A Vixen is Born Pt. 03

Story Info
Our Vixen continues her adventure with her Stag.
8.3k words
4.37
12.6k
17
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers

Copyright © 2019 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the author.

Warning: If you don't like stories about wife sharing or swinging, you might as well move on, because that's all there is here. If you do like things like that, I hope you enjoy the tale I have spun. This is quite a long story, just so you know. Have fun.

A Vixen is Born Pt. 03

Chapter 11

John

After dropping the kids at school, I drove us over to Denise's workplace. I parked the car and we both walked to her office building. As we entered the office the bell over the door went ding-a-ling.

"Denise is that you," Chuck called from the inner office. We could hear footsteps as he rushed out to greet her.

"It's me," Denise said as Chuck came face to face with her.

Chuck stared at me open-mouthed. Then Denise slapped him, hard. I wasn't expecting her to do that. Neither was Chuck.

"How dare you," Denise shouted. "A married man! How dare you!"

She slapped him again. As she went to slap him a third time I grabbed her arm mid-swing. She turned toward me, fire in her eyes. I just stared at her until she calmed down. She nodded at me. I let her arm go. She turned to Chuck.

"I have a good mind to march right over to your house and tell Carol what you did to me yesterday," Denise shouted.

"No, god no, please. I came out to apologize to you. I'm so sorry I did what I did yesterday, please forgive me."

"How can I? You violated not only our friendship," I nudged Denise in the back, "but your wedding vows! And you made me violate mine! That is inexcusable!"

I was trying not to laugh. I had no idea where she was going with this, but she had a full head of steam and I let her go.

"I came here to quit and collect my stuff... "

"No please, don't quit, I can't run this place without you! You know how things work here. I would have to spend so much time with someone new that I wouldn't be able to sell anything for months... "

"You should have thought of that before you stuck your big cock in my pussy, huh?"

"Oh my god... you told John?"

"Of course I did, after all, he is my husband. He forgave me for my transgression. Would Carol forgive you?"

"Oh fuck no. Oh my god, I can't tell her... my kids... "

"Kind of hurts when you think about what you did without thinking, huh Chuck?" I asked softly as I stepped closer to him. He flinched.

"Denise, please forgive me. I need you here... I'll double your salary."

Denise turned to look at me. I leaned in looking Chuck square in the eyes.

"If you ever make a pass at my wife again while she is working here, I won't come after you. I will go have a talk with you very sexy wife. I'm pretty sure Denise and I would be able to talk her into bed with us for a revenge fuck."

Chuck turned as white as a sheet. He shook his head as he looked at Denise and then at me.

"No, no, I won't, I won't... I promise. I really don't want to lose my wife. And the kids. Oh god. Oh god." Chuck dropped to his knees as his shoulders were wracked with sobs.

Denise knelt down next to him and pulled him to her. She hugged him and patted him on the back.

"I'll stay. I'll stay. But you touch me. You make any off-color remarks. You even hint at anything sexual and John and I will go see your wife. I've never had a girl, but your wife is really sexy, I might like it with her."

"I won't," he was really crying now. Denise looked at me and we helped him up and into his office. We sat him on the couch.

"Is this where it happened?" I asked.

"John?" she scolded, then a thoughtful look crossed her face. "Yes, this is where he fucked me."

Chuck just cried harder. Denise looked at him, shook her head and smiled. She was now the boss.

"Chuck, Chuck," Denise said. He finally looked up at her. "I'm going to have John run me home to get my car, then I'll be back. Okay?"

"Sure, Denise, sure," he said leaning back into the couch cushions.

Denise and I left. As I drove her back home, I asked her.

"How does it feel to be a whore?"

Her head swiveled toward me and her eyes were like laser beams cutting steel.

"What?" she screamed at me.

"Well, you just doubled your pay for a fuck, didn't you?" I asked.

She sat there looking at me and thinking. Then she nodded to herself and punched me in the shoulder.

"Asshole," she said. I just laughed.

The rest of the day was boring again. I did what I needed to get the things the company need to finish the project I was working on. I left on time and picked up our daughter. When I got home Denise was sitting at the kitchen table with our son doing his homework. Our daughter went running upstairs to play in her room. Denise looked up at me, winked and then went back to helping our son. I had no idea what the wink was for.

I went up and changed clothes. When I came down, Denise was headed up.

"Josh is done with his homework. We're having hotdogs and chips tonight."

I nodded as I went down to spend time with Josh, who was waiting for me in the kitchen. We played a couple of games he liked while Denise made dinner. We all ate at the table and then went up to give them their baths. Then down to watch a little TV, then to bed. Denise and I were finally alone in our bedroom.

"Guess who was at the office when I got back there?" she asked.

"Uh, President ... "

"No Carol."

"Ah. And what was she doing there?" I asked.

"Fucking Chuck," Denise said laughing.

"What?"

"Fucking Chuck. For about an hour after I returned. When she came out of the office I told her hello. She jumped out of her skin. I guess Chuck didn't tell her I was coming back. She asked how long I had been there. I smiled at her, raised my eyebrows and nodded. She turned beet red. Then Chuck came out to see who she was talking too. He almost fainted. He rushed Carol out and then apologized profusely to me."

"What did you tell him?"

"I just pointed to his office. He went in and I didn't see him for the rest of the day. Today was probably the best day I have had there in a long time. And not just because of Chucks passes. I remember being happy there in the beginning. Today was almost like a new beginning. It was a good day. Any day you can beat up your boss is a good day," she said smiling.

"So is Carol a screamer?" I asked.

"She is. Really, really loud. And the foulest mouth I have ever heard."

"Hmmm... "

"What?" Denise asked.

"You are extremely loud and swear like a sailor," I told her.

"I do not," she scolded.

"Next time we have sex, I'm going to video it and play it back for you."

"Fine. Actually, that might be kind of fun."

"It might," I said.

We both kissed and cuddled up and went to sleep.

Chapter 12

On Wednesday night we got a babysitter and went out, just the two of us. Dinner and dancing, then a room at the Hyatt. We didn't stay all night, just a couple of hours to play with each other. Most of the night we were talking about things we wanted to try. Then we would try one of them that just involved us. It was fun and I fell further in love with my wife. I think she fell further in love with me too. We were smiling as we left the hotel and walked to our car.

I walked the babysitter home and when I got home, I changed and climbed into bed next to my lovely wife. She was almost asleep, awake enough to cuddle up next to me and fall back into the darkness of slumber. The next two days crawled by. On Friday I got the enrollment forms for the swingers club. After we put the kids to bed, we sat in the living room going over the questions. There were a lot of questions.

Personal history, family history, medical history, parents medical history, etc., etc., etc. We both shook our heads and went to bed without answering a single question. There was always tomorrow. Morning came all too soon, but kids seem to be able to know when you want to sleep in. We got up, fixed them breakfast and let them out in the backyard to play.

Then I sat down at the kitchen table and tried to fill out the questionnaire. I was halfway through when Denise came in from the backyard. She sat next to me and helped a lot with filling in the answers to questions. She finally took it from me and started to go over everything I had done. She looked at me and smiled.

"You're a great software engineer, but you're shit at filling out bullshit forms," she told me smiling.

She erased all of my answers. Luckily I had used a pencil. She quickly started writing and within an hour had the form completed. She smiled at me as she handed it to me. She had signed her name. All I had to do is sign mine. I started to read what she had written. It was concise and to the point. Most of it was bullshit, but it's what they wanted. I wrote a check and put the forms and the check, in the enclosed envelope, put a stamp on it and mailed it off to the club.

"When will we hear from them," Denise asked.

"They said they would respond by mail within a week."

"You look nervous about this," she said.

"A little."

"Do you want to go through with this?" Denise asked.

"Yes. Definitely yes."

"Then what's the matter dear?" she asked, concern in her voice.

"I had a sudden thought."

"What?"

"We walk in the club and the first couple we see is Chuck and Carol."

Denise cracked up. I did too.

"How long until we could go to the club?" Denise asked.

"Two weeks after they clear us. We have to see one of their doctors for blood tests and such."

"Did they send us a list of doctors?"

"They did. I haven't looked at it yet," I said pulling it out of the envelope everything came in.

I started to read the list of names. Suddenly my eyes got real wide. I had just read two names I would not have believed to be on this list. I handed the list to Denise. She started laughing. I looked at her.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I told you she wanted to fuck you."

