All Comments on 'A Voyeur's Fantasy Comes True'

by DDH3269

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 2 years ago

Mr. Dyer, Lauren, and Lizzie - the necessity of further adventures has me in a tizzy! And how convenient is it that Mrs. Dyer is not around? We wouldn't want her to throw a monkey wrench into the works, would we? But it would be even better should Mrs. Dyer and her sister have a more libidinous bent than My Dyer may suspect and decide to join in on the frolicking with some sapphic sister encounters together and with Lauren and Lizzie as Mr. Dyer is drained dry! Ah! The possibilities! Five stars! More to cum, I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But once the sex started it was all too fast.

Once he acknowledged he had jerked off to her, she could have had him 'show' her how he did it. There could have been dialog about what he was imagining as he masturbated. Her breasts? What about them? Her ass? What about it turned him on? What would he like to do to/with it? Her pussy? Would he like to smell it? Kiss it? Finger it?

Four stars.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 2 years ago
liked it

will there be another chapter? adding lizzie?

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

Nice story. His wife was mentioned a couple times, but seemed to be conspicuously absent during the party. Or didn’t she see or care that he was dancing cheek to cheek with Lauren?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what needs to be said other where is she?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another cheating asshole story. Yawn.

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****HOT start to a HOT series. Looking forward to next chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous