A Vixen is Born Pt. 02

Story Info
More fun for our budding Vixen.
7.9k words
4.37
13.7k
22
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers

Copyright © 2019 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the author.

Warning: If you don't like stories about wife sharing or swinging, you might as well move on, because that's all there is here. If you do like things like that, I hope you enjoy the tale I have spun. This is quite a long story, just so you know. Have fun.

A Vixen is Born Pt. 02

Chapter 6

John

It was Friday, late afternoon. Denise was taking the kids to their grandmothers, Denise's mom. We were planning to do something this weekend with our friend from the adult bookstore. I was dialing his number. It was ringing. This would be a first for both of us and would tell us how we would feel about continuing with our... experiment.

"Hello?" came a deep voice from the other end.

"Hi, I'm the husband of the blond you fucked a couple of weeks ago... "

"Oh, yeah, she was very beautiful... "

"Thank you. My name is John and her name is Denise. Are you busy, tomorrow evening for dinner?" I asked.

"I'm Darrell. Just dinner?" he said sounding a little disappointed.

"Well if dinner goes well... if you and she get along, who's to say where it goes."

"Ah, a face to face to see how we all get along. Sure, I'm free. Where?"

"The Marriot in Des Plains, you know it?"

"I do. Which restaurant?"

"I was thinking the lobby... you know what she looks like but, we, I, don't know what you look like."

"Sure. Lobby it is. Time?"

"Is five to early?"

"Not at all. See, you then. Hey, can I say hi to your wife?"

"Oh, damn, I didn't think of that. She's taking the kids over to her mom's for the weekend."

"No problem, I'll thank her tomorrow."

"See you then."

"Sure, thanks for the call."

I hung up. It was in motion. I could be watching Denise getting fucked again by a big black cock in a little more than 24 hours. I was suddenly as hard as a rock. I went into the den and turned on the computer. Ten minutes later Denise came in.

"Well?" she asked her voice filled with excitement.

"He'll be there. He seemed just as excited as you. He wanted to talk to you. I should have thought of that. Of course, you could always surprise him and give him a call."

"Hmmm... that might be exciting. You could come up and watch, I'm sure I'll be fucking myself with the big black dildo while I talk to him," she said, her voice trailing off to a whisper.

"I might come up in a little while. Are you going to tell him your fucking yourself with that dildo?"

"Of course."

I shivered a little, knowing that Darrell would now be having phone sex with her.

"His name is Darrell, he knows your name."

"You will come up?" she asked looking as if she would be disappointed if I didn't.

"Sure. I'll be up, in just a second."

"What are you doing?"

"Joining a swingers club."

"No shit?"

"No shit."

She smiled, turned and ran upstairs. I finished filling out the form. They would send back a formal request to join via snail mail along with the request for the first month's dues. It was a little higher than the others but, it was probably going to be worth it. I pushed away from the desk and took my time climbing the stairs. At the top, I looked into our bedroom. Denise was naked, with the phone to her ear and the dildo in her pussy. She was fucking herself slowly while she listened to Darrell.

She saw me and smiled. I walked in and sat at the end of the bed so I could watch her fuck herself. Having only seen her do it once before, I was mesmerized by what she was doing.

"Yes, he just walked in," she said. "He will. He loves to watch me fuck... myself."

She winked at me and started to move the dildo slowly in and out of her pussy. I sat there watching, getting more and more excited. I watched the way her pussy gripped the dildo as she pulled it out. I watched as it gripped the dildo on the way in. I became fascinated with the way her pussy reacted to the big black cock. It was soon covered in white foamy cream. Her cum whipped into a froth by the big black dildo. It was a beautiful sight.

She continued to talk, well really listen, to Darrell for a good hour. All this time she was coming. Not big gut-wrenching orgasms, just little tremors with a yip here and there as she shoved the dildo in too deep. The only thing I regret is I couldn't hear what he was telling her. I had no fear that Denise wouldn't tell me afterward if I asked. She hung up the phone, laid back and started to pump that dildo in and out of her pussy as fast as she could.

I stripped off my clothes, crawled up between her legs and pulled the dildo from her hands and out of her pussy. I immediately shove my cock into her. She cried out in pleasure. She also sighed, with a little sorrow that the dildo was gone. I fucked her hard and fast. She was coming hard in just a few strokes. She was once again stretched out, but not enough so I couldn't feel her or her, me. It didn't take me long and I was filling her pussy up with my cum. She felt my cock throb and came again, hard.

