A Walk On a Bright Sunny Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man keeps on fucking me, his thrusts getting faster and harder the longer he goes. I've taken to putting my face against the tree which makes the humiliation increase even more. This happens to be exactly what I need as the orgasm that was building finally erupts.

Warm red waves of pleasure move over me now. Like waves in the ocean, they wash over me, making me not moan but scream a high-pitched scream of joy. I've been able to suppress my orgasm-noises before when doing some secret sex, but I can't now. They come spilling out as these emotions feel too new and powerful to fight.

"Fuck my pussy, fuck my pussy, fuck my pussy," I beg as the orgasm flows, barely noticing that he's put his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. My pussy does something I don't think I've ever felt before. Or if it has done it before, I never noticed. It sort of tightens and grips his cock as if trying to hold it. Like my pussy is collapsing to force his cock to stay inside me. That it needs cock.

This sends me over the edge and I find myself rocking my hips with his thrusts to make them even harder when he rams into me. To make him harder and deeper, as I want that cock to pierce my stomach. And I slam my ass back hard too as I'm in no way gentle with myself. I'm actually helping him to rape me as the pleasure forces me to do it.

In shock and disbelief, I feel him suddenly cum. His cock erupts with his own orgasm, shooting out his seed deep inside me, uncaring of what it means. I just hug the tree as he's shoved his cock as deep as it can go and keeps it there so his cum can travel in me, marking his territory.

I go quiet as I feel the warmth deep in me. My orgasm has since faded, leaving me with tiny bits of joy and pleasure, but a lot of humiliation, embarrassment and shame as I keep hugging the tree. The only sounds I hear now are of my own fast heartbeat.

"Ohh," I gasp as he slides his spent cock out of my pussy. The moment it is out, I breath a sigh of relief, yet oddly feel how empty my pussy feels now. It feels like it needs something in it, always. That it needs cock, badly.

Footsteps now. Fast footsteps. Footsteps getting softer. It takes me a good 10 seconds before I figure out those are his footsteps. Footsteps of someone running away.

Turning slightly to look behind me, I see he's gone. The bastard ran off after cumming in me. Didn't even say anything to me either. Just fucked me and left.

I know I could try and follow him. That I could run after him or at least see which directions he goes as he could live in this neighborhood. But I don't. Instead, I stay as I am, trying to make sense of what just happened. Make sense of how sore my pussy feels, and how I can still feel his cum in me.

Swaying, I step back from the tree and lower my shirt and bra to finally hide my tits. Right before I do, I see how red my tits are from being smashed against the tree for so long. Next I find my shorts and panties on the ground and put them on to hide my nakedness. For some reason, doing this makes me feel odd, like my natural state is to be naked, always.

Once I'm dressed, I notice something on the ground. His gun. He left it. Probably ran off so fast that it fell out of his belt.

"Oh you have to be kidding me," I say as I notice something I hadn't before. There's a copyright notice on the barrel of the gun that says "AirSoft." Seeing it truly up-close lets me see that it's not a real gun. In fact, it's plastic. It's a fucking toy. A toy gun.

Grabbing it to make sure, I find that it is a damn toy gun. One of those cheap plastic guns that shoots out yellow pellets. The guy just painted the orange tip black to make it look real. I must have been so shocked by what was happening that I didn't really take a good look at it. For now when I look, it's clear that it isn't real, making me feel so fucking stupid.

The bastard was able to do all that...with a toy gun. I let him rape me and sucked his cock...because of a toy gun. Thinking this makes me laugh, and I don't know why. And I laugh loud too.

I proceed to resume my walk, only now I walk a bit slower as my pussy is so sore. This time I enjoy the day a bit more. It was a beautiful day before, but now it's even more so. It feels like this because, I dunno, I feel like I had some weird sort of release. Like something that was pent up is now gone from me, that an itch was finally scratched. That even if it was horrible and sick, a part of me really liked what that asshole did.

Before I get too far away, I stop and look back at the empty lot and the tree. When I see it, I get a little jolt of pleasure at remembering how it felt when he slid his cock in me. A smile pops on my face as I know that each time I see that tree, I'll feel that very same jolt.

12