Summer School Streaker

Story Info
Miss Collins has her own naked adventure at work.
7.2k words
4.67
35.3k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nude_Writer
Nude_Writer
337 Followers

The characters in this story are all over 18 years old.

* * * * *

My hand was going crazy, rubbing and fingering my dripping wet pussy. I longed to be the naked woman I saw on my laptop screen. There she was, walking around the busy sidewalks of New York, stark naked in the day time. Meanwhile, here I was, lying on my back, stark naked in my bed at 1am.

Alone.

God, the freedom she must be feeling. The breeze on her naked body. The eyes of the public sticking to every inch of her like glue. How could she not be playing with herself the way I am now?

While I'm watching this video, I imagine myself as her. The woman on screen. Though, we do look very different. She is a tanned Latino, whereas my skin is very fair and pale. Her ass and hips are full and round, yet my hips are narrower and my ass is smaller, but still just as round. Her lips are bigger than mine, and my hair is shorter than hers, coming to my shoulders, but just as dark. She has tattoos, and I wear thick framed, square glasses. She is quite short and curvy, while I am almost 6 foot tall and slender. She has beautiful, giant breasts, and mine were only a B-cup.

She's a porn star, and I'm a teacher.

We live in two separate worlds. That very thought depressed me to the point where I couldn't even finish masturbating. I stopped moving my hand and let out a large sigh.

Exhibitionist porn has always been my favorite. Showing off anywhere, taking off clothes in public, being exposed and being seen. Something about it all made me so much hotter and wetter than anything else. If laws didn't exist, I would walk around naked in public all the time, touching and groping myself whenever I wanted.

But laws do exist. But that didn't stop me coming up with a plan.

I work at a school aimed at people looking to further their education after high school. Students range from 18 to 21 years old. It's summer vacation, which means the school is empty. Nobody is on the school ground. Nobody, except for the other teachers and I. We have to spend one week during the summer vacation planning all of our lessons for the academic year. From 9am to 5pm, myself and all the other teachers, will spend their days, starting tomorrow, in their classrooms, planning, in isolation.

The perfect opportunity for some mischief.

* * * * *

It was now 4:45pm. The day had dragged on long enough. I had been sitting at my desk for hours, going over my plans for the first few weeks of lessons over and over again. I'm a computer science teacher, and my classroom is a little larger than the other rooms, and the perimeter is lined with, well, computers. My desk sits at the front of the room, overlooking everything.

My hair was in a little loose ponytail, and I had on a rather thin, red turtle neck sweater, a black skirt that ended just before my knees, and a pair of black high heels. Since I didn't cum last night, I was still pretty horny, which is why I decided to not put on a bra or underwear. A few of the other teachers had finished early and gone home, and the rest would be getting ready to leave too, leaving little ol' me all by myself.

Perfect.

At 5:05pm, one of the other teachers, Alice, knocked on my door and stuck her head in.

"Alright Vicky, I'm just about to leave, I'll see you tomorrow." Alice said with a kind smile.

"Alright, take care Alice." I replied. "Oh, is anyone else still here?" I asked, acting like I hadn't been counting the number of people that walked past my door.

"No, you'll be the last one out it seems! Don't forget to switch off the lights." Allice replied with a little laugh and another smile.

"See you tomorrow." I called out as Alice closed my door and left.

My heart nearly beat out of my chest due to the excitement. I wanted to strip right there and then, but I needed to be sure I was safe, so, I got up from my seat, and decided to head to the toilets and do a bit of reconnaissance.

Just as I got to the classroom door, I had a thought. I walked back to my desk and slipped off my high heels, leaving me barefoot. My mind started to race and overthink everything. If I did see anyone, and if they asked me about my shoes, I can just tell them I took them off to be more comfortable. It's not like they will instantly know I'm planning on stripping off the rest of my clothes, right?

I opened the door and took a peek outside into the hallway. Silence. The school had a few buildings, each with different classrooms inside. The building I was in housed my computer science classroom, the engineering classrooms, and the science classrooms.

Taking a bare-footed step out of my classroom, I began my mission to scope out the area. It felt weird being barefoot in a place outside of my own home. Plus, wearing a skirt with no panties made me feel almost completely naked below the waist. The cold hard floor beneath my soles reminded me of my naked feet and legs with every step.

With each door I walked past, I quickly looked through the glass to see if anyone was inside. I checked door after door, looking in room after room. After a few minutes, my mission was a success. I was all alone. In this building at least.

Feeling free and a little brave, I lifted up the bottom of my skirt, revealing my bare and hairless pussy, and my smooth and round ass. I swear I could've cum right there and then from the excitement. Rather than heading straight back to my classroom, I walked around the hallways like this. Hands constantly holding my skirt up, showing off my assets, and biting my bottom lip.

I wanted more. I needed more. I slowly walked back to my classroom and went back to my desk. Okay, that was risky. Not too risky, but still, I was showing off my vagina and my ass inside of the school that I work at. If I got caught, I would've been fired on the spot. Or died of embarrassment. I don't know which would be worse.

Right, I'm just going to do this quickly. Do it once, get it over with, and then never forget this experience. I'm going to strip. Stark naked. Quick walk around my room, then clothes back on. Nobody will know.

Taking another look outside my classroom door, I listened for any noise. Stepping back towards my desk, I took a deep breath and quickly pulled my sweater over my head. As soon as it hit the floor, I went straight for my skirt, pulling it all the way down and tossing it to the side with my foot.

That was it. I was naked. Totally, 100%, stark naked. In my own classroom! This was intense. This was terrifying. This was... Incredible!

I stood completely still, once again listening for any noises outside my room. Once I was sure there was nobody nearby, I quietly walked to the front of my desk, sat on the edge of it, and opened my legs. Oh, if my students could see me now. My nipples hardened at the thought of an audience. Me, sat naked in front of a room of students all wearing clothes.

I gently started to grope my 34B tits and tweak my nipples. Running one hand down my tummy, I softly brushed the tips of my fingers over my cunt. I wanted to masturbate right there and then, but I stopped myself. No. If I cum now, the fun will be over. I don't want it to be over. I want to do more.

I already walked around half naked in the hallways. What's stopping me from going back out there naked? After all, there's nobody nearby, I just checked.

I'm going for it. Just go out there, have a quick naked walk around, come back in here, get dressed, go home, and then masturbate to all of this later. That's it.

Taking the handle of the door in my hand, I carefully turned it and pulled the door open. Stepping a bare foot outside of my classroom yet again on to the cold hard floor, I began to walk around the hallways. This felt even better than just being nude in my classroom. Way better! I felt so free! This is how I wanted to live my life. Naked and exposed.

Since I had already walked around the hallways earlier, I felt a little bit more confident, and began walking around as if I had clothes on, rather than trying to be sneaky. In just a few minutes, I had already walked past every classroom at least twice.

Just like I imagined myself being naked in my classroom in front of my students, I imagined the hallways were packed too. Crowds of teens walking past me, looking, staring, occasionally brushing up against me. My pussy moistened with every step as I thought about this, and I once again began to fondle my breasts.

I stopped walking and spread my legs open a little before, yet again, touching my wet pussy lips. I still didn't want to cum. I thought back to the video I watched last night of the woman walking around New York completely naked. If there were a crowd of students right now, I would be just like her. The thought made me lose control and I plunged a finger right inside my cunt.

Shit! No! Stop! I can't masturbate right now! If I cum, I wont be horny anymore. I want to stay horny!

I want to...

I want to......

* * * * * I need to cum!

I rolled my head back and began masturbating. I cupped my left breast with my left hand while my right hand went to work, fingering me. God, why can't there be people here? I want them to see what I'm doing. I want them to see their teacher, nude and masturbating like a slut. I want to be seen. I need to be seen!

My body felt so good that I fell down on to my knees with my legs spread even wider. My hand moved faster and faster as drops of my pussy juices sprayed out. A small puddle began to form underneath me, and before too long, my pussy clenched, and I began to orgasm. It was perhaps the strongest orgasm I had ever felt. My hips went wild and my eyes nearly rolled into the back of my head. An almost primal moan escaped from my mouth and an ocean of fluids shot out as I squirted on the floor.

That was incredible. That was amazing. That was fantastic. That was the best feeling I could ever hope to feel. And yet...

I wanted more.

After catching my breath a little, I stood up on wobbly legs and tried to regain my composure. To my surprise, I was still horny.

Looking down at the pool of pussy juices around my feet with wide eyes.

"This is bad." I thought to myself. I had to find some way of cleaning this up. Directly ahead of me were the public restrooms, but as soon as I took a step forward, I realized what was behind me; a door to one of the science classrooms.

Now, if I wasn't still horny, I probably would've gotten some toilet paper from the restroom and cleaned up my mess that way, but I had a much naughtier idea in mind.

I opened the door into the science classroom and stepped inside. Even though I knew it would be empty, I still felt like I could be caught any moment. By the front of the class, near the door, hung a white lab coat. Teachers would wear these whenever they performed an experiment for the class. This is what I was going to use to clean up my mess. Just the thought of a teacher wearing this coat covered with my dry cum made me shudder with glee.

Before I wiped the floor with it, I slipped it on. Wearing nothing but this lab coat somehow made me feel even more naked. While I was a computer science teacher, a few of the students made comments in the past on how I looked like a science teacher due to my glasses and posture. I didn't know what they meant, until I saw my reflection in one of the windows. I tilted my glasses down, looked over them, and smirked.

Grabbing a ruler off of the desk, I held it in both hands and began walking around the classroom in an authoritative manner. In my mind, I imagined a room full of students, and I was their nudist science teacher. The fantasy made my heart begin to race once again, and I made my way back to the front of the class.

Standing at the front of the class, I opened my legs and began rubbing my inner thighs.

"Today, class..." I thought to myself "...we're going to learn about anatomy."

I pointed the tip of the ruler to my pussy lips and began to rub it against my clit. It was a little cold, but I didn't mind. As I swirled it around, I once again imagined a room full of students looking at me. Stark naked, wearing nothing but an open lab coat, toying with my pussy for all to see.

Turning the ruler on it's side, I stood up a little and slipped it under me. The ruler fit comfortably between my pussy lips and my ass cheeks. Once it was in place, I began to grind my hips backwards and forwards against it, leaning my body back.

This felt amazing. As I humped the ruler, I pressed it harder against me, pushing my clit into it as I continued to grind up and down the length of the ruler.

Before too long, my breathing got heavier, and I could feel another orgasm build inside me. I sped up, thrusting myself against the ruler. Before I came, I stood up, opened my legs, and shoved the ruler inside my dripping wet cunt. As one hand pumped the ruler in and out of me, my other hand went to town on my clit, violently rubbing it until I came.

My body tensed up, and a few spurts of liquid shot out of me. Not as much as before, but enough to create a little puddle between my bare feet on the floor.

I sat back on the edge of the desk and stayed still for a few minutes as I caught my breath. The ruler was still inside me as the last few drops of my orgasm fell out of me, adding to the puddle beneath. After a little while, I gently slipped the ruler out of me and placed it on the desk, still wet and warm. I slipped off the lab coat too.

As I walked back to the door, I hung up the coat where I found it and opened the classroom door. On the floor in front of me was my puddle of juices from earlier. I took the coat from off the hook it was on, got on my knees, and began wiping the wet floor with it. After that orgasm in the classroom, it felt like I was on autopilot. I wasn't really thinking of anything besides the fact that I was naked in school.

Once the puddle was wiped from the floor, mostly, I hung the drenched coat up once more, and closed the classroom door behind me, leaving me stark naked in the hallway yet again.

I looked down the hallway and I could see the door to my classroom up ahead, but, just past it, was the door to the outside. Without even thinking, I started to walk forward. My bare feet slapped the cold, tiled floor as I walked past my classroom and out of the building's door. Suddenly, I was outside, completely naked.

The warm sun felt so good against my bare skin. A cool breeze washed over and all around me, hardening my nipples. The concrete beneath my feet was warm, and the sound of the birds in the nearby trees made me feel at one with nature.

It also made me horny as fuck!

The sun was starting to set and the sky was a mix of blue and orange. There were a few clouds in the sky, and the air smelled like lavender.

After standing outside for a few seconds, I slowly came out of my trance-like state, and realised what was going on. I had done it. I was finally completely nude outside. Just like the girl in the video I watched last night.

Reaching behind me, I pulled out my hair band and let my hair loose before tossing the hair band to the floor.

I spread my feet apart, lifted my arms and put my hands behind my head, closed my eyes, and pointed my face to the sky. This was incredible! Why wasn't this legal?

I let out a big stretch and began to walk. Everyone should walk around naked! It felt so good!! I walked away from the building, further and further away from my clothes, and out into the open. At the centre of the school was the area where the students would socialize during recess. Benches and tables, trash bins, plants. Just like in the science classroom, I imagined all of the students walking around me like they've done a thousand times. Only this time, I was nude.

Despite being alone, I could feel the imaginary eyes all over me. My legs. My ass. My tummy. My tits. My bare body.

I walked over to one of the benches and took a seat. The wood felt warm against my ass and legs. I looked around the empty area and wished my fantasy would become reality, and that students and teachers alike would begin to pour in from the school's entrance, and everyone would be greeted by me, sitting naked for all to see.

There were so many thoughts and fantasies in my head that I couldn't think straight. I wanted to walk around casually naked, but I also wanted to fuck myself in front of the entire school. I wanted to teach a class about nudism while being naked myself, but I also wanted a bukkake in the middle of a classroom. I wanted to pose nude for one of the art classes, but I also wanted to be fucked and humiliated by every single teacher in every single class.

I wanted to do all of that, but, seeing as I was alone, I could only walk around and masturbate openly.

I got up from the bench and wandered around the school grounds. Past the school buildings, across patches or grass, looking through windows of different classrooms. I wish I could do this all the time.

Eventually, I stumbled upon the gymnasium. I opened the door and walked inside. To my surprise, there was a lot of equipment out. A tennis net, some weights, basketballs, tennis rackets. All sorts of stuff. The door to the storage room was still open. I guess Kevin, the P.E. Teacher, must've left them all out while planning his lessons and will carry on with his work when he comes back tomorrow.

Seeing the tennis rackets and nets reminded me of another porn video I saw where a woman stripped off while playing a game of squash. She then spent the rest of the day completely naked, and even ate breakfast naked in the restaurant of the hotel she was staying at the morning after. A whole 24 hours in the nude.

I walked towards the equipment and picked up one of the rackets along with a tennis ball that was next to it. Walking over to one of the walls of the gymnasium, I threw the ball and hit it as it ricocheted back at me. As I hit it back and forth, it moved from side to side, and I moved quickly in order to hit it. On occasion, I would miss, and I'd have to walk back to pick the ball up off the floor. I really wasn't good at squash.

I stopped before I started to sweat. I put the ball and racket back where I found them and took a few moments to catch my breath. Whenever I did any home exercises, I always did them nude. It just made more sense. I had no sweaty gym clothes, I could move around easier, and it just felt a hell of a lot better to do anything naked in general.

Looking around the gymnasium, I spotted a basketball in the middle of the room. I was planning on shooting some hoops with it, but as I got closer, I had a naughtier thought in mind.

I got on my knees and sat on my feet next to the ball to have a look at it. The ball was covered with small, rubber bumps all over it, just like any other basketball. Those small bumps reminded me of one of my dildos back home. Feeling my heart begin to race, I gently spread my thighs apart and pushed the ball against my pussy, just like I did with the ruler.

It felt cold, but nice. I sat up a little bit and pressed my crotch against the ball even more. By now, I was pretty much sitting on it. Straddling it. I reach back and held on to the soles of my feet as I began to grind against the ball.

This felt wonderful!! I could feel every small bump rub against my clit. Against my pussy lips. I would often hump my pillow at home, but this... this felt 100x better! I needed to get a basketball of my own!

I let go of my feet and reached up to my nipples, gripping and pinching them between my index fingers and thumbs. I closed my eyes tightly as I thrust my hips up against the basketball, bouncing up and down on it.

I picked up the pace a little more, when suddenly, I heard the door of the gymnasium open.

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck.

Someone was still here.

Nude_Writer
Nude_Writer
337 Followers
12