm rolled over onto her back. Eyes closed. "Tits" was her only instruction.

I let my fingers glide around her breasts and across her nipples.

Carm spoke quietly. "That was amazing. I've never felt anything like it."

"You said you'd done it before."

"Yeah, but those were selfish guys and neither of us had any idea what we were doing or what it was supped to feel like."

I licked my finger tips and returned to enjoying her nipples.

"At first it hurt, of course, but eventually I learned it could feel nice. The heat. The fullness. But then he'd cum and that would be that. Even the ones who stayed to cuddle, treated me as their cum bucket."

I snorted.

"Yeah, I know." She rolled toward me, pushing up on my hip so we were on our sides facing each other. She stroked my exhausted penis. "Cum slut would be more accurate." She smiled licking my cum off her fingers.

"But baby, this one went right to my cunt. If I had a prostate, I would blame him."

We both laughed.

"That sounds nice, Carm."

"Nice. Amazing. Magical." She paused, her eyes narrowing as her hand closed around my cock once again. "Wait. Baby, have you never had an orgasm from prostate stimulation?"

"Carm, the only person touching my prostate is my urologist and she tries to avoid stimulation."

She let go of my dick and sat up, still staring at me. "You're serious. Oh my god. At your... time of life? Never?"

"Sorry to disappoint you, babe."

"Disappoint me? Baby do you know what this mean?" She shook the pink plastic bottle to check how much was left. "Make another batch of Bloody Marys because," she moved closer until our noses were touching. She grabbed my dick again, squeezing hard. "It means I get to be your first!"