A Vixen is Born Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck." She shook again and then got mad. "I forgot the asshole was married. Fucking pussy. Damn, damn, damn. No. I can't fuck him anymore. I have to quit. You are taking me there tomorrow to get my things. I'll start looking for something right away. I don't want us to be struggling. I'm so sorry. God, I love you so much."

"I love you too. I was wondering when your rule about married men would click about Chuck."

"Oh god, I am a slut," she said as she started to cry.

I pulled her into my arms, kissed her forehead.

"You have to stop letting your pussy do your thinking for you. You need to read the rules, most of which you came up with over and over again until your pussy knows them forwards and backward."

She laughed at that. Then she hugged me tightly.

"I will take you over tomorrow morning after we deliver the kids to school."

"Okay, thank you. Let's go to bed. Do you want me to clean up first?"

"No," I almost shouted. "I like the creamy feel of your pussy. It's too bad Chuck is married."

We turned off the TV and the lights. I checked to make sure the doors were locked and we went up to bed. I fucked Denise one more time. Nice and slow, savoring the feel of her cum filled pussy. Then she went in and douched and cleaned herself up. When she came back to bed we cuddled and went to sleep.

To be continued...