A Visit with Mommy

Story Info
Crossdressers seeks "help" from a black shemale.
1k words
4.4
9.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love black shemales and frequently look at on-line ads for such and have visited some of them. I came across an ad for "TS Mommy" a bedroom bully who stated "All Naughty Boys LOVE MILK". I think she meant cream and I certainly do, so I gave her a call.

"Mommy?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"I've been a naughty boy and I think you need to punish me," I replied.

"What have you done that is so naughty?" she inquired.

"I've been wearing my sister's clothes," I answered.

"That seems like a serious problem, and it should be addressed immediately."

She gave me her address and I drove to her apartment. A woman with dark chocolate skin standing five foot seven inches with shoulder length black hair answered the door. Mommy was wearing white satin panties with a nice bulge in front and a white brasserie. She seemed to have a nice pair of luscious tits. I handed her her fee and a business card I had made which listed my sexual preferences and things I liked.

I followed her into the living room while she read over the card. "I can work with this," she said. "Now, take off your clothes."

I removed my shirt and blue jeans to reveal my feminine attire. I was wearing a 12 strap black garter belt holding up a pair of black stockings. My feet were shod with a pair of leopard print high-heal shoes. and I also had on a leopard print size 42D brasserie. My arms were encased in elbow length black opera gloves. Over the garter belt I had on a pair of black panties. She asked me to turn around. The panties were a custom pair that I had ordered on-line that had "I Love Black Shemale Cock" printed across the buttocks.

Mommy gave me quite the look and said, "You have got it bad, but I think I can help you. Come here and give Mommy a kiss."

I walked over and gave her a simple peck on the cheek. She exclaimed, "Not like that. On the lips." So I aimed for her lips and she opened her mouth and gave me a serious French kiss. "That's the way to kiss Mommy. Now I want you to kiss my black ass."

So I dropped to my knees as she turned around. I started kissing her butt checks through her panties and she stated, "On my bare skin." So I pulled down her white satin panties and proceeded to lavish both black butt checks with some serious kissing and licking.

"You are pretty good at that," she said, "but you also have to get in my crack." So I spread her checks apart and gave her asshole some serious tonguing. I gave her a rim job for about five minutes when she asked me to stop.

She turned around and a nine inch long erect black cock was staring me in the face. I started to open my mouth to suck on it when she stopped me. "Open your white mouth and tilt your head back, bitch" she commanded. I did as she instructed. She then stepped forward so she was straddling my head and said, "Suck on my black balls like a good little boi."

I proceed to give her balls quite the tongue bath as her black cock lay across my nose, between my eyes and up to my forehead. After awhile she pulled her balls out of my mouth and asked, "Can you deep throat?"

"No, Mommy."

"We'll have to work on that," she replied.

She shoved her cock into my mouth and proceeded to pump away. I tongued the underside of her cock as my lips wrapped around her shaft. After a few minutes of face fucking she stopped, so I started bobbing my head up and down on her dick.

"You're a pretty good cocksucker for a white boi. Do you get much practice?"

"All that I can afford," I answered.

"I would love to cum down your throat, but there is something I like better than that."

"What's that, Mommy?"

"I like to cornhole a white ass with my long black cock and fill it full of jizz."

"You would do that to me?"

"If you want to dress like a girl, you'll get fucked like a girl! Now go kneel on that couch facing the wall," commanded Mommy. I did as she instructed. Mommy pulled down my panties, spread my ass cheeks, and thrust her cock into my asshole.

About half the length of her cock went in on the first thrust. She slowly pumped as my sphincter muscles relaxed enough to accommodate her girth. Soon she was all the way in my ass and her balls slapped against mine. Now she grabbed my hips and really gave me a fucking. She would pull nearly all the way out of my ass, and then thrust all the way in.

"You better keep your hands on the back of the couch. I don't want you jacking off that little white dick of yours," Mommy ordered. Since I was fully impaled by her nine inch cock, I did as I was told.

"Do you like how I buttfuck your white ass?"

"Yes, Mommy. Please don't stop," I whimpered.

"You white bois really like having a big black cock in your ass."

"I cannot speak for others, Mommy, but I really do. Fuck my white ass good and hard. I like feeling your black balls slapping against mine. I want you to cum in my ass."

Mommy continued to slam my ass. Soon I could hear her grunting as her balls built up to an orgasm. She made one final thrust deep into my ass and let her jizz fill my rectum. She held that position as she spurted away and finally her cock went flaccid.

"Now, I better not catch you wearing your sister's clothes again, or I'll have the whole family punish you."

"What do you mean, Mommy?"

"I'll have my sister Charlotte come over. Her cock is even longer than mine. We'll spit roast you real good. You do know what that means?"

"Yes, I do. And if that doesn't work?"

"Then I'll invite my two brothers over. We'll make you the center attraction of a black family gang bang. I'm sure that will take care of your problem."

Maybe it will.