A Vixen in Crimson Red Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so scared of losing her, I came on the verge of having an anxiety attack on the plane.

The only thing that calmed me down was the vision of her sleeping, snuggled and quiet and unaware of my affections.

When I landed, it was 8:00pm. In the spoke of my career, I had everything I could hope for going right, but the moment I turned my phone on, I saw that I'd received a few texts. One from my friend asking me to call for a ride after I landed. The other two texts were from Cassidy.

-I found your papers-

-come home. now.-

I fell to my knees.

"FUCK!"

I yelled right outside the airport. Everybody turned to look at me. I ignored their remarks, especially the ones from the family desperately trying to cover their children's' ears before they heard anymore profanity.

I called my friend and told him to hurry.

I stood outside the door, waiting with anxiety at what awaited me inside. Cassidy wasn't in her apartment, I had already checked. If she read everything I put on those pages...she would never want to see me again. I imagined her leaving and never contacting me again. It hurt, but I had anticipated it would happen anyway. Better sooner than later I guess.

I tried to remember the kiss on my cheek. That was going to be the last time she was happy to see me.

I turned my key in the door and stepped in. All the lights were off except for the lamp in my room. It suddenly felt a lot more quiet. My steps, though timid, sounded like thunder in the quiet and dark. No words came to mind. If felt odd not being able to think of what to say to her. I stepped into the room with my head hanging low.

"Cassidy?"

Her appearance surprised me as always, but I couldn't admire her this time. She was in my bed wearing black panties with blue trim, and a thin pink sweater covered her arms, which were wrapped around a stack of papers and held tightly to her chest. Her eyes welled up with tears, and she sat up, looking at me.

"All these stories, Avery...All these poems."

"I'm sorry, Cas. I had to do something. I don't even have an excuse. I just...I knew you'd never want to be with me, so I wrote about you."

Cassidy stood up and walked over to me. Her eyes were filled with pity, with disappointment. It hurt knowing I made her feel like that.

"Avery. Why?"

I looked down. It was difficult keeping eye contact while I spoke to her.

"I never wanted you to see them, I promise. I know it's weird and creepy, but I...I've never been in love before, so I didn't know what to do."

I stepped toward the corner and faced her.

"You can leave. I understand. I won't stop you and If you want me to, I'll never call you again."

She stepped closer to me.

"No, Avery. You don't understand...I want to know why you didn't tell me. I thought you didn't like me. I thought...I thought everything I did was in vain, and nobody as kind and caring as you would ever want a broken wretch like me. But this...this is the sweetest thing I've ever heard."

She pulled my paper on top and ripped it to shreds.

"And this is the biggest fucking lie I have ever seen!"

She threw the shreds of paper on my bed and set my other papers down on my desk.

"I want you to take me, and I want you to do it on top of all the lies that deserve to be proven wrong."

I stood in shock of what I'd just heard. I'd never expected this. All my thoughts of her leaving were replaced by thoughts of her grabbing the sheets and screaming in pleasure.

I couldn't stop shaking.

She bent down in front of me and slowly rolled down her panties, looking back at me to make sure I was enjoying the show. I took a long look at her legs and moved up to her bare butt, sitting beautifully before me. I caught a glance of metal when I peeked between her thighs. I had to remember to breathe, and my erection was painfully pressing against my slacks.

Cassidy turned to me with a devilish grin and grabbed my hand which wouldn't stop shivering.

"Will you help me with my sweater, Avery? I think it may be getting hot in here."

I muscled out a weak "yes" and timidly grabbed the bottom. My hands brushed against her skin. It felt so smooth, so inviting. Cassidy took my hands in hers and looked me right in the eye. Using my hands, she lifted her sweater up, pressing my hands over every addictive inch of her skin, and stopping when they reached above her breasts. I was right about her nipples being pierced. I stared at them, then instinctively looked away.

"No," she said, pulling my chin up to meet her, "I want you, to look, Avery. I want you to see everything without being ashamed."

I leaned in and kissed her passionately. Our tongues met, and my hands squeezed at her breasts, flicking at her cute pink nipples with my thumbs.

I felt her release a surprised moan in our kiss. When we released our mouths, I pulled the sweater over her head and discarded it with her panties.

I was shaking even more now. The girl of my dreams stood in front of me, stark naked in the dim light of my room, all but begging me to fuck her.

Cassidy sat on the bed after brushing a few shreds of paper aside. "Is this anything like you imagined when you'd masturbate to me?" she said with a smile.

"Actually, I never did that. I mean, I wanted to a lot of times but I felt like it was disrespectful or something...I don't know."

She looked up at me and crossed her legs, placing her hands on her knees in a mock innocence, which I found extremely sexy.

"Well, I hope you don't think I'm rude, but every day you weren't here, I would lay down in this bed and play with my clit until I came, all while thinking of you."

I swallowed audibly. "Wow" was all I could muster.

Cassidy motioned with her finger for me to come closer, and I obliged. Her fingers began working on my zipper, and I could feel my cock flexing toward her.

"Looks like he's eager to get out." She said playfully.