"Oh god fill me up, baby," she yelled. I don't know if she was talking to me or Darrell.

"Who are you talking too?" I'm a glutton for punishment.

"You sweetheart. I know whose dick is in me."

"Good." I rolled away from her and she got out of bed to clean up. I followed her, I needed cleaning up too.

Later that night, she told me every word of Darrell and her conversation. It turned me on tremendously that another man had talked to my wife that way. We didn't have sex after that because she wanted to rest her pussy for tomorrow. I laughed at her, kissed her goodnight and lay there watching her trying to go to sleep. Eventually, we both did.

Chapter 7

"Are we sure?" Denise asked me for the millionth time. I just smiled at her, then I walked a short distance away from her. She was just a little nervous even though she had been fucked by him through that glory hole.

Then I spotted a tall dark black man walking across the lobby right toward Denise. He was dressed as I was. Suit and tie, white shirt and shined shoes. I smiled as he stood in front of Denise. She looked up at him and smiled. He was very good looking. She went to rise. He offered her his hand. She took it and he helped her up. Denise was dressed in a slinky red dress with a deep cut v-neck and cut just below her knees. No underwear except for stockings and a garter belt. Darrell smiled as she stood in front of him. I stepped up just behind him.

"I want to thank you," Denise told him.

"For what my, dear?" he asked.

"Well for the excellent fuck at the adult bookstore and for coming here tonight."

"It was my pleasure and is my pleasure."

Denise blushed a little, then looked at me. Darrell turned.

"John?" he asked.

"A pleasure to meet you, Darrel," I said putting out my hand.

He took it, his grip was firm but not overpowering.

"My pleasure to finally meet you and your beautiful wife Denise." He bowed taking Denise's hand and kissing her wedding ring.

Denise shivered while he held her hand.

"Well let's eat," I said offering my arm to Denise.

Denise took mine and then grabbed Darrel's arm too. A lady with two escorts. We entered the restaurant, I told the hostess my name, it was a fake name, and we were seated. It was a small round table in a corner with only one table close by. Darrell was pushed into the seat at the back in the corner by Denise. She moved her chair a little closer to Darrel's. I sat across from the two of them.

Dinner was delightful. The conversation with Darrell was quite intelligent. Denise and I had discussed what would and would not be allowed at dinner beforehand. She could play with his cock under the table, in or out of his pants. He could play with her pussy, she was wearing no panties. But anything above table was off-limits. (Talking with Denise later, Darrell kept his cock in his pants, but a couple of times had several fingers in Denise's pussy.)

None of us ate very much, mostly salads and breadsticks for us as we knew what might be happening in just a little while. Denise did have two glasses of wine, Darrell had a scotch and soda, while I had a house beer. Darrell and I were sober as a judge, but Denise was feeling good. Not drunk, but she was very happy and outgoing. An unusual thing for her, being rather reserved with most people.

After dinner, we went to the bar for a couple of drinks. Denise had soda water with a twist. She said she didn't want to be too wasted just in case. Darrell laughed and ordered a beer, as did I. We sat in a booth, Denise, and Darrell on one side, me on the other. I was watching my wife intently. I saw her flinch as Darrell probably inserted a finger or two into her. I smiled at her and she smiled back, winking.

Darrell and I talked about what we each did for a living. He was a technician with the phone company. I told him I was a software engineer. I didn't mention that I would soon be leaving that job. As it was the past couple of weeks I had hardly gone into the office. I fielded calls and such, but I told them I was too ill to come into the office. Darrell and I had finished our beers. Denise had been moaning almost the entire time we talked.

"Well...?" Darrell left the question hanging.

I looked at Denise, she nodded yes, vigorously.

"I guess we get a room," I said.

Denise sighed and almost put her head down on the tabletop. Darrell rose and put two bucks on the table.

"I'll get the room for tonight," he said turning and heading for the desk.

"Well?" I asked my wife.

"He kept his finger in me the whole time you two were talking. He was driving me crazy with his thumb on my clit. I'm so wet right now I could fuck a squadron of cocks."

I laughed as I stood, offering my hand to help her up. She took my arm and we move off toward the elevators.

"What do you think he meant by "tonight"?" Denise asked.