I just shook my head.

"You want me to call her?" Denise asked.

"No, let's wait until we get excepted... "

"You know we will, they are both not only club doctors, but they are on the selection committee too."

"How many on the committee?" I asked.

"Four. I never heard of the other two. Oh, this is interesting, they have a get together every Saturday night. And once a month there is a weekend party. It starts early Friday evening and ends late Sunday evening. And their membership is five hundred sixty-six people. They also allow some singles to join, both women and men. But those are temporary memberships good only for a month at a time and no consecutive months. Interesting."

"How so?"

"Well we could sponsor Darrell for a month, I bet he would be a hit."

"How do we know he hasn't already been a member?"

"I guess we don't." She looked at me with her eyebrows raised. Then she smiled at me. "I'm going back out with the kids. Join me?"

"Of course."

Later that night we made love. It was love this time. Slow and easy. No hurry to cum, just the enjoyment of being coupled, my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Slowly and softly. She started coming after about two minutes. I was a long way from my orgasm, but she was close.

"Oh god that feels so good," she growled in my ear.

I just smiled. I had been watching the alarm clock on the nightstand. We had been making love for forty-five minutes. Slow and easy, I was hardly using any energy. Denise's hips were bucking up to meet mine slowly.

"You make my pussy feel so good," she told me.

"You tell all the guys that," I shot back.

She giggled. "Well they do, so far. I have only had three to compare to you, though."

"Three? Who's the third?" I asked.

"Darrell, Chuck, and my first husband. When he wasn't raping me, he could be a considerate lover."

"No one else?"

"No, not yet," she said giggling. "Once we start with the swingers club I will have at least 283 cocks to compare to yours."

"And I'll have 283 pussy's to compare to yours," I shot back.

Denise frowned at me. "What about the rules? You know the one where I have to give you permission?"

"So you would do that to me?"

"No... oh god, I'm coming!" she croaked.

Then it was my turn. "I coming," I said as I pumped my seed into her hot, wet pussy.

We both went to the bathroom and cleaned up, then hopped back in bed.

"I won't keep you for myself when we are at the club, but if we hook up, we have to be in the same room together."

"I wouldn't want it any other way, if at all possible. Or do we handcuff ourselves together?"

"I see what you mean. It might be a free-for-all in there. We'll have to see and adjust things to fit the... "

"I understand. I love you."

"I love you too. Goodnight my dear," Denise told me.

"Goodnight sweetheart."

We cuddled up and went to sleep.

Chapter 13

We were both sitting in the exam room. We had yet to see the doctor, our doctor and now a fellow club member. A knock at the door alerted us to her entry. She stepped in, frowning. She stood there and continued to frown.

"What?" Denise asked softly.

"I was hoping... " she started then stepped up to Denise and hugged her, tightly.

Denise just sat there on the exam table looking at me and smiling. She put her arms around Susan and gave her a squeeze. Susan stepped back, turned and was sitting on my lap, her lips pressed to mine. I kissed her back. I put my arms around her. My right hand came to rest on one of her breasts. She moaned, then pushed away and stood up.

"Well, enough of that. I know you two are healthy and without any disease but, we will have to still take blood and send the results to the club," she told us.

"Fine with us," I said watching her as she stood there.

"I have put the order in, just go down the hall to the... "

"We know."

"Oh, Darrell was in last week. I have his results for you. When you get back here I'll go over them with you."

We both went and had blood drawn. Then went back to the exam room. The door opened suddenly. Michelle walked in closing the door behind her. She was our kid's doctor. She stepped up to Denise, looked her in the eye.

"What took you two so long?" she asked then pulled Denise's lips to hers. Denise was wide-eyed with shock. Then Michelle turned to me.

"And what took you so long?" she asked me. Then she slapped me, then she pulled my lips to hers. When she stepped back, I just stared at her.

Denise spun her around, kissed her back, then slapped her. "How dare you slap my husband." Then Michelle was laughing. The slaps had been more symbolic than meant to hurt.

Then there was a knock at the door and Susan came in. Michelle turned to her, smiled and stepped out. Susan handed me a folder.

