A Wandering Muse at Camp

Story Info
Avery discovers Tess's nighttime activities.
53.3k words
4.89
13.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery -- Camp Winslow opening week, early May

"Harder, Mateo!" Avery demanded in a loud whisper. The man wasn't the best-looking, but it wasn't as if she had a lot of options at Camp Winslow. The other guy around her age was already nearly married to a fellow counselor. He was nice to look at, though. Mateo was railing her with the tiny sliver of time they had to themselves while their cabins were at swim lessons. An empty maintenance shed was enough to keep them out of sight.

Mateo may not have had everything going for him in the looks department, but he had a massive cock. Since Chip decided to renege on their summer plans, Avery hadn't been with a man. That wouldn't have been such a big deal if he hadn't covered his social media with him hanging over some floozy in California.

This was supposed to be a glorious summer, with Avery completing an internship at an engineering firm and the rest of her family spending a month in Montana without her. Although she loved her aunt and uncle, a month without the internet or her boyfriend sounded dreadful. She would still get up there for a week over the Fourth of July, which was far more manageable than a month.

It was supposed to be her and Chip working at their internships during the day, then in the evening, and on the weekends, they would spend time at the pool together. Some days, her bestie Amber would come over with the girls, and other times, Chip and Avery wouldn't have to worry about swimsuits.

Chip broke up with her a couple of months before the end of the semester, and then everything fell apart when the engineering firm suddenly merged a week before she got out of classes. It was far too late to find a summer internship, and now her graduation next spring was in jeopardy. Passing all her courses with straight A's wasn't enough to satisfy her school's requirements. Nor was running three separate clubs or volunteering at a local high school. She had to have an internship to get her degree.

Avery found an internship at the most prestigious firm in the region. It was too bad that the merger messed everything up. Panicking and trying to find anything for a placement in the fall would have to wait. This week was a tradition that she almost had to skip this year. Her siblings were six and seven years younger than her, but this camp had been integral to their childhoods. A counselor had to back out due to a family emergency, and Avery took her spot.

It had been a tradition to be a counselor for the week her brother and sister were here. Still, she had never spent more than a week a summer out here, and even after more than a dozen summers here, she felt like an outsider when it came to the cadre of counselors that spent all season running cabins or classes. Avery was here to oversee her sister Rebecca's group for the week, not teach classes.

Mateo would typically teach conservation and stream ecology, but the first week, his brother Diego was here, so he was Avery's counterpart and watched over Timothy, Avery's brother. He had likewise been a camper here growing up. Avery hadn't had any amorous feelings about Mateo before, but three months without sex had her going a bit crazy.

Avery's fingers were on her clitty as Mateo worked. She needed relief and hadn't wanted to sneak her vibe in with her luggage. Their stuff got searched for contraband when they got in, and Av didn't need a middle-aged counselor to see her favorite sex toy. Not that she would have much time or privacy to employ the toy during the week anyway.

This carnal exchange had no kissing or even a hint of romance. They both had a need that must be satisfied and didn't have a lot of options. Avery wasn't his type, either. He preferred big breasts, thicker women, and lower IQs. Avery wasn't flat-chested, but no one would call her chesty. She was slim, tall, and svelte with auburn hair and a deep tan early in the summer.

This tryst had minimal time; they needed to check schedules and mailboxes before picking up the campers for lunch. Avery wouldn't require long with as desperately horny as she was. His meaty hands were roughly kneading her tits under her sports bra. Even if they were too small for him, it didn't mean he wasn't all over her breasts.

Avery tried to envision her favorite scene from a novel on her e-reader and put Mateo in the place of the soldier going away to war the next day. They weren't wasting a moment they had. She concentrated on wringing any pleasure she could from Mateo's big cock.

"fff... ffff... fuck!" Mateo started to convulse only a minute after he penetrated her. A burst of heat shot into Avery's pussy. He pulled out as soon as he started to cum, but the first burst filled Avery.

"God damn it, Mateo!" Avery shoved the ejaculating man backward before another splash of semen could hit her flesh or clothes. She temporarily forgot their need to be quiet. They were nowhere close to campers, but other counselors could be nearby.

