Lunch with a Friend

Story Info
Erica has a revelation over lunch with her friend Sandy.
2.4k words
4.66
14.2k
18
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/05/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timeris
Timeris
367 Followers

The weeks following Erica's nocturnal naked walk were mostly uneventful. While she did change her habits, and spent as much private time as she could naked, it just didn't bring the same level of arousal. After some thought, she decided that part of the problem is that it was a big secret. Since she didn't encounter anyone on her adventure, it lost some of it's luster over time. Nobody but her was aware of her newfound interest.

She was somewhat afraid of being so vulnerable in front of complete strangers, which, while part of the excitement for her, seemed a bit too far to go at this stage. There had to be a way to chase that excitement, but she was stumped.

As part of her new outlook, she decided that underwear was just not needed. The extra vulnerability was fun, and frankly, she just didn't like or need them. Since it was getting warmer, she began to wear more revealing outfits, relishing the harmless attention it brought her.

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon when she met her best friend Sandy for lunch. She was a little late and when she arrived at the restaurant her friend was already seated on the patio. Her peasant skirt and loose yellow tank top billowed nicely in the light breeze, as she approached the table.

Sandy stood up and gave her a hug, and a kiss on the cheek as they neared. "You realize the sun shines right through that outfit, right?" she whispered before letting Erica go.

"Really?" Erica replied, feigning surprise.

She sat down, and ordered a glass of wine when the waitress arrived.

Sandy said "I noticed you seemed to have loosened up lately. Are you seeing someone?"

"No, just trying out a new outlook on life," Erica replied with a wistful smile.

"Well, it looks great on you. As long as you don't mind people checking out the view, it's all good to me. I'm happy to see you looking so alive and happy."

"It was a long Winter. It seemed like a good time to let go and try something new."

The waitress returned with her wine, and both Sandy and Erica quickly ordered salads.

"I can't agree more. I'm hoping this Summer turns out better than the rest of the year has been so far," Sandy replied. "Are you wearing anything under that? I swear, in the sunlight, that skirt turns invisible."

Erica laughed. "No, I'm definitely not."

"I do that as well every once in a while, it feels so much better than a thong, and on a hot day, nothing is better," she replied. "I wish I'd thought of it too."

Erica mind was racing. While she and Sandy didn't shy away from sexual topics, this was still somewhat unexplored territory. She hesitated for a second and said "so, what's stopping you now?"

She shyly smiled at her friend, and raised an eyebrow.

Sandy pursed her lips and looked around. With a flash of a smile, reached under the table and hooked her thumbs on both sides of her panties. Lifting her butt from the chair, she surreptitiously pulled her lace thong from under her short dress. She glanced around again, made eye contact with Erica, and slid the panties off. She was neatly tucking them into her purse when the server returned with their meal.

"I can't let you have all the fun after all."

"You still have a bra though, right?" Erica replied in a challenging tone. The waitress let out a little choke and quickly moved away.

"Give me a minute, I can't easily do that here." She was right, the silk tank dress would make it difficult to slip the bra off, even if she wasn't sitting in a very public spot.

Sandy got up from the table and said "Order me another glass of wine, I'll be right back." With that, she grabbed her purse and headed for the ladies room.

Five minutes later, Erica admired the sway of her friend's lovely breasts, the rock hard nipples clearly visible through her gray silk dress.

Sandy sighed as she sat down. "Much better!"

They enjoyed their meal, and eventually conversation turned back to the topic at hand.

"So, changing your outlook. What exactly do you mean by that?"

"Don't laugh."

"I would never."

"I think I'm an exhibitionist."

Sandy burst out laughing. "Really? What was your first clue?"

Erica smiled ruefully. It did seem kind of obvious at the moment.

"Well, I didn't start by showing up in a restaurant nearly naked."

"No? You mean I've been left out up until now?"

"Sorry Sandy, I seriously couldn't imagine your reaction."

"Well, I'm half joking, but now I want to know what I've missed."

Erica responded by recapping her recent nude walk. She explained in detail that she'd left herself with no real choice, effectively stranding herself far away from safety.

"Wow! I would never have expected that. What did it feel like?"

"Exhilarating, but too tame. Part of it is wanting to be caught, I think. I made it home without being seen by anyone. There was a car, but I hid behind some bushes and they kept driving by."

Erica felt a tingling in her belly, and her pussy getting wet as she shared her story with her friend. It felt right that it was no longer her secret alone. Her arousal caused her to gasp at her friend's next words.

"So what are we doing next?"

Erica took a deep breath. "I'm open for suggestions. I'm kind of stumped right now."

Sandy grinned at her. "I have a quick idea. Drive to my place naked."

"What? It's the middle of the day? I'll get arrested!"

"Oh come on, I'll do it too. It'll be fun. Besides, you've already done it once."

Erica thought about it. Her heart was pounding, but this is exactly the kind of situation she wanted to explore. She gave herself a small shiver and agreed.

"This is going to be great! We need to set some ground rules up though."

"Like what?"

"All your clothes except your sandals need to be locked in the trunk. No quick coverups. No highways, we both have to take the scenic route. Finally, you need to record the whole thing on your phone. That we can share the experiences afterwards."

"Okay. Agreed."

"You're awfully agreeable about all this. I think that's kind of part of your kink too."

"I hadn't thought of that, but it could be."

She decided it was something she should think about further.

They paid their lunch tab and headed to the parking lot. Both of them were a little shaky as they got closer to committing to this rash act. They were parked close enough together that they could see each other.

Sandy called out "Ready?"

"Yes."

Erica decided to strip fully before opening her car, to add the the chances of being seen. She looked over to see her friend pull the grey sill dress over her head, revealing her taut, athletic figure. She grinned, and realized she was wasting time, as she stood naked in a public parking lot on an early afternoon. She could see cars moving in the distance, and the thought that someone might see her helped bring her fearful excitement up another notch.

As she got into her car, she could see a couple leaving the restaurant, and she could swear they looked directly at her in shock.

She started her car, and remembering the ground rules, placed her phone in it's holder, and adjusted to record her naked body as she drove.

She backed out of the spot, and slowly drove by the couple, letting both of them confirm that they had not been hallucinating. With a grin and a wave, she exited the parking lot, and began driving to Sandy's house.

She was careful to obey the speed limit, and drive as normally as she could. The last thing she needed at the moment was to get pulled over by the police. She was pretty sure they would take a dim view of her current predicament.

She'd lost sight of Sandy's car, perhaps she'd taken a different route. As she drove along however, traffic started picking up. Any car would drive next to her and assume that she just had on a tube top, but if something larger passed, there would be no doubt about her state of dress.

She began to lightly finger herself as she drove, getting into the moment. She began to realize that most people moved through life oblivious to what happened around them. Not one person she passed seemed to notice what was going on.

That is, until she was stopped at a light, and she heard the deep thrum of a large engine to her left. She looked over, and there was a young woman looking down from the window of a large pickup and pointing a phone at her.

Erica gasped for a second, realizing that this was now very public. With a sudden whim, she picked up her one phone and gestured for the woman to flash her as well. The woman laughed, and pulled up her tight t-shirt, revealing a impressive set of breasts, with silver rings piercing each nipple.

Erica grabbed her own, much smaller breast, and made an exaggerated shrug.

At that moment, the light turned green, and she turned right, while the pickup continued going straight.

She fumbled the phone back into it's holder, and drove the rest of the way to Sandy's house.

When she arrived, she found Sandy's car in the driveway. She decided, in the spirit of things, to leave her clothes in the car and made her way to the front door, phone and keys in hand.

She tried the front door. Locked. She rang the doorbell. No answer. She looked around, more concerned about being seen than she expected. She felt exposed and vulnerable on the front porch, in clear view of the street.

After a minute or so waiting, she decided to move around to the back yard, where the patio door might be open.

She lifted the latch on the gate, and headed around to the back. Rounding the corner, she found her mischievous friend on a deck lounger, looking up at her, phone in hand.

"You look amazing. I can't believe I've never gotten you naked before," Sandy said. "Tom is going to be so jealous."

"Oh no! I don't want that! I like Tom!"

"Of me, Silly, getting to catch you in all your glory."

"Oh," Erica replied, relief washing over her. "Speaking of, where is he?"

"I'm not sure. I told him I was meeting you for lunch, but we didn't think to come up with any other plans. I sure as hell had no idea THIS was on the agenda."

"Well, neither did I, but as long as it's not going to be a problem with Tom and you, I'm okay with it. Having a co-conspirator is fun."

"Tom is very relaxed about his crazy wife. We've been together a long time, and have come to a very deep, loving understanding of each other."

"You're going to love the video I got. There was a big-titted flasher lady on my drive."

"Well, it couldn't have me, I'm a 34 B at best," Sandy said with a grin.

"A very nice set of 34 Bs at that."

"Why thank you. You're pretty easy to look at as well. Tom has been ogling that ass of yours for years. So have I, " she continued, with a meaningful glance.

"Oh," Erica replied, not quite sure how to respond.

"So, that was a fun little adventure, let's look at the videos." They went inside, and downloaded their videos to Sandy's laptop. They both curled up on the sofa, began playing them back.

"I see I'm not the only one enjoying the moment," Erica said, noticing her friend's hand straying between her legs as they watched the videos.

Sandy grinned. "At least I kept my eyes on the road, instead of diddling myself while driving," she responded.

"Tom is going to love these. I don't think he has a clue what a naughty girl my friend Erica is. That is, if you don't mind me sharing."

"The woman who flashed me grabbed a video of me, so I can't really complain if a friend sees me that way, can I?"

"True, just being respectful."

"I appreciate that, feel free to share with him."

"Thanks, I guarantee he's going to wear me out after seeing that. This is one of his things. As are you."

"Thanks, I'm flattered. Look, I should be heading home, I'm not quite ready to face Tom in this way just yet."

"I understand. I'll show you out, with one order. You are going to stay this way until you get home, same ground rules as before. I expect proof."

They stood up, a strange twinge building as she was told what to do.

"Okay."

They walked to the door, and Sandy gave her a full, strong hug. Erica realized she'd been in such close contact with another woman, skin to skin, and lingered in the embrace. As she pulled away, Sandy kissed her gently on the lips, and said "don't get in a car wreck playing with yourself. It would be really awkward."

She kissed Sandy back, and got into her car, with one eye watching her beautiful friend standing casually naked at the front door. As she backed out of the driveway, Tom pulled in, doing a double-take, not quite believing what he was seeing.

Compared to the rest of her day, the drive home was fairly uneventful. She fingered herself all the way home, being careful to keep herself on the edge, without ever fully giving into an orgasm. It was excruciating, exciting, and maddening all at the same time.

At Sandy's orders, she'd avoided the highway, so it was twenty minutes of exquisite agony until she reached her driveway. Without even thinking about it, she got out of her car, and went inside, oblivious to the possibility that she could be seen.

She rushed to the bedroom, and propped her phone up to fully display her body, her legs spread wide. Looking directly into the camera, she began quickly masturbating, bringing herself to an earth-shattering climax. With a look of languid satisfaction, she spoke to the camera and said. "Sandy, thank you for an amazing afternoon. Please send Tom my love."

She reached for the phone, found Sandy's address, and hit send before she could change her mind. She then turned over, and fell into a pleasantly exhausted sleep.

Timeris
Timeris
367 Followers