A Walk into the Unknown Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bethesda
Bethesda
316 Followers

"Good luck," I say, and I turn away from her, walking back to the truck. I take my same seat in the back and close the door.

****************************

What just happened?

Rach is now sitting in the pickup and I'm standing here looking like a blubbering mess.

What did she mean by "good luck"?

I look to mom for some type of indication but she just stares at the ground. I walk up behind her and put a hand on her shoulder. I can't think of anything to say. She turns around to face me and gives me a hug again.

"It's so good to see you Roger," she says. She pulls away so she can see me. "How did you find me?"

"MySpace," I say.

I hear Kat snort behind me. "Liz has a MySpace?" I turn and see Henry elbow her. "Ow," she mutters under her breath.

I turn back to my mom. "That's how I knew you were in LA. After that, I paid for one of those background checks and found Frank's Nursery."

"Oh God," she says with a smile. "That feels like forever ago."

"The manager remembered you. Told me about this place."

"Well I'm glad he did. Roger," she says as she suddenly looks very serious. "I've thought about you everyday since I left. I know there's no way I can make up for it, but I'm sorry. I never should've left."

I know deep down I should be angry. I mean, my mom abandoned me for the majority of my life. I should feel like Rach feels right now, but I don't. I'm just so happy to have found her that I can't find any anger.

"It's okay mom," I say.

"No, it's not."

"It is. I'm just happy to have found you."

She looks up at me and smiles. "I'm happy you did too."

She gives me a hug and I hug her in return. I open my eyes and can see the pickup. Rach eyes me with contempt from the backseat. All I can do is just stare back at her.

"Do you guys want coffee or something?" George says from behind us and gestures to the building. "You can have a seat and catch up."

"Yeah," I say. "That sounds good."

"What about your sister?" Mom asks.

I take a breath. "She'll be okay. How about I meet you in there?"

She nods and squeezes my hand as she walks away. I turn towards Rach. She's not looking at me anymore. I walk over to the pickup and open the door.

"Want to come inside?" I ask.

She shakes her head.

"Why?"

She doesn't respond. I've never seen her this angry. Even after all the shit dad pulled on us over the years, I've never seen her this angry.

"What's wrong, Rach?"

"I don't understand you."

"What do you mean?"

"She left us, Rog. She left us. How can you act like she never did anything wrong?"

"I'm not. I have a lot of questions to ask her, but that doesn't mean I can't be happy to see her."

"She's naked Rog. Did you notice?"

I nod. "Yeah, I did."

"You don't find that weird?"

"I don't think we're ones to be talking about people being weird, Rach."

She shoots a look at me that could split me in two. It feels bad saying it but it is the truth.

"Why don't we just see what she has to say?" I try to reason with her.

Rach shakes her head and stares off into the trees.

"I thought leaving New Jersey was about us starting a new life together, not trying to run to our other messed up parent," she says.

"We don't know that she's messed up."

She looks at me like I'm an idiot. "She left us when we were children to go live naked in the woods outside Los Angeles. You don't think that's messed up?"

I take a breath to let that settle. I have to say, when she puts it that way, she has a point, but I can't let her know that.

"Can we just listen to what she has to say?" I ask. I grab her hand. "Please."

She looks down at my hand and then at me.

"What are you looking for here?" She asks.

I shake my head. I don't know what I'm looking for. When I look at her again, her expression softens. She swings her legs to get out of the car, so I take a step back to let her. We start walking towards the door and once we're there, Rach grabs my hand. I look at her but she continues to stare forward.

"This better be good," she says.

We open the door to a small cafeteria. Rows of long tables with plastic chairs give the room an elementary school look. Something seems out of place and I'm not able to figure it out until I notice there's no lights on the ceiling. All the light is coming from the windows, for which there are many. In the back of the room is an entryway to what looks like a kitchen. Mom is sitting at the end of one of the long tables. We walk over to her and take a seat on the other side. Two coffee cups sit on the table waiting for us while mom takes a sip from hers. When I sit down I notice the string and bag.

"We don't have electricity here," she says. "Besides, instant is better."

"No it's not," Rach mutters under her breath.

"I can't believe you guys found me," she says to the both of us.

"I can't either," I say.

"Is your dad..." She trails off.

"He's back in New Jersey," I say. I can see her tension ease up. "We left him."

She lets flash a hint of a smile. "He always was difficult," she says as she takes a sip of coffee.

I glance over at Rach. She's staring blankly at mom. Mom looks at her.

"I've missed you very much."

"We've been right where you left us."

Mom is about to say something but stops.

"Mom, it's been-" I start but Rach cuts me off.

"Why?"

Mom glances up at her sharply.

"Why did you leave us?" Rach presses again. "That's what we came all this way to find out. Why did you leave us?"

"I didn't want to," she says.

"But you did," Rach continues sternly. "I don't care about what you wanted, I care about what you did. Why?"

"Your dad...he was..."

"Yeah. 'He was' to us too. Except we were children and didn't understand it. I just assumed I was a piece of shit who didn't deserve anything my whole life since there wasn't another adult around to tell me how he was acting was bullshit."

I've never heard Rach talk like this before.

"So please mom," she continues. "Don't give us a sob story about how he was difficult because by leaving all you were doing was passing your problem onto us."

No one says anything for a few moments. I have no idea what to say.

"Rachel," mom begins. She makes it clear she's choosing her words carefully. "There is nothing I can tell you to justify what I did. I had my reasons at the time. Looking back, they were petty. I should've never left. I had a responsibility to you." She looks to me. "To both of you." But she turns back to Rach. "Believe me, it was the biggest regret of my life. I thought about going back there so many times."

"So why didn't you?" Rachel demands.

"I didn't know what to say." Mom starts to tear up now. "What is there to say? 'Sorry, I made a mistake, but I'm back now.' Sometimes you can't makeup for your mistakes, you just have to live with them. I thought I just had to live with it and that I've lost you forever. I never imagined I'd see you again." She stops for a moment to regain herself. "There's nothing I can say to make things better. All I can try to do is make things right going forward. If you'll let me. If that's why you're here."

She stops for a moment and looks at us.

"Is that why you're here?" She asks.

"Well," I begin, but Rach cuts me off again.

"Why are you naked?"

"This is a Naturist community."

"Yeah. The two creepy guys in the truck told us that. What does it mean?"

"Well, it's a type of lifestyle geared towards finding your self-worth. At least that's what our community is about. I know it might seem odd but it's very liberating. When everyone is nude, it's like you're not pretending. Everyone is equal. No one is dressed nicer than anyone else. There's no personas anyone is trying to convey. You're free to just be you. And no one judges you because they're bearing themselves to you as well."

Rach nods, but I can tell she's still skeptical.

"It's also about being one with nature," Mom continues. "We try to keep our carbon footprint light. No electricity, other than a very small amount to run our water supply and water heaters. It's very nice. After leaving your father, it was..." She trails off, trying to find the right words. "It helped me find the value in myself again."

I'm not sure how to feel about any of that. From the way she says it, it sounds genuine, but I can't help but feel like this is the pitch.

"What about you two?" Mom asks. "Tell me about you two."

"Rog and I are in love."

Mom looks shocked, as do I. I look at Rach, not expecting her to lay that information out so soon. She doesn't look at me but keeps her eyes locked on mom.

"We're romantically involved," she continues. "We love each other."

"Oh," mom says.

"Growing up, all we had was each other. As you know." I can tell Rach enjoyed adding in that last part. "We always loved each other. Recently we found that love was deeper than we knew."

"So, you're in love with your brother?" Mom asks Rach.

She nods. Mom turns to me.

"And you're in love with your sister?"

I nod as well.

"Do the two of you...sleep together?"

"Yes," Rach says.

Mom nods a couple of times.

"Well...I'm not one to judge."

"No, you're not." Rach says sternly.

"I'm glad the two of you are happy. You deserve to be happy."

The three of us sit sipping our coffee in silence for what seems like an eternity. Finally mom breaks the silence.

"Where are the two of you staying?"

"In a motel in the city," I answer.

"A motel?" Mom looks horror stricken. "Oh no. That's just not okay. You can't be living in a motel. Why don't the two of you stay here?"

Rach chokes on her sip of coffee. She wipes a couple drips away from her mouth. "No."

"Just until you find a place of your own," mom adds in. "You can't live in a motel. Plus I'm sure it's costing you a fortune."

"It is costing us a fortune," I mutter into my coffee.

"Rog..." She gives me a look but I don't back down on this one.

"Come on, Rach."

Now she's the one to look down into her coffee. She knows I'm right. We can't stay in the motel forever. If anything, this is a free place to stay.

"I have a job to be at. Every Tuesday through Saturday."

"We have a small car you can use. We rarely use it. Only when we need to make a trip into town that doesn't require hauling anything. Not as bad for the environment as those gas guzzling pickup trucks."

"I've never driven a car before," Rach says.

"Oh, well..." Mom thinks for a moment. "I can teach you! Yeah, I can drive you to and from work and teach you how to drive in the meantime."

Rach looks to me and I raise my eyebrows. It's a good offer.

"I'm not walking around naked," Rach adds.

"You don't have to," Mom assures her. "It's your choice. We don't force anyone."

"Yeah but won't that ruin the 'judgement-free zone' or something?"

Mom actually laughs at that one. "New people always have a bit of an adjustment period. We're used to it."

"It's not an adjustment period. I'm not doing it."

Mom puts her hands up. "Fine. It's up to you. No one will think anything of it."

I can tell Rach is out of arguments.

"Fine," she says.

"Really?!" Mom can't hide the giddiness in her voice.

"Yeah," I say. "We'll stay."

Mom jumps up from the table and runs around and gives us both a big hug. She kneels down between us so we're all on eye level and rests her arms on our shoulders. It's weird, but I wasn't as aware of her nakedness until now. I guess because she's so close to me. I've never seen a woman her age naked before. She looks good for her age! I glance down at her breasts quickly and then shoot my eyes to Rach. She's staring right at me. After a moment, she looks to mom.

"You guys are going to love it here! Thank you." She's all smiles and hugs us both tight, each of us around each shoulder.

"Thank you for giving me a second chance."

Mom eventually leads us outside and we find George. Apparently he's kind of the leader of this group. Mom tells him we're staying and he seems happy about it. She arranges for Henry to drive us back to the motel so we can collect our things and check out.

"I'll stay here and make up your room," she says.

"We don't really have two shacks next to each other," George says.

"Oh that's okay," Mom adds in. "They only need one." She winks at us and smiles when she says it.

The whole day is kind of a blur as our lives rapidly change. When we get to the motel, it doesn't take us that much time to pack up since we don't have that much stuff. Luckily Henry sticks to just small talk, not prying into our business at all, which I'm thankful for. My head is spinning and the last thing I want is to go through all of it with this stranger. The one thing it doesn't allow for is Rach and I to have a private conversation about everything that's happening.

When we get back to the farm we're given the tour. We meet a bunch of new people, all of them naked, and they shake our hand and nod to us as if everything is normal. This is going to take some getting used to. Eventually it's dinnertime, so we pack into the cafeteria again where there are tables of food waiting for everyone. Rach and I look for the plates and utensils but don't seem to find any. It's at that moment we notice everyone is walking in with them. Finally Mom enters and comes to us, holding out two sets of plates and utensils.

"Sorry about that. I ran off to find a couple extra sets for you two. Everyone uses their own plates. You're responsible for washing your own dishes. We don't use paper plates or anything like that."

We get our food and take a seat at a table with Mom. It appears everyone from the community is here. And of course, they're all naked. (Mom was right. It will take some getting used to.) I even see Henry finally walking around with his body bare to the world. There's something else that seems odd but I can't seem to figure out what it is.

"There's no children," Rach says.

"Yeah, you're right," I say. That's what it is. There are many couples but no children at all.

"They had some trouble a while back," Mom says, leaning in and whispering. "This was before I got here. Apparently the surrounding towns aren't fond of us. They tried to make a stink about a bunch of adults and children being naked together. They came up with a kind of unofficial agreement. If two people are going to have a baby, they move out of the community until the child is eighteen. They come to visit as often as they like, but the child and the parents live somewhere else while they raise the kid. It's best really since we don't have a school teacher or anything like that."

"That's got to be tough," I say. "If you get pregnant, you have to leave?"

"Temporarily," Mom says. "There's been couples that have come back after their child is grown."

Rach doesn't say anything about it. She just swirls her food around on her plate. The rest of the dinner goes fine. George eventually makes an announcement to everyone about us coming to stay. Everyone applauds and throughout the rest of the night people come up to introduce themselves. It's a lot of smiling and nodding, listening to stories you don't really care about, that sort of thing. By the end of dinner my head hurts. As it starts to get dark, everyone starts to head out.

"Since we don't have electricity, everyone keeps natural hours," Mom says. "But there's usually a fire at night for everyone to sit around if you're interested."

"I'm tired," Rach says. "I wouldn't mind going to bed."

"Yeah me too," I say. "It's been a day."

Mom chuckles. "I bet it has. I don't blame you. Well, when the sun comes up, come back here for breakfast." She turns to Rach. "I can drive you to work tomorrow morning."

Rach looks Mom up and down. "Like that?"

She laughs. "No silly. I have clothes. None of us go into town naked." She looks at the both of us now. "So I'll see you in the morning."

I nod. "See you in the morning."

"See you," Rach says.

"I love you guys," Mom adds as we're about to leave. "I'm so glad you're here."

"Me too," I say with a smile

Rach doesn't say anything.

We both walk to our shack and don't say a word until we're there and close the door. I light the candles in the room.

"You okay?" I ask her.

"Yeah. I'm better. Just got a little...I don't know, when I saw Mom."

"I understand."

"I can't believe we're staying on a nude ranch," she says with a laugh.

"It's not a nude ranch," I say with a chuckle. "I don't know. I think it's kind of cool."

Rach gives me a look out of the corner of her eye. "Please. You just like seeing all the naked girls."

"I could say the same to you with all the men," I joke.

I walk over and put my arms around her.

"Thank you for doing this," I say. "It means a lot."

"You owe me. Something big."

"Oh yeah? And what is it I owe you?"

She shrugs. "I don't know, but you better not like it."

I push her down on the bed. She looks shocked for a moment but then I start to undo her pants.

"Is this my payment?" She asks.

"I don't see you stopping me."

I get on my knees and pull her pants and panties down and start to kiss her on her calves. Her little body wiggling around on the bed in front of me.

"This guy thinks he can lick my pussy and get anything he wants," she teases.

At that moment I'm running my tongue down her thigh and I stop and take a light bite.

"Ow," she yells with a laugh and hits me on the top of the head. "No biting! This is supposed to be my payment!"

I continue to run my tongue along her thigh until I get to her lips. I can already smell her juices bursting at the seams. I very lightly and slowly run my tongue along her opening. Her whole body shudders as I do.

"Oh my God," she whispers.

When my tongue gets to the top, I slowly push into her to get a taste of her wet passion. Then my tongue goes to her clit and I start to flick it back and forth. It's as if she's on a string because each flick of her clit sends her chest up and down in a passionate spasm.

"Oh Rog, yes, right there."

I know I'm on thin ice today so I decide not to tease her anymore. I push my face in closer and start massage her clit with my tongue back and forth. She grabs the back of my head and squeezes two handfuls of hair. I can feel her push my face deeper into her pussy, her juices soaking my chin.

I love the taste of her!

I never forget but it's always a delight when I get to taste my love on my tongue.

"Don't stop," she pants.

My cock is trying to burst out of my pants but I can't spare my hands to set it free. I need them to keep her legs pried open as they try to grip me into her. Now I flick her spot with fury, lifting her body off the bed so I can pleasure her clit harder. She takes her shirt and bra off and grabs her breasts. Her head tilts back and she arches her back like her spirit is trying to leave her body.

"Ahhhhh," she calls out as I feel the warm taste of Rachel fill my tongue.

My hands are no longer a match for her legs and the strength of her orgasm overtakes me. She grips my head tight so I have nowhere to go, leaving my tongue right where it is. I feel her hands on the back of my head and for a moment I fear she's going to rip two bushels of hair off my head. Finally I feel her muscles relax as she comes back down. I can hear her panting now that I've regained the use of my ears. I lightly flick her clit with my tongue and she jolts each time I do.

"Oh my God, Rog. You're amazing."

I stand up and take my shirt off. Then I finally free my cock as it pops out of my pants as I lower them. I'm fully hard, my cock wanting to feel the delight my tongue just had.

"You see," she says as she looks at my cock. "The problem is you enjoy that too."

Bethesda
Bethesda
316 Followers