All Comments on 'A Wager Gone Wrong'

by CatherineH

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Eagerly anticipating the rest..

Wow, What happens next? I wish my wife would lose a bet like that.....Thanks, muddy..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bull

Not even close to believable. Even a fantasy has to have some credibility. If the wife made the bet why does the hubby feel his reputation is at stake? If the wife really is a wife, then the mobey on the table is her's as well as his. And finally, JP is an asshole and a sore loser, hubby would have told him to stick it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not again

If you must write like this why not at least let the black man treat the woman nice instead of all the down talking and humilation. That just is not right if things were changed the white man would not do that to a black woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stupid story.

The reason I Have a gun is to keep people like this out of my house.Anyone who would suggest a bet like this would be shown the door.This may be some fat sluts idea of fun but no self respecting husband and wife would put up with this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
All of you who wrote unflattering comments

I AGREE WITH YOU. To begin with the story belongs in the interracial section. CatherineH can't make the black guy a nice guy. Either she is a militant asshole black or a white person that likes to humiliate white wives.

Writers like CatherineH are the rason that black me have the rep they do. Idiots give it too them. To Catherine H..."Go back to Mississipi and keep your image of black men to your self. Next time I see a story by CatherineH I will know to bypass it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tripe

There is so little literature or eroticism in this piece of garbage, it's a waste of time to itemize the errors. Actually, it's not worth my time to cover even a representative sample.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A guy rude enough to come in making such comments

should have been asked to leave immediately, black white or purple. Assholes are assholes and this piece of crude worthless shit is one of the worse. No bet like that should ever be made and any woman stupid enough to make one would be trash to begin with. And to even think of carrying thru is course stupidity by him, wife, and husband. What has the husbands business reputation got to do with sexual slaverly and sexual abuse. She was humiliated and abused before she even left the house. And the guys tone fo talking to her is pure street trash besides leaning towards sexual abuse. Obviously the wife had had clothespins on her nipples before because very few woman can stand still when they are attached the first time much less trust a stranger to do it. If she leaves with the guy she is mentally ill and has very low or no self esteem and husband needs to immediately begin the motions towards divorce, cut your losses the faster the better. No one owes no one anything because of their skin color.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i've read worse....

it has potential to be a very good story. Could go many different directions, thats good. Nobody reads adult stories for the realism, its all fantasy, if you take it too seriously, you ruin the the possibility of just being able to let your mind go and not worry

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Now I was real' scared,,,,but,,,,

my panties are wet like shit! god, my pussy is real' small, y'know,,, what am I gonna do, as JP and his brotha's are real big, 250 all-day gym idiots who build nothing but muscles in their bodies! suggestions? please, I'm real scared! lol

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
smart mouth jp

Husband should have cold conked jp in the head with a chair for talking to his wife that way he has no respect for women just a smart mouth asshole he is.

Atlanta,ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Crude Absurdity

So stupid it was silly until it became demeaning to the braindead spouses as penned by a woman writer into disrespect.

Slink back into your hole - this was sickly and absurdly contorted.

bangopeebangopeeover 17 years ago
From a first timer, one commentable story!

The author has done a real good job in her very first story. I hope some of the uncharitable comments only help in fueling her desire to write more stories. This wasn't a bad attempt at all by any means. Congrats to the author!

datadyndatadynover 17 years ago
Knitting

Stick to kniting

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent!

I would be most the guys that gave this story a bad review were just disapointed that they didn't get to jerk off to it.

I Think you have a great start for a sequel here :)

Thanks for sharing your time and talent! I look forward to reading you again! :)

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Excellent Start

A great start to a tried and true theme. I realize that there are more than a few stories involving bets on this site, in fact, I wrote one. This one is done pretty well with only a few miscues in the writing. As long as you don't go overboard with the sexual exploits of JP and this fine white woman in the next (I hope) chapter you will ahve a great story.

As a further tribute to the quality of your story the racist trolls are out in droves for this story leaving such moronic statements as "Catherine H is the reason black men have the reputation they do". Classic, simply classic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Poor

The bet was that she would be his maid for a time. As soon as JP pushed beyond that he should have been told to go to hell and thrown out.

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
TLee, TLee Why So Angry Big Boy?

Is it because you don't have the creative skill to write your own story or is it because your over 60 and you've just realized that you'll be dead sooner rather than later? Whichever is the reason it doesn't matter. This was a good start to what has a chance of being a very erotic story and hopefully the writer will continue and keep you nice and pissed off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Old theme old stereotype

The story was well written but as far as I'm concerned (and I'm a black man) J P would have had his ass kicked or shot when he called my wife a bitch. The threat JP made to the husband was bullshit. All that JP's talk would have gotten him in the end is a bad rep for himself and possibly an asskickin from some of the husbands friends and probably a slander and libel suit in court. You wrote a same old stereotypical story the only difference is that the wife was telling the hubby that she made the bet and she would pay it. It don't add up so the story falls short.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Nah

Just shoot the SOB and be done with it. For $300?? No way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Proof reading

Please, please get help with your writing. Grammar, spelling and punctuation are all terrible and spoil what could be a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Cumming along

Can't wait to hear more, don't listen to the idiots who wrote negative remarks. If they don't like your writing then they can go back to jerking off full-time.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 17 years ago
More like

A long WEAK end.

oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
Very Hot Beginning

Very nice set up chapter. Hope to read of a long nasty humiliating weekend for your heroine.

My gf will love it if it includes nasty public exhibition and humiliating sex.

Don't pay attention to the negative critics. I've found many don't understand the difference between true stories and escapist fantasies.

Homer_J_SimpsonHomer_J_Simpsonabout 11 years ago
Great start

Can't wait to read what he has in mind for her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NO WAY

if the husband was any kind of man he would have said no way, kicked his black ass for the threat and for speaking to his wife that way and warned him things would get terribly bad if he affected his job in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star!

Total bullshit story not erotic at all. No way a real husband would let this shit go on. Best friends since kids don't enslave others wives!!! Story sucked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just long enough

For your ex to find a much better replacement for your trashy tail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ANd that's when her husband crumpled the note

And threw it in J.P.'s face. He grabbed his wife's hand and told her to go in the house. J.P. took one look at his face, turned, got in his car and left. You NEVER fuck with a man's wife. J.P. nearly peed his pants. Once in their house her husband proceeded to blister his wife's ass as he told her to never act that way again if she wanted to stay married. End of a really stupid story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
whore

she a whore and her husband a wimp

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

Adolescent fantasies

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Integrity isn’t something that this whore has to worry about.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Aren’t all fantasies ‘adolescent’?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous