A Warlord's Prison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now if only I had a knife... damnit, I'll need to make one." He growled to himself, then went into a corner to begin sharpening a bone. It was a T-Bone from a steak. Not the most reliable thing, but it would work for now. He glanced at Magnhild a few times, licking his lips, waiting for when he'd have another chance to get inside her. She had a beautiful ass, perfect and fit for a king. He would be her king, Garek thought to himself.

Then, the orb came by again. Eivarn growled and went to the corner so he couldn't watch, and Garek smirked and stood up. Maybe today would be the day after all.

-----------

The orb came around and Eivarn got as prepared as he could. He got up and leaned his head on the wall, groaning in protest. He held back all the tears he wanted to shed for Magnhild, but also needed to look like a man for her so she wouldn't give up in him.

Meanwhile, Garek was rubbing his long shaft. It was 11 inches (27 cm) of pure, Osthyrian meat that he was more than happy to give Magnhild. She got on her knees, ready to suck him off. She was able to do that two times before to please the orb. Little did she know, Garek had more plans.

Her rosy pink lips wrapped around his black-ivory dick, making sure to take the tip in. She then took a few more inches down her throat, and he started to hold the back of her head and grip her golden hair. He pushed her further, to where she was gagging. She winced, and let him do that. Then she bobbed her head up and down it, and even moaned a little to tease Garek.

The orb left and she stopped, but Garek put his hand back on her head. "Now, are you ready for more fun?" She couldn't say no. "You owe me for making me watch you and that human your with eat a feast without me." Eivarn growled at his remark.

"I... I guess I do. I'll finish here then." She went back to blow him, but he pushed her off.

"No, I think I deserve a little more. Lay down." He commanded, and she obeyed. He got on top of her, lining his cock yo to her pussy.

"Just be gentle." Magnhild told him.

"I will..."

Eivarn growled deeply, but they couldn't hear. He punched the wall lightly, then got to his knees, mumbling to himself that he was a failure.

Garek put the tip of his cock in, and she let out a small wince. Then, he put a few inches in, and then a few more. He started pulling out, then went back in deeper. He stated there a few seconds so she could get used to it, then...

He kissed her. It was deep and passionate, and made her eyes widen. He slowly broke off, and she didn't kiss back. He started thrusting in and out slowly. Soon, she let out a small moan of pleasure.

Eivarn heard and almost immediately started to cry. He didn't think she'd ever enjoy it.

Garek kept going, thrusting in and out slowly. He kissed her again, and she instinctively kissed back and moaned into it, not realizing who it was. She let out a few more moans by accident. She even started to move with him.

Then, Garek did the unspeakable. He thrusted all the way inside her, making her take his full length. Then, he came, deep, deep inside of her womb. The tip of his pole hit her g-spot on that final push, abs and she let out a loud, lustful moan as she cane with him.

She was panting hard. She's never experienced that before. Yes, Eivarn has given her orgasms, but never one like that. The two looked each other in the eye, panting. Garek went in to kiss her again before pulling out. He laid by her, shocked at what had happened. Cum oozed out from her pussy slowly.

Eivarn was now crying softly in the corner of his cell. How could she betray him like that? But she didn't have a choice. Did she?

----

Chapter 3: Worshipping the Goddess

A day passed, and Eivarn kept in his corner, staring at the wall. He didn't eat his food, or allow his wife and Garek to have it. It just sat there by him, gathering dust and move getting it.

Soon, though, those same footsteps that trapped them were heard again. But there was another pair, lighter than Cladriel's. The two came up. Cladriel's was in orange robes now, and a woman was with him, dressed pretty similarly, except hers were a light blue.

"I want to thank you, Garek, for giving that human slut the night of her life." Cladriel smirked. Magnhild turned away, embarrassed. "And you, chieftain, broke down like the weak, insolent human you are.

"Please, Sir..." Eivarn looked down at the ground. He didn't know what to say, or if he should say anything.

"Well, if you prove to be useful to the kingdom's high priestess, then I may allow you to be a slave." He laughed. Then the woman stepped up.

"So your the one that attacked us. Not much, compared to the other humans I saw. And those green-skinned brutes we put down in the battle, they weren't very human, were they?" She teased.

"They were orcs..." Eivarn replied.

"Orcs... the name sounds malicious. Maybe you can tell me later." She unlocked his cell and he got up. She went in and out some cuffs around his wrists, then lead him out. Cladriel stayed around to use some spells on the other two. First to see if Magnhild was impregnated, then to check they're physical health.

"I want you both fucking once a day in any fashion you two see fit, starting tomorrow. It will be recorded by the orb and that brat you married will be forced to watch it if he acts up at all. And Garek, cum in her as much as possible." He took the platter of food from Eivarn's old quarters, then gave it to the two. He left, and they started eating,

————————

"If you'll be serving me, you'll need to know my name. I'm Cassandrien, named after a human queen. Perhaps you've met her?"

"Queen Kassandra, from the northern Islands? I have once."

"We've been trading, our wood for her stone."

"So that's why she wouldn't let us trade for her stone."

"No, because whatever you were offering wasn't good enough." She smirked. "What did you offer?"

"Meats, and furs."

"Not as good as Terran's meat."

"How do you know about Terran?"

"I've been trading with them too. But enough of that, you should know your duties. You'll convert to our religion, and then be tasked with cleaning the entire temple and doing as any of the priest's and priestesses want. But all that after you do whatever I want you to do that day. The clergy usually doesn't need much done, though, you lucky cuck."

"I'm not a cuck, I don't enjoy that..." he looked away, a little embarrassed. He did enjoy watching it a little, but not enough to actually want it to happen again.

"Tell me, how monogamous are humans?"

"Almost every human religion says you'll go to it's bad place if you willingly fuck outside of your marriage. Not that it's enforced everywhere."

"Then I guess both you and your harlot wife will be going to Delnarth when you die." He didn't even want to ask what Delnarth was.

------------

"So, Eivarn, you do know what the priests have, right?" Cassandrien (Cass) asked.

"Religious symbols, right?" Eivarn responded.

"Your not wrong, but that's not what I meant. Every member of the clergy has one big, fat, cock. It doesn't matter if your a guy or a girl, the goddess Asmalon gives us one."

"Oh, I see..." Eivarn blushed a little.

"You'll need to clean mine, eventually. I'm the only one that's allowed to use it, though. Don't expect any of the other girls making you choke on their's." She laughed and opened the door to her room in the castle.

It was large, with one section of the wall depicting a scene from one of their myths. It showed a tree, and underneath it, a witch's cauldron, and what seemed to be an angel putting in ingredients while three demons on black horses were looking for her on the ground. To one wall, there was a large bed with a cover on the top, it was blue and yellow, and looked soft. There was also a dog bed by it, also blue and yellow, where Eivarn would sleep. She had a large walk-in dresser and a chest at the end of the bed. A grand chandelier dominated the ceiling, and a mirror caught Eivarn's attention. By the mirror was an entrance to a balcony where they could see the city. It could be a way to escape.

"Now, you'll need to learn our religion. Our book is under my bed. Now, you can either read it yourself, or I can read it to you every night, like the little baby you are. Maybe I'll let you suckle on something while I read it."

"I don't know your language, so you'll need to read."

"Oh, right! Your from across the sea, you only know your runes. You'll learn our language, too. You'll become one of us, human. But let's start with your clothes. Put the book on the bed and come to my dressing room." And she went into the dressing room, expecting him to follow.

And he did. It was large. The walls were blue, but you could barely see it through the clothes. She went to find some servant clothes. And she picked out a silk shirt and pants, with a fur cap. These were the first decent clothes he'd worn in a long time, and they felt good.

"Now, you'll need to get used to something. Dress me." She smirked, wondering if he had the willpower to keep himself from looking at her large and ample breasts or her perfectly shaped round ass. He didn't...

He began with her shirt, which meant he immediately got a face full of her tits. He looked away, but kept glancing at them. She giggled when he took off her pants and he saw her cock. It was about a foot (30 cm) in length and a few inches/cm in width. He couldn't stop looking at it. In fact, he was a little ashamed she was larger than him.

He put some clothes on her and she noticed his erection. "Let's take care of that..." she giggled.

----------

Back at the cell, Magnhild and Garek were treated to a small feast, like what Eivarn had. A day had passed without Magnhild seeing her husband, but it didn't look like she missed him.

"I guess maybe we should get to know each other since you'll only see me for a while." Garek sighed. He wasn't all that bad underneath, at least not when that dreadful husband of her's was around.

"Fine, we can try. Where are you from?"

"The city Masthysia. It's to the east, one of the two capitols."

"Two capitols?" Magnhild asked. "A dual monarchy?"

"You could say that. There a capitol for the government and one for the church. This one is the church's." And then the orb came by.

"Fuck... I'm sorry." He told her as he took her wrists. She growled in protest, but knew it wouldn't work.

She fought back a little, but knew he would overpower her. So she soon gave in and let him take her. She opened her legs as much as she needed, but no more than that.

He slid his hard, long shaft into her. His grey skin contrasted to her pale as he sheathed himself deep in her. She reached her core, her G-Spot, and then slowly pulled out.

She winced. It stung her for him to go that deep, but she needed to let him have his way. At least if they wanted to survive.

He thrusted in and out, in and out in missionary position. She wasn't crazy enough to try any others she new, especially with him. But soon, that didn't matter. He slowly picked her up while she was still filled with his meat.

"What are you doing?" She gasped. He stood up with her, forcing her to hang on to him and wrap her legs around him so she didn't fall. He held her ass cheeks and groped them.

"I'm doing my favorite position. I'm sure you think The Priest's Position is boring." She was scared, but also excited. "Do humans know this position?"

"We do. The Ariel Dancer. I'll do it..." she sighed as she started slowly moving herself, bouncing up and down on his large, almost a foot (almost 28 cm) long cock. Most of it, she pushed out and only the top half stayed in. They both moaned loudly while the orb floated, its red glow illuminating them.

After a while, he slid her off. "Finish me, in your mouth."

"A blowjob... alright." She smiled. He would cum inside her, like Cladriel wanted. Just not in the way to get a better chance of becoming pregnant.

He laid down and she got between his legs. She licked his rod up and down, tasting it. It actually tasted good, but she wouldn't tell him that. Why should she give him more confidence?

She got him to cum, making him climax and moan loudly. The orb disappeared. She climbed up to him and he wrapped an arm around her.

"You were great." he complimented.

"You were decent." Was all she said as she turned away from him. They laid like that for the night.

-----------

"Take care of it?" Eivarn asked.

"Well, I know men like to have their cock stroked and rubbed. But you'll have to do it yourself." She teased as she took his hand and lead him to the bed. "Get in your mother's lap and I'll read a verse."

She got in bed and Eivarn hesitantly climbed up beside her. He had to obey, otherwise he'd be punished. But she wanted him to be closer, not on the other side of the bed.

She grabbed his wrist and dragged him on her, and he didn't fight back. He was completely submissive to her