"That is Darrell's test results. He's clean. No STDs, no HIV, no AIDS. No nothing. In fact, it turns out he's sterile to boot. It's a genetic malformation of his vas deferens not allowing sperm to mix with his semen. He could have it fixed if he so desired. I talked to him on the phone yesterday. He's aware of the problem and told me when he's ready to start a family, he would let me know about getting the procedure done."

"What did you think of him?" Denise asked, which surprised Susan.

"He was very nice, polite, a gentleman while he was here."

"Did you know him?" Denise asked.

"No, never saw him before," Susan said. "You thinking of bringing him to the club?"

"I was, would you be interested?"

"That might be interesting for a lot of the women... if you want I can clear him for a month's membership when you decide to propose him to the committee, but you can't do that for at least another month."

Denise sighed, realizing we would have said goodbye to Darrell by then if we followed our rules, two of which she had already broken in her lust.

"Let me know when and I'll arrange a meeting with the committee."

Denise nodded.

"Will we see you two this Saturday?" Susan asked looking at me.

"If we pass the tests," I told her.

"Oh, you already passed the tests, the blood draw was just a formality," she said smiling.

"Well, then, I guess we will be seeing a lot more of you on Saturday," I told her, looking her up and down. She smiled and blushed deeply.

Denise punched me in the arm, softly. We left the office and went home. It was only Monday and we had both taken a vacation day to go to the doctors.

"Come upstairs with me," Denise told me.

I followed her up. Once in our bedroom, she started to undress. She indicated I should also. When we were both naked, she crawled into bed and patted the space beside her. I got in with her, laying on my side, head propped up on my hand, looking down at her. She smiled.

"It's time I told you about her," she said. I nodded for her to go on. "It is likely that you will run into her on Saturday."

Was I shocked? Not really. Did I know who she was talking about? No. I nodded at her again.

"I told you a little fib about where we met. She never worked with me at Chuck's. We met... somewhere else... "

"Michelle?" I said. No wonder she had come in and kissed Denise.

"Yes. We never did anything but some kissing and light petting and never at the office. She would invite me out for a drink after my exam. You didn't happen to notice my visits were always the last one in the evening. We would go get a drink at the Holiday Inn up the road from the clinic and sit in a dark corner booth. We would drink and make out. It only lasted a month when I found out about you and Beth.

"I didn't want to lose you, so I intervened in your affair. The next time I had a scheduled appointment, I told Michelle we had to stop. I told her my marriage meant more to me than she did. She was heartbroken but understood. That was before she switched to pediatrics, in fact, that was one of the reasons she switched, so she wouldn't have to see me, except when I brought the kids in.

"Now you know."

"On Saturday, will you finally make love to her?" I asked.

"On Saturday we will fuck her, together," Denise told me in no uncertain terms.

"I see. Then will you help me with Susan?"

"I will, by fucking her husband on the same bed."

"What about Michelle's husband?"

"He'll have to fend for himself. I don't know what it is about him, but the few times I met him, I didn't like him at all."

"Hmmm... what was wrong... "

"I don't know. It's just he gave me the creeps with the way he looked at me."

"Well it's a safe bet he'll be there looking at you, even watching you with his wife."

"I know," she said flatly.

She rolled on top of me and kissed me. I kissed her back. For the rest of the day, until we had to pick the kids up, we made love and fucked. By the time we were ready to get the kids, we were both pretty tired, but we took the kids to McDonald's and let them play in the play area. Then took them home, bathed them and put them to bed.

We went to bed too. We talked some more about Saturday. Then I brought up Darrell.

"I would like to see him again fairly soon. His test results are a week old as it is. He could be fucking some tramp drug addict and catching who knows what STD. But I don't want to blow off Saturday either. Shit," she said.

"Give him a call. Tell him your concerns. Tell him you're busy until the weekend after next. Then asked him to refrain from fucking anyone until then, that you want him to fill your cunt with as much cum as he can."

"I won't use that word," she scolded me.

"If you do, he'll be so excited he will wait to fuck you."

"Fine." She glared at me but was nodding at my logic. She had used that word before. In fact while fucking Darrell. She went to the other room to call him. She talked to him for a long time. After the initial discussion, she came back in the bedroom, lay down next to me and started to finger herself.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers