A Voyeur in the Window Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you giggling about?" I asked her, taking her hand as we walked from the apartment.

"I'll tell you in the car," she said, smiling devilishly.

Once in the car, she told me she forgot to close the bedroom curtains when she went to shower. As she was coming out of the bathroom only wrapped in a towel, she noticed Pops, as Martha used to call him, looking through a gap in their curtains like he was spying on her. She had a devilish thought and unwrapped the towel, tossing it onto the bed. Naked, she walked to the wardrobe to get her clothes.

Methodically placing the items on the bed, she picked up her suspenders and fastened them around her waist. She put her left foot on the bed and rolled a stocking onto her leg, attaching it to the suspenders while ensuring the seam was in the middle of her leg. Once satisfied, she put her other foot on the bed and slowly rolled the other stocking onto her leg. When the seams were in the right place, and she was happy with the results, she slipped her feet into her pumps. Finally, she picked up her dress and glided it onto her body, and just then, she pretended to notice him in a mocked shock and wagged her finger at him. She smiled and was about to turn away when Pops's head jerked forward, and the wife's face appeared next to his. Seeing her, the wife whacked Pops on the head again before they disappeared behind the curtains.

"So you are not wearing panties?" I asked when she finished telling me what had happened.

"Maybe not, or just maybe, I left it out of the story," she said, biting her lower lip as the light turned green.

The old-timer tried to catch her dressing on many occasions while leering through the gap of their curtains despite being sprung by his wife many times, and each of those times, he got whacked on the head. Even so, he continued to peek through the blinds and to his delight, Martha, every so often, left the curtains open as she dressed. It was just harmless fun as far as we were concerned, just a bit of exhibitionism and voyeurism.

12