A Visit with My Mother-in-Law

Story Info
Dylon stays with his mother-in-law for a few days.
8.1k words
4.59
103.8k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Visit with My Mother-in-Law

Part 1

The Massage

I drove straight from Portland, Oregon, to Mobile, Alabama, taking my wife's car to her mother's two bedroom apartment not far from the coast. The plan was for me to stay with her for a few days then fly back to Portland. She'd keep my wife's car there until we moved back to Mobile so we only had to drive one car cross country. She was offered a great job in her hometown and I could work remotely so it was a win, win situation.

The drive was long and miserable. As I got closer to my mother-in-law's place I gave her a call to let her know I was almost there. She greeted me at the door. Her husband was out of town on business so we'd be alone for the three days I planned to stay there before flying back to Portland.

Now, personally I'd call my mother-in-law a looker, but not many would agree with me, there's just something about her I find extremely sexy. Maybe it's the fact that she's my mother-in-law, or that she's more than 30 years older than me, or maybe I just never knew I was into older broads. Who knows? All I know is that if given half a chance, I'd... Well, let's just leave it at that.

She's in her early-sixties, stout with big boobs and a large well-shaped ass, about five foot two, and likes to drink heavily. Her tits are large and saggy, maybe 36Ds or bigger, and she hardly ever wears a bra. Her nipples, which always seem to be hard, are the size of the tip of my pinky and I constantly wonder how they'd feel if I grazed my palms over them. Would they get longer and harder? Would she like it? Fuck, I'd love to find out!

After I brought my stuff inside her place and settled in, we got comfortable on her dark leather couch and settled down to talk. We talked and argued about everything, family, work, Alabama, Oregon, but mainly about her daughter and my relationship with her. I went to bed kind of early, it had been a long drive. I slept in her guest room, which she got ready for me so I'd be comfortable for the few days I was there.

The next day dawned and my mother-in-law went to work. I didn't have a thing to do so I spent the day relaxing, just watching TV and catching up on my sleep. Driving long distances is exhausting and it always takes me a bit to decompress and recover.

My mother-in-law got home around five in the afternoon and again we sat and talked. She sat cross-legged on the loveseat facing me.

As we talked she kept twisting her head and torso, she didn't seem comfortable. She also kept messing with her bra strap.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"My bra's bothering me and I've been running around all day at work. My back feels like got pounded with a baseball bat," she groaned, twisting her upper body and head from side to side.

By this time we were on our third drink. She'd been drinking her usual, gin and tonic, and I'd been drinking beer. The drinks were definitely having an effect on her and I had the beginnings of a pleasant little buzz.

My heart raced at my temerity when I dared make a suggestion.

"Why don't you just take off your bra, or unsnap it or something," I said indifferently, as if I didn't care one way or the other, as if my heart wasn't hammering in my chest at the prospect of having my mother-in-law braless before my lusting eyes.

She looked at me kind of strange, squinted her blue eyes at me searchingly, shrugged, and then she reached behind her with both hands under her shirt, unsnapped her bra shrugged a shoulder strap and from one arm then the other and reached under her shirt and pulled it away. When she tossed it towards her bedroom, the bra cups looked enormous to my lust-glazed eyes.

I couldn't take my eyes off her and watched in fascination as her large saggy breasts dropped, bounced and swayed before my mesmerized eyes.

Ever since I met her, she's always been a bit of a tease. She just loved getting attention from men, even when her husband was around.

I knew she liked the attention I gave her after she unsnapped and shrugged out of her bra. She had a self-satisfied smirk on her face, watching my face attentively as my eyes followed her bouncing swaying tits. I saw her nipples get hard. They were plainly visible through her thin shirt.

We kept talking and drinking. I kept casting what I thought were surreptitious glances at her tits and at the beautiful enticing nipples denting the material of her thin shirt. They demanded attention, screamed for it.

As time wore on, she paused to groan and twist her back and neck.

"Want me to massage your back?" I finally asked with butterflies bashing around in my stomach.

Again she looked at me strange, her eyes searching my face.

"No, I'll be fine."

I could tell she wanted a massage, but I think she just felt awkward saying yes and having her son-in-law put his hands on her body, especially when he was looking at her the way he was.

I stood up, swaying and unsteady on my feet.

