A Walk in the Moors

Story Info
Erotic rather than graphic - don't look for a money shot.
1.9k words
4.57
2.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the days before social media it was possible to be seen in public without worrying that images would be flashed around the world, coming to the attention of family, friends and work colleagues and in those days couples would often make love outdoors, giving them an additional thrill without the fear that every move was being scrutinised and broadcast and passed on and on.

Beth and Darrel had been married for over 15 years; She was a 42 year old school teacher and he was 10 years her senior and as often happens in men of a certain age he was having-sexual problems. The doctors had found nothing physically wrong and suggested psychological reasons behind his impotence. Beth tried to assure her that it didn't matter, that she could live without sex, though in truth she longed to feel him inside her. To compensate Darrel pleasured her in other ways, but Beth so wanted to please him as she once had, to take his erect cock in her mouth, her pussy and her anus. In their younger days, sex had been relentless and passionate, but time had eroded their desire or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that life had interrupted their enjoyment of it. Sex had become infrequent or at best routine and the spontaneity that they had both loved was now missing.

Once a week on a Saturday morning Beth would meet Jen, a friend and neighbour, for coffee and to catch up on local gossip and she had confided her problem to her friend. Jennifer, though more than 10 years Beth's junior, was knowledgeable with regard sexual matters and was keen to advise. "The more a man worries, the worse it gets." She had said. "His doubts and insecurities all contribute to his weakness. Its right that you build him up and reassure him, but sometimes he can see this as your own disappointment in him, which of course simply exacerbates the situation. Of course Beth had learned nothing she didn't already know, but hearing it from another had strengthened her resolve to do something about it, to break the routine and restore what once was. "Surprise him," Jen had suggested. "Try something different or naughty." And on returning home Beth had plotted and schemed. Darrel had always loved when she gave him oral, and if she were to be honest, she enjoyed performing fellatio almost as much. By the end of the day and the end of the second bottle of wine, Beth lay in her husband's arms and smiled at the plan she had devised.

On a Sunday afternoon after lunch Beth and Darrel would often go for a walk, following the river into the woods high above their village or more often, on warm sunny days like this Sunday, into the moors where they would lie by a cool lake and listen to the almost invisible skylark singing high above. It would be perfect and unexpected

As Beth cleared away the plates she was shaking with nerves. Darrel pulled on his hiking boots while Beth chose to wear a fine cotton dress and training shoes. The exceptionally dry weather they had enjoyed this summer made the need for anything else superfluous. Beth had waited for Darrel to suggest going out, keen not to do anything that may have been considered to be out of the ordinary, and a few minutes later she finished and sent a text on her phone and they headed out of the village.

Darrel led on the walk taking their usual route following a path along by the river before cutting up into the hills on the familiar track that would take them high into the moors. The warm air was barely more than a breath that kissed Beth's silken legs and toyed playfully with the hem of her dress. And the sweat shimmered between her breasts and on her brow as they climbed the winding track into the hills. It took almost an hour to reach the small lake that seemed to perch on the edge of a small plateau midway to the summit and Beth's rasping breathing was loud enough for Darrel to hear her struggling. Darrel took her hand and led her to the water's edge and they sat together and Darrel took off her shoes and washed her feet in the icy mountain water.

To one side of the tarn the ground fell steeply away, suggesting that the flat table may have been made by man to catch the rain and feed the now forgotten and ruined farms that lay beneath. Beth allowed Darrel to caress and stroke her legs for a spell, before standing and taking his hand and leading him a short distance to where gnarled and twisted trees grew from the barren earth and horse grass reached up to hide their exposed roots. Beth knelt on the dry ground and drew her husband to her, slowly and deliberately unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants as he stood before her. His penis was soft, as she'd expected and she edged forward to hold him between her loving lips, drawing him to the ground so that she could lie at his side and tease him with her agile tongue.

Darrel hadn't expected his wife to be so direct, but neither objected nor resisted as she removed his pants entirely and removed her own dress to reveal that she was naked beneath. He felt a twick of excitement and perhaps a slight swelling in his groin and he lay on his side whilst Beth tried all that she could to revive him. In the position they found themselves in Darrel could look over the tops of the grasses, down along the path they had trod and into the valley and the village, no more than a spec far below. Darrel was aroused, but this did not fully transfer to his penis, which although harder than it had for some time was insufficient for him to act as he would like, to roll his wife onto her back and fuck her the way he used to.

In the distance Darrel saw a flash of red and a rush of fear and excitement rushed through him. Someone was coming, using the path that in almost 10 years they had never seen anyone use. He watched intently whilst Beth, seemingly oblivious, continued to hungrily devour him.

Darrel loved his wife, loved her body and loved to see her naked, but his own failings had prevented him from responding to the clear signs that she frequently gave out. But in his mind, his passion was unabated. His penis responded, whether through his wife's efforts or the approaching figure, clearer now so that Darrel could see that it was a young woman, a jogger, wearing a red vest and shorts, so that her tanned and toned midriff was exposed and her long slender legs moved effortlessly as she ran despite the gradient which she climbed. She drew closer and passed by, so close that that Darrel could note that her blonde hair had been pulled back into a tight pony tail and her lycra clothing was so tight that every curve of muscle and sinew was clearly visible. But a few paces beyond where the lovers lay the girl stopped and Beth, perhaps sensing Darrels concern, looked up and saw her. She opened her mouth, whether to shriek or call out, and Darrel clamped his hand over it to silence her. Beth too it seemed felt the electricity in the air and held her voice and the pair watched without a sound as the girl turned and slowly walked to the edge of the lake.

Both Beth and Darrel recognised the young woman at once. She was the younger of the lesbian couple that had recently moved into the house almost directly behind their home and though they had both admired her from a distance, they had never spoken to her before. She was perhaps 22 or 23 years of age with the most beautiful and athletic body. But as they watched Beth didn't neglect her task, her hand gently massaging Darrel as he was hypnotised by the intruder. Darrel was hard and erect, as he might have been 10 years earlier and Beth moved her lips over his cock while he watched the girl take off her shoes and slowly peel off her top, pulling it over her head and dropping it to the ground. For a moment she let the sun soak into her pert breasts and Beth felt Darrel's cock become hard and thick in her mouth. The woman bent forward to remove her shorts and waded naked into the icy tarn, swimming noiselessly using powerful strokes.

Darrel rolled Beth onto he back and mounted her and Beth sighed audibly on feeling him inside her. The woman swam like a professional, and Darrel's eyes remained fixed upon her as he fucked Beth, slow and rhythmically, keeping time with the girl's wind-milling arms. Beth sobbed and shook and bit Darrel's shoulder to stifle her cries as she came and moment's late she felt her husband tense and thrust his twitching penis deep into her. They held each other for a moment, breathing hard as the sun scorched their naked bodies and a gentle splashing told them that the swimmer had returned to shore. Still locked in their lover's embrace Beth and Darrel strained to watch the girl come ashore and dress, pulling on her shoes and jogging away towards the village.

They remained in each others arms long after the girl had left, eventually extricating their limbs from the tangled knot to dress and kiss and hand in hand they followed the path the girl had taken home. They were both so excited that on closing their front door behind them they fell to the floor and fucked hard and fast and although Beth didn't climax, her cries were for the pleasure she gave to her husband

They had spent most of the rest of the day in bed, fucking and talking and occasionally dozing and at about 9:45, just as dusk approached, Beth slipped out of bed leaving Darrel in a light slumber. She pulled on Darrel's discarded shirt and tiptoed down stairs. For a moment she stood at the back door, watching the dark looming shape of the house a short distance away and in an upstairs window a light came. The runner, the young lesbian, came into view, framed by the darkness of her home and although her lower half was obscured, Beth knew that she was entirely naked. A moment later the girl's older lover appeared and took her in her arms, kissing her with a passion that Beth and Darrel had once enjoyed. They were close enough that Beth could see the joy on the women's faces and she stepped from the doorway, walking to the centre of the patio. At once the security light came on and Beth was illuminated like an actress on a stage. The women on seeing the light without turned and looked down and Beth held up her hand in greeting. The women, still locked in embrace waved in response and Beth unbuttoned her shirt and let it fall from her shoulders so that the onlookers could gaze upon her as she had earlier looked upon the young girl.

"Thank you," she mouthed.

Jennifer smiled silently replied, "You're welcome."

Beth stood and watched the lover's kiss and eventually disappear from view, but she remained naked in her spotlight until her friend's bedroom light was extinguished, returning to her bed and her sleeping husband.