All Comments on 'A Walk on the Wild Side Ch. 02'

by Himself128

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Good stories, but it is confusing to both change the story name AND call it Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Switched Stories or what?

The first story about Eva was called Reluctantly Exposed. This one is called A Walk on the Wild Side Ch. 02? And when you click the link over there ----> for A Walk on the Wild Side, the stories are not the same. You definitely need to keep your stories within the right titles, otherwise; they are not following in correct order, or understanding. Other than that, this story was well wrote; and was able to be pictured in my mind as to how it was progressing.

DiannahDiannahalmost 12 years ago
Strangely realistic

I have read a lot of stories where women end up getting stripped by unusual circumstances, although few where it involves women's dress clothes. However, because dress clothes tend to be "frillier" than most women's outfits, that helps make this story believable, especially when the men involved are workmen.

Regardless, another very good story by Himself128! (even if he hasn't mastered the art of titling stories yet!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous