A Voyeur's Fantasy Comes True

Story Info
Having admired a neighbor sunbathing, he realizes a fantasy.
2.9k words
4.57
34.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDH3269
DDH3269
80 Followers

A Voyeur's Fantasy Comes True

COVID-19 sent college students home early from the spring '20 semester and among them was a back door neighbor, Lauren. Although we had lived in our home for nearly thirty years, we were not acquainted with Lauren's family. They had a dog that socialized with our dog through the back fence and we occasionally waived at them, Lauren, her younger sister, Lizzie, and her mom and dad, when we called our pup back into the house as did they.

As spring moved into summer, Lauren began lying out in her backyard two to three times per week, sunshine permitting. Our neighbors did not have a pool. Lauren would faithfully drag two chairs from her patio to the middle of the yard. She sat in one and propped her long legs on the other.

She was a lovely twenty something college student. She wore two-piece bathing suits to soak up the sun varying from bikini to more conservative.

Why do I know so much about her sunbathing practices? I am a voyeur.

The neighborhood did not provide many opportunities to enjoy spying on others. I took in the many walkers that used our street as part of their daily route. Two local colleges had their track and cross-country runners traverse our streets in their training. Sadly, our nearby neighbors included a dear ninety year old, a retired couple next door, and another older couple that attended church with us. Lauren and her family were the more interesting subjects by far.

Using birdwatching as my ruse to keep a pair of binoculars on top of our refrigerator, I used every chance I could when my wife was off to swim at her sister's and Lauren was stretched between the two outdoor chairs to gaze upon her young body.

The view was not great, and her swimsuits were the extent of her exposure. I guess the naughtiness of my watching was part of the excitement I enjoyed. She was a beautiful girl and I believe the female body to be God's greatest work of art. For the entire summer, when the planets aligned, I enjoyed this lovely creature.

****

COVID-19 eventually released us from its grasp and people clamored for interaction with those outside their "shelter in place" companions. Having discussed a block party for years, I decided it was time to make it happen.

I sought out a couple neighbors that I knew would be reliable partners in the endeavor and we planned a block party. Our street was only a block long in its entirety, and I suggested we invite everyone on the street and ask each household to invite their back door neighbors. With no alley behind either side of the street, back door neighbors shared more in common than most of the homeowners who faced our street.

I estimated a potential crowd of 100-125. A neighbor owned a local brewery and offered to supply the beer. I suggested we have a specialty drink for the non-beer drinkers. We would have plenty of wine as well. With the most important part out of the way, we commandeered a few grills and decided to ask for pitch--in sides with brats and dogs the meat for the affair. A friend would supply live music for a portion of the evening and he would leave his sound system for recorded music if the party went past his last set.

Knowing this needed to be a family affair, the invitation said 6-9 pm, but it was communicated that adults could stay as long as the music played and the drink lasted. Many arranged to take the kids home and return.

As studious as chemists, the planners and I concocted the specialty drink. We had some ladies sample the mix and with their seal of approval, we offered the Madison Mix, named after our short drive. We included it in our advertising along the block. Let's just say it was as potent as it was refreshing, and we suggested that everyone walk to the party.

Our June date finally arrived. College students were out, and those adults that worked in the local schools had finished for the year as well. There was a definite "let's get summer started" vibe to the gathering as neighbors young and old filed into my backyard with music in the air along with the smell of grills a-cooking.

The block party was a success with many asking that it be an annual event. As expected, parents arranged for the younger set to return home so they could continue to enjoy the night. There were more college students in attendance than I realized might be as they reacquainted and took advantage of the free booze. My friend's live stylings ended and the kids hooked up their playlists. The driving beats and melodies had neighbors dancing.

As I stood near the beer coolers, watching the dancing while reveling in the success of the event, a young voice startled my trance-like state.

"Hey, Mr. Dyer, this has been great! Thanks for organizing it and inviting us back door neighbors."

I turned to see Lauren. I had not seen her earlier and she was ravishing in a colorful sun dress that drew attention to her braless chest and her long legs extending from the ultra-short hem. Lauren's auburn hair draped over her nearly bare shoulders. I shook myself after realizing I was staring at her.

"Oh, Lauren, I'm sorry. I was daydreaming. Thank you and I am so glad to see you and your friends enjoying yourselves." I rallied to respond.

"We are having fun, and the Madison Mix is kicking my ass!"

I smiled and encouraged her to enjoy the party. She joined her friends and a few parents as the sound system blared "Play That Funky Music".

As evening turned to night, my planning partners had reached their limit and only a handful of the college kids remained. Surprisingly, a slow song arrived on the current playlist and the dance area on my basketball court filled with the last of the revelers for what would be the final dance. A warm hand pulled me to dance.

"Dance with me Mr. Dyer," Lauren demanded as she pulled me into the middle of the group.

I couldn't say "no", and before I knew it, she had both hands wrapped around my neck with her head resting on my chest. My loose linen pants became a bit tighter as I instinctively wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on hers.

I steadied her as best I could, having had a few microbrews to her Madison Mix intake. Lauren's parents had attended the party but were some of the first to leave. As we danced, the remaining neighbors said their goodbyes.

I wasn't sure if Lauren was asleep or just comfortable in my arms. The playlist prompted another slow dance as I discovered that the two of us were alone. Cleanup had been planned for the next day so I was left to check the grills, and turn off the music. I led Lauren, still dancing, to the patio and a seat on the glider.

"Thanks for the dance," she said.

"The pleasure was mine. And actually it was two dances," I corrected. I added that we were the sole survivors. She smiled and patted the seat next to her.

"I know you were spying on me in my bathing suits last summer," she revealed while sipping a Madison Mix that seemed to have appeared from nowhere. She smiled over the top of the cup, and added, "You must have liked what you saw. I could see you and your binoculars almost every day that I was out. You're naughty, Mr. Dyer."

Guilty as charged. I was not sure what to say. I thought I had been discreet, but found I was caught red-handed and red-faced as I looked away. Should I deny my voyeurism or admit that I enjoyed what I had seen?

A hand stroked the back of my neck.

"It's really okay. I was enjoying being the exhibitionist as I hope you were being the voyeur. It's starting to warm up and you'll be seeing me again this summer," she encouraged while continuing to stroke my neck.

Lauren hopped up from the glider. I stood as well admiring the bounce of her titties and her protruding nipples.

"I better get home," she announced as she gave me a soft kiss on the cheek and the squeeze of a hug.

"Get your binoculars out!" she added as she reached the gate between our yards. Passing through the gate, she said "Good Night, Mr. Dyer," and flipped up the back of her short sun dress to exhibit her bare ass.

"Good Night, Lauren," was all I could manage.

****

Sunbathing days were few and far between over the next couple weeks. Sunny afternoons were spotted with clouds and I saw Lauren moving her chairs on and off the porch so often that she was rarely in focus.

Early in July I saw Lauren's parents packing their car. I thought little of it until the next day. It was a brilliant sunny day with no humidity. I saw Lauren lugging her chairs out into the yard which because of foliage and fences is only clearly visible from my backyard. With the chairs in place Lauren slipped off her little black shorts which she wore over her bikini bottoms. I had taken a position with my binoculars and watched closely.

For the first time, she gave me a little wave and blew a kiss. I'm not sure she could see me or just assumed I'd be there. She then slipped off her bottoms and removed her top standing naked and posing for me with her hands on her hips.

Wow, she was a spectacle! The auburn hair pulled up on top of her head was matched by the trimmed tuft that topped her sex. Her young perky breasts were pale with puffy pink nipples suggesting that I might be experiencing her first nude sunbathing as they contrasted the rest of her tanned torso.

She settled into her chair and spread her legs as if for my personal pleasure. I put down my binoculars to adjust the raging erection in my cargo shorts then decided I should relieve my excited cock of its engorgement. With binoculars in one hand and my cock in the other, I watched with interest and allowed my fantasies to run wild.

As I edged toward splattering the kitchen counter, Lauren rose from the chairs and stood facing my kitchen window with her legs spread and a hand on each hip. She was in a Wonder Woman-type pose and for the moment she was just that. She then gestured with both hands as if calling me to join her. She continued to signal for me to come to her.

I moved toward the backdoor of my house. I continued to stare at this beautiful creature as if in a hypnotic state. I walked through the back yard toward the gate where she had "mooned" me only weeks before. As I reached the gate, we were within speaking distance.

"It's been hot out here today. I'm going inside for a cold drink. Care to join me?" She asked as she picked up her bikini and shorts not bothering to put anything on her naked and glistening body.

"Isn't it a bit risky? Won't your parents be home soon? Don't you have a younger sister? I rattled off these questions with a noticeable quiver in my voice and having asked them of myself many times.

"Whoa. Too many questions. You're the adult here. Why so nervous? Mom and Dad are on a little alone time vacation and gone for the rest of the week, and Lizzie is taking a summer session at State. She'll be gone all day." The composure in her answers belied her age. "And as far as "risky" is concerned, don't you think it is always risky when the married neighbor fucks another neighbor's daughter?" She added as I followed her into the house.

I stopped inside the door continuing to admire the nude specimen before me.

"Fuck? Who said anything about fucking?" I was genuinely incredulous.

"Well, I said it, but I know you are thinking it and have been since I started sunbathing in the yard early last summer. I bet you've jerked off to the thought of having me more than once." The beautiful and confident young co-ed declared as I heard ice drop into two cocktail glasses.

The statements were true and the hard-on I was sporting did little to support any denial I might attempt. She had me nailed just as I had nailed her during countless masturbation sessions over the past year. I chose to be honest in my response and attempt to counter her sultry confidence.

"Guilty as charged. I've coaxed load after load from my boiling balls while watching you soak up the sun and when imagining this cock buried deep in your hot young pussy. Now, I have my chance!" I crowed as I grabbed my cock and took a step toward her hoping to see her back away from my advance and her attempt to seduce me. Surely, she had overstated her urges.

I was wrong. She moved toward me at the same pace. Glasses hit the counter simultaneously as I wrapped my arms around her and planted my hands on her ass slippery from suntan oil and perspiration.

She immediately began pulling my shirt from my shorts and I assisted wanting those bare titties against my skin. In no time, my shorts hit the floor and my tented boxers were the only barrier between my hard cock and her belly. We fumbled to get the waistband of my boxers over my raging hard-on.

Kicking off my deck shoes as I pulled her toward a nearby love seat, she deftly grabbed her towel to protect the woven fabric from her oil and the juices we were destined to share.

With towel in place, she fell over the end of the couch with her ass on its arm. As she reached for my shoulders with the heels of her feet, I stepped into the soft warmth of her inner thighs. She became the navigator guiding my cock into her young pussy. Our happy sighs were harmonious as she seemed to pull me into her depths.

I was a teenager when I last had the urge to cum immediately upon contact with the warm moist walls of a waiting cunt. I had to guard against getting too excited as Lauren wrapped her ankles around my upper arms and began her rhythmic assault on my hard cock and blue balls.

For the first time she became less the aggressor and more submissive to my thrusts as I pulled her pussy lips out with each retreat of my cock and tucked them back in with my re-entry as I alternated between a good pounding and slowly attempting to touch every surface of her sex. It was difficult to distinguish from whom the coos and moans of pleasure were emanating as we royally fucked.

My cock and its bell-like head made a tantalizing sound each time it exited the lips of Lauren's tight hole. One of us would hurry to reinsert my tool into the waiting warmth and I would slowly slide into her depths until my balls slapped her ass. With her ankles pulling me in and my arms pushing me out, the piston action made the most sensual of sounds with our sighs and groans providing cascading harmonies. With some effort, I wrapped my lips around her soft pink nipples and savored the growing hardness at the tip of my tongue. The ultimate length of her young nipples thrilled my mature senses.

Eventually the initial urges returned and I utilized all the tricks to keep from exploding before she had climaxed. I thought of her parents catching us in the act. I imagined her sister walking in on us, but that only enhanced the percolation in my testicles. Finally, Lauren's pussy tightened even more and her breathing grew more urgent. With the addition of an "Oh my fucking God," I knew I shouldn't worry about restraint any longer.

My animalistic grunts were contrasted by her symphonic wails as I emptied my balls in time with her gushing orgasm. Our moistures mixed as we slowed our pace and our fuck relaxed into a tongue dance of a kiss.

"Shall we enjoy our drinks?" Lauren asked while displaying control of our illicit coupling as she slipped from beneath me and added ice to our cocktails with one hand while dabbing our juices flowing from her pussy with the other.

"The sun's still out. Let's catch a few rays while we can!" a naked Lauren instructed as she strolled through the sliding glass door dragging an extra chair along the way.

I followed and took my place in the chair she had provided while Lauren stretched her beautiful nude torso in her chair. We enjoyed a post sex nap while the sun shone.

My nap ended as Lauren spoke, "My parents won't be back until Sunday."

I smiled. Lauren continued, "And, Lizzie doesn't have any classes the rest of the week if you don't mind if she joins us."

The realization of my fantasies continue....

DDH3269
DDH3269
80 Followers