Mateo stumbled and fell on his butt. The shorts around his ankles aided his tripping. His cock kept spitting onto the dusty dirt. The maintenance shed merely enclosed a patch of soil without its own floor. "Fuck!" He grunted as he stopped ejaculating.

"That was like thirty seconds, Mateo!" Avery went back to a loud whisper. "And I told you to pull out!" She wasn't too worried about the consequences; they all had clean bills of health coming into being counselors, and she had an IUD.

"Sorry. You're just so tight and waxed." Mateo was working the dregs of his orgasm from his long, thick cock.

"I knew I shouldn't have blown you to get you hard! Now I don't get to get off!" Avery fumed in a loud whisper. Her fingers kept going around her pearl, but she was never very skilled at getting to an orgasm with just her hands. "You could help me out."

"Eww, I'm not touching my own stuff." Mateo sat up with disgust evident on his face.

"And I can't take a fucking shower for hours, asshole!" Avery barely managed to keep her voice a whisper. "I'm not enthused about touching your semen either!"

A knock on the creaky door interrupted their argument. Avery leaped off the bench and smoothly stepped back into her panties and shorts that had dangled on one leg.

"One sec, there are shovels in front of the door." Mateo stood and tucked his cock into his pants as he kicked dirt over his sperm. He grabbed a broom and then made a clatter, picking up the gardening implements that were securing the door.

"What are you two doing in here?" Lewis and his girlfriend, Belinda, stood outside when Mateo opened the door. Lewis owned the camp and was once Avery's chemistry teacher in high school. His son, Carl, had been a year ahead of Avery's graduating class.

"Looking for the dust mops and push brooms. They weren't in the closets at the cabin this year, and we're taking advantage of the kids being at the pool." Avery explained, holding a dust mop. It wasn't entirely an excuse. That had been the original plan before they took advantage of the secluded sanctuary.

"Shoot! I knew I forgot to do something, babe." Belinda's expression looked completely knowing, but she let them off the hook. "Would you two mind getting them to each of the cabins?" She winked at them.

"No problem." Mateo looked sheepish. His features showed guilt as he grabbed the dozen dust mops from the corner. Lewis and Belinda stepped aside to let him get started on his task.

"Leave half of those for me, Mateo." Avery grabbed a few of the mops from his arms. "I'll take care of the girls' cabins."

"I better hurry." He sped off. Some cabins were quite a walk, and he needed to pick up his high schoolers in less than an hour.

"We always forget something, don't we, dear?" Lewis asked his girlfriend.

"Brooms are near the harmless range." Belinda shrugged. She was in her mid-forties, about five to seven years younger than her boyfriend. The woman was a thicker-built blonde, but the type that the extra mass looked right on. With a few extra pounds on her, she wasn't out of shape.

"Hey, Avery. Hold on a second." Lewis stopped her before she could retreat.

"Yes, sir." Avery held her breath to be admonished about what she was doing. Lewis had been the tough but fair type of teacher back when she was in high school. He seemed far jollier out here most of the time, but Avery was tensing for his disappointment.

"We need to talk. Meet us at the farmhouse after dinner. Sandra and Estelle can watch the girls for a half hour." Lewis's smile was thin as if pressed. The cabins had a trio of counselors who stayed in the bunkhouse with the girls. They were always in a trio, so there was never a time that fewer than a pair were in the cabins with the kids.

Does he know? Avery tried to read his expression. "Umm, would you mind if I caught a shower first? I get the first shift at the bathhouse tonight." She wanted to retreat with the sperm slowly leaking into her panties.

"Sure. We'll see you at seven-thirty." Lewis's smile looked forced.

"Don't need anyone stinking up the house. However, if you show up early, you can use ours instead. Carl's still up north for the week, so his part of the house is free." Belinda's grin was warmer. "Tess is a week out too."

Avery wasn't familiar with the name Tess, but it sounded like perhaps Belinda's daughter based on the context clues. She would have asked more if she didn't need to get to her cabin and change panties before she was due back at the pool. "A private shower? I think I'll take you up on the offer."

They didn't hold her up any longer, and Avery sped to deliver brooms to the cluster of girls' cabins near hers and made her crew's cabin the last one. Wet wipes and a change of panties would have to do until she had time for a shower. Mateo was now forever on her shit list for not pulling out or lasting long enough to bring her any relief. She probably wouldn't ever have to see the man again after the close of the week. Next summer, she would either be going to work or finishing her degree with an internship.

There was drama during the rest of the day as a trio of girls fought over a boy from the swimming pool. Avery had no idea how she got to be the relationship therapist for the girls; she was far more logical than emotionally intelligent. One of the young women, her sister, was likely the catalyst for the other two counselors to appoint her to the position.

Camp romances were always mercurial, sometimes burning bright and quick but usually not amounting to more than flirting. It was likely that the three girls would forget about their feud in a day or two, but no one wanted a screaming match in the cabin. Avery knew dismissing the girls' feelings would be a mistake, but whatever she did made the trio friendly at dinner again.

Avery got the cabin's movie going before grabbing a backpack with her supplies to march the half mile to the residence just off the core of the camp. It was once a farmhouse at the turn of the previous century. During the Second World War, the Army commandeered the camp section as an impromptu training base. That was when the original mess hall was built on the property. When swords again turned to plowshares, the grounds became a summer camp for families amidst the baby boom.

It was on a lovely lake that was a product of depression era flood control and had a fantastic view overlooking the river valley beyond, but that was a long hike mostly uphill through the woods from the camp proper. The old farmhouse now served as a summer home for Lewis and his family. Belinda had been a part of the property for a half-decade now. Avery wasn't sure how the consultant had every summer off to help run the camp, but she was a welcome addition.

At the end of the long day, Avery was solemn as she approached the old farmhouse. A private shower was tempting, but it felt like she would walk into trouble when it finished. Are they going to fire me?

"Come on in, Avery!" Belinda was waiting for her on the big wrap-around porch with a gleaming and sincere smile.

Avery silently nodded and followed along. She was convinced she was about to find out her punishment for getting caught with Mateo earlier in the day, but Av had difficulty reconciling the issue with how nicely she was being treated.

"Carl's bathroom is right here. I'd let you use Tess's, but we're doing some remodeling before she arrives in a week and a half. I don't think it's been worked on in fifty years."

"Who's Tess?"

"Oh, I assumed you knew her. Tess is my daughter. She's a couple years older than you. It's an early college oopsie that I never regret. She did make my twenties more challenging, though." Belinda's words seemed to carry an edge of warning to what Av had been caught doing earlier.

"How come I've never met her?" Avery jumped when she realized that she had vocalized the thought.

"She spends the start of every summer with her father in Rhode Island. He's a good guy, but we didn't work. I'm thrilled that she still does it every summer." Belinda paused at a linen closet. "Here's a fresh towel and washcloth if you'd like. Take your time. There's plenty of hot water." She smiled proudly.

Avery nodded and then closed and locked the bathroom. After a half week of using the piddly water pressure and the group showers, the shower was heavenly. She scrubbed her skin pink to get all the accumulated grim off her from the strenuous day.

The mirror wasn't foggy as Avery assessed herself for the first time in a week. Her breasts were on the smaller end but had a great shape and incredible perkiness to the twin swells. Running and yoga gave her a strong core. She couldn't make out individual abs, but there was a crease of muscle along her lower torso. Her waxed womanhood was kept after Chip left. She liked the look and loved the feel of being more naked than usual. She thought a belly button ring would complete the appearance, but that would have to wait until she no longer lived under her parents' roof.

Her heart was pounding as she got dressed and blew out her hair. For once, the auburn locks were tamed from their frizz in the humidity of the region's rainiest month. She pulled it into a tight ponytail that it stayed in while she was at camp. She took a slow breath and gathered her soiled clothing into a plastic sack.

"Feel better?" Belinda asked as Avery joined her in the front room.

The living room had many framed pictures adorning the walls and cabinets. Avery recognized the boy that was in many of the photographs. Carl looked like a miniature clone of Lewis. They diverged slightly as Carl got older and grew a beard. Lewis was always clean-shaven. In the more recent pictures, Carl was often paired with a pretty and petite young woman of Asian descent. The way they embraced each other, it appeared to be his significant other that Avery had heard about but never seen.

Nearly half of the pictures were of a cute blonde woman. The girl almost invariably had a bright, toothy smile. By the end of the photos, she'd grown into a gorgeous young woman. The recent images no longer showed her with blonde locks. Each photo sported a new, unnatural, and nearly neon hair color. There was no denying that Tess was a beauty, but Avery was getting the impression that she was the type that never took anything seriously.

"Much better. Thank you, Belinda." Avery finally said after trying to tamp down her anxiety by busying herself with exploring the space.

"Then why do you look so scared?" Belinda questioned.

"Am I in trouble?"

"For what? A little nookie with a fellow counselor?" Belinda motioned for Avery to take a seat on one of the padded leather bar stools near the breakfast bar. It looked far too modern to have been the original layout of the well-appointed kitchen.

"Yeah, Lewis is pretty strict."

"Not about that. You're both adults. You two weren't around the campers and weren't shirking your duties, so he doesn't care." Belinda smiled. "You two did use protection, right?"

"I have an IUD," Avery affirmed but didn't tell Belinda that she hadn't made Carlos use a condom. Her parents didn't know about the contraceptive device, as Avery didn't want a conversation with her mother or father. They were rather conservative and always leaned on abstinence as the only form of birth control. "The luggage searches and Lewis's reputation as a teacher made me think I had stepped over a line."

"No, no, no. If we had to kick out counselors for having sex, we wouldn't have enough to get through the summer. Attractive College students unfettered by parental supervision are bound to fuck often during the summer." Belinda giggled as if saying fuck wasn't normal for her. "I swear the counselors are as bad as an Olympic village." One more chuckle snuck out. "Do you know why we do bag searches?"

"I figured that you were looking for drugs and alcohol."

"We are, but do you know why he's so strict?"

"No." Avery had always figured Lewis was old-fashioned and wanted order instead of chaos at camp.

"About a decade ago, Lewis and his best friend were getting the camp ready to open for the summer. Lewis and Jared were more like brothers than mere friends. Jared was a couple years older than Lewis, but they never lost touch when Lewis went to college, and Jared went into carpentry." Belinda stepped around the breakfast bar. "Soda? I have cola or root beer."

"Does the root beer have caffeine?" Avery swiveled to face Belinda.

"Nope, do you not drink caffeine?" Belinda slid her a root beer and grabbed a couple of additional cans to set on the countertop.

"I subsist on coffee, but if I have any now, I won't be able to sleep until two a.m."

"I wish I had that problem, but caffeine no longer affects me." She popped the top on a diet cola. "So, Lewis and Jared had just finished getting things set up for the start of camp. Lewis was just the head counselor back then, not the owner. They ran into town to get some well-deserved late dinner but never made it. Jared was driving when a truck on the wrong side of the divided highway with his headlights off slammed into them. Lewis was in a coma for a week and lost his leg. Jared never woke up. He left a wife and a daughter that is basically Lewis's niece."

"I'm sorry." Avery looked sheepish as Belinda continued.

"The man that hit them was a counselor from one of the other nearby camps, and Lewis never wants one of his counselors to be responsible for anything similar. If you're not drinking and always have the best interest of the campers, Lewis is a big softy."

"Is that so?" Lewis finally made an appearance, walking into the cabin soaked in sweat. He kissed Belinda on the cheek and grabbed the extra can of root beer.

"Once you get past the hard and gruff shell, yes."

"Don't give away my secrets around the counselors." Lewis tried mock outrage, but the chuckle didn't mesh with the attitude. "Did Belinda tell you why I needed to see you tonight?"

"No. Not yet."

"I overheard that your internship fell through." Belinda started. "Do you have plans for the rest of the season? Do you have something lined up for a summer job?"

"No, the internship imploded late in the semester, and I hadn't found anything. I was going to see if I could work in computer repair for my uncle again." Avery explained.

"Well, I don't know if we can get it to count for your internship, but we desperately need an IT professional this summer."

"I do more of PC repair, not so much networking and the like." Avery's stool squeaked as she idly twisted to calm her nerves. She did have experience in everything computer-related, but she was more comfortable with code or PC hardware, not network equipment.

"Well, Dwayne..." Lewis started, then paused. "You remember Dwayne, right? He was here when you started coding at camp, I think."