Her hands swiftly unbuttoned my slacks and pulled them to the ground with my boxers. My cock, fully erect, sprang up and nearly hit her in the face. She took it in her hand and stroked it over, feeling the thickness and length as her soft tender hands moved along it. She gave it a quick kiss, and looked up at me. I knew what was coming next, so I warned her.

"Cassidy, I've never done...anything like this before. I'm probably not going to last long." I said nervously.

She slid the head on her lips and into her mouth, then released it with a little *pop*.

"That's okay. We have plenty of time."

Her mouth wrapped around my length, and I almost lost control of my knees. The wetness and warmth of her mouth was unlike anything I had felt before. I placed my hand on her shoulder for balance. I could feel my pre-cum snake out of my tip. Cassidy didn't stop. I felt her tongue sliding alongside my shaft as it moved in and out of her mouth. My hand moved to the back of her head, and pushed her closer to my base. I didn't want this feeling to stop. Cassidy moaned and groaned, sending tickling little vibrations all over me. I kept shaking, and I felt like it would never stop until...

"Cassidy? Cas, I'm going to cum. I-oh fuck."

She looked into my eyes, and, unmoving, sucked on my cock with as much force as she could muster. Her hand worked circles at the base, and her eyes, those gorgeous brown eyes I so often wrote about, didn't look away from me as my entire body flexed and rope after rope of sticky hot cum fired into her mouth, into her throat. I again had to keep my balance on her shoulders. When I'd stopped convulsing, I collapsed on the bed, my heart beating in my chest to the point it was nearly audible.

"Did you like that?" Cassidy asked, licking up the last remnants of my orgasm.

"Yes. I don't think I can stand right now."

"Well I'll give you a second because," she leaned in to whisper in my ear, "you made me very wet."

I felt my cock spring up again. Her hands glided over it, and my adrenaline got going all over again.

I kissed her. My hand reached around her back and pulled her toward me. I explored her skin a little more than before, running my hands over her slowly, hearing every moan as I squeezed at her breast and cupped her butt in my hand.

A few seconds later, my hands rested on her knees, and I moved myself on top of her. I didn't have any experience in the situation other than imagining what I'd do if given the chance, but I could feel haer telling me to go for it. I unbuttoned and tossed my shirt aside, standing naked over this glorious goddess.

I kissed at her neck, leaning down had brushed my hard cock over the moist wetness between her legs, and she let out a little moan. It was a sensation I wanted more of later. I kissed at her chest, feeling the cool metal of her piercing as my tongue ran over her amber pebbles. I squeezed and nibbled at them. Her skin had an addictive smoothness I couldn't stop admiring. my tongue traced the outline of her entire breast, and my kisses encircled every sweet spot of her softness. I moved to the other breast, but this time, rested my hand on her thigh. Cassidy jumped a little at the surprise, but setted and released her breaths seductively as she arched her back at my motions.

As I kissed at her skin, my hand would sneak closer to her folds and tease at them with my fingers, then I'd pull away and place my hand back on her knee. This little game went on for awhile, then I moved down to her naval. I kissed at the piercing before me while my hands traced her sides. Her moans reassured me I was on the right track, and I was starting to like the taste of her metal in my mouth.

Cassidy's breathing became the rhythm for my song, and every touch of my lips to her skin added a new note. The symphony of her moans and mewls continued quietly as my kisses travelled lower. With my firm hold on her hips, I felt every twitch of muscle as I grew closer to her core. Her moans almost seemed to beg me to press my lips to her clit, but I waited.

I leaned back and placed my hands on her thighs, spreading them so I could get a better look. I could feel myself start to shake again at what I saw. In the lamplight, I gazed upon her cute pink flower. Its petals glistened with wetness, and I was eager to taste the piercing jutting out of her clit.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I glanced up at Cassidy, the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. This goddess remained in open splay for my admiration of her heavenly body, with her smile at me confirming her perfection. One of my hands reached under her, taking ahold of her soft butt, and holding her in place. I felt her raise up at my touch, and I saw her hip buck involuntarily in anticipation.

"Is something wrong?" She asked, making to cover herself.

I stopped her and said in awe, "No. You're just so beautiful."

I leaned forward and nudged her thigh out of my way. I stood in curiousity as my fingers traced her outline. I played and spread her folds, occasionally sliding my finger over her clit just to hear another miniature gasp. I tasted at her folds, my tongue clumsily poking at her, but causing her moans to intensify. The taste of her sent my shaking over the edge to the point that my fingers began twitching and applying little bits of pressure on their own. I pulled my other hand from under her, brushing against her cute little asshole and causing a quick rise in the pitch in her moans.

I felt Cassidy's thighs flex, and I decided I'd teased her enough. I gently circled her clit with the tip of my tongue. Her hand affectionately ran through my hair, and I could see her other hand tweaking at her nipple. The taste of her, and her piercing once more sent a fire through my body. I had to shimmy back when my erection unexpectedly made contact with the cold metal bedframe, but I didn't stop. Her back arched as I continued, running the sides and underside of my tongue over her rosy pink clit and her mewls and flinches became a little more intense. I decided to occasionally brush my finger her entrance every once in awhile. Her breathing turned sporadic, and I heard her sweet voice calling out affirmations between her moans.

