My First Cream Pie

Story Info
The evolution of a happy marriage.
1.9k words
3.47
9.1k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/04/2024
Created 04/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have reached a point, having lived a cuckold, hot wife, stag, one sided open marriage, however you want to describe it lifestyle for many years, and having been a reader for a long time, that I have decided to try my hand at writing. Writing what I hope will be 'good' stories, if only my own enjoyment, I also want to take the opportunity to share my reflections on what influenced me into wanting my wife to enjoy other men. Names have been changed to protect the guilty.

My First Cream Pie - Or was it?

It wasn't necessarily a shock, but at the same time it certainly wasn't expected. So technically I suppose it was a surprise.

After an on off relationship with my fiancé Sandra, Sandy, we'd eventually settled into a steady relationship. By this time, we had both accepted and had come to terms with the fact that Sandy was incapable of physical fidelity and I turned a blind eye. Feeling more mature and no longer a teenager I now felt a weird sense of pride, and my ego took a boost from knowing other guys fancied my girl.

I mitigated any upset or doubts by coming to the conclusion that it didn't mean Sandy didn't love me, it just meant that she wouldn't be happy with or be able to cope with one sexual partner for the rest of her life. The truth was I didn't feel threatened in the slightest. I wasn't worried that Sandy would find someone else and leave me, I was confident I was her 'one'. That didn't mean that we hadn't had our problems and we had both been through the ringer before we got to this point - but we had survived.

A little background. We met in school, high school sweethearts, and as we left school to make our way in the world, we were very much boyfriend and girlfriend. She went off to college, the place of mixed dorms and parties while I joined the Navy as a Junior Radio Electrical Mechanic. Basically, I was under the age of 18 but still enlisted, not allowed to fight but was receiving the best instruction in electronics - this was before the days of computers. Then I found out through the grapevine that Sandy had cheated on me; she'd come home during a term break and partied with our old group of friends and had hooked up and two timed me. When I confronted her, to compound my hurt, her indiscretions at college also came to light. The hard part for me when I discovered what she'd been up to was that we didn't just part, we fell out, which seemed worse as we'd been best friends.

Eventually, with me coming home on leave, and her on home visits, and with both of us having the same friendship group it was inevitable that we would bump into one another. We were cordial and then, thanks to some alcohol and a beach bonfire we got back together. Ironically, she now cheated on her then boyfriend with me, he being the guy she'd initially cheated on me with.

It was only a matter of time and just as I'd found out through the grapevine about him, he in turn found out through the grapevine about me, and they parted ways. I guess he couldn't take what he dished out. Through the fall out Sandy also got herself the reputation of being a bit of a slut.

Anyway, the two of us remained close, we began to write, I would send her postcards of where I visited - this was before the days of e-mails. When we could we'd visit and hook up. She had boyfriends, I had girlfriends, none that seemed serious. Basically, we were free agents. Sandy was a free bird and loose with her affections, me less so. Eventually, when I felt we were becoming more attached than casual, I suggested we become an official item. I immediately sensed I had gone somewhere she wasn't necessarily looking to go.

Sandy was open and up front with me, telling me she didn't want to string me along, she'd hurt me in the past and didn't want to do the same again. She was sincere in saying that she valued me as a friend and the last thing she wanted was for us to fall out again. She said she knew her character flaw, that she wasn't a one guy girl, couldn't see that changing. So, she politely declined my invitation to be my girlfriend.

However, I persisted, and eventually wore her down, myself being up front and telling Sandy I knew she wouldn't remain faithful, accepted that premise, that I had no expectations and that she didn't have to be 'traditionally' faithful. So, after much umming and ahing, and with some initial caution on her side, we became engaged. After a year we were ready to move in together.

Although we shared the same bed there was also an element where we were flatmates as well as a couple, a kind if hybrid relationship. We were an item but we weren't tethered. Sandy now had her own sub set of friends and when she wanted to, she would go out without me. When she did go out Sandy didn't necessarily say what she was doing or who she was going out with, we seemed to have a 'don't ask, don't tell' thing going on. This was in the days before mobile phones so as a matter of safety and consideration she would tell me or leave word where she was going, or likely to be going, and when she expected to be back. Sandy never volunteered information, but on the occasions when I asked if she was going to meet someone, another guy, she'd be honest without going into detail or mentioning names. Same for when she returned from a night out, if for whatever reason I asked if she'd met someone, she'd be honest, usually giving me a closed response in the positive or negative, again without going into detail.

Then one night, well in the early ours, after she'd been out to a gig with a 'friend', she was dropped off outside our small flat by some beau who obviously had a car. I know because I heard a car pull up and looked out of the window. I say dropped off, but it was a good thirty minutes before she came in. When she walked through the door the first thing she said as she saw me was "Hi babe" and then informed me that she was going to take a shower.

I don't know why I asked, but I recall asking if she'd just 'done it'. Sandy stopped in her tracks looked at me and acting a little surprised said "Yes". Then, in what we both later agreed was an impulsive act of bravado on her part, and without any malice, she inquisitively said "Why, you want to see?".

This was new territory for both of us. I didn't know if she was kidding or not but with my own act of bravado. I felt my chest tighten and my heartbeat quicken and I said "Yes'.

I will always remember how Sandy raised her eyebrow, as if puzzled. Stepping forward, she stood in front of me, and with a curious smile lifted the hem of her dress to reveal her panties. She looked down at me looking at them. I heard a "Go on then."

I looked up and met her gaze and then tentatively reached forward to feel the dampness of the thin material covering her crotch. Without asking if I could, I hooked my fingers into the top of her panties and pulled them half way down her thighs. I immediately saw the sticky mess in the crotch of her panties; and around her labia, and in the tuft of pubic hair above her pussy... But most of all I could smell the heady pungent scent of sex.

The next thing I recall was her hand on the back of my head and my face unceremoniously pressed into her bared groin. It just happened naturally and I didn't hesitate to lick her pussy as best I could, my nose covered in the remnants of what were their secretions. The taste and the texture like nothing else, the semen was saltier than her sweeter pussy juices and together it tasted unique. Sandy, for want of a better phrase, took the initiative and holding me tightly she ground her pubic mound onto me. She did not hold back and ground away for a short while before pulling back. I watched mesmerised as she deftly slipped off her panties and jumped onto the sofa to sit by my side. Laying back and hooking one leg behind me she parted her legs and smiled as she encouraged me to continue licking her. I really went to town between her parted leg which made her shriek with delight and burst into happy laughter. This was the first time we'd done anything like this, it was wrong but right, me going down on her in the full knowledge she'd just been with someone else. I had no way of knowing if this was the first time I'd done such a thing, but it was the first time that I knew of, and it wasn't to be the last.

The thing was, the whole episode wasn't a power game between us, we were genuinely as one, both wanting to know where it would take us. We had taken what I suppose was a natural step forward in our relationship, and in its way cementing our joint acceptance of our special relationship. Neither on top, neither forcing the issue, it was just us being us.

After that first time, both at the time and in the days that followed there was no enquiry and no inquisition on her part as to why I had done what I'd done and no questioning on my part of her. But the next time she came home, before saying she was going to take a shower, she put her bag down and without judgement asked "Do you want to..." This was my cue to either pass up the opportunity or to pull her to me and go down on her, which on subsequent occasions more often than not led to us fucking in the living room or the bedroom. Afterwards we'd shower together.

As we became more ofay with the ritual, we did develop and expand on the language we used between us and the way that we approached things. Sandy liked to tease, asking if I enjoyed eating her messy pussy, urging me to clean her up, making a comment on the quantity, urging me to get it all out, not to miss any, asking if I was hungry, laughing as I licked and crowing how hungry I was, even using her fingers to feed me... I liked her to tease and I'd call her a slutty naughty girl and of course tell her how hungry I was. It was fun and sexual and it worked for us, it was our thing, we were both getting something out of what we were doing, needs were being met.

Looking back, I can see we were laying down a firm foundation for what was to follow and the lifestyle we would go on to enjoy.