A: Visitor Pt. 12

Story Info
Lauren reconnects with husband after weekend with her lover.
1.6k words
3.43
18k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
philaster
philaster
81 Followers

This story builds on the experiences of A: Awakening and directly follows A: Visitor - Parts 10-11. It is a work of fiction and intended for audiences who enjoy this kind of kink.

-----

I slept about as well as I did the night before, but my dreams were far more vivid. Imprinted in brain were visions of her lips parting, her eyes rolling back in her head, his fingers inside her, his cock on her tongue, her knees grinding into our carpet. It was not particularly restful.

When I suddenly awoke at just after nine o'clock, I panicked briefly at how late it was. But the house was silent. I checked my phone and there was a message from Lauren at 11:30pm that simply read, "Good night! I love you!"

I made my way down and started a pot of coffee. Twenty minutes later, Lauren and Cody came in. He has his duffel bag in his hand.

"How are you this morning?" I asked her.

"Just fine, thank you," she replied with a smile. She came over and gave me a kiss, which I admit took a moment to appreciate. My mind reeled.

"What's the plan for today?" I inquired.

"Well, I need to get on the road," Cody answered. "I have some stuff to take care of this afternoon and frankly, I think your wife is ready to spend some time with you," he added.

I looked at Lauren and she had a glow about her that made me think of the first time I met her, so many years before. She smiled back at me and I felt warmth flood into my groin once again. She was beautiful and her messy appearance just added to the sexiness she exuded.

"You want breakfast first? I have bagels, there's fruit in the basket, and I could make up some eggs if you like," I offered.

"No, I'll grab something on the road. I'll take a cup of coffee to go, if that's alright," he said. "And thanks for all your hospitality. This whole weekend was something else. You guys are incredible," he said as he shook my hand. Lauren walked him to the door and they shared one last, lingering kiss before he left and the door closed.

Lauren joined me in the kitchen and plopped down at the table. I set a cup of coffee in front of her and sat down, taking a sip of my own. I waited for her to speak.

"I'm exhausted," she said. "It's been a long weekend."

"Were you up late again?" I eyed her carefully.

"Not very late. We were both pretty tired so we didn't make it much longer after we went to bed."

"So did you have fun this weekend?"

"Oh yeah, it was incredible! You both made me feel so sexy the whole time. How about you? Did you enjoy yourself?" she asked.

"Yeah. Yes. It was weird, but it was really hot. Watching you with him last night, just the thought of it... well, it makes my insides twist and at the same time I'm getting aroused. It's like my brain and my body aren't completely in agreement. It's kind of intoxicating."

"Mmmm, I'm going to go take a very long shower and then take an even longer nap. You go get the kids from your mom's and then tonight when they're asleep you get your turn. Sound good?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"Of course. I can't wait."

She went upstairs and I heard the shower kick on as I cleaned up the kitchen and living room. I marinated some pork chops for dinner, took out the trash, and puttered around the house until it was time to pick the kids up. They were tired out from late nights watching movies, a trip to the zoo, ice cream and cookies and chips and heaven knows what junk food grandma plied them with.

By that time, Lauren was up and we went through backpacks and made sure all the homework was done. Dinner, bathtime, bedtime, the usual routine. My head swam with the return to normalcy, the mundane activities of life. It was a stark difference from the heightened sexual tension of the weekend; 24 hours earlier, I was sitting in the very same living room watching my wife with another man.

When the last bedroom door was closed and the kids were all asleep, I laid down in my bed and sighed in relief. Lauren was in the bathroom getting ready for bed and the house was quiet. When the bathroom door opened, Lauren stood in the doorway wearing a cropped t-shirt and bikini underwear, accenting her long, smooth legs. Her hair fell messily around her shoulders. She looked like the girl I knew back in college, relaxed and carefree and sexy in that low maintenance way you never see in magazine ads.

She knew she had my full attention as she sauntered over to the bed and climbed in next to me. She pushed my shoulders back and straddled me, leaning down to kiss me. I felt her mouth open to mine and our tongues intertwined, first gentle then more insistent. I pulled her tight against me and we kissed furiously, desperately. She broke away and pulled at my pants, freeing my cock and bending down to take me in her mouth.

I marveled at this woman I had been married to for so many years, awakened and eagerly sucking without any urging or cajoling, no hesitation or reservation as she bobbed up and down on me. She massaged my balls with one hand while she worked my cock with the other. I felt a mounting pressure in just a couple of minutes, the weekend's anticipation turning to release. She must have sensed it as well, because she stopped there and looked at me with a conspiratorial smirk.

"Are you sure you want to cum?" she asked coyly.

"Yes, oh my god yes," I rasped my reply.

"And what if I say no?" she continued, teasing. She stroked gently, leaving me on the edge.

"Uhh, I mean... whatever you say," I stammered. I wasn't sure I wanted to keep playing that game right now. I needed to come so badly.

"Well, I promised you would get your turn with me tonight. Let's see what you do with it," she smiled as she stripped her panties off, climbed up my body, and straddled my face. She lowered her pussy to my mouth and I eagerly lapped at her. I ran my hands up and down her back and belly, raking her skin with my nails and then reaching up to cup her right breast in one hand. She lolled her head back and her breath quickened. She began to grind herself on me, as I pressed my tongue to her labia and attempted to keep up the motion.

It didn't matter, though. She was using me, rubbing her sex on my mouth and chin as she picked up the pace and finally dipped her clit right into my open mouth where I licked and sucked at her. Her legs seized and she shook violently against my chin as I grasped her hips with both hands. She moaned deep and I felt the warm contractions of ecstasy peaking and waning. I couldn't believe how easily she just came. After a long moment, she lifted herself from my face and sat back on my belly. She leaned in to kiss me once again, but not before she wiped my face with her hand.

"Holy shit that was good. I couldn't last another second," she panted as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Mmmm... that's really the first time you've ever had an orgasm with me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess it was." She was still catching her breath. "That might be the most intense one I've had so far."

"I'm glad to hear that. I'm honestly relieved. I was... well, I was afraid it wouldn't work with me at all. And I didn't know what that might mean."

"Oh, you were worried that you couldn't give me an orgasm and I'd leave you?"

"I guess so."

"Hey, don't ever worry about that. I love you. I don't love Cody, it was just a really hot sex thing. But I will always come back to you, you know that, right?"

"So you're saying you want to do that again? With him?"

"I don't know. Maybe. We don't have to talk about that now. Now it's your turn and I think you really earned it."

She scooted back and reached behind to position my cock before she sank down on it, gasping at the sudden fullness. I gasped even louder, feeling the warmth and wetness envelop me. I grabbed her hips and she bent down to kiss me hard, desperation taking over as love-making gave way to fucking. She whimpered as I thrust deep inside, mouths firm against one another and hands roaming. A short moment later I was exploding inside, a violent eruption of passion and relief. She felt my spasms and she began to quiver with her second orgasm of the night. We came hard, then fell back as our bodies relaxed languidly.

"Well, fuck," she panted again. She was splotchy and red. I'd call it glowing, but it was too carnal for that.

I laughed. "Yeah, that about sums it up," I said as I caught my breath. "Did you really just cum again?"

"Oh yeah. The floodgates are off, baby. I'm gonna need you to do that a lot more from now on, too."

"That won't be a problem," I promised. "You just say the word. But you'll need to give me a little bit if you want to go again tonight. I'll need to recharge."

"Oh, I'm counting on you needing a break. I'm still exhausted. But if you want another run and need some inspiration, maybe I can tell you some stories about this weekend..."

THE END

philaster
philaster
81 Followers