A Walk into the Unknown Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bethesda
Bethesda
315 Followers

"Really? I figured all of you were like...I don't know. Desensitized to it or something."

"We're not celibate. People have sex here. Don't get me wrong, it's not a giant orgy. People come here thinking we have giant orgies all the time since we're all naked. That's actually more annoying than someone checking you out. But yeah, everyone checks someone else out every now and then. Don't get yourself worked up over it."

I nod.

"Just don't make it a habit." She smirks at me. "Or don't get caught."

"Right," I say with a small laugh.

"I guess that's the first lesson of the day."

"Yeah. So I'm supposed to help you with the pantry."

"That's right. It's an important job. I keep an inventory of the food we have and it's constantly changing. Every time there's a meal I have to see how much we have left and if we can save anything that wasn't used in the meal."

"Let me guess. Bad inventory, starving people?"

She taps her nose with her index finger. She's actually a very easy person to be around. Not to mention she's incredibly attractive. Probably the most attractive person here. She has a small frame but wide hips and blonde curly hair that goes down to her mid back. I also notice her pussy is shaved. Surprising seeing as how they call themselves naturalists. You'd think she'd be natural. Or maybe it was naturists? I can't remember.

"Are you with me?" She says, snapping her fingers.

"What?"

"Jeez! You're going to have a tough time, I can already tell." She takes a step back and puts her hands on her hips and bends her knee, striking a pose. "Go ahead, take a good look."

"Excuse me?"

"Take a good look. We're never going to get any work done if you're going to be checking me out all the time. Go ahead, look. I don't mind. I'm comfortable. You're going to do it anyway. Let's get it out of the way.

Suddenly I feel ashamed for thinking about her body.

"Which part do you like the most?"

"I...I don't know..." Now I want to be anywhere else in the world.

"That's what you were doing. Looking at me, deciding what you like best. That's judging. Look Roger-"

"Rog," I say.

"Sorry. Rog. I'm not upset. I'm not trying to bitch you out. It's just that before I came here, I didn't realize how much I judged people. I didn't realize how much we all judge one another. Not all judging is negative. You might've been thinking many complimentary things about me. Maybe not, who knows. The thing is, whether it's good or bad, if you can't look at me when I'm naked and see me, you'll never be able to look at me fully clothed and see me. That's what's great about this place. It helps you get past the outside and see the inside. To me, that's part of the beauty of naturism. I'm naked. You can look all you want. I'm not hiding my body. But you won't know without talking to me who I really am. That's why I'm telling you right now, go ahead. Take a good look. I don't mind. Get it out of your system now. Then maybe we can begin getting to know the real us. What do you say?"

I look her up and down. I can't help it. She really is beautiful. I feel kind of guilty about it, like I'm being unfaithful to Rach in some way. But maybe Kat is right. Let me get this out now so I can start learning what this place is really about.

"All good?" She asks.

I nod.

"Good," she says, all chipper again. She takes a step closer to me and grabs my hand. "It'll get easier, I promise."

I nod again. "Thank you."

"Okay, so let me show you my system for tracking everything."

She starts walking me through her system. It takes most of the morning as I found out she's very thorough. Eventually Mom pops her head in.

"How's he doing, Kat?" She calls out from the doorway.

"Good! He's sharp."

"What do you know? My Roger, sharp as a tack! Oh, I'm sorry. Rog."

"You can call me Roger," I say to her. "No one calls me that. It's nice."

"Oh. So I'm the only one with permission?" She says with her eyebrows raised.

"He told me to call him Rog. I guess you're special," Kat says to my mom, winking at me.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"How much more time you guys need?"

"We're done actually," Kat says. "We were just hanging out."

"We were?" I ask. That's news to me.

Kat laughs and shrugs.

"Well I'm going to steal my son from you then. Is that okay?" Mom says.

"He's all yours. Remember, we have to do this again after dinner."

"What about lunch?" I ask.

Mom takes my hand and starts walking me out of the cafeteria. "Since everyone's job has different demands, we don't do a communal lunch. You come when you're free and eat and then head back to your job. It's only breakfast and dinner we eat as a group."

We start to walk around the grounds of the farm hand in hand. It's nice here. Really quiet.

"So what do you think so far?" She asks me.

"I like it. I can see why you'd want to live here."

"I know it must seem strange to you," she says.

"I know I must seem strange to you," I counter.

She looks at me for a moment not understanding. Then it hits her. "Right. You and your sister."

I nod.

"How long has that been going on?"

"Very recently actually." I feel her hand tighten on mine and she rubs my palm with her thumb. "It kind of just happened one day and then the next thing I know, we left for good together."

"Wow. So your dad doesn't know?"

I shake my head. "We didn't wait around to tell him."

Her voice gets serious for a moment. "Do you guys use protection?"

I squirm in place uncomfortably. "Yeah, we do. Rach is on birth control."

She smiles. "That's good. Smart." She stops me in front of a shack. "This is mine. Why don't we sit down for a little bit and catch up?"

The inside of her shack looks very similar to me and Rich's, except hers has definitely been decorated by various crafty looking things. She leads me to the couch and sits me down and then she sits down next to me.

"So tell me about your life, Roger. Who are you?"

"I...uh...don't know. I'm me."

"What are your interests? Your skills? What do you like? What don't you like?"

"Wow. Um, I'm good at pumping gas."

She looks at me confused.

"That's what I've been doing since I was sixteen. I dropped out of school and started working at a gas station to pay the bills."

"You never finished high school?"

I shake my head. I avert her eyes and look at the dresser. She has various potted plants all around. I wonder if her job is growing flowers. I don't even know if that would be a job, given it probably doesn't have much survival value for them. But something tells me these people aren't all about survival."

"I can't believe your father let you drop out of high school," she says, shaking her head.

"It's not like he knew. He was drunk all the time."

"That man does know how to drink."

We both laugh at that. I glance at her and again I can't help but lower my eyes to her breasts. It's so hard not to look at a naked body. When I look back up, she smiles.

"Did Kat give you the speech?" She asks me.

"What speech?"

"About 'checking' people out?" She does air quotes around "checking". She sure does like to use air quotes a lot.

I smirk uncomfortably. "Yeah, she did."

"She's good at that. Well, like she said, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Go ahead and look."

She opens herself up so I can get a better look at her body. I sheepishly look at her, unable to help myself.

"There's no problem with looking."

"Yeah but you're my mom," I say.

"Doesn't stop you with your sister."

My eyes dart up to hers and I stop breathing for a moment. Is she criticizing me?

"That's different," I say.

Mom just nods with a smile.

"You know what will make it easier for you to feel more comfortable around everyone?"

"What?"

"If you were naked as well."

I don't know what to say. For some reason I just assumed I wouldn't be doing that. But now that I think about it, I don't know why.

"I...I don't know mom."

"You don't have to!" She corrects herself. "Really. It's your choice. We don't have many rules around here but one of them is that there is no pressure to strip yourself of your shackles. It's up to you."

"Shackles?" I say lamely to her.

"Well they are. What else would you call them? There's no reason for them unless it's cold."

"So you wear clothes when it's cold?"

"Of course. There is a time and a place for clothing. It's just not every time and every place. No one is going to judge you for wearing clothes around here, Roger. But it will be easier on you to adjust when you finally let them go."

She looks at me and doesn't turn away. I finally realize she's waiting for something.

"You mean like right now?" I ask.

"No time like the present."

"I...I don't know."

This whole thing seems awkward. I guess I don't really know why I'm hesitant. I mean really, every single person here is naked and I know I wouldn't be the ugliest guy here. I hate to say it, but it's true. So why am I so self-conscious.

"Go ahead, son," she says.

I reach the bottom of my shirt and pull it over my head. When my bare back touches the couch I realize how scratchy it really is. Something I hadn't noticed before.

"There you go. That's not so bad, right?"

I shake my head.

"Now the rest of it," she says pointing to my crotch.

I stand up and look down at her on the couch. She has a very encouraging smile on her face. I can tell it will make her happy if I do it. It's almost like she's saying if I really do accept her as my mother, I'll strip down. I want to make her happy. This whole trip has been about finding her, but really what's the value in finding her if I'm not going to make her happy? I undo my belt and I see her smile widen. I pull down my pants and now I'm only in my underwear, my bulge in full view.

"Go ahead," she says, waving at my underwear.

I slide it off and my cock flops out. I stand in front of her, now as naked as she is.

"Congratulations Roger. You've broken your shackles."

I roll my eyes and start to sit down again but she stops me.

"No. Stand there for a moment. You got to take a look at me, now I get to take a look at you."

I can't believe I'm doing this. I stand in front of her and she starts looking me up and down. I want to move my hands in front of my cock so bad but I don't want her to think I'm not comfortable.

She says very low, under her breath. "You look a lot like your father."

"No I don't!" I say instinctively. It comes out without any forethought.

"Sorry," she says, looking up at me.

"He's an awful person. Nothing about me is like him." I take a seat again on the couch, staring at the wall and not looking at her.

She scoots closer to me, and wraps one arm around mine and runs her other hand through my hair.

"I'm sorry honey. I didn't mean to upset you. You're right, you're nothing like him. You're a much better man."

It feels nice having her rub my head and I lean my head down on her shoulder.

"I'm here for you now," she whispers. "And I'm never going to leave you again."

"I've missed you so much," I say. "I used to go in the attic and put your old clothes on your dressing mannequin to try to help me keep my memory of you."

"Oh," she says with a laugh. "I forgot about that old thing. I can't even imagine what that looked like." She leans down and gives me a kiss on the top of my head.

I suddenly feel a tingle between my legs. I know I should break away but it feels really nice right now. Like something long awaited that's finally here. I'll just stay here for one more moment and then I'll pull away.

"Do you know I'm the one who named you Roger"

I shake my head.

"It's true. I named you after my dad. That's right, you're grandfather's name was Roger. He died when I was in high school. Your father wanted to name you after himself, but he wasn't at the hospital when you were born, so I told the nurses your name and that was that."

"I'm glad I wasn't named after him," I say.

The hand that was wrapped around my arm now goes to my leg as she starts to rub my thigh. I feel my cock start to move. It's like there's a part of my brain that's humming with pleasure and another that's screaming to break away. I can feel my cock start to grow.

She pulls my head close to hers and whispers in my ear. "You've grown into a beautiful man, Roger. I'm so proud to be your mother."

I look up into her eyes. "I'm proud to be your son."

I look down again and realize I've lost. I've done it. My cock is fully hard, pointing up at my mother in plain view to see. I move my hand to hide it but she stops me.

"It's okay," she whispers in my ear. "It's okay. You don't need to be ashamed of this kind of thing anymore. The world out there, it wants you to be ashamed. It wants you to fear your body. But here, it's okay.

"Yeah, but-" I start to protest but she cuts me off.

"Ssshhhhhh. Just let it be." Then her hand moves and I feel her fingers wrap around my cock. "It's okay. I'll take care of you."

"What do you mean?" I whisper back at her, but then I get my answer. She starts to stroke my cock very slowly and I can't help but let a soft moan out.

"See. I know how to take care of you," she says.

She lets go of my cock for a moment and licks her hand, then goes back to stroking me. Her wet hand intensifies the feeling so much that I find my body opening to her. She leans back and lets me expand.

"There you go," she says. "I can please you if you let me. Will you let me, Roger?"

"Yes Mom," I say, unable to protest anymore.

She leans down on all fours on the couch so that her face is right in front of my cock. I know what's coming and like a magnet, my cock wants to feel the inside of her mouth so bad.

"Mom," I say. "I just-" But before I can finish I feel her mouth wrap around my cock as she takes it down. I let out a loud moan as I feel the length of her warm tongue. She bobs up and down very slowly for a moment before she lifts back up and looks at me.

"Do you love me, Roger?"

"Yes Mom. I do."

Like a shark, she dives down again and I feel her inhale my cock. She takes it all the way down until her face is pushing against my balls and I don't hear her gag at all. She lifts back up and starts to play with the strings of saliva that come out of her. She plays with them in her hand and then guides them to her breasts, rubbing them until her chest shines in the sunlight coming through the window. She presses her breasts together and moves them towards me, my face now in between them. Her hands wrap around the back of my head and she pulls me into her breasts tight.

"I want you, Roger. Will you fuck me?"

I nod while still in her chest.

"Fuck me, Roger. Fuck me."

I can hear her voice begin to strain as her desire intensifies. She lifts her leg up and straddles me. I can feel the juices from her pussy on the tip of my head. She reaches down and guides me inside her and sits on my lap.

"Oh Roger," she exhales. "Yes."

"Oh Mom," I say. But before I can get more out, she starts to thrust back and forth, riding my cock in and out of her. She has such a sexy body, I can see where Rach gets it from.

"I love you so much, Roger" she pants as she rides my cock.

"I love you too Mom."

Her energy picks up and now she bounces up and down on my cock. Our bodies clap off each other and I see her breasts bouncing up and down with each thrust. Her pussy is so wet, my lap is soaked.

"Fuck!" I call out, unable to hold it in any longer.

"Mommy loves you, Roger. I'm never going to leave you again. Okay?!"

"Yes!" I yell out.

"Fuck me baby!"

Finally I can't hold it in any longer. I lift her off of me and stand up. Before she has a chance to move, I pick her up and stand her in front me so her back is facing me. I bend her over and she grabs the front of the couch landing on her knees. I lift one leg up onto the couch and the other stays planted on the floor. Then I guide my cock back into her slick hole and I lean over her so that my face is right next to her ear. She arches her back and I start to thrust in and out of her. She bounces off of me and I grab her shoulder to stop her from flying away.

"Yes honey!" She calls out. "Let me know how much you've missed me."

Each word she says gets me going stronger and stronger. I now pump her so fast I need to bend her over lower. I grab the back of her throat and push her down until her head is on the top of the back cushion. For some reason I get a flash of the day she left me. Her beautiful face leaning down in front of me looking like the angel she was. Then I think about how angry I was for so long. I start to pump her harder. I can hear her yelling underneath me and I pump her even harder. Then I remember the mannequin in the attic dressed like her and all the nights I would bring a flashlight up there while everyone was asleep and pretend that she was there. The night I took the mannequin and started dancing around the attic and the kiss I gave the blank head and what I whispered to it.

I love you Mom.

As she bounces furiously off my cock, I lift her head up and put my face right next to her ear.

"I love you Mom."

"I...love you...too!" She cries out.

Then I explode into every little space inside of her. I hold her tight, pushing her deep onto my cock as I feel my seed empty for an eternity inside of her.

"Oh Roger, yes!"

I can tell she feels how much I've emptied inside of her. This is what she wanted. She knew what she was doing when she brought me here and what she would get. As the last drop leaves my cock, I lean down again so my face is right next to her ear.

"Did you get what you wanted?" I whisper to her.

"Yes honey. I got you."

I pull my cock out of her and a stream of cum drips out of her hole onto the couch. She's still bent over on all fours on the couch with me standing above her.

"We can't tell Rach," I say.

"Why not?" She asks. "I'm your mother. I'm entitled."

"No, you're not. Rach is the one that's been there. I just met you."

Mom turns around and sits on the couch in front of me. My cock inches from her face. She looks up at me with a devilish smile.

"What makes you think I won't do the same with your sister?"

"You can't tell her. She won't understand."

Mom reaches out and scoops some last drops of cum from the tip of my cock onto her finger and then licks it off. She swishes the cum around in her mouth before finally swallowing it.

"I know that taste," she whispers to herself.

She leans in and takes my cock into her mouth one more time. She slowly pulls her mouth away, taking any stray drops of cum with her.

"I think what you and your sister have is a beautiful thing, Roger. But now you have a third member of the family, and I think the three of us can be beautiful together."

Bethesda
Bethesda
315 Followers