A Walk by the Lake

Story Info
Mystery woman fascinates a fine older gentleman. 750 WORDS
751 words
4.29
4.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers

"You don't mind if I go shopping like this, do you?" Cyan asks of her Steven.

"No, sweetie. The lakefront boutiques are adorable, so take all the time you want. Just hand over your credit cards."

"Steven!" she laughs. "So mean! What are you going to do?"

"Enjoy the scenery. There's a nice path by the lake, so I'll do that."

"Where do you want to meet?"

"How 'bout that café at Lakeside and Second?"

"Okay. See you in a bit."

A quick buss and they each go their way.

Steve at first leisurely crosses the street for the lake trail, only to be rushed into a trot as a car making a turn surprises him.

"Whatever!" he mumbles to nobody.

Off in the distance he sees a small beach with two benches facing the water. Looks like a good spot to just sit and check out the scenery. The warm breeze can be seen in the small breakers on the lake. It musses his hair.

Also in the distance he notices a slender young woman on the path walking in his direction.

"Too young," Steve thinks to himself, shrugging his shoulders. He chastises himself at the mere thought somebody so young could be possibly be "on the menu". She could almost be a grandchild had he and Cyan had children.

As they approach he realizes how beautiful her subtle figure is in her diaphanous sundress. Maybe too diaphanous; with great difficulty he is trying not to leer at the outlines of her nipples as her breasts sway beneath the thin fabric. He lowers his eyes away only to be taken aback in seeing her body outlined by the light through the bodice and skirt, confirming she is au naturel underneath. His eyes reflexively search for a telltale shadow between her legs to match her dark, flowing tresses. He finds none.

About to pass, Steve musters everything he possibly can to look away into the distance in avoidance of the instinct to stare and drink in the image of this cute and wonderful beauty that a much younger Steve would dearly love to be acquainted with. Had Cyan been aside, he knows well that there would be a "Go for it!" whispered in his ear followed by a suppressed guffaw.

Drawing closer she smiles to Steve. "Why me? What do I do now? Gawd. Smile back, you idiot!" panics through his mind. Fortunately he manages his better smile, not forced, but friendly in what his wife tells him is charming and even disarming.

The young lady's smile broadens knowingly as they pass. Has he been caught leering, and if so, was that her objective?

Steve tries not to turn around to mentally record the image of her from behind, but he cannot help himself. As fate would have it, at that very moment the warm breeze gusts and lifts her skirt, exposing the finest rounded buttocks framing just a hint of bare vulva between.

He stumbles in the almost walking backwards, and she turns around with an even bigger smile apparently in hopes that the unintended -- but maybe it was -- little show had an appreciative audience. She was not disappointed. Neither was Steve.

Gathering his composure, Steven continues his hike to the small beach, takes a seat, and despite the very nice view across the lake, replays what just happened in his head. He smiles to himself in the understanding that he evidently "still has it", something Cyan reminds him of from time to time. "Silver fox", she claims.

His phone in his pocket buzzes. Lifting it out, he reads the text, "I'm here!' Returning with "OK!", he rises to make the trek back to the shopping area and the café.

In light of the great weather, Cyan opted for a sidewalk table. A cup of coffee is waiting for her husband.

"Good choice, sweetheart!" Steve declares. They exchange a light spousal kiss as he takes a seat. "You only have a couple of bags. Find anything interesting?"

"Oh, not much. I did find this great sundress. You'll like it. Really short, kinda sheer, with spaghetti straps. I know you really like that look."

"Can I see it?"

"Sure!"

Cyan pulls it out of the bag. Steve blanches. It's the same dress he saw just minutes earlier.

"You have great taste," says a sweet voice from behind Steve. "I'm not talking about the dress, either."

"Thank you!" Cyan chuckles.

"Hi. I'm Anastasia. May I join you?"

"Certainly!"

+=+=+=+=+

MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers