A Vixen is Born Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am. Yes, he's right next to me, watching. Oh god, that sounds so sexy. I now have two fingers in my cunt," she said looking at me to see my reaction. I just smiled as she continued to talk to Darrell and finger her cunt. I started to stroke my cock while watching her. She smiled and watched my hand move up and down.

"Yes, he's jerking his cock while he watches me fuck my cunt. Oh god, I'm coming," she growled as her body shook. "Keep talking," she told Darrell, "I need to come some more."

She listened while fucking herself with her fingers. I kept stroking my hard cock while watching her. She was watching me while listening to Darrell.

"Oh god damn! I'm coming again," she shouted humping against her hand. Then she was arching her back as she rapidly rubbed her clit. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she yelled.

Then she collapsed back onto the mattress. She was still listening to Darrell, but her orgasm was over. She was barely rubbing her clit. Then I was getting so close I got up on my knees and aimed my cock at her face. She looked surprised, pulled her cell phone from her ear and waited. I came all over her face. I must have spurted ten times. Her face was a gooey mess.

"I have to go dear," she said into the phone as she hung up and came at the same time.

"Slut," I told her. Eyes wide with surprise she came again. She punched me in the arm and went to the bathroom to clean up. Then we cuddled up in bed and went to sleep.

Chapter 14

Susan and Mark, her husband, pick us up to take us to the house at which the club met. Climbing in the car Denise in the backseat with Susan and me upfront with Mark, I took Mark's offered hand in mine. We shook, saying our hello's and nice to meet you. Susan introduced us then turned to Denise and started talking.

"Now when we get there, just act natural. No one will try to jump you in the living room or kitchen unless you invite them too. You will be kissed, Denise, by both the host and hostess. John, Jill will kiss you, long and hard. Your first duty tonight will be to fuck her when she comes to get you. Denise, you may go with him, Bill will want to fuck you while he watches John fuck Jill. I hope that will be okay with both of you?"

Denise looked at me, I looked at her. She nodded, "It will be fine as long as we can be together for the first time."

"Now, listen carefully. Denise, men with yellow armbands are safe, disease-free and don't have to use a condom unless you request they do. But as you are on birth control there shouldn't be a need. John, women with yellow armbands are safe and you are free to fuck them without a condom unless they request you do. Are they all on the pill? No. Some like the risk of an unplanned pregnancy. Any questions?"

"What other color armbands are there?" Denise asked.

"None. If the men don't have an armband, they have to use a condom. John, if the woman doesn't have an armband, you have to use a condom. Clear?"

We both nodded and looked at each other. I could tell Denise was nervous. I was a little nervous too.

"Now, both of you will be getting yellow armbands, even though this is your first time, mainly because I vouched for you being clean and healthy. Oh! One other thing, your first time with Jill and Bill, will be in the middle of the living room where everyone who wants to can watch how you two perform."

Denise gulped at that news. Susan took her hand and patted it.

"Don't worry, after a little bit, you won't even know where you are. Bill is an excellent fuck."

Denise shivered, looked toward me, and smiled weakly. This was a big, big step even though we had been in a threesome and Denise had fucked Chuck. She was still nervous about performing in front of a crowd. I was also but I tried not to let it show. Susan patted my shoulder.

"You two will do just fine," she told me.

"Don't worry, you will have a lot of fun. I was nervous the first time, but Jill knows what to do to take your mind off what is happening around you. Denise, Bill will have you so hot and so excited that you will forget about the crowd around you," Mark told us as he pulled into a driveway that led to a huge parking lot around behind a huge mansion of a house.

I had no idea where we were, which I think was the plan. Mark parked the car and turned in his seat looking at his wife and then at Denise.

"We're a little early... Susan?" Mark said to his wife.

She raised an eyebrow at him then looked at Denise. She smiled, raised her hand to Denise's cheek, leaned in and kissed her. Denise didn't pull away. For a split second, she froze, then kissed her back eagerly. Susan, then moved her hand up to caress Denise's breasts. Denise moaned and shivered. Then Denise brought her hand up and gently squeezed Susan's breasts. Susan groaned and her body started to shake. She pulled away from Denise and just stared at her with the flames of passion in her eyes.

"I told you, didn't I," Mark said to his wife.

Susan nodded, looking at her husband.

"What?" Denise asked.

"Nothing, but after you are finished with Jill and Bill, Mark and I would like you and John to join us in a private room upstairs," Susan told us.

"Of course, I'm looking forward to... enjoying you both," Denise said smiling at Susan then at Mark. "But we have another duty to perform, which you and Mark may watch if you would like. A certain young woman... "

"Ah, Michelle?" Susan asked.

"Yes. If we can get her away from George," Denise said. I just nodded dumbly.

"That shouldn't be too hard, they don't really do things there together. They seem to go their own way. But if he knows you and her will be together he might want to watch and if the opportunity presents itself, fuck you."

"NO!" Denise shouted. "I can say no, can't I?" she asked.

"Of course. No one will or shouldn't try to force you to do anything you don't want to do, except when it comes to Jill and Bill," Susan told her. "May I ask why?"

"Why I don't want George to even touch me? Sure. He just gives me the creeps."

"Hmmm... you are not the only one. There have been several women who have told me that. But there are enough that like him, so he should be occupied when you pull Michelle into a private room. She will go with you willingly I assume?"

"Yes. I don't know if I should tell you... " Denise broke off looking at me. I nodded.

"She is our doctor," I said. Susan smiled.

"Her and I had an... almost had an affair a while back. I realized suddenly, that if I did, I might lose John, so I called it off. We did a lot of kissing and petting, but that was the extent of it when I called it off with her... "

"At the same time, I almost made the same mistake with a young woman I knew. Denise straightened us both out and we called a halt to our almost mistake. At the time I didn't know about Denise and Michelle," I said.

"Oh, my," Susan said. "It will stay right here in this car... Mark?"

"My lips are sealed. Anything you tell us here unless it poses a danger to anyone inside the house, stays here, with us," Mark said.

Susan nodded, leaned in and kissed Denise. Denise kissed her back. Then Susan leaned forward and kissed me. Her lips were burning with passion. I was suddenly in a different place and time. Her lips left mine and I opened my eyes to watch her kiss her husband just at passionately.

"Okay, we'll now be fashionably late arriving," Susan said smiling. "Let's go in and get you guys set up with armbands and introducing you to Jill and Bill."

Mark and I exited the car and opened the backdoors to help the ladies out. I had Susan to help and Mark helped Denise. Then we walked to the house, I with Susan on my arm and Denise on Mark's arm.

Chapter 15

At the door, Mark rang the bell. A few seconds later a beautiful woman of about forty-five opened the door wide. She was in a black cocktail dress, held up by spaghetti straps. She was blond, blues eyes, and had a very pretty face. Her body was nothing to shake a stick at. Nice legs, slim waist, and adequate breasts. If this was Jill I wouldn't mind being the first one tonight to have her.

"Oh, Mark, Susan, are these our new members?" she asked looking me up and down. Then she turned her eyes to Denise. "Lovely, very nice. Once again you have done an excellent job. Come in, come in. Bill, come meet our new members," she said to someone across the room.

A handsome man of about forty-five came hurrying over to stand beside her. He looked Denise up and down, then turned to me and stuck out his hand. I took it firmly and we shook.

"Good. Firm handshake. Beautiful wife, you're one lucky man," he said in clipped sentences. "Yes, very lovely," he said looking at Denise.

Denise blushed as she stood holding onto Mark. I smiled at her. She smiled back at me, let go of Mark and grabbed my arm. Bill laughed. Jill giggled. Susan let go of my other arm and slipped behind me to stand with her husband.

"I'm Jill, this is my husband and life partner, Bill. We are both very happy to meet you. Has Susan explained what will happen tonight in... about... twenty minutes?"

"She has," Denise said, looking up at me. I nodded a foolish grin on my face. "I have given him permission to do with you what you and he will."

"And do you have his permission to do with me as you will," Bill asked chuckling.

"Always," Denise answered, smiling up at Bill. Bill was over six feet tall. Jill was all of five feet tall. Denise just stood there licking her lips as she looked up at Bill. Jill started laughing.

"Go, go get your armbands. Bill and I will find you in twenty minutes," Jill said turning and walking away. Bill turned to follow but, turned his head back to look Denise up and down one more time. Denise blushed at his open scrutiny.

"Don't mind Bill, he's a teddy bear once you get him naked," Susan told Denise with a sly grin on her pretty face.

Denise nodded. I just chuckled. Denise looked at me.

"What? You've been looked at like that before and it didn't make you blush like that," I told her.

"I know, I know, it's got to be my nerves," she said.

"All right, let's get you guys set up with you armbands," Susan said walking away from us.

Both Denise and I nodded and followed Mark and her over to a table up against the far wall of the living room. Behind a desk sat a pretty young lady wearing glasses and looking somewhat officious.

"Mildred, Denise and John S., yellow for both," Susan told the woman behind the desk.

Mildred, I guess that was her name, typed in the names into the computer she sat behind. She nodded and looked up at us. We had to send pictures back with our membership application.

"Yep, John S. and Denise S. Yellow armbands, well really wristbands. Left-arm please Denise," Mildred ordered.

Denise held her arm out and Mildred wrapped a yellow hospital-style wristband around her left wrist, using that tool they use at the hospital to attach the two loose ends. Mildred nodded as she pulled on the band to make sure it was secure.

"John, left arm please," Mildred ordered.

I held out my left arm, she wrapped the yellow band around it and made sure it was secure after she used the tool to attach the two ends.

"Alright, you are all set," Mildred said smiling up at Denise and me, "have fun. Maybe I'll see you around."

"Okay, you two up for a drink?" Mark asked.

"God yes," Denise said. I just chuckled again.

Susan and Mark led us over to a bar and ordered themselves a drink. I stepped up and ordered Denise a drink, I ordered a ginger ale. Susan seemed surprised.

"Why?" she asked.

"I don't want any of my senses to be dulled by anything. Especially when I am fucking your wonderful body," I told her straight out, leering at her.

Susan blushed. Mark laughed. "Oh my," Susan whispered. Denise giggled. I just took a sip of my ginger ale. Mark slapped me on the shoulder, still chuckling at his wife.

"Denise caught your smile when... " Denise dug her elbow in my side. "What?"

"You shouldn't tell her that?" Denise growled at me.

"I know when you are talking about," Susan said, blushing again. "You were right Denise."

"How do you know what I was going to say?" she asked Susan.

"Because I know what I was thinking and I know if you saw my smile and where I was looking, then you knew what I was thinking," Susan said.

Denise nodded. "But he doesn't have to tell you about it," she dug her elbow in my side once more.

Susan stepped closer to me, reach up behind my head and pulled my lips to hers. My breath exploded out of my lungs as she kissed me. Her tongue touched my lips. I open my mouth a little and it was inside battling with my tongue for dominance. I won as I force her tongue to retreat to her mouth, quickly followed by mine. We stood there tongue kissing for some time. I could hear Denise and Mark talking, but didn't understand the words. I was concentrating on the wonderful woman in front of me. I wanted to touch her, but in one hand I had my drink and in the other the back of her head. Her hair felt wonderful and I didn't want to move my hand.

"John," Denise was calling my name from a long way away. "John!"

"Susan," Mark was calling her.

Suddenly, both Susan and I were taking a step to my right. Mark had to push us to gain our attention.

"John, we have to go with Jill and Bill," Denise told me.

I looked at her dumbfounded. Then I nodded stupidly taking her hand and led her to the middle of the living room. There in the middle of the room was a king-size mattress just laying on the floor with a pure white sheet on it. I looked around and found four different cameras pointed at the mattress.

"Are you ready to be a star," I said to Denise point up at the cameras.

She gasped, then looked at me with fire in her eyes. "I want a copy of all four of those," she boldly told Jill and Bill who were waiting across the mattress from us.

"Of course. Your copies are free, everyone else knows that the price will be so high that they can't afford them. Of course, Bill and I will keep a copy for our collection," Jill said smiling at Denise. Denise nodded.

"Are you ready dear?" I asked Denise.

"You bet I am, after watching you kiss Susan," she said punching me in the arm.

I chuckled and started to disrobe. Denise followed suit. As we finished I looked over at Jill and Bill, they were now both naked. Jill looked real good. Some almost invisible stretch marks on her lower belly and around her breasts. Bill was hung. Not huge, like Darrell, but just as long as me, but a little thinner. Denise turned to me, I turned to her. She pulled my lips to hers and we kissed for a moment.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I told her.

Then we faced Jill and Bill. They turned to each other a little surprised at what we did but, performed the same ritual that we just did. I stepped up on the mattress first. Denise quickly followed me to the center. Jill stepped over to me, looked up into my eyes and smiled. She grabbed my cock in her small delicate hand, turned to Denise, reached up behind her head and pulled Denise's lips to hers. The kiss didn't last long, but as Jill back away from Denise, she moaned.

Then Bill was there in front of Denise, kissing her hard, hands around her resting on her ass. I reached for Jill and pulled her to me. I kissed her, hard. I grabbed both her ass cheeks and pulled her body against mine. I gave each cheek a squeeze. She moaned in my mouth as our tongues did battle. She was stroking my cock as we made out. I just massaged her ass cheeks in my hands. Hers were small enough that each filled my hand nicely without spilling over.

I spun Jill so that she was now lying down on the mattress. She pulled her mouth away from mine, eyes open, looking up at me as I gently settled next to her on the mattress.

"Where did you learn that move?" she asked.

"In the Air Force," I told her. "Except there I would have used a knife in the throat of an intruder."

"Forget I asked," she giggled her eyes wide.

We went back to kissing each other. My hands roamed her body. I had caught a glimpse of Denise and Bill as I lowered Jill to the mattress. Denise was on her back, legs spread, with Bill's face already plastered to her pussy. I don't know about Bill but I was going to take my time getting there with his wife.

Chapter 16

As I kissed and felt Jill up, I could hear Denise moaning and groaning, even over that of Jill. Our tongues still battled with each other as I tweaked her hard nipples. I slowly moved my mouth from hers and kissed my way down the side of her face to her ear. I breathed softly into it and kissed the lobe.

"I'm going to ravage you my dear sweet Jill," I whispered in her ear.

She moaned but didn't respond. I continued to nibble her earlobe for just a few seconds before kissing my way down the side of her neck. She was writhing on the mattress as I gently pinched her hard nipples. I kissed her chest just below her neck on my way to her wonderful, full breasts. When I sucked on a nipple she groaned. My hand wandered her body finally coming to rest on her vulva.

"Oh god yes," she hissed.

I slipped a finger inside her sweet, wet pussy. I kissed both breasts as I slowly moved my mouth down ribs, across her belly, stopping at her navel. It was pierced with a small jewel on a bar. I flipped it with my tongue. Jill giggled. I moved down her belly to the top of her Mons. Soft blond hair grew there and I nuzzled it with my nose and cheeks.

"Oh yes," Jill cried

"Oh my god," Denise shouted.

Peeking over at Denise I saw, Bill slowly slide his cock into her pussy. I smiled as I watched them, my finger flipping Jill's G-spot. Slowly, I moved down until I could flip Jill's labia with my wet tongue. They were wet and engorged with blood. I could hear Denise's cries of ecstasy as Bill fucked her pussy. I pushed my tongue into Jill's pussy.

"Fuck yeah," she yelled, grabbing my head and forcing my face against her.

I was licking Jill and sucking her labia into my mouth to slap them hard with my tongue. She was making all kinds of sounds of pleasure, just no intelligible words were coming from her throat. She cried out several times as her body shuddered in orgasm.

"I need to suck your cock," Jill growled at me.

I moved around until my cock was over her face. Jill sucked me into her hot mouth as I continued to suck and lick her pussy. She was wiggling and shaking, bobbing her mouth up and down my cock. I was getting close and didn't want to cum in her mouth. Not yet at least, so I pulled out and moved so I was between her legs, my cock pressed against her opening.

"Yes," Jill hissed. "Put it in. Fuck me!"

I press slowly against her labia. My cockhead pushed through them. Now I was pressing into her opening. My cock stretched her. She gasped. I moaned. I went slow and easy, not wanting to hurt her. I just wanted to give her as much pleasure as I could. It took me a couple of minutes to fill her with my cock. She was shivering and shaking as I pressed into her. My cock head was against her cervix as I tried to press into her farther. She grunted. Not a pain sound nor a happy sound. Kind of a neutral sound. I pulled back. She was smiling now.

"Much better," she whispered.

She closed her eyes as I pulled back then pushed into her slowly. I looked up and to my left. I could see Denise, her head thrown back, her eyes rolled up in her head as Bill fucked her hard and fast. I could tell she was coming. I only wish that I didn't have to split most of my attention to another woman. I would have loved to watch her getting fucked so good her eyes were rolled up in her head. Looking back down at Jill. She was smiling at me.

"You want to watch your wife getting fucked?" she asked.

"Yes, very much."

"Don't worry, you will have plenty of chances tonight. Every guy in her wants a chance at her, if she will let them," Jill told me. "But I guess Mark has first dibs."