"I'm thinking he wants to fuck you all weekend."

"Really?" Darrell walked up to us as we arrived at the elevators.

"Really, what?"

"Nothing," Denise said hastily. "It was really nothing. I swear. Ah, an elevator." She turned and pulled both of us toward the just opening doors.

When the doors closed, Darrell pressed the fifteenth floor, turned to Denise and took her in his arms and pressing his lips to hers. She sighed as he pulled her close, hugging her. The trip up to our floor was quick, so they didn't have all that much time to get involved.

"15015, down to the right," Darrell said pointing the way.

Denise walked, hanging onto his arm. I walked a little behind them. Darrell was the complete gentleman, he kept his hands to himself in the public part of the hotel. Where I'm sure some men would have been all over the woman they were taking up to a room to fuck. At the room door, Darrell slips the key in the slot and opened the door. He let Denise in first, then me. He followed closing the door behind him. Denise turned to face him. She was standing in the middle of the room. A couch, a chair and coffee table on her left, a set of queen size beds on her right.

"Nice place," Denise said looking at Darrell.

"It is, isn't it?" Darrell said licking his lips and looking Denise up and down.

Then there was a knock at the door. Darrell turned, opened the door and a bellhop came in with a magnum of champagne and three glasses. As he was leaving Darrell reached into his pocket.

"No let me get this," I told him.

"No, tonight is on me," he said handing the bellman a five. I chuckled. I sat on the couch and waited.

Darrell opened the champagne and pour three glasses. He picked up two and walked to where Denise waited. I picked mine up off the table. I took a sip. I'm not a champagne expert, but it tasted pretty good. Denise took her glass from Darrel, put it to her sweet lips and took a sip. She giggles and rubbed her nose. Darrell and I chuckled. I sat on the couch and watched the two of them. Darrell was whispering, yet I could still hear what he was telling Denise.

"You are a beautiful lady," he said then took a sip of his drink. "I love the way your eyes sparkle and your lips shine in the light."

Denise smiled at him while sipping her champagne. She had heard all this from me at one time or another. Yet to hear it from a stranger, true he had already had his dick in her, was a little different for her. She reached up putting her hand on his neck and pulled his lips to hers. They kissed for a long time. I got up and took their glasses from them. They didn't complain. Then I was back in my seat, watching my sweet wife, kiss an almost stranger with all the passion she has kissed me with in the past.

Darrell picked her up. She gasped, then giggled as she looked at me over his shoulders. He gently set her down next to the bed. He smiled at her, took her head in his hands and kissed her passionately. He then pushed her down to her knees. Smiling up at him, she unbuckled his belt and undid his pants, pulling them to his ankles. When she popped back up she was face to face with his big black cock. Looking at me she smiled, opened her mouth and engulfed the head. She could barely get much more of him in her mouth.

I sat there, my cock hardening, not wanting to touch myself. I wanted to try and hold out until after she had been fucked. She was working to get more and more of his cock in her mouth. When she had about four inches, she started to slide it in and out. Her saliva coated his black cock making it shine in the subdued lighting of the room. Denise was playing with his balls and stroking that part of his cock she couldn't get in her mouth.

Darrell was groaning as Denise worked on his cock. He hadn't really touched her yet. He had a hand on top of her head as she bobbed her head on his cock. The other hand was undoing his shirt. His eyes were closed as he enjoyed Denise's tongue dancing on his sensitive skin. Once his shirt was undone, he let it and his coat drop to the floor. Not being a total ass, I got up and picked it up off the floor and tossed it on one of the beds.

Then I went around Denise and unzipped her dress. She turned to look at me. I winked at her and she went back to sucking on Darrel's cock. She removed each hand, one at a time and let her dress fall off them. It was now bunched up at her waist, her breast now bare.

I went back to the couch and sat down to continue watching the show. Denise sucked and licked Darrel's cock until he was on the verge of coming. Then she stopped, stood up and let her dress fall to puddle around her feet. She stepped out of the dress and kicked it toward me. I caught it as it sailed through the air.

Laughing I got up and laid it out on the bed with Darrel's clothes. When I turned around, a sight that I thought I would never see was taking place in the middle of the room. Denise and Darrell were in an embrace, lips pressed together, tongues working in Denise's mouth. My heart fluttered. I had always wanted to see her naked, kissing another man. Don't ask me why, it was just something that had been hiding there in my mind and now that I was seeing it, I almost fainted.

