A Visit to Tinseltown Pt. 07

Story Info
Carmella's visit to Los Angeles. Sex at the zoo.
2.2k words
4.33
2.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of a week-long visit by my very sexy friend and lover, Carmella. They are numbered for convenience, but can be enjoyed in almost any order. -Emmerson

I woke up cringing from the daylight pouring in. Fortunately, a nearly full Bloody Mary still waited on my night stand. Hair of the dog at its best.

As I turned back to the bed, I saw Carm still sleeping. She must have been awake a bit longer than I last night. Her face was clean and clear, and her soft, curly hair looked like it had been brushed, if not washed. Her breasts were uncovered and I saw no sign of bruising or dried cum, though that might have been two nights ago. I had no memory of anything past promising to take her to the zoo. I marveled at this woman in her early thirties who found childlike joy in simple things, yet fired me up with a very adult passion which I thought long dead. Or at least, abandoned.

As quietly as I could, I slipped out of bed and into the bathroom. Unlike Carm, I looked like a battle-worn soldier of the sexual revolution. My face, hands, and dick were coated in dried cum and my walk had a definite blow-leggedness to it. As I sat on the toilet, I realized how sore I really was. I touched my anus softly and got a hint of pain in return. Not as bad as hemorrhoids (and a much more fun acquiring) but I was glad I did not require my usual morning old-man bowel movement.

I stepped into the shower and turned on the water. As it was warming up, I noticed Carm through the mist-covered shower door. Completely naked herself, she sat demurely on the toilet. She looked up as I slid open the door enough to poke my face out.

"Good morning, beautiful. Thank you for leaving my Bloody Mary within easy reach. Very handy."

She chuckled softly. "I thought it might be. Y'know, considering you didn't drink much, you were certainly... uninhibited last night."

"I think we have you to blame for that. Your type of crazy is contagious. At least it is with me. Are you coming in?"

"Yes. Just a minute."

Closing the door, I could still see Carm's movement. She tore off a few sheets of tissue, then reached under to wipe herself. I heard a sharp hiss between her lips as she flinched her hand back. I knew I must not be the only one who was sore this morning.

When she finished and turned to reach for the toilet handle, I panicked and shouted "Don't flush!" But it was too late. Cold water poured from the shower tap and I leaped toward the far end of the tub.

Carm opened the door, laughing. "I'm sorry, darling. I really am. I didn't think."

She reached in, testing the water before stepping under it. "All better now. See?" She held her hand under the spout, deflecting a stream into my face. Instead of reacting, I stood there, stoic, until she decided she was finished.

"I needed to wash my face, anyway."

"Yes, sweetheart, you did. I thought of licking you clean last night, but you looked so peaceful."

"Oh yeah. About last night..."

She turned her back, starting to soap her hands and arms. "Yes, dear?"

"You pegged me."

She turned to me as if shocked. "I did no such thing." Then as if explaining to a child, "Pegging is when I use a strap-on dildo and ass-fuck you the same way you ass-fuck me." She turned back around and spread lather on her breasts. "What I did was technically 'fingering.'"

I wrapped my arms around her from behind, joining her hands in sliding over her tits. "You kids these days have a fancy name for everything."

She laid her head back on my shoulder as I continued to wash under her arms and across her stomach. As my hands moved lower, she stepped away and turned around. "I think we better take it easy this morning, don't you, sweety?"

"I suspect we are both a bit tender in spots."

"Exactly, darling. I'll join you in the kitchen when I'm done." We kissed and I got out, reaching for a towel and closing the door behind me to keep the steam in.

As I walked into the kitchen, still drying off, something was nagging the corner of my mind.

I turned on the coffee maker and opened the refrigerator in search of a bagel.

Sweetheart? Darling? Sweety? Dear? Not baby. Not even Old Man. I knew from previous encounters that giving myself to experiences that might be considered homosexual, set off an explosion of lust in Carmella that would not be denied.

I sliced the bagel and dropped it in the toaster. The time she watched me give a man a blowjob as a way of tasting her cum on his dick, she was beside herself with desire.

The coffee smelled heavenly as I filled two cups, leaving enough room for cream in hers. Evidently men who are that comfortable with their sexuality are a big turn-on for Carm. Maybe my letting her share anal sex did something similar, resulting in deeper feelings of affection.

"Darling?" I snorted without thinking.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Carm was wearing my robe and toweling off her hair. God, did she look sexy.

"Here's your coffee." I handed it to her, hoping I had dodged an embarrassing explanation. But almost more oddly, was that she seemed to think it was entirely natural that we suddenly begin using pet names for each other.

She added her cream, took a luxurious sip, then smiled at me. "So, zoo today?"

"Lions and tigers and bears."

"Oh you." She walked away, laughing.

"Oh MY. The line is lions and tigers and bears, oh my."

She waved over her shoulder. "I know, beloved."

Beloved?

It didn't take long to get to the zoo. Parking was easy and the walk through the main gate was quick. Carm began studying the complimentary map.

I peered over her shoulder. "Anything special you want to see first?"

"My favorites are the elephants and they're kind of in the middle of everything. Oh, wait. There's a shuttle that takes you around the whole zoo." There was that childlike excitement in her eyes again. "We could get a look at everything while sitting down, then come back for the stuff that looked interesting."

"I'm all for the sitting down part."

"Of course you are, old man."

I smiled when this landed. "There you are."

"What?"

I pointed to a sign. "Right there, the main shuttle stop. And it looks like one is pulling in."

We choose seats on the back bench of the flat, open-top shuttle. Since no one sat with us, Carm shifted her legs up onto the bench and leaned back against me. I wrapped an arm around her chest and took a deep breath of her hair. I unconsciously let out a light hum of contentment.

She tipped her head back. "Me, too." And kissed me before turning to see the sights.

The shuttle was pulled by a huge diesel motor. It chugged and sputtered up the hills and around the curves of the zoo grounds. The driver seemed unfamiliar with the clutch, and several times we bounced before starting off and shuddered when stoping. After one particularly sputtering jolt, Carm slipped her hand between her legs and leaned back to my ear. "I may regret not letting you have your way with me this morning."

"Enjoying the bumps, are we?"

"Oh my god. Better than the spin cycle in the old washer at my apartment, babe."

As zoos go, this was a world class facility. The elephant compound was huge. The ape reserve was designed to be escape proof by allowing one particular chimpanzee to escape several times, then repair that area until he could no longer get out. The reptile lair was wonderfully creepy while still being "educational."

As the shuttle pulled back into the main station, I noticed Carm was a bit wobbly on her feet. I took her arm, asking if she was OK.

She leaned close to my ear, looking to see if anyone was close by. "I need to cum, baby. Those bumps made me so horny. Oh, why didn't we fuck this morning. That would have taken the edge off."

"Do we need to go home."

She sighed in exasperation. "We're here now. Keep your eyes open for someplace to take care of business."

"The ladies room?"

"Preferably NOT a public bathroom at the city zoo."

We walked up the path to the elephant compound. The massive animals lumbered in small groups, feeding and looking after their young. Carm suddenly pointed. "Dear god."

The penis of one elephant was hanging down at least five feet. He kept nudging at it with his trunk.

I took Carm's hand. "Moving on."

There was a special exhibit where we stood on a platform, holding bars of giraffe food at arm's length as the giant creatures stroll closer and closer. Carm held the food out and the giraffe leaned over. Its mouth opened and the tongue came out. And out. And out. The huge wet appendage wrapped around Carm's wrist. The nearby children laughed and the staff member assured us it was quite normal and she should just stand still. But Carm was frozen, her breath heaving. She dropped the food bar and the giraffe immediately released her, using the huge tongue to scoop the food bar off the railing of the platform.

I grabbed Carm and took her quickly to a bench. Holding her close, she turned to me, her eyes huge.

"Did you see that tongue? It was as big as a man's leg."

"Or an elephant's dick."

Carm snorted. "Why isn't there any place to have sex at a zoo?"

"What are they thinking?

She scowled at me. "Fuck me now, mister, or take me home."

No sweetheart or darling, I scanned the area for any place that might be a little bit private.

Down a side path, behind a chain was a small shed. The sign said, "FOOD GRAIN. AUTHORIZED ACCESS ONLY." There didn't seem to be a lock.

I nudged her to her feet. "Come on."

As our group left the platform and a new group arrived, the staff were busy herding enthusiastic giraffe feeders. It wasn't difficult to separate from the exiting group, step over the chain, and get into the unlocked shed.

In the dimness of the light that leaked in through bent wall boards, we saw one wall was stacked with canvas bags. Another full layer of bags covered the floor. Each was labeled "FOOD GRAIN. 10LBS."

I looked at Carm, who shrugged. "I've fucked in worse places."

"I don't want to know." We both had our pants down in a flash. I kissed her as I fingered her damp pussy. She stroked my cock, which was getting hard very quickly.

"Sixty-nine?" she asked

"I'll take the bottom."

"Thank you."

It took a minute to get comfortable, wedging my shoulders between sacks of grain. I looked up to see Carm stroking the front of her pussy.

"Ready."

She straddled my face, her feet above my head. She lowered herself over my mouth and groaned when I licked the outer lips. Crawling her arms forward, she lay down along my length. I felt her fingers encircle my shaft and bring it to her mouth. The warm, wet tongue dragged along the soft head.

I slid two fingers into her cunt. She flinched and cried out.

"Shhh."

"I'm so goddamn close, already."

I let my tongue loose on her clit, stroking across it and darting against it. Carm started to hump my face and I pumped my fingers with fast, deep, thrusts.

She was using her mouth and her hands on my cock, which was pulsing in anticipation.

"Close," I said.

"Oh my god," she said.

Our hips slamming into each other, our fingers and mouths lavishing over one another, we both came with barely concealed groans.

There was a knock at the door. "Is someone in there?" A woman's voice. "Are you alright?"

"Um, yes. We got lost." We quickly did up our pants. I opened the door and stepped out first. An attractive young blonde woman wearing a bandolier that proclaimed VOLUNTEER stood looking at us with a smirk.

"Lost, huh?"

As we walked past her, the volunteer held up her hand, stopping Carm. She quickly ran a finger across Carm's face, scooping off a blob of my cum. She slipped the finger in her mouth, sucking it clean. "Next time you get lost, try to be more quiet."

Carm smiled. "We will. Thank you."

As we stepped over the fence and joined the main path, Carm asked, "What now?"

"We could walk over to the ape compound. I hear they love to masturbate and throw it as passers-by."

"If I wanted that, we could go home."

"I'm game if you are."

She smacked my shoulder. "Ape."

"That's a new one."

"A new what?"

"We'll talk at home."

We shared another long kiss before holding hands and strolling off in search of new experiences.