All Comments on 'A Walk Down Memory Lane'

by scarletrose69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BlesbianBlesbianover 3 years ago

This just tugged on every single one of my heart strings

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Whew!

What a way to start New Year's Eve! A king-sized heart-gripper of a story, guaranteed to bring a lump to all but the most cynical throat. We need a story like this every once in a while to remember that life isn't all happy endings, and yet despite its theme, there is a kind of beauty to this short piece. I like it a lot.

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

Felt her pain upon losing Amelia, and the desire to have this story come to life - to experience how they came together, how their love flourished, their ups and downs, and the end. Any chance you might share the details of this love story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I didn't expect nor want to cry, but was worth it. So much life to your writing. That is no easy feat, and in my opinion, all one can really do in such a powerless part of life that is chosen for us. She sounds very beautiful. Wish you all my best

sandy_parissandy_parisover 3 years ago

Not every story has a happy ending but this made me cry and yet i could still feel the love. Its a good one 5*

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

You captured that beautifully! I've been there and it sucks. Thank you for putting those feelings into words. Love hurts sometimes and we shouldn't sugar coat it.

Paul4playPaul4playover 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing your love through this beautiful tribute.

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleover 3 years ago
Difficult to read.

Full marks.

Keep writing! We really need to know who the coaches decide will be on the team!

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleover 3 years ago

This is a well written (5 *) and very necessary story, but it's still a little difficult for me to read. Helpful, but difficult. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story

Thank you for sharing again. Please post chapter 5 of love on the basketball court,you kind of left us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i never lost someone i was so in love with, but i am familiar with the feeling.

so sad, but beautiful.

thank you for making me cry, abi

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Maybe not a eulogy, but certainly a deeply felt remembrance of love. Well written. Still see some comments wanting closure on your “Rivals” tale. Unfortunately, guess that is not going to happen here as you say in your Biography. Hope you do keep sharing new tales.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

Grippingggly conveyed emotions. Extremely well done, 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscarletrose69@scarletrose69
Hey everyone! I write predominantly lesbian stories that all take place within the same fictional universe along with writers Phoenix Cinders and Wolf Hunt. Definitely check them out as well. I will only be posting the first part of Love on the Basketball Court Book 1 Rivals...