A: Visitor Pt. 04-07

Story Info
Lauren's lover arrives for his weekend stay.
2.4k words
4.16
13.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
philaster
philaster
81 Followers

This story builds on the experiences of A: Awakening and directly follows A: Visitor - Parts 1-3. It is a work of fiction and intended for audiences who enjoy this kind of kink.

Part 4

The doorbell rang and she opened the door. I stayed in the kitchen, finishing a few last tasks for dinner, but I peeked around to the entryway in time to see her greet Cody with a quick peck on the lips.

"It's nice to see you," she said.

"It's great to see you," he said with a smile. "You look fantastic."

She led him to the kitchen where we met for the first time..

"You must be Cody," I began as I stuck out my hand. He stood a bit shorter than me, but his broad shoulders and barrel chest gave the impression of strength. Originally, she mentioned he was burly, but not fat. Here, he seemed trim and tapered. I thought she might have been trying to soften the impact of her story; he was in fairly good shape. He had a dark, neatly cropped but full beard, and his eyes were somewhere between smoke and mirth. He was certainly attractive, but in a masculine way - not a pretty boy. She never seemed interested in the traditionally handsome men you see in movies.

"It's nice to finally meet you," I offered. The whole thing felt awkward, though I was trying not to make it so.

"Definitely. Thank you for inviting me for the weekend. It smells amazing in here. Are you the cook?"

"I am. Lauren's perfectly capable in the kitchen, but I really love to cook. I do most of our meals."

"Cool. I can't wait - I'm starving. But first, do you have a restroom I can use? It's been a long drive."

Lauren chimed in. "Sure. Why don't I show you to your room? It's just through the garage." She led him to the back of the garage. As soon as they went through the door, I sneaked to the edge and listened. I was kind of a mess.

"You're upstairs. I made up the bed and put clean towels in the bathroom. There's a mini-fridge with water and drinks. Help yourself."

"Cool. Give me fifteen minutes or so, is that okay?" he asked.

"Of course. Take as long as you need, dinner's ready whenever you are."

"Sounds good," he said as he closed the door behind him.

I quickly ran back to the kitchen and stirred the pot on the stove. Lauren came back in and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Are we really doing this?" she asked, incredulous.

"I think we are."

"What do you think so far?"

"He's handsome. Seems nice."

"And?"

"And..." I hesitated. "And I'm freaking out a little bit. It's just becoming real."

"We don't have to-" she began, but I cut her off.

"No, it's not that. It's more the intensity. Like accelerating from zero to a thousand and you know it's not done yet."

"Anytime you want this to stop, you just say the word."

"How are you feeling?" I tried to shift the tone of the conversation.

"Nervous. But also excited." Her face was flushed.

Fifteen minutes was more like seventeen minutes and maybe twenty seconds, but who's counting? Oops, I was counting. Maybe I was more rattled than I realized.

Cody walked in, looking refreshed. "Sorry to keep you waiting."

"No problem," I said. "Can I fix you a drink?"

"Sure. I'll have whatever you're having," he replied.

"Well, I was debating between wine and a cocktail. I also have a few kinds of beer if you prefer that." I didn't mention that I'd downed two drinks in the last hour, trying to calm my nerves.

"A cocktail sounds good. And before you ask, I'm not picky and you're the bartender, so whatever you make will be fine." Lauren was watching this interaction with some interest.

As I fixed drinks for all of us, Cody took some cheese and crackers from the plate I'd set out and we chatted for a bit. He worked in marketing and was a very charismatic guy. I figured he must be about 36, a few years younger than Lauren and me. When he took a sip of the drink, his eyebrows shot up.

"This is fantastic! What is it?" he exclaimed.

"A dark and stormy, one of my favorite drinks. The unofficially official cocktail of Bermuda," I replied.

"Holy cow, I could drink a bunch of these. This is dangerous."

"Yep. I've been burned on them a few times."

"Just a few times?" Lauren chimed in.

The joke helped break some of the tension and the evening continued on as a perfectly normal and delightful dinner, a few more drinks, and eventually sitting in the living room swapping stories. I noticed Lauren glancing over at Cody a few times, a look in her eyes that told me she hadn't forgotten why we invited him.

When Lauren left to use the bathroom, an awkward silence filled the room. I felt I had to break it.

"I know what happened," I began.

He shifted in his seat and replied, "I know."

"I'm... I'm ok with it. And I'm ok with this weekend. Just... treat her well," I stammered out. This was harder than it should have been with a few drinks in me.

"No problem, man."

Lauren walked in. I had the sense she was listening to our brief conversation because she timed her re-entry very well. Instead of taking the seat next to me, she sat next to Cody. He looked at her for a long moment and leaned over to kiss her. She kissed him back and they both leaned in. His hand landed on her thigh and the other reached under her shoulder to pull her in. She matched it with her hand and their mouths opened to each other. I watched this, eyes growing wide and heat flowing through my body. They made out for a few more seconds before breaking away and catching their breath. Lauren looked at me questioningly and a bit embarrassed.

Before we should say anything, I spoke. "Well, I should probably clean up the dishes and get ready for bed," I rasped as my voice caught up. "You two... have a good night." I saw Lauren bite her lower lip as they both stood up. She was flushed but a small smile was creeping on her face.

"Thanks, I love you," she replied.

"I love you, too."

Part 5

I laid in bed, in the dark, thinking about what was happening next door. From the moment I had left them to wash dishes, I had maintained a steady and rock-hard erection. In my fantasies I imagined angst and jealousy and horniness, but this was a whole new level. Initially, I had desperately wanted to creep over and listen in, to crack the door and see what was happening.

I knew I couldn't do that, so my next thought was to go back to my own bed and furiously jerk off. But my fantasies had also included a significant amount of denial and chastity, so I was trying my best not to masturbate. I wasn't at all confident that I had the discipline to abstain. So I waited.

Next time, I thought suddenly, we might need to get a chastity cage or something. Next time? Would there be a next time? Was this something I was prepared to do again? Was Lauren? How were things going?

My gut was twisting in jealousy and I occasionally squirmed as I lay there. When we had talked about this, I always felt a version of these feelings.

I checked the clock again. It had been one minute since I had last checked it.

I tried to read, to watch a show, to scroll through social media. No more than a few minutes would pass before my brain would block it out and force my thoughts back to Lauren and Cody, just next door in the apartment over the garage. I thought of her mouth on him again, tongues interwined. I could see her in my mind, kneeling in front of this man in our home. I imagined his fingers sliding into her wetness and eliciting reactions I had failed to produce. I pictured him tasting her, her eyes rolling back and she stretched herself to give him access. I saw his cock pressing into her pussy, a gasp from her lips and a moan from his. I could practically feel the house rocking with their rhythm, and swore I could hear their ecstasy mounting into an explosive burst of orgasm and pleasure.

I had closed the windows so that couldn't happen, but my imagination had other ideas. The emotional toll and probably the amount of blood flowing to my extremity gave way to exhaustion; eventually, exhaustion gave way to sleep.

Part 6

To say that I slept fitfully would be an understatement. I wrestled with my angst, with my shame and arousal and the unceasing erection that screamed at me for relief. I had managed to avoid an orgasm, which had suddenly felt very important to me. When I rolled over and saw the morning had made its way to 6:45, I just about leapt from bed. I quickly dressed and hurried downstairs to make coffee.

I'm not sure if I was exactly eager to see them or not. More accurately, I was extremely anxious. I was afraid of what I might see or learn, but also desperate to see her and learn all about their evening.

I checked my phone and saw I had a text from Lauren at 3:37am:

"We'll probably sleep in. We were up late. ;) I love you!"

Holy shit. I guess things went well, but now my stomach was completely in knots. I poured a cup of coffee and began making breakfast.

When the door opened an hour later, they came in looking clean and refreshed. Lauren was wearing different clothes, I realized. She must have taken them with her when she went next door. I didn't see that, so she must have packed them ahead of time.

And they must have taken showers.

Or a shower. Together.

My mind was racing in a jumble, so the words that came out were just as unintelligible.

"Coffee breakfast oven. How was the night?" I cringed hard when I heard myself speak. "I mean, there's coffee in the pot and breakfast in the oven. And did you have a nice evening?" Whew, what a save.

"Thanks, hon," she giggled a bit. "I'll tell you all about it later," she added conspiratorially.

We sat and ate breakfast, and I tried to ignore Cody and Lauren giving each other knowing glances and flirting throughout the meal. My hard-on wasn't exactly abating but it had grown tired of the suspense. And my stomach was still roiling. I wasn't very hungry but I managed a bit.

"So what are the plans for today?" I asked, casually.

"I was thinking I might take Cody into town to show him around a bit. Do you want to come along or stay home?" she replied, hesitating a bit at the end.

"Oh, I'll stay home. I have stuff I need to do here. You guys go have fun," I added.

Cody spoke up, "Thanks, man. And thank you for breakfast. This was great. You're a hell of a cook."

"No problem. When do you think you'll be back?"

"I was thinking we'd grab lunch out and be here for dinner. Sound good?" she answered.

"Sure. We're having steaks tonight, so I hope you have a strong appetite." I had a major internal cringe right after I said that.

Part 7

After breakfast, Cody excused himself to the apartment and Lauren sat with me. This was obviously planned. I stared at her for a moment, about to burst.

"How are you doing?" she asked.

"Oh my god, I'm going crazy," I nearly shouted. "Sorry, I'm just wound up, you know? I didn't sleep much and I'm so horny and my stomach is all twisted up and I want to know everything but I'm afraid to know everything and... did you guys..."

"Yeah, we didn't sleep much either. We fooled around a lot, and talked for a long time, and we had a really good time," she explained. "I'll tell you all the details you want to know, but we should wait until he's gone. I'll make it worth your while," she said coyly.

"Did you... did he make you cum?" I asked.

"Yeah, it worked. A few times. Honestly, I think it'll be a lot easier for me with you next time. Don't take this the wrong way but he kind of woke something up in me and it feels a little like riding a bicycle. Now that I know what it feels like and what I need, I don't think it will be a problem."

I felt a strange mixture of relief and humiliation at her words. "Did you guys have sex?"

"Yes."

"Was that good?"

"Yeah, but not as good as other stuff. Like I said, I'll give you all the details later. In the meantime, I figured you weren't going to go into town with us so I put together some things for you to do today," she explained. "You've told me all about your fantasies and we've talked about this for a long time, so I hope this is what you want. I've been working on it for about a month now. But if you don't like this, just tell me and we'll end it any time you like."

I was deeply intrigued and aroused. "Go on," I urged.

She picked up her phone and hit a button. A text notification buzzed my phone next to me.

"This is a to do list for today. There are some rules on there. And if you do all the tasks on the list, you'll have an opportunity for a reward. Or rewards, I guess. Depends on how you look at it. I know you're going to be super curious about it, but no looking until we leave. After that, you have until 6pm when we get back. I really hope you enjoy this."

"I can hardly wait."

"I love you so much. Thank you for letting me do this. I'll make it up to you in so many ways, I promise," she spoke earnestly. She leaned forward and kissed me deeply, tongue flicking at mine, and when she pulled away she licked her lips and an evil smirk crossed her face. "Have fun today," she purred.

philaster
philaster
81 Followers