A Walk in the Woods

Story Info
The 3 way is unexpected but very welcomed.
1k words
3.65
11.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This gravel footpath through the southeast Ohio woodlands is one that I have walked many times just to keep fit but also to enjoy its scenery. Densely packed tall slender broadleaf trees provide shade. Ivory and underbrush line the edges of the walkway.

There is also wildlife: deer, rabbits, squirrels. Birds fly from branch to branch, their songs filling the air.

The warm first Saturday in May about 3 weeks before my 24th birthday finds me trekking through these woods. I'll cover more two miles before returning to my car. The temperature is 75 degrees. The breeze is very slight. The chance of rain is less than 10 percent.

I've never been an exhibitionist nor do I have any urge to be one although I have masturbated in the privacy of my condo. Attitudes can change.

A youthful gay couple is holding hands as they come around the bend several yards ahead of me. Both men have light-brown hair. Both are wearing a colored teeshirt and denim shorts and hiking shoes. They are the same height, 5 8. They are lean.

My own latent homosexual desires have become apparent to me only recently. Go back six months to a cold night in November.

My lap top is sitting on the hassock and open to a porn website. Relaxing on my sofa, I am unable to tear myself from the photographs of naked men, some of which are front view. Others are photographed from the rear. They are gorgeous, buff and the stuff of fantasies.

"Nice day for a walk," I said as they approached to within a few steps.

"Yes it is," said the fellow on the left.

How long have you guys been together? Are you married?

They continued on their way and I on mine. As the distance opened between me and them I briefly imagined a threeway. Wait. That will never happen.

Roughly fifty strides further down the trail I looked back in time to see the couple making out. That is so hot. After watching them for a few seconds, I continued on my way.

Suddenly I felt overwhelmed by the urge to get naked. People pay good money to stay at nudist resorts. Why can't I just take off all my clothes here? Why pay good money for the pleasure of being sky-clad?

Hoping to watch two men making out, I turned around. By now they are out of sight so I quickened my pace in the direction they were last spotted.

Guys stop some place and get it on. I really want to watch.

Minutes after starting in the opposite direction fortune smiled on me. Just a few feet off the trail they were going at it, though still clothed.

I considered calling out to them telling them that I'm gay. Dudes get naked and do it. I so want to see some dick and ass.

After a second I stripped off my teeshirt then kicked off my Sketchers. Within seconds I stood fully naked. Teeshirt, briefs, pants and shoes lay strewn about the path.

Both of them fixed their eyes on me. The one on the left spoke.

"Hey dude, jerk off for us."

"Only if you guys take it all off," I replied.

"You first," said the other fellow. "You're the only one who's already naked."

Taking my dick between lightly between thumb and finger, I slid the foreskin back and forth. Other fingers extended to my ball sack stroking lightly. Both dudes watched as though waiting for more.

"We think uncut cock is so hot."

After doing this for a few seconds I changed technique closing my hand tight around the shaft.

Finally the two youthful dudes consented to strip naked. I watched while I was masturbating for them.

Seconds later they are doing it doggy style for my pleasure. The penetration is deep. My eyes are fixed on a large cock as it plunges into the hole.

I pump my hand faster hoping to ejaculate sooner.

Fuck him hard for me. That is so hot.

A few minutes elapsed before the top pulled his dick out letting his partner straighten up. I had somehow timed my ejaculation perfectly.

I happened to notice that both men are cut, not that the condition bothers me.

"Are you a top or a bottom?"

I thought for a second then said "versatile."

The one who asked the question dropped to his knees flicking his tongue at the top of my dick. He flicked it a second time then slid it down the shaft to my ball sack.

His lips closed around it and slid backward almost letting it out entirely before sliding forward again. I watched his head bob while lightly rubbing his shoulders.

His partner stood on my right stroking my ass.

"Dude I'm not going to put my dick inside you. My boyfriend will not allow that."

"A blow job suits me fine."

"Once Billy's done sucking your cock I'll suck you."

Cool two blow jobs in one day, both unsolicited.

This felt like the time to get better acquainted.

"He's Billy and you are..."

"Todd," he replied.

"Nice to meet you both."

"Likewise," said Todd.

Right then Billy stood up and Todd dropped to his knees in front of my cock. His head bobbed on the shaft while I watched. in a variation on Billy's action, Todd swiped his tongue along the shaft as his head bobbed.

Not even a half hour passed before the three of us got dressed.

"You guys give good head."

"So do you," said Todd.

It occurred to me that Billy and Todd are friends with benefits, not in a serious relationship. I chose not to ask how long they've known each other.

The three of us set out together for the start of the path. Billy had suggested that we go for a pizza. I agreed.

As we walked I asked, "do you guys fuck often."

I did not expect them to answer a question with a question, especially the one Todd asked.

"Do you jerk off often?"

"I asked you first."

That was the end of that conversation.

As I slowly ate my pizza I kept wishing that both of them would pound my ass.