A Wager's Mark

Story Info
Tattoo dare leads to steamy romance.
2.2k words
4.53
2.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice sauntered into the tattoo parlor, hips swaying teasingly as she made her way to Gabe's chair. "I hope you're ready to make good on our little wager," she purred, leaning in close. Gabe's eyes darted to the deep neckline of her dress before meeting her heated gaze. "A bet's a bet," he replied gruffly, trying to ignore the growing tightness in his jeans. He'd enjoyed their flirtatious banter over the past few weeks but hadn't expected the confident beauty to actually accept his playful dare. Now he'd have the pleasure of permanently marking her flawless olive skin. This would be a long, pleasurable afternoon for them both.

"Did you have a design in mind?" Gabe asked, watching as Alice gracefully lowered herself into the chair. She stretched her long legs out in front of her and crossed them at the ankles, drawing his attention to her strappy stilettos.

"I figured I'd leave that up to you since I lost the bet. But nothing too big or flashy. Maybe something on my wrist or shoulder blade?" Her tone was nonchalant but there was a mischievous glint in her dark eyes that had his pulse quickening.

Gabe nodded as he prepared his tools, acutely aware of Alice's intense gaze following his every move. He still couldn't believe she had actually shown up today. The first time he saw her walk into the shop with her friend, he was sure she was just there for a laugh. One look at her designer clothes and expensive purse told him she came from money. Slumming it in a tattoo parlor was probably her idea of adventure.

But to his surprise, she kept coming back week after week, seeming genuinely interested in his work. It wasn't long before their conversations turned flirtatious as she watched him tattoo other clients. When he jokingly dared her to let him ink her flawless skin if her favorite sports team lost their upcoming big game, he never imagined she'd actually take him up on it. The feisty move only made him more attracted to the striking beauty.

Gabe carefully shaved and disinfected the smooth skin on her upper shoulder blade. Her loose tank top left the area bare, exposing the black lace bra strap beneath. He tried not to notice the enticing swell of her breasts as she leaned forward.

"Are you sure about this? Last chance to back out if you're getting cold feet," he said, giving her an out. As much as he wanted to mark her, he didn't want Alice to regret it later.

She glanced back at him over her shoulder, eyes simmering. "Not a chance. I fully intend to pay what I owe."

Gabe swallowed hard at the sensual promise in her voice. "Alright then, here we go."

He began tracing the custom design he had created just for her onto her flawless skin, the one he had envisioned the moment she first sauntered into his shop. It was an image of a queen chess piece, elegant and strong. He worked carefully but quickly, not wanting to drag out what was likely an uncomfortable first-time experience for her.

To his surprise, Alice seemed completely relaxed, occasionally letting out soft hums and sighs as he worked. The melodic sounds went straight to his core, sparking a simmering ache inside him. Her exotic floral perfume filled his senses, fogging his mind. He tried to maintain a professional demeanor but with her half naked body just inches from his grasp, it took all his restraint.

Just over an hour later, he sat back to admire his work. The queen chess piece now graced her shoulder blade, the black and grey ink contrasting beautifully against her golden skin.

"All done," he said. "What do you think?"

Alice stood and turned to survey it in the mirror, the movement causing the thin straps of her tank top to slide down, exposing more of her delectable cleavage. She stared at the tattoo for a long moment, teeth sinking into her full lower lip in concentration.

"It's perfect," she finally said, meeting his gaze in the reflection.

Gabe released a ragged breath he hadn't realized he was holding. Pleasurable relief washed through him at her approval.

"I love it. You do incredible work." She turned to face him. "Thank you, Gabe."

"My pleasure," he said huskily.

She gazed at him for a moment before glancing away shyly. "I should probably get going."

Gabe stepped forward, not wanting the intoxicating connection between them to end just yet. "Stay for a bit. I'll put some ointment on it so it doesn't get irritated." His fingers itched to caress her soft skin again under the guise of treating her fresh ink.

Alice's eyes locked with his, her full lips curving into a sensual smile. "Well, if you insist. You are the professional, after all."

She sat back down and swept her long, dark hair over her opposite shoulder, fully exposing her back to him. Gabe's pulse thundered as he gently massaged ointment into the reddened skin, careful not to aggravate the sensitive area. He could feel the sexual tension thickening between them with each pass of his fingers over her smooth flesh.

When he was done, he reluctantly withdrew his hand. Alice turned her head, eyelashes lowered demurely although her expression was anything but innocent.

"Is that part of the usual service or just for me?" she asked coyly.

Gabe curled his fingers to keep from reaching for her again. "The ointment application is standard. But I have to admit, I'm enjoying this particular aftercare more than usual."

Alice glanced meaningfully at the front of his jeans, making it clear she noticed the effect she was having on him.

Gabe cleared his throat, trying to maintain some semblance of professionalism. But it was damn hard with her so close, looking at him like she wanted to devour him.

"Do you want to grab dinner sometime?" The words were out before he could stop them. So much for professionalism.

Alice's smile widened, eyes dancing playfully. "Are you asking me out on a date, Gabe?"

He raked a hand through his hair. "I guess I am. I understand if you'd rather keep things strictly business between us but--"

"I'd love to," she interrupted, touching his arm lightly.

Gabe blinked in surprise. That was easier than he expected. "Yeah?"

"On one condition."

He raised a brow. "Name it."

Alice stepped closer, her free hand coming to rest on his chest. Gabe's muscles tensed instinctively at her touch.

"Kiss me," she demanded boldly.

Gabe's restraint snapped. His mouth crashed down on hers, swallowing her little gasp of pleasure. She tasted like honey and sin, her full lips molded perfectly against his. Alice kissed him back feverishly, her fingers digging into his shoulders, urging him closer. Gabe deepened the kiss, tongues tangling hungrily as weeks of pent-up desire finally spilled over.

When they eventually broke apart, both breathing hard, Alice gave him a satisfied smile.

"Pick me up at 8 tomorrow then."

With that, she sashayed away, tossing one last heated look over her shoulder before disappearing through the front door.

Gabe raked a hand over his face, wondering what the hell he was getting himself into with the fiery beauty. But one thing was for certain--he was already addicted. Things were about to get very interesting.

-----

They were sitting in a darkened corner of the restaurant. James sat watching with fascination as the flickering candlelight made shadows play over her delicate features.

Alice trailed her fingers up his forearm, eyes smoldering. "I have an idea to make things more exciting," she purred. "Let's make another little wager, just between us."

Gabe's pulse quickened at her sultry tone. In the short time he'd known her, he'd learned Alice liked risqué games. It was part of what drew him to her in the first place - she was unpredictable, thrilling.

"I'm listening," he said, leaning in.

Her foot slid up his leg under the table. "If you win, I'll let you take me back to your place tonight."

Gabe's breath caught at the tempting offer. Ever since their steamy kiss yesterday, he'd been thinking about getting her alone, picking up where they'd left off.

"But if I win..." She gave him a coy smile. "You have to give me another tattoo. Anywhere I want it."

His eyes darkened at the dangerous possibilities. Alice seemed to know exactly how to push his buttons. With her, everything felt like foreplay, even just going out to dinner.

"You realize there are some areas I'd have to refuse to tattoo, for professional reasons, right?" he replied, although images of marking her most intimate places flashed through his mind.

She laughed. "Of course. I promise to behave...somewhat."

The way she looked at him, Gabe had no doubt misbehavior was definitely still on the table.

"Alright, you're on. What's the bet?"

Her grin turned wicked. "We each try to make the other break first. No touching allowed, just looking and teasing." She leaned closer, dropping her voice to an intimate purr. "First one to take things physical loses."

Heat pooled low in Gabe's abdomen. Alice really knew how to keep him on edge, toying with his restraint. He never would've expected this side of her when they first met.

"I accept your challenge," he said gruffly. "But I should warn you, I can be very patient when properly motivated."

"We'll see about that."

Their food arrived, temporarily putting the bet on hold. But the sexual tension still crackled between them. Gabe watched Alice sensually savor her meal, lips wrapping around her fork in a way that tested his composure. Her toe slid higher up his leg in a subtle caress before retreating.

When she "accidentally" dropped her napkin and bent to pick it up, giving him a prime view down her cleavage, Gabe nearly broke right then. This woman would be the death of him.

But two could play at this game.

As she sat back up, he met her eyes and slowly sucked some sauce off his thumb. Alice's smoldering gaze followed the movement closely.

"See something you like?" he teased.

"Maybe." She sipped her wine, red lipstick leaving its mark on the glass. "Too bad you can't touch."

"Likewise."

They continued exchanging heated looks and veiled innuendos as the meal progressed, both trying to get the other to break first. More than once, Gabe had to adjust himself under the table as discreetly as possible.

When Alice excused herself to the restroom, he took the opportunity to regroup, ignoring his body's demands. He had to win this bet.

A few minutes later, she returned but something about her demeanor had shifted. Her cheeks were flushed and she avoided his gaze. Had he finally succeeded in flustering her?

Then he noticed her nipples straining against the silky fabric of her dress. His eyes widened. There was no way she just--

"I couldn't wait any longer thanks to you," she said breathlessly. "Now let's get out of here. Your place is closer."

Gabe tossed some cash on the table and guided her out in record time, palming her ass as soon as they were outside. She gasped then moaned into his mouth as he backed her against the wall and kissed her voraciously.

They somehow managed to keep their hands mostly off each other during the short cab ride back to his apartment. As soon as they were through the door, Alice pounced, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Bedroom. Now," she commanded between feverish kisses.

Gabe complied, laying her down on his bed and finally giving in to the urgent need to touch her everywhere. Alice writhed beneath him as his hands and mouth roamed her exquisite body, learning all her sensitive areas. Her nails raked down his back when he sucked a peaked nipple into his mouth.

"Gabe...need you..." she panted, fumbling with his belt.

He helped her rid them both of the rest of their clothes before settling between her splayed thighs. Her slick heat enveloped him as he sank into her, punching a guttural groan from his chest.

"Yes, just like that," Alice cried out, nails digging into his shoulders as he began to move.

Gabe lost himself in her, in the intoxicating sounds of her pleasure and the tight clasp of her body. He'd wanted this, wanted her, from the first moment he saw her. And now that he had her, he couldn't get enough.

Alice met his thrusts with equal fervor, writhing and gasping beneath him. "Don't stop," she pleaded breathlessly.

He had no intention of stopping until she came undone in his arms. When her inner muscles started fluttering around him, he sank his teeth into the graceful arch of her neck. Alice screamed his name, shattering around him violently. The feel of her coming sent Gabe hurtling over the edge right after her.

They collapsed together in a tangle of slick limbs, both struggling to catch their breath. Gabe smoothed Alice's wild hair from her face and kissed her tenderly.

"That was..."

"Intense," she finished with a throaty laugh.

"Hey, thinking back on it, didn't you actually win our bet tonight," Gabe murmured, nuzzling her neck.

Alice grinned. "Mm-hmm. You just now realized?" She gave him a sultry look through her lashes. "I believe that means you owe me another tattoo."

Gabe's spent body already stirred to life again at the promise in her voice.

"I'm all yours," he said roughly, sealing his mouth over hers once more.