A Visit with My Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhh, God!" she rasped hoarsely, her voice ragged and tight as her shuddering body finally climaxed.

"Ooohhhh M-m-myyyy G-g-goooddd! I'm cummminnggg! Don't stop Dylan!" she stuttered through a constricting throat as her pussy contracted around my pistoning, hammering cock. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her long nails dug into my back.

I reached down, wanting to feel the lips of her pussy clinging to my cock like a tight pink band, and then I used my thumb to rub her swollen clit. I wanted to prolong her orgasm as long as I could or to make her reach another, and another. We kissed as she came, her wide open mouth pressed against mine as she groaned, whined and squealed in passion.

She came and came. Her ragged passionate cries of pure and absolute lust rang in my ears like the sweetest music. The utter look of ecstasy and release on her face made me pump harder with my desire to cum in the depths of her juddering elderly body.

Finally, she reached down and weakly tried to move my rapidly-rubbing thumb from her swollen, throbbing and over-sensitized clit.

"Stop. Please, stop," she begged faintly.

I disregarded her and continued.

"I can't take it anymore," she said tremulously with a desperate sob, squirming to move her clit away from my rubbing thumb. "I c-c-can't stop c-c-cumming."

I took my hand away and slowed my thrusting cock. I looked deep in her blue eyes and saw the desire was still there, but so was exhaustion.

But we weren't done.

I pulled out of her still contracting pussy with a loud, wet pop then I reached down and rolled her over on her belly, picked her up by the hips, spread her legs with my knee and pulled her shoulders up and braced her hands on the bed.

She looked back at me again with that same wicked smile on her tired face, she dipped a shoulder, reached back between her thighs, gripped my cock in her tiny wrinkled hand and helped guide me back inside her.

I wasn't going to go slow or take it easy. I was actually living one of my ultimate sexual fantasies. I was about to fuck my mother-in-law doggie style. She crouched on her hands and knees before me, sultrily looking back at me over her shoulder, virtually begging for me to fuck her, to cum inside of her, to take her and possess her.

I wanted to make the moment last. I rubbed the length of my throbbing cock up and down the lips of soaked red swollen pussy and used my purple cockhead to rub her still aching, still sensitive clit. She moaned and pushed back trying to impale herself on the hard shaft teasing her sensitized cock-hungry pussy.

She mewled and made soft cooing sounds as I looked down and watched the head of my swollen cock slide inside her throbbing gaping pussy. It clamped down on me powerfully when I reached down, cupped and caressed her large pale dangling breasts then she rocked herself back and forth on my impaling cock.

"Oh, yesssss! That feels so nice," she crooned as her sloppy pussy slid over my pole torturously slow.

I couldn't take it anymore. I took her soft wide hips in my hands and pounded my cock into her as deep and hard as I could, making her entire body quiver and shake with the power of my hammering thrusts.

There was no stopping me now. And I know she didn't want me to stop. Her cries got louder as her orgasm built and built, getting closer and closer. They spurred me to greater efforts.

My hips pounded onto her ass, my hairy balls swung and slapped her clit. The pressure built. I felt it in my balls, in the pit of my stomach, on the back of my neck, and even on the tips of my fingers. There had to be a release.

That feeling struck me, the feeling of impending release, the final culmination of so much striving on both our parts.

I felt it in my balls first and heat spread throughout my body. I tensed, reached down to her heavy dangling tits and used them to slam her body to me harder and faster, pushing and striving until my blood-engorged cock lodged deep in her hot clinging depths. With a grunt I pushed even harder and deeper then twitched uncontrollably as I began to jet thick gobs of sperm deep inside her.

My mother-in-law threw her head back and screeched like a wailing banshee. The veins on her neck stood out in stark relief and her unseeing eyes flared wide as she came with me, her shuddering pussy clamped down tight on my cock. It contracted and convulsed around my twitching member, milking me, pulling every ounce of cum out of me and into her body.

We came together, our sweat-soaked bodies strained together in perfect synchronicity. It was incredible. I remember wishing I could impregnate her. Wishing I could see her belly swollen with my baby inside her. Wishing she could carry my child in her aged womb. The thought made me cum even harder.

Finally, her arms tired, she eased down slowly until her shoulders rested on the bed and her arms were limply splayed above her head. She turned her head to the side so she could look up at my face. I kept my softening cock inside her.

"Stay inside me, Dylan," she murmured and immediately fell asleep.

I caressed her back, reached down and cupped and caressed a heavy breast and then I bent over her and gently kissed her ear. She murmured something incomprehensible and snuggled back against me.

I pulled out of her, tipped on my side and pulled her against me, covering us both with a blanket.

This would change everything.

Again we fell asleep.

--The End--