All Comments on 'A Wandering Muse at Camp'

by theWriterInTheNude

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AquariusgirlAquariusgirl8 months ago

I've got to say that I do love a long story, and this was a lonnng story! The slow build up was beautiful and had me invested from the get go! The character development and that of their relationship was beautiful and I was rooting for them from the start. You've got a beautiful way with tu words and descriptions you use. Thank you for another amazing story.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Nicole2023Nicole20238 months ago

I 2nd that love a long story with a good plot, thank you for writing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Once started I could not put it down, excellent story, so well told. Just loved it. Five and more. ******

Mykymyk2Mykymyk28 months ago

I am a sucker for a good long romance, and this is certainly that. But I also think that maybe you could have used the help of an editor to trim some of the frequent digressions.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon8 months ago

After I got past Matteo (yuck) I found myself in a very good long romance. That they were both waiting for the other to make the first move gave space for character development. Avery's mother's reaction was extreme and I feel changed the mood of the story, but still a good read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolutely exquisite, even including the encounters with [the later redeemed] Matteo and Avery's [psycho-crazed and beyond redemption] mother. Thank you for introducing me and the readers to Lindsey Stirling; lovely indeed. I really enjoyed the encounter and growing together of the artsy-nerd Tess and the techno-nerd Avery whose nerdiness would undoubtedly be even more luscious in glasses instead of contacts. The erotic tension of the long period of "getting comfortable" with each other was both sweet and made me squirm with the anticipation they shared. The eventual consummation was both vibrant and blissful and so well-deserved for each of them, their "newbieness" notwithstanding. Well done; I can't wait to see what else you are working on.

P_AndererP_Anderer8 months ago

I liked this story a lot - but there were some contentions. In some parts, it all seemed frantic and breathless, like you couldn't type fast enough. In other passages, there seemed to be way too many words, leaving me saying, 'So what?'

Then there was the whole structure thing. You kept subtitling it as 'Amy' or 'Tess', but you failed to tell the story from that person's perspective. It was all told from a 3rd person POV, so this approach was pointless.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lovely story even if it stole nearly half a day from my schedule. I recognize your pen name but how come I had missed reading any of your stories before?

Runner4069Runner40694 months ago

Wow, what a wonderfully well written story! The part with the car and the train...wtf, I've never even heard of something like that, her mom is pure evil! Love Tess and Avery, hope to read more about them in your other works!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheWriterInTheNude@theWriterInTheNude
I work as a computer programmer in my everyday life. Writing has always been a creative outlet that I don't always get. Erotic fiction is an exciting new thing. Writing in the nude is not new.