A Walk on the Wild Side

Story Info
A primal fantasy scene from the female submissive’s POV.
929 words
4.35
4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun is bright overhead, the grass soft beneath my legs. His hand is warm as His touch lingers on the skin of my inner thigh.

We had decided to have a picnic in our favorite meadow that sits alongside a grove of trees. His eyes find mine and the desire I see there makes my core gush and begin to throb. My gaze flits to his perfect mouth, his teeth grab His lower lip and I see the edge of his white teeth playing with His bottom lip.

"RUN." My Alpha growls in a deep voice as my eyes find His again.

I quickly kick off my shoes and stand up, my sun dress billowing in the soft breeze, causing the fabric to caress the bare skin of my ass. I had been instructed to wear a dress and shoes with nothing else.

I love these games we play. I giggle and turn away from Him and take off running towards the grove of trees as fast as I can.

He begins to count...yelling after me in a deep husky voice, "One..." I push my body to go faster. "Two..." I enter the grove of trees and find a small path, running as fast as I can. "Three...I'm coming for you little one." I hear him take off after me as I push my body to the limits, my unbound breasts bouncing, held back only by my cotton sun dress, making running at this speed for a long time difficult. However, in the thrill of the chase I forget all about it, pushing my body to go faster.

I hear His footsteps getting closer as I feel His strong arm around my waist as He pulls me to a stop. He pulls me closer so my back is pressed firmly against his hard, thick chest. My ass grazes against His hard cock confined in his jeans. My breath is coming in short gentle pants, as I grind my ass against his hardness, wetness gushes between my legs. He moans in my ear as his other hand surrounds my neck, squeezing gently.

"You're mine, little one, and I'm going to enjoy every bit of you." He whispers huskily in my ear.

My chest heaves, making my large breasts quiver in anticipation. With one hand around my throat and the other around my waist, He guides my body to a nearby tree, pressing me into the bark of the thick trunk. My breath hisses through my lips as the bark bites into my skin causing me to moan. His hand tightens around my throat, the other hand slowly moving down from my waist to drag my dress up, giving him access to my core.

He kisses my shoulder as his fingers find my wetness. He growls in my ear, "Was it the chase or me catching you, that made you soaking wet for me?"

"Both" I reply on a breathy moan, as His fingers circle my clit. Slowly at first before picking up speed making my hips thrust into His hand and my ass grind harder against his hard cock. Then suddenly, he bites me hard where my neck and shoulder meet and I orgasm hard, grinding my soaking wet pussy against His hand.

"Good girl" he growls as he spins me around quickly, releasing my throat. "On your knees, now." He growls out as he unbuttons his jeans, freeing his hard cock. I sink to my knees in front of him, and stick my tongue out slowly licking the tip of his hardness. He grabs my hair roughly and shoves his hard cock deep down my throat. He thrusts deeply then withdraws allowing me to gasp for air before fucking my face, making me gag. My eyes water as slobber run downs my chin and drips onto my chest.

He pulls me off of him and pulls me up, never releasing my hair. He spins me around and pins me to the tree once again. He lifts the back of my dress up, baring my ass and soaked pussy. My legs part just enough, and my ass arches back towards him. I shamelessly beg my Alpha to fill me.

I feel the sharp sting of his hand smacking against my ass cheek, already knowing I'm going to have a mark. I moan, then gasp as he slowly pushes his hard cock deep inside of me. "I love how wet you get for me" he moans into my ear. My body pushing back against him as moan at the sensation of him filling me so completely.

With one hand tangled in my hair, the other gripping my hip, he begins to ravage me. Deep, hard thrusts filling me completely before withdrawing, until I'm quivering and on the brink of an orgasm.

"Please?!?" I gasp out, needing him to tell me..."Do it, cum for me" he growls out as his thrusts reach a frantic pace, shoving me over the edge. Pleasure radiates through my body as he pounds into my pussy that is gushing and spasming around his hard cock. Pleasure causes my body to twitch as I gasp for air. I feel him fill me up with his hot seed, making me orgasm a second time, my body tensing as I cry out in pleasure.

He slowly withdraws, then pulls my face to his, and kisses me deeply. "Let's go home, little one, you did well."

I sigh, content. I allow him to lead me out of the woods, a small smile lights my face as he takes my hand.