"Sit down on the floor and I'll take care of you," I said, trying to sound confident and domineering.

She sighed and sank gracefully on the floor with her legs crossed and her back ramrod straight.

Now, I know what was on my mind was wrong. All those horny thoughts about my mother-in-law and what I'd love to do with her, or to her, were totally taboo, but at this point I really didn't care. I wanted her so freaking bad! It was all I could do to keep my hard-on under control. I had to keep thinking about boring things to try to keep him down.

After she sat on the floor, I sat on the couch behind her and told her to scooch back. I put my hands on her stout shoulders, massaging the knots from her tense neck and upper back muscles. As time went on, I got a little more daring, slipping my hands under her shirt and caressing and kneading her middle and upper back.

At one point, my thumbs "accidentally" brushed the sides and bottom of her soft saggy breasts. I could hear her breathing speed up and feel her pulse quicken under my firm but gentle touch. At times I just softly caressed her skin and other times I would stiffen my hands and really dig into her flesh with my fingers.

Her tension seemed to ease, but she asked me to work on her lower back. She leaned forward and put her elbows on the ground in front of her. I pictured her looking about the same if I were fucking her doggie style.

I tried to keep these thoughts out of my head while I massaged her lower back, but they always crept back. The fact that she started moaning (it sounded sexual) as I continued didn't help. I started a rhythm to the massage. It was a purely sexual rhythm and the more I did it, the more she seemed to get into it. She moaned louder as I kneaded her lower back.

Her skin was silky smooth, but not as elastic as a younger woman's, and we were so close I could smell the scent of flowers on her skin, along with the reek of alcohol. It was probably one of the most erotic moments of my life. I just wish it would've lasted longer.

After about ten torturous minutes of touching her, she stood up and pulled her shirt down. It had "mysteriously" ridden up quite high. Afterwards she sat back down on the couch diagonal from me.

Disappointed I leaned back into the loveseat and watched TV, glancing every now and then at my mother-in-law who was still breathing kind of hard. I could see her fully aroused nipples through her thin shirt.

My cock went from fully hard to semi hard several times over the next few minutes as I tried to get a hold of myself.

Right when I thought I finally got control, she stood up, walked in front of me, looked me straight in the eyes to make sure I was looking at her and then she deliberately looked down at my crotch, staring bright-eyed as my cock swelled to full hardness, making my jeans bulge obscenely.

She looked up and captured my eyes with hers. They were dark blue and fully dilated in her arousal even though the room was well lit.

"Do you want another drink from the kitchen?" she asked.

Her raspy voice was lower than usual and there was a quality I'd never heard before. It echoed in my head over and over.

My cock was hard as a rock and I could feel it throb to the beat of my racing heart.

I could tell she was turned on. Her face was flushed and she appeared to lean her upper body towards me. Her big saggy breasts and her beautiful nipples strained against the fabric of her shirt, pointing at me like accusatory fingers.

Goddamn she's sexy! I thought, quickly getting up and following her to the kitchen.

When she went to the sink to rinse out her glass, I rushed forward to press myself against her back and slid my hands under her shirt. I ran my fingers lightly over the damp skin and slipped them gently around her and onto her soft pooch of a belly. Her skin seemed to quiver under my fingers as I slowly caressed her cushiony stomach with slow teasing circles, around her belly button and outwards.

She stopped what washing out her glass and leaned back against me.

"Stop, we shouldn't be doing this," she whimpered shakily and without much conviction.

My hands continued their gentle caress and my lips went to her neck. With gentle nibbles and bites, my lips traveled slowly to her ear... kissing... caressing... bathing her sensitive skin with my warm wet breath.

Her hands came up, rested on my arms and rubbed them up and down. She made no attempt to push me away or stop me in any way. My hard-on pressed demandingly, urgently against the middle of her back.

I could feel the fine short hairs on her neck and cheeks rise as goosebumps sprouted all over her body.

Her breasts trembled and almost seemed to swell slightly as I finally made naked contact with their tender, heavy undersides and gently ran my hands up over the turgid rock-hard nipples. What a wonderful feeling that was, to finally have this incredibly sexy, desirable woman respond to my caresses with a long thrumming "hhhhmmmm."

She didn't tell me to stop.

Now, to my amazement, I could tell she desired my touch. Her body strained and worked with my hands as they coursed over her. I gently rolled her beautiful hard nipples between my fingers and stroked her breasts, wanting to stoke her desire for me higher and higher.

Her face turned towards mine and she kissed me desperately, opening her mouth, her tongue seeking mine. Her breathing was harsh and ragged and her hands rubbed my arms faster as her desire flared like a bonfire within her.

I pushed my hand down the full satin-like softness of her breasts, unbuttoned her pants and sank under the material of her panties until my fingers came into sudden wet contact with the soft down of pubic hair growing tantalizingly between her legs.

I tried to press my finger between the soft moist lips of her cunt but she jerked spasmodically away, not from fear or revulsion, but from the unexpected contact that sent a shiver of warm rippling sensation running up the nerves of her back, down her arms and legs, and deep within her very core.

I stood behind her, running my hands reverently over her heavy pendulous tits, her soft round belly, her thick quivering thighs, up and down over her body, memorizing every hot sweaty inch of her.

The smell of her flowery soap and her unique womanly musk filled my nostrils, the heat of her body blended with mine making me feel as if I was feverish with lust.

My shaking hands brought forth small animal mewls and whines of pleasure from her chest and throat. My passion increased as I looked down to watch my familiar hands move over her, bringing a gasping and quivering response from deep within her. I watched her look back at me with wide blue eyes, their color shadowed by a dim veil of building passion that coursed through her.

She drifted in a strange unknown world of sudden, deep, soft pleasure of the flesh. Her body lay beneath my hands at first in doubt then in grim realization that she desperately craved the feelings I was creating within her.

All conscious thought of why she was there or for whom her body writhed was lost to her. It no longer mattered as she felt a powerful raging fire running through her, between the softness of her quivering inner thighs, out the tips of her beautiful, throbbing and rock-hard nipples and down again to the burning core of her hungering cunt where it roared in white hot heat like the belly of a furnace.

"Oh, God," she whispered softly, her voice gravelly and rough. "Oooohhhhhh, God!"

I turned her face to mine, pressed my lips to hers and immediately felt the hard rigid pressure of her tongue spearing wetly into my mouth in her unconscious quest for a warmer, wetter contact with the one so deliciously torturing her body.

My hands caressed her until finally I sank a hand again between her quivering thighs, parting her plump swollen outer lips and her long dark inner lips with my hard questing fingers. She didn't jerk away this time but opened voluntarily to admit me to the very core of her sopping pussy. I could feel the warm center of her loins flexing almost imperceptibly in passionate answer to my naked touch.

"Aahh, ooohhh," she sighed over and over into my mouth. Her tongue pushed with frantic lust into my mouth and circled around wrestling hot, wet and desperate with mine.

My mother-in-law's passion spurred my own.

It all seemed so surreal and disbelief buzzed through my brain. Was this was actually happening? Last night we sat talking companionably about all sorts of things and today she writhed and twisted beneath my caressing hands... mine for the taking.

I couldn't stand it one more minute. I bent, slipped my arms behind her knees and shoulders, picked her up and effortlessly carried her from the kitchen to the couch. I looked into her eyes as I sat her down then knelt between her wide-spread legs, hooked my fingers on the tops of her pants and panties, and quickly peeled them off.

I could feel her quivering helplessly out of control as she raised unresisting thighs up my sides until the whole of her wet, throbbing cunt was presented up to me in welcome sacrifice. I held her legs apart for a long tortured moment. Slowly and gently, I scooched down, bent down then kissed and bit my way up her pale inner thighs.

The maddening musky intimately feminine scent of her arousal filled my nostrils. Now, she smelled faintly of flowers and hot womanly lust.

I worked my way to her hot soaked pussy. It was dripping wet, her nether lips were shiny and puffy and her inner lips were spread like the petals of a flower. I wanted to spear her with my raging cock, to conquer her, to make her totally mine at that moment, to claim her as mine with my cock, but I held back.

I ran my tongue up her slit and tasted her instead. She arched her back, tilting her pelvis towards me and twitching uncontrollably as I assaulted her convulsing pussy with my lips, tongue and teeth.

I raked my teeth along my mother-in-law's red swollen clit, sucked it and flicked it with my tongue. Her body went out of control. Head twisting and shaking from side to side as I assaulted her gasping hungry pussy, I looked up directly into her wild wide eyes as she came. Her face was contorted in lust, her lips moistly open and unintelligible words come out.