I just sat down on the bed and watched them kiss. Denise had a hand wrapped around his cock. The other was pulling his head toward hers. Darrell was feeling her up, a hand on her tit and the other on her ass cheek. Both were moaning and groaning into each other's mouths.

Chapter 8

They kissed for a long time, Darrel's hands roaming my wife's body. I was so excited I knew just one stroke of my hand on my cock I would be shooting my cum into the air. I stayed in my clothes so as not to be tempted to touch myself as I watched my beautiful wife kiss an almost total stranger.

Then Darrell broke their kiss and taking Denise's hand, escorted her to the side of the bed. Nodding she climbed in and moved to the middle. Looking up at Darrel, she lay on her back. Still looking into Darrel's eyes, she slowly spread her legs and raised her arms to him. Darrell climbed in with her, knelt at her feet looking down at her beautiful pussy.

"Eat me," Denise said crudely.

"Oh, yes, my dear," Darrell replied lowering his face to her pussy.

"Oh," Denise said as his tongue touched her labia.

I watched a strange man's head between my wife's spread legs, bring her great pleasure. Darrell took his time, savoring every lick, every drop of her amazing juice. Denise moaned, eyes closed, head slowly turning from side to side as she experienced a stranger eating her private of all private parts. Her hands were on his head, just rubbing his hair. I could tell, Denise was almost there from what Darrell was doing to her.

"Oh fuck," she shouted jerking her pussy up and down against Darrel's mouth.

Darrell had to pull Denise's hands from his head so he could keep her from breaking his nose. Once he was free, he moved up between her thighs, holding himself up on his outstretched arms. When Denise opened her eyes, she smiled up at him.

"I'm going to fuck you now. Would you like to put me in for your husband?" he asked politely.

Nodding, Denise reached between them and grabbed his cock, first rubbing it in her slit, then lining it up to her vaginal opening. She shook her head, taking a condom from the bedside nightstand, where I had placed them earlier, and handed it to him. He took it and sat back on his heels as he tore open the package and slipped the condom over his cock.

"Push it in slowly, please?" she asked him once he had his cock back at her opening.

He nodded as he started to slowly push his cock into her body. He was groaning with delight as he slipped further and further inside my wife. I moaned as he did, too. Denise was shaking and shivering as each little bit slipped past her opening.

"Oh god," Denise cried out. "Stop for just a second. Too much, too much. Wait, please?"

Darrell stopped pushing into her. Denise shook as she became accustomed to Darrel's size. It had been a week since she last had him inside her.

"Okay, baby, slowly," Denise whispered hoarsely.

"I'll take it nice and slow," Darrell told her.

He started pushing his cock back into her. Stopped then pulled back a little. His condom covered cock was shiny with Denise's lubricating juices. He then slowly pushed back into her. She moaned and relaxed. Then Darrell was in her as far as he could go.

"I'm there," he said.

"I know, I feel you against my cervix. I feel so full," she said.

Darrell pulled out until just the head of his cock was still in her, then slowly pushed back into her. He did that for about five minutes, driving Denise crazy with lust. I could tell she wanted to tell him to fuck her hard but, she was afraid he could hurt her. I didn't want to see her hurt either. Darrell kept slowly fucking her. Slowly, he was stretching her vagina so his entire length would fit inside her. After about fifteen minutes he was buried to hilt in my wife. She was moaning loudly and started to buck her hips.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard," she yelled, clasping her arms around Darrel's neck.

Then for the next twenty minutes, Darrell slammed his cock in and out of my wife's pussy. She was squirting after the first five minutes. She was crying out with pleasure and tears streamed down her cheeks as I watched her face contort into her mask of joy. She was really enjoying what was happening to her, as was I. Here she was, making the same sounds, the same faces as she made with me, while under a different man. I was ecstatic with joy. She was making my fantasy a reality for me. I loved her so much.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fucking shit, I'm coming!" she yelled.

She had always had a dirty mouth when it came to fucking. She was a little more reserved when we did what she used to call making love. But I guess that would change now that it was really all fucking she was getting from me or others. I resolved to make love to her after Darrell was finished. Slow and easy, even if she asked me to fuck her. That thought cleared my head as it was getting a little foggy from the excitement.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers