A Vixen is Born Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He does. And I get Susan." Jill smiled.

"She is a hot one."

I smiled down at Jill as I started picking up speed. Soon I was pounding into her.

"Oh fuck, that's it, baby, oh my god, that feels so good. Fuck me, fuck me hard," Jill was yelling. "You too will be in great demand," she whispered in my ear. I smiled.

Pounding into Jill I was soon on my way to an orgasm. I had planned to pull out and cum in her mouth, but I was enjoying her pussy so much I just stayed there and started coming, hard.

"Oh fuck, I can feel your cum hit my pussy walls," she shouted as I pumped rope after rope of my seed into her body.

"Oh fuck," I yelled as my body stiffened up.

After a few seconds of pumping my sperm into Jill, I relaxed and fell to her side. She rolled so she could kiss me. I kissed her back.

"Thank you. That was most pleasurable. I hope we can get together again soon."

"You're welcome dear Jill, most welcome. And thank you, your pussy felt great."

"I know," she said winking at me. Then she was hustling to the washroom with Denise right behind her.

"Denise was superb," Bill told me.

"So was Jill," I said.

We both smiled wide, knowing we each had beautiful wives who loved us very much. I stood, naked as a jaybird and looked around. Most people were now also naked. Some still had clothes on, then I noticed it. The ones still with clothes on didn't have a yellow wristband. I found my clothes neatly folded and stacked on a small table next to the mattress. I stood there looking at them wondering what to do with them.

"You can leave them there. Mildred has already removed your keys and money and wallet and put them in the safe. Same for Denise's purse," Bill said standing next to me. "But you have the option of putting them on or not. Your choice."

"Good to know," I said. Then Denise was next to me holding my hand.

"What's the problem?" she asked.

"Whether to put my clothes back on or not," I said.

She looked around, then back up to me, tilting her head. She looked back at all the people, nodded and started to pull me away from my clothes. Looked like we were staying naked, which wasn't a problem for me. And it looked like it wasn't for her either. She pulled me to the bar. We ordered drinks. I was drinking club soda. She had a martini. Denise was scanning all the naked people.

"So what did you think of Bill?" I asked.

"He was okay. Not really a great lover, but adequate."

"Too bad. I was hoping you would enjoy all this?"

"Oh, I am. I'm so excited to be standing here with you, it's beyond belief. Look at my nipples, hard as diamonds. And they ache to be sucked."

I leaned down and took one in my mouth. Denise moaned as I did. She put her free hand on my head gently.

"I love you so much," she said. "That feels so good. Oh, don't suck, just lick please."

I just held her nipple in my mouth and gently licked it. Then I moved to the other one. Then I jumped a little as a mouth closed over my cock. Looking down I saw Susan smiling up at me with my cock just resting on her tongue. I looked up at Denise, Mark was kissing her while his free hand pushed Susan's mouth down on my cock.

"Oh, shit," I said pulling away from Denise's breast.

Denise looked at me, while still kissing Mark. I nodded, bending back to lick her nipples. Susan pulled her mouth off my cock and stood up.

"Let's find a room," she whispered in my ear.

I stood up, looked at Denise as she still kissed Mark. I placed Susan's hand on her tit. Susan giggled as I did. Denise's breath exploded from her lungs as she realized that it was a female hand on her tit.

"Come on, we're going to find a room," I told her and Mark.

I held Susan's hand, while Mark held Denise's.

To be continued...