Agent Project Ch. 01

Story Info
Strong submissive begins to learn what it's like to be loved.
1.7k words
4.39
4.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bathroom was warm and cozy. The dim flames from the candles flickered on the walls creating a soft, erotic dance of light and dark. He stepped into the large, egg-shaped tub and held out his hand. I smiled, climbed in and, together, we sank into the warm water. He pulled me to him, my head resting on his chest. I could hear his heart beating and feel the breath moving in and out of his lungs. I could feel the water playfully nipping at the spots where he had gently struck me with the cat o' nine tails just a short while before.

"So what did you want to ask me?" his patient voice interrupted my steadily drifting thoughts.

"Well...I have a lot of questions," I begin with trepidation.

"That's fine. Let's take turns...you get one and I'll get one and we'll go back and forth. If we're going to do this we need to be totally truthful with one another."

"Agreed. For starters, how many women have you had here?"

"In this house? None. Truthfully. I've never brought a woman here before. Actually, I never expected to bring anyone here. This is my sanctuary, my safe space...it's the one place I figured I could never be found and didn't intend to compromise. Now my turn. With how many men have you been a submissive?"

"Just one, actually. For four years."

"Four years? Who was he?"

"Now, now...it's not your turn. Your question will have to wait." I could tell he was smiling and I felt a slight chuckle escape his body. "How many submissive have you had?"

"Let's see...all together...seven."

"Seven? Wow! Was your wife a submissive?"

"No. We had a different kind of intimacy and, of course, there was some kink. But she wasn't into the idea and I wasn't going to force it upon her. Plus...I didn't really have her for very long. The cancer came very suddenly and it seemed like it was all over within the blink of an eye."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up."

"No...no. Honesty about all things. I'm sure we won't cover everything tonight, but we're off to a good start. Now my turn. Who was he?"

"The man who trained me. He taught me everything I know. After I was arrested in that heist, he came to me and offered me a deal. I work for his organization, do everything I'm told...no questions asked...and the charges go away. I was looking at a lot of years, so I couldn't really pass it up."

"Of course not. I'm glad you didn't or we never would have met. Did you love him?"

"No."

"In four years as his submissive, you didn't love him?"

"Sex and love don't always go hand in hand. I respected him. I feared him." I could feel him tense up a bit beneath me. Something about my answer made him uncomfortable.

"You feared him? You should never fear your dominant. That's not a healthy relationship. I would never want you to fear me."

"I never said it was healthy. I also shouldn't have been put into a position of becoming a submissive to the man responsible for my freedom in general. But things happened the way they happened. Now...my turn again since you just asked me several questions." He wrapped his arms around me and playfully rocked me side to side as I said, "And your submissives? Did you love them?"

"I had feelings for them. I would say a few were love. I wasn't in love with them. I loved my wife. And, as I've already told you, I'm madly in love with you. But I had strong feelings of caring and affection toward them, as I think is natural with many intimate relationships that last over a period of time. Casual is casual, of course, but these weren't that. How did it start...your relationship with him -"

"Easton...his name was Easton."

"Easton. Rings a bell," He paused. "How did your relationship with Easton start?"

"During training. I had been underground for about seven months. I was expanding my martial arts knowledge, languages, planning, lock-picking, blah blah blah. It started late one night-"

Thunder crashed outside. I had become so comfortable and so lost to the world outside of our bubble that I had forgotten there was a thunderstorm raging outside. I took a breath and inhaled the calming scent of lavender that wafted from the still-hot bath.

"As I was saying, it started late one night during one of my escapology training sessions. Easton insisted that being able to get out of any types of bonds could save my life one day. And he was right. It has.

"He tied my hands behind me with a knot with which I wasn't familiar, led me backward to a chair and fastened the remainder of the rope to the chair legs. Then he slipped a blindfold over my eyes. I was feeling around with my hands, studying the knot so that I could start working my way out of it when I felt his breath on my ear.

"'How do you feel?' he asked me. I didn't know what he meant and before I could get a word out, he whispered, 'Does it turn you on, being restrained?' It did. It always had. I had experimented with bondage a bit over the years...nothing crazy but just a little here and there. I told him it did. I could feel his hand twirling my hair up to my scalp before he grabbed it all in a fist and pulled my head backward. 'How about this?' he asked.

"Once again I couldn't lie...I didn't want to. I told him it turned me on. Then I'll never forget what he said to me, 'You're going to be mine. Do you understand? You're going to call me 'master' and do whatever I tell you when I tell you or there will be consequences.' He pulled my head back further. 'Do you understand me?' I told him I did. He- I'm sorry am I going into too much detail?"

"Not at all. I need to know the details. It helps me to understand you better. It gives me a better picture of what being a submissive is to you so that we can do this the right way...the healthy way."

I smiled at the thought of a healthy relationship. I don't think I've ever had one of those. I continued, "He untied the loose ends of the rope from the chair and grabbed my arm to pull me up. He walked me forward and pushed me down, as he said, 'On your knees.' I had barely gotten my balance kneeling on the soft mat floor when Easton thrust himself into my mouth, grabbed the back of my head and began, well, you know..."

I felt his arms wrap around me a little tighter and he stroked my forearms gently with his fingertips and asked, softly, "He didn't warn you? You'd never had any kind of interaction like this before and had no experience with a dom/sub relationship and he didn't communicate with you about what he was doing, at least for that first time?

"No. I just assumed that was how it worked."

He let out an empathetic sigh, "Is there more?"

"After a few minutes of oral, he pulled himself out and pushed my had down to the mat, my ass in the air, hands still tied behind my back. I felt him move around behind me and wasn't sure what to expect. He pulled down my leggings and...well, he fucked me for the first time.

"It became a part of my training. I would receive punishment or rewards based upon how I did. And the punishments were really harsh. That's why I said no to any caning...if I never see another cane again I'll be elated. And it went on like this for the next four years. When I finally became an agent and started running ops, the success or failures of my ops would dictate my punishments and rewards. And so on."

He was silent for a moment and then said, "Baby, turn around and look at me." I turned in the tub, careful not to splash water over the edges. He had such a soft look about him, almost...pity.

"Don't pity me," I said, a little offended. I felt the need to defend myself, "I was taken aback by everything at first, but I also enjoyed myself. Other than the worst punishments he inflicted, of course. I like being a submissive."

"It's not that I pity you. Don't ever think that. And of course I'm glad you like it. Now I get to benefit from that. He just shouldn't have taken advantage of you like that." His face hardened and a serious scowl overcame his look of pity, "Where is he now?"

I couldn't help but smile and laugh a little. "Oh I'm sure you'd love to know. Don't worry about it. It's long over...has been for years. I really don't even think about it any more."

"Did he at least take care of you? After, I mean."

"No...what do you mean?" I was legitimately puzzled by the question.

"After the rewards, the punishments, the sex, whatever...did he take care of you physically, emotionally? Hug you? Kiss you? Anything?"

"Oh god no. We would just be done and that would be that. We would go back to whatever we were doing. Or he would leave...or I would leave."

He gently pulled me toward him so that my knees were under his. I could feel his most intimate parts at the tips of my toes. He raised his hand, stroked my cheek and with the most sincere look I've ever seen in a person's eyes he said, "You know I would never do that, right?"

"Do what?"

"Leave you...alone, uncared for, uncertain. I'll always hold you after. I'll always make sure that you know you're safe, tell you how utterly incredible you are. This isn't going to be like it was with him. That's not to say there won't be rewards and punishments...so long as they're things that we both like and agree to. And we'll figure out pain thresholds and all of that. But you won't ever be unsure of how I feel about you."

"Thank you," I stammered, a single tear rolling down my cheek. "I'm looking forward to knowing what it feels like to be loved."