Friendly Explorations Ch. 01

Story Info
Karen plots for me to be her first extramarital fling.
1.3k words
4.37
8.8k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've got this friend - let's call him Jon. I've known him forever; known him since long before he married - let's call her Karen.

They dropped off the grid for a while after the wedding, like many newlyweds do, but last spring they started being sociable again and I started coming back over to Jon - and, now, Karen's - place pretty regularly; small get-togethers, dinners, game nights. Then there was one night it was just me over for dinner and drinks.

Karen's hot. No lie. And a flirt. So I"d thought nothing of it when she'd flash me her cleavage or brush up against me at parties. She was hot and she knew it and she liked to show off. No big deal.

Well this night, with just me to show off for, she gave me all of her attention. I got plenty of down-blouse looks before and during dinner; plenty of friendly touching here and there, along with progressively flirtatious looks and increasingly risqué banter.

Jon and I retired to the den after dinner and Karen came in with a pitcher of martinis, wearing just one of Jon's Oxford shirts and ankle sox. The shirt was unbuttoned so low that her tits threatened to bounce right outI. Only friction and gravity kept them wrapped - barely. The shirttail covered most of her gorgeous ass, but two tantalizing, tanned crescents peeked out as she walked, and all of her long, gorgeous legs were on display.

I was already pretty well aroused at that point, but seeing her like that made me have to adjust myself to keep from sporting a tent in my trousers. I tried to be inconspicuous about it, but Karen caught me at it and flashed me a conspiratorial wink and a grin that was so naughty it made my balls tingle.

We chatted and sipped our martinis, the three of us, but Jon - who'd mentioned already that night that he'd had a long day at work and wasn't likely up for a late night - nodded off half way through the second round of drinks. Karen had me engrossed in conversation, though, and it was a while before either of us noticed that Jon was out, snoring quietly. Karen looked over at him, looked back at me, and kept on chatting.

Mid-sentence, she casually cocked one foot up on the coffee table, giving me a stunningly clear view of her crotch, covered snugly in only the gauzy, translucent, faintly floral-patterned triangle of a gee string. The outline of her lips was clear to see, and between them peeked a shadowy promise of moist, meaty inner lips

Karen kept on talking, and I did my best to keep up with the conversation, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from her mound and was soon sporting a full-wood tent pole under my trousers.

She knew I was looking. She wanted me to look, so I did. I did nothing to hide my erection, either, and she eyed it relentlessly as we talked about whatever - I can't even remember now. All I remember is her hot gaze on my crotch and how it made my cock throb.

At a polite juncture, I made my excuses to leave. Karen walked me to the door. In the foyer, she told me how good it had been to see me and slid in for a goodbye hug. There was no way she didn't feel my boner throbbing hot and hard up against her tummy as she pressed her hips against mine.

"Are you going to think about me when you're taking care of that later," she asked casually. The scents of her hair and skin wafted around me like a warm blanket, gently but firmly gently stoking my arousal.

"How could I not," I breathed candidly.

"Good answer," she said, slipping a folded piece of paper into my shirt pocket as she stepped back to let me go. "Read that before you do. Thank me later." Her eyes twinkled as she gave me a sexy wink and we said our last polite good nights.

I drove home in a haze of fantasies featuring Karen. I was in my room, pants off and looking for some lube to salve my aching, insistent erection before I remembered the note she'd slipped me. I pulled it out and stripped my shirt off.

Sitting on my bed aching hard with the scent of Karen still in my nose, I unfolded the note.

You know you want to see more, it said in a neat cursive hand with a heart for punctuation. Below it was a printed QR code.

I grabbed my phone off the night stand and tripped the code. It took me to a WhatsApp contact, so I added it as a new contact and texted Hi. This is Jeff.

That was fast. came the reply almost instantly, then, Give me your MeWe alias!

Rather than play coy at all, I just typed it in and sent it to her. Her reply came straight back: Log on!

It took me just a moment to pull the app up on my phone. Meantime, she sent another message, Accept the follow request from @Sxxx Wxxx!

I found it and did. And oh, fuck! The page was nothing but Karen! Karen in hot lingerie, Karen out of hot lingerie, Karen with her lips stretched all out around what I assumed to be Jon's cock. Holy shit! I thumbed down, sprinkling eggplant and tongue emojis across each and every hot pic.

Then I saw the chat button blink with a new message. I thumbed over and found a chat request from @Kxxx Wxxx. I accepted it and read, Glad you like my pics! That's Jon's page. I have my own. You want to take a look.

I followed her and she followed me straight back. I pulled up her page and there was just one post: Karen's pussy spread wide open and drooling creamy sex juice underneath the bolded title I'm so fucking wet and ready for Jeff's hot cock right now, Baby!

I emojied the fuck out of it and then thumbed back over to our chat.

OMFG, I typed. I am so gonna blow a huge load now!Fucking wow!

Karen replied Are you naked yet?

Yes!

Still hard?

Hard as fuck!

This is me right now!

She posted a pic of her pussy spread wide between her fingers, wet as all delicious fuck!

Show me your cock! she added right after.

I took a pic of my throbbing erection for her.

Wow! That's even more gorgeous than I imagined! And I've imagined it a lot!

Really?!

Yes, Really, Jeff. Now stroke that cock for me while I play with my hot, wet pussy!

We sexted through a mutual masturbation session at her end of which she posted an audio of her cumming loudly and sighing my name and crying out how she longed for my cock. It sent me over the edge and I splooged a huge load onto my stomach. I took a picture of it and sent it to her with the caption Fuck! You made me cum so fucking hard!

Aw! Such a shame to waste all that yummy cum, she texted.

I don't plan on wasting it, I typed back.

No! You're gonna eat it?! You perv! That's so hot!

It was meant for you. If I'd blown it all up in your hot, wet, tight pussy I'd be eating it out of you right now.

Fuck! I want your cock so bad! For real!

Any time, I replied.

Then she described her plan to me. I liked it. It was a great plan, and she'd obviously given it a lot of thought. And it's objective was to get her hands - and mouth and pussy - on the dick she wanted so much: mine.

I drifted off to sleep, to vivid and naughty dreams of Karen, and woke to bright sunlight and throbbing hard wood. After a good, long wank, a hot shower, and a cup of coffee, I set about following Karen's plan; to the letter, and with gusto.