Her lust was palpable. I was in heaven.

I stayed between her splayed legs and kept making her cum. I used everything I knew. My lower face was drenched with her juices and my dark eyes were laser-focused on hers. Her face was twisted in a rictus of teeth-clenched lust. The wrinkles on her face stood out in high relief and her sweaty dark blonde hair was a wet tangle around her.

"Oooooohhh, God! Oooohhh God, it's so gooood!" she groaned over and over as if in anguish, her fingers dug into my shoulders, trying to drag me on top of her. Her soft, pale, fleshy, quivering breasts shook and swayed as she struggled to pull me on top of her.

After several shuddering, squirming, groaning, mind-numbing orgasms, she fell back limply into the couch, she grabbed my short hair, and weakly tried to push my face away from her hyper-sensitive sex.

"Stop. Stop. Please. Stop," she begged, her raspy voice barely audible. "I can't take it anymore."

She looked down at me with half-lidded eyes, her pupils were enormous, and reached out to me.

"Please. Please. PLEASE FUCK ME!" she begged, her ragged voice broke at the last word.

I could tell she ached for me to plunge my blood-engorged cock deep inside her. She wanted me to possess her, to slake her raging sexual thirst, to fill the ache, the hollow deep inside her.

Her eyelids fluttered, and she looked at me through smoky, desire-dilated pupils for a moment and then pleaded again with me in a desperate hissing whisper.

"Fuck me, Dylan. FUCK ME!"

I wasted no time.

I got on my knees directly between her wide-spread thighs, gripped my cock with one hand, placed one of her legs on my shoulder and aimed my rampant cock between her pale thighs where her pussy gasped, eager to complete our connection.

She was ready; there was no need to prepare her now. I could feel the wet, moist opening of her cunt throbbing in desperate anticipation as I pressed the head of my thick cock into the hungry opening of her craving, gasping pussy.

I paused but a moment to slide up, part her trimmed but tangled pubic hair, now wet with her excited secretions, with the head of my swollen cock and then in one long smooth stroke, I found her hot entrance again and fucked powerfully into her until I was sure the head of my cock was all the way up to her fucking cervix!

There was not the slightest resistance, I could feel the smooth buttery-slick walls of her convulsing pussy clamp down powerfully around my blood-engorged cock so tightly it made me gasp and close my eyes at the unbelievable pleasure.

My eyes were closed for only the briefest of seconds. I didn't want to miss a single moment of this wild sexual encounter with my sexy mother-in-law.

"Aaarrrggghhh, ooohhhh," she moaned as her insides flowered open to receive me deep in her womb.

She groaned and muttered incoherent nonsense as I fucked her with deep, powerful strokes, gritting my teeth as I tried to control myself since what I really wanted to do was hammer into her until I exploded in ecstasy, filling her willing old pussy with my seed.

Her body followed mine, matching me thrust for thrust, grind for grind, moving in wild abandoned jerks beneath me with her loins churning wetly against mine and making wet, slapping, sloshing sounds.

I fucked my hard cock up and up, deeper and deeper into the warm soft cavern of her hungering cunt, feeling her flower open before my onslaught as though she'd never been fucked before in her entire long life.

Her body jerked and twisted, and she moaned incoherently, her face contorted in an ecstasy of passion. Her mouth opened and closed uncontrollably and her nostrils flared in the untamed, animal desire that took hold of her aged body as though writhing in the throes of an epileptic fit.

Her forehead glistened with sweat and her messy disheveled dark blonde hair, streaked through with strands of silver, stuck to it. There was nothing that could stop her wild race for fulfillment now, and I fucked like a mad savage to bring it to its inevitable thrilling conclusion for her and for me.

I hammered down into her with all the strength of my hips and thighs and could feel the smooth, raw flesh of her cunt clasping and unclasping like a clenched fist around my hard, hot thrusting cock.

I fucked into her from the tips of my toes and rammed the last inch of cock thundering up her aching hungry hole, bringing an ecstatic whining moan from her lips that echoed through the room and could probably be heard from a mile away. Her nostrils flared again, and her eyes, open wide, glared glassy-eyed and unseeing up into my eyes, a wild and aching yet unsatisfied need burning lustfully in them like a raging inferno.