A Walking Dream Knocked My Door

Story Info
Story of finding a dream Dom.
871 words
3.26
5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note:

This is a story of a masochist submissive who found her dream come true when she welcomed an unknown person who knocked her door. He was her dream, walking and talking dream. This story is just a brief overview and background of an amazingly hot journey she stepped into. There is no sex scene, or any bdsm component described in the story.

The story is narrated from submissive (JKsubJS's) point of view.

Note: It is just a story written by me and has no connection to anyone's real life.

All characters are fictional.

Do leave a comment/feedback.

*****************************************************

I am a Software Engineer, so yes ofcourse 😪, I don't have much personal life, not a socially active person. I am an introvert who even on getting comfortable with you, will remember the limits of our relationship. I don't indulge in loose talk or even telling anyone more than they need to know. So, no, I am not an open book. Hell, even if you buy this book, you will have to put effort to turn every single page. Heartbreaks and rejections leave you this way. Lost, broken and hidden.

Despite everything, I can't deny that I am a submissive. I love the sound of a stern male voice and a dirty conversation makes me horny. Thought of a spanking turns me on and pain is the kink I am into. Yeah, I am a masochist, through and through. For a while I have believed that I am just into pain but last year opened me to world of submission and I realised that I like both the idea and feeling. I like being owned by someone capable of handling me. I learnt this while I was submitting to my first Dom virtually. We weren't full time, we just played when we had time.

It was kind of a bdsm hookup 😂. It was a safe place where I could reveal all my fantasies without being judged. But it wasn't enough, and I knew it since the first time we hooked up. I needed something that could consume me, indulge me and possess me completely.

A few months back there was a knock on the doors of my account. Sometimes I take random decisions ( 99% wrong 😂), so that day I took a decision to let the unknown person, outside the door, in. I allowed myself to indulge in the conversation. But I also raised the walls to my heart and soul up high. He was not just unknown but also a pleasant surprise that after a few hours, I didn't want to return or let go. He wanted to offer everything I wanted to take and some more. I couldn't ask him to stay. I already had a Dom. It felt like I would be cheating on my Dom. Although, we hadn't talked in 2 weeks. But then, the surprise knock asked me out. He asked me if I would like to experience the life of a submissive 24/7, if I would like to be trained by him. Shocked? surprised? Nope! none. I was speechless & spellbound. I wanted to say yes and jump with excitement and shout and celebrate and at the same time I felt guilt. I couldn't say yes! I belonged to another. I shared my thoughts and situation with my walking dream. He explained me and walked me through it. At last I did break up with that Dom and accepted to take a leap towards my dream.

This dream of a Dom welcomed me with overwhelming words and tasks, that made me both squirm with excitement and shy away with embarrassment. The very first day of our D/s, he pushed me and tested my limits. He randomly kept assigning me tasks that didn't even require me naked, didn't even have anything to do with my body sexually or physically, but they were related to me. He wanted to read me and for the first time I felt like someone was rolling pages of the book effortlessly. He kept surprising me. Every other minute I found myself saying - "How the hell did he know that?", "How did he do that?", "Why am I feeling horny?". I was a putty in his hands, or rather, I am still a putty in his hands.

Did I mention he is a doctor?. Well, yes he is. If you have a doctor in your family, you would understand why I don't like doctors. But he is a doctor who is also practical and likes learning new things. Am a sucker for career oriented men, and if they are Dominant, oooooh, that's brownie with ice cream and nutella 🖤. Since then, we have made rules, performed tasks, had our setbacks, had disagreements too but we have also managed to find our way back to each other. I trust him and the feeling of being owned by him swells my heart 🖤. Since, the situations haven't permit us, till now our D/s relationship has stayed completely virtual.

Today, when I think of that knock on the door, I consider the random decision to let him in my account among the 1% of the decisions that I am proud of.