A Vixen is Born Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darrell was still pounding into her, fast and hard. The bed was complaining about the stress being placed on it. Denise was now just grunting every time Darrell pounded into her. She was smiling and still had him in a death grip with her arms, but she wasn't screaming or crying anymore. I think she was just continuously in orgasm. Her eyes were rolled up in her head and her mouth was hanging open. Then Darrell was coming. He slammed into Denise one last time and shouted.

"I'm coming!"

Denise cried out.

"I'm coming!"

I watched as Darrel's butt clenched and unclenched. He must have squirted ten streams into his condom. Denise groaned as she felt his hot seed fill the condom, the heat spreading inside her. She shook her head wildly. Darrell kissed her hard. Denise kissed him back. They kissed for a long time. When they stopped, both had calmed down considerably. Darrell rolled off Denise, got up and went to the bathroom to take off his condom and clean up.

I was stripping my clothes off, then climbed between Denise's legs. She looked up at me, smiled, reached for my cock and pulled it slowly against her pussy.

"I love you," she said as I pushed into her. "Oh god, that feels so good."

I slowly pushed in, then pulled out just as slowly. I did that over and over as Denise watched my face.

"Oh my god, that feels good. I thought I wouldn't be able to feel you after having Darrel but, I can and it feels so delicious. Will you fuck me hard or soft?" she asked.

"Soft and slow. I will be making love to my wife. Taking you back from your lover."

She blushed at my words. I continued to slowly push in and out of her body. It was difficult not to come right away. I was glad she had asked her question. Plus, thinking about baseball helped a little. The one thing that didn't, was the vision that had been burned into my mind. Her white legs spread and a black man fucking her... my pussy. It intruded every few seconds and kept me on the edge.

After about fifteen minutes I was ready to cum and I mean really hard. I was holding it back as best I could, but she was just so beautiful and I loved her so much, I just had to fill her with my seed. I howled, almost like a dog, as stream after stream of my hot cum shot out of my cock. I was filling up my wife's pussy and as I slowly pulled out and pushed back in, it became very creamy and slick.

"Oh my god, I feel it. I feel it hitting the walls of my vagina. Fuck, that feels so nasty!" Denise cried out.

I growled as I slid into her again and again. Soon, though, my cock wilted and I slipped out of her body. I rolled to her side. I felt the bed move, then Darrell was pushing his condom clad cock into Denise again. He looked at me and smiled.

"How do I get to fill her up?" he asked. I smiled at him and nodded.

"First you can only fuck other women with a condom. Second, you have to get tested at our doctors. Third, we have to receive a copy from our doctor's office."

He nodded as he slowly fucked Denise. "That's no problem, I never fuck anymore without a condom. But, if she's clean, I would really like to fuck her bareback. I have no problem with going to your doc's office for the test or giving them permission to send you a copy of the results. How do I see yours though?"

"Ah, once she, yes our doctor is female, has drawn your blood, she will show you our test results. We had blood taken just three days ago and I made the arrangements with her," I told him.

"So your doctor knows what you guys are doing?" Darrell asked.

"She does, I had to get on birth control and she knows John has had a vasectomy," Denise said as she smiled over at me and winked.

"We thought it better for her to know, just in case. Of what I don't know but, she thought so too," I said.

"I think she wants to fuck you, honey," Denise told me with a bigger smile on her face.

"You're kidding me?" I said.

"Nope, she smiled after we told her. She was looking at you when she did," Denise said.

"We'll talk later dear," I said shaking my head.

For the rest of the night, Darrell and I took turns with Denise. Him wearing a condom, me without. I think we all fell asleep about four in the morning with Denise between Darrell and me.

Chapter 9

I woke up first. It was late morning, although it was still dark in the room with the drapes closed. But there was enough light leaking around them to light up the room a little. Denise was sleeping with her arm across my chest and I had to pee. I slowly lifted her arm and slid out of bed, quietly hurrying to the bathroom. When I was completely done, I turned off the light before opening the door. I went and got my cell, tapped the front and read the time. It was ten in the morning. Putting my phone down I slowly crawled back into bed to wait for the other two to wake up.

I was being kissed. I opened my eyes, the drapes had been pulled open and Denise was kneeling beside me, leaning over and kissing me ardently. She continued, even after my waking and kissing her back with passion. She moaned, lying down beside me. She then pulled her lips from mine and looking into my eyes she spoke.

"Darrell is down getting another day in the room. I gave him fifty bucks. I figure that would be enough for our share. He agreed. How much are the rooms at this place?"

"About a hundred a night," I told her.

"Then we owe him another fifty, don't we."

"If we were fair about it. I have a fifty in my pants pocket," I told her.

"Well, that can wait. Kiss me some more. I so love the way you kiss me."

I pulled her head down, her mouth opened as our lips met. I pushed my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues dueled with each other, both of us becoming more and more aroused. I think we both became lost in our own world. The door to the room opening brought us both back to the present. It was Darrell returning from downstairs.

"I didn't know what you guys liked so I got all the same, egg McMuffins and a bunch of hash browns," he said setting two big bags on the table.

He then started taking his clothes off and headed for the bathroom. Denise and I heard the shower start. Nodding I got up, suddenly realizing I was starving. Denise must have realized the same thing as she rushed past me to the table. We both sat on the couch and pulled the bags toward us.

"Why don't you make us some coffee," she told me.

Nodding, holding a hash brown in my hand I got up and went to the counter. There were a coffee maker and a bunch of coffee packets. The maker could make twelve cups, so that's what I did. Three packets in the holder and twelve cups of water. Turned it on and it started rumbling. I went back to the couch and sat. I had finished the hash brown, so I went searching for the sandwiches. I found one and started to eat.

After two sandwiches and another hash brown, I leaned back on the couch looking at my wife. She too was leaning back and looked stunning. Reaching over I gently cupped one of her breasts. She sighed and smiled at me.

When Darrell came out of the bathroom, Denise got up and went in. Darrell sat down to eat and I turned the TV on, just to have someplace else to look, instead of staring at Darrell. I sat there watching the weather channel. It looked like it was going to rain for the next two days.

Denise came out of the bathroom drying her hair. She smiled at me and sat next to Darrell on the couch. Once done drying her hair, she leaned over and kissed Darrell. He kissed her back. She pulled away, got up and poured herself a cup of coffee. Seeing that there was coffee, Darrell got up and poured himself a cup. Denise sauntered over to my chair, sat down on the arm and sipped her coffee while watching the weather channel. I chuckled and motioned her to give me her cup. She did, smiling at me. I took a quick sip and handed it back to her.

"Thank you," I said getting up and heading for the shower.

"You're welcome, dear," she replied.

After I showered, I sat back in the chair. Denise was still sitting on the arm. All three of us just kind of relaxed. Denise sipping her coffee, Darrell drinking his coffee. When Denise was done, she rose and put her cup back on the counter. She then walked to the bed and lie down, sighing as she did. I got up and went to her. I lie down next to her. We just looked into each other's eyes. I smiled, she smiled. I pressed my lips to hers. She sighed and closed her eyes. I did the same. Then Denise jumped, just a little. I pulled my lips from her and looked down her body. Darrell was kissing her pussy. Denise was looked down her body too. She groaned.

"Oh god, yes. Lick my pussy."

Still looking down her body, she started to pant as Darrell licked and sucked on her labia. My cock was already hard from out passionate kiss, now it grew harder. Seeing it bob with my heartbeat, Denise wrapped her hand around it and started stroking me. I groaned as she did. I watched her face as Darrell licked and suck her pussy. She was panting, little squeaks coming from her throat, her stomach convulsing as her orgasm rolled across her body. It seemed Darrell was doing a good job.

"Oh shit, you're making me cum again," Denise cried. Tears were rolling down her cheeks, tears of joy.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear.

"Oh god, I love you too," she growled.

Her body relaxed as Darrell stopped eating her pussy. He was now crawling up between her spread legs, his substantial cock hard as a rock. I reached over to the nightstand and pulled a condom off the roll. I handed it to him. He nodded, ripped the packet open and rolled the rubber tube down his cock. The condom was black, Denise had insisted, so his cock didn't look like he had a condom on.

"I'm going to fuck your lovely pussy now, Denise. I'm going to fuck it hard and fast. Are you ready, dear?" Darrell told her.

"God, yes! Fuck me with your big black dick!" she shouted.

Darrell slipped his cock into Denise slowly. She grunted as he pushed into her. He pulled back a little then pushed in some more. He was trying not to hurt her. He was aware that if he did, she might not want to see him again. And I'm pretty sure he wanted to fuck her bareback and fill her with his seed. He finally was in her all the way. Denise was sighing with pleasure as he stretched her pussy, filling her up.

"Oh god, yes," she growled, shaking her head from side to side. She was coming.

Darrell just kept fucking her. He was like a dynamo. His cock flashed in and out of her body, their stomachs slapping together. She was squeezing my cock hard now as her hips bucked up to meet each of Darrell's downward thrusts into her. I was getting more and more excited watching the two of them fuck. I can't really explain what I was feeling as I watched another man fuck my wife. I mean I had watched all day yesterday and again this morning, but I still couldn't put into words what I was truly feeling.

Excitement, jealousy, anger, fear, loathing... so many emotions, so many different emotions, and the overriding emotions... lust and love. I was in turmoil. My mind was telling me two different things. One, kill the guy fucking your wife. Two, she is so hot looking getting fucked by someone else. It was strange, really, really strange. It's a good thing excitement, lust and love were winning out. Darrell could live another day.

Denise was coming again, loudly. The words she was trying to use were garbled and unintelligible, but she was having a huge orgasm. Her body was shivering and shaking as Darrell was pounding into her body. Both of them shouted they were coming. Denise arched her back as did Darrell. Then they both relaxed. Darrell flopped to Denise's other side. She turned her head to me. I kissed her lips gently. She moaned. I groaned.

The rest of the day was either Darrell or me pleasuring Denise. By eight o'clock that night she was completely spent as were Darrell and I. We all took showers, dressed, said our goodbyes, and left the hotel. On the way home Denise and I stopped to pick up the kids. Once home we put them to bed, then we put ourselves to bed.

Chapter 10

I woke to the alarm going off. Denise was cuddled up next to me.

"Turn that off please," she whispered.

I reached out and pressed the snooze bar.

"I love you," she said kissing my neck.

"I love you too, sweetheart." I knew I was going to have to go into the office today. I didn't want to, but I had to work for at least another six months. "We better get up. The kids will have to go to school. Are you going to work?" I asked her.

"I guess I had better. I don't want to, but the bills won't get paid by themselves, will they?" she asked. I knew it was a rhetorical question, but I answered anyway.

"Only for six more months," I said softly. She was up pulling me over so she could look into my eyes.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked staring at me.

"I made some investments... "

"Not those stupid stock tips Alan gave you?" she asked.

"No. I could tell those were going to lose money, not make any. The ones I invested in are already almost to the point where I sell them for a huge profit. They have already split three times. We'll make a fortune when they split next time."

"How much did you invest?" she asked fear in her eyes.

"Only a thousand. We will get a thousand on the dollar back. Even if they don't pay off, we're only out a thousand bucks."

"Well okay. I guess you've done good then," she said, pulling my lips to hers.

I kissed her back, at least until the kids came running into the room and started jumping on the bed. Mom gathered them up and hustled them back to their rooms to get ready for school. I hurried into the bathroom to empty my bladder and shower and shave. As I was stepping out, Denise stepped in. I hurried, drying myself and getting dressed. I made it downstairs before the kids made a mess of themselves. Denise came down dressed and ready for work. She worked in an office close by. A local insurance agent. While I had to go about three suburbs over for my job. It was a pretty big software firm. I would take our little girl to her school, it was on the way. Denise would take our little boy to his, it was on her way.

I was bored silly at work. I actually used to love this job, but lately, I couldn't get my head wrapped around it, no matter what I did. From what Denise told me, she felt the same about her job. She just went through the motions, did as best she could and that was it. We had both been working at our respective companies for the past ten years.

I picked up our daughter at the daycare center she went to after school. We were the first to get home. Our son came running into the living room shortly after we arrived.

"We're having pizza for dinner," he shouted.

I kind of knew Denise wouldn't be in any mood to cook tonight. She came in smiling carrying two pizza boxes and a small box of chicken wings. She looked different than she usually did when coming home from work. I didn't say anything when she shook her head and nodded at the children. I knew something had happened and she would tell me later when the kids went to bed.

Dinner was quick and filling. I wasn't really hungry, but the kids so enjoyed pizza nights. I ate two slices and a couple of wings. After dinner, Denise cleared the table and I got the kids ready for their baths. We both washed them up and dried them off and got them dressed for bed. We all went downstairs and watched some TV. After about a half-hour of TV and horsing around we chased them up to bed.

Denise and I changed into some comfortable clothes. Shorts and a t-shirt for me and just a big t-shirt and her panties for her. Then we went downstairs to relax a little before going to bed. We sat next to each other on the couch watching some stupid movie when Denise cleared her throat.

"I have something to tell you."

"Yes?" I knew something had been bothering her all evening.

"At work today, Chuck... well... I... " She was having a hard time telling me.

"Easy dear. Deep breath. Just tell me. No matter what it is, I will still love you," I told her.

"And I love you. Okay, here goes. Chuck made a pass at me and I let him fuck me. I just couldn't help myself... I'm so sorry. Please forgive me?" she pleaded.

"Did he force you?"

"No."

"Has he made passes at you in the past?" I asked.

"Yes, and I always shut him down."

"So what was different this time?" I asked.

"I guess our, yours and mine, attitude toward sex and I just had to see what was under that bulge in his pants. Are you mad at me?"

"No. How can I be mad at you for wanting to explore a little? Are you going to fuck him every day now?" I asked a shocked look on her pretty face.

"Oh god, I hadn't thought of that. Do you think he will want to?"

"Hell yes. Can you handle that?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Can you?"

"I don't know. I thought one of our rules was I would always there?" I asked.

"Oh god. I'm sorry. Please forgive me? I'll quit tomorrow. I think that will be best."

"Will you give him a good-bye fuck?"

"I'll quit over the phone. Oh god. Do we need the money I make to pay the bills? And how could I be so stupid and forget our rules? My pussy was doing all my thinking."

"Easy babe, easy. Right now, luckily, we don't need your paycheck. We can get by on mine until the stocks pay off. If they don't you can find another job. Do you have any things you will need to pick up from work?" I asked.

"Oh god, yes. A whole bunch of stuff. Shit!"

"Tomorrow, I'll drive you to the office and you can tell him you quit in person and clean out your desk and stuff. With me there, I don't think he'll make a pass at you."

"No, he won't, he's afraid of you."

"He is?"

"I've led him to believe you are a jealous husband and will beat the shit out of anyone who even looks at me the wrong way. That was the only way I could get him not to rape me those other times he made passes at me."

"Hmmm... that might work to our advantage tomorrow. Now... tell me all about him fucking you," I demanded from her.

She looked at me as I pulled her panties down her lovely legs and tossed them across the room. I pushed her legs apart and looked at her pussy.

"He didn't use a condom?" I almost shouted.

"Oh god... no... I'm so sorry, my pussy was thinking and all it wanted was his cock in it."

I pushed her legs as far apart as I could then slipped in between them. I moved up until my hard cock was pushing against her opening.

"You're not... "

"I am. I'm going to fuck your sloppy pussy... slut." Denise's eyes got wide as I called her a slut, but she didn't stop me from pushing my hard cock into her sloppy, used, dirty, slutty pussy. It felt wonderful. It felt better than I ever imagined. Better than fucking her pussy with my cum in it. "Oh god, that feels wonderful."

I pressed my lips to hers. She kissed me back, her body shivering with her orgasm. All it took was me pressing into her body to trigger it this time. Or maybe it was calling her a slut. I fucked her slowly for a good half hour. I was about to cum when I pulled out and moved up until my cock was pointed at her face. I came. The first spurt landed on her nose. She opened her mouth to try and catch the rest, but they all went on her cheeks or nose. She looked like a cum slut you see on the porn sites on the web. Sexy, yet slutty.

"Why did you do that?" she asked blinking up at me.

"What else do you do to a slut?"

"Oh god," she growled shaking with another orgasm.

"Do you want to be my slut?" I asked.

"Yes." Her body shook again.

"Then as long as Chuck can prove he's safe, why quit if you can bring home your pussy full of cum for me to fuck?" I asked her.

"You would let me do that?"

"I let you fuck a black guy all weekend. Why wouldn't I let you fuck a married man who proves he has no diseases."