A Visit to Tinseltown Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carm winked at me. I brought the phone camera up slowly.

It took less than a minute before Karl jerked forward, shouting, "I'm cumming."

Carm pulled off his dick, turning her back to me as she jerked him off. I started snapping pictures as spurt after spurt of cum erupted from his dick. When he finished, Carm squeezed his dick, gathering the cum on her hand. I snapped one more picture as she licked her hand clean.

She winked at me. "I do love the taste of cum."

Karl opened his eyes. "That was great, little lady." Then he looked at me, holding the camera as Carm stood up and pulled her shirt down. I tapped the UPLOAD button.

"Great, was it 'little man'? So was it, y'know, worth something to you?"

Karl lunged for the camera, but with his pants still open, I dodged him easily.

"Too late," I said, "everything is already on the cloud."

Carm reached for the phone. "Let me see. Oh, nice. You do have a great cum face, Karl. Sort of a Gollum-vibe. And look, there's your name tag and badge number, clearly visible. Aren't these new cameras amazing, Karl?"

Karl huffed up his pants, grunting at Carm. "What do you want?"

"First, delete the BOLO alert."

"I can't. Different department."

"You must know some people in HWPD. Do what you can. If they come looking for him, I will go looking for your wife." She waved the phone.

He glared at her.

"Secondly, of course you will let us go with no report and no questions."

"Of course," he growled. "Anything else?"

"In fact, yeah," Carm gave him her most charming smile. "Will you make us a copy of that security footage?" She turned to give me a soft kiss on the cheek. "You do have the best cum face."

- + - + - + - + - + - +

Once in the car, we started to laugh. Carm said, "At least now I know where Hollywood gets the cliché of the dumb security guard." And we pulled away.

After a quick stop at the grocery store for provisions, we were soon at my house enjoying Carmella's special shrimp scampi.

Carm had been a bit quiet as we ate. Finally, she turned her dark eyes toward me. "I go home tomorrow."

I put my hand on hers. "I know."

Carm picked up the disc that Karl had given us, turning it to catch the rainbow effect of the light. "You do have a DVD player, don't you?"

"I'll figure something out."

"Good. Or," she kissed me, "I could find another way to see your cum face."

12