"Yes, Avery!"

I heard my name in her throes of passion in my dreams before, but hearing them from her own lips caused something primal to occur. I kept still as best I could and pressed my lips over her clit, holding her piercing between my lips while my tongue flicked at her. My finger slid in and out of her fervently while my thumb traced a circle around her ass. Before long, her hips began to flex, and her legs wrapped around me, pulling me toward her as she moaned with great intensity and grabbed at the sheets. I sucked at her clit as she moaned, trying to mouth the words, "I-I'm c-c-...oh fuck..."

I reached my arm over her and held her in place throughout her orgasm. My mouth pressed tight over her pussy, feeling every pulse going through her body as she moaned, riding the waves of her ecstasy. I rested happily between her legs until her flexing stopped, and she turned over on her side, her breathing calming as I climbed beside her.

I laid with her curled beside me. My hand gently stroked her cheek, and she kissed me sweetly.

"I love you, Cassidy."

She sat there quietly, looking into my eyes. I pulled her to me and felt her heart beating on my side. I saw tears welling up in her eyes, and I kissed them away as they fell.

"What's wrong?"

She quietly looked away from me and spoke almost in a whisper.

"Somebody once told me I'd never find somebody who loved me because I'm..."

Cassidy stopped again and I climbed over her. She still rested on her side, and I kissed her tears again.

"Cassidy? I want you to listen to me."

The love of my life turned her head to face me. In the light, I saw her anew, a truly heavenly gift sent into my life. I wanted her to be my everything.

"I love you, Cassidy. You are all I can think of in my life, and you have brought me back from the darkest places without ever knowing you did."

I kissed another tear.

"You're beautiful."

Another tear met my lips

"You're the kindest, most generous soul I have ever met."

I kissed one last tear falling.

"And I want you to be mine."

Hollie rested back on her pillow and curled her knees up to her chest.

On her side, she kissed me and took my hand.

"I love you, too."

My fingers intertwined with hers as I rested my other hand on her side. I traced my hand over her breast, then I caressed her side, down her hip, and brought my hand to a stop right over her thigh. I held tightly and gently pushed my cock into her.

With every inch sinking into her moist tunnel, I let out an audible gasp at the feeling. Her tightness opening for me while she squeezed my hand.

Cassidy brought her free hand up behind her pillow and grabbed it tightly, the soft light illuminating an open mouth breathing pleasure as she got used to me inside her. I pushed more in, causing me to shake a little more, but I tried to keep it under control while sharing this moment with her. She started to open her legs in response to my advancement, but I pressed down on her thigh. I wanted to watch her cum in the position in which she first confessed her love for me. When I was inside her, buried to the hilt, her hand squeezed tightly to mine such that it left marks. I leaned down and once more whispered, "I love you, Cassidy, with everything I am."

I flexed my cock inside her, feeling her walls slide over my rock-hard erection. I began slowly pulling away, then pressing back into her. My head spun with the feeling. I wanted more. I wanted to take her, ravage her, but I waited. I rocked my hips to and away from her, sweetly making love to this damsel in distress. Her eyes were closed, tightening whenever I pushed into her, moaning softly and holding tightly to her pillow.

I began to feel a rythym with her moans, rolling her hips on my cock when I rested to watch her expression. Her noises became louder, more urgent with each push into her wanting womanhood.

"Avery?" She said softly.

"Yeah babe?"

"I want you to fuck me."

I stopped moving and started shaking again.

"What?" I said, wanting to hear her say it again.

"I said, I want you to fuck me. Your dick feels so good. I want you to fuck me."

I oblidged, picking up the pace and pressing deeper into her, harder. Her eyes shut again, and her moans turned to screams.

I held her down to my bed, not allowing movement unless it was from me. I pounded her, feeling my wet cock catch glimpses of cool air when I pulled out of this screaming vixen begging me for more.

I pulled away from her and turned her over, knocking her to her knees. Part of me couldn't believe what I was doing, but I lined up my cock at her entrance and stared at her back.

That tattoo covered a gorgeous display, and I traced my sight to her beautiful backside.

My hands tightened firmly on the thighs, and I pulled her onto me. I heard her moans. They were the driving force behind my cock thrashing her, pressing her onto me while I slid in and out of her. Her screams of ecstasy lined the room, and turned chopped with my cock slamming into her with force. Cassidy suddenly stopped moving and collapsed onto the bed, writhing in a display of her orgasm. I felt her tight pussy flexing, and saw her body viciously spasm as I continued to fuck her senseless. She let out a few more spasms before I couldn't hold it in anymore. I emptied inside her. My legs seized up, and I pulled away slowly. My head was spinning as spurts still fired from my cock, making a few sticky globs of cum land on the Sun covering her back.

I collapsed next to her, our legs entangled and our arms locked in one another's embrace.

She looked in my eyes and mouthed 'i love you' before falling asleep.

A few moments later, I followed suit.

I dreamt she left me all night, but would wake up to that sweet face sleeping in front of me.

And for the first time in my life, I thought I'd never have to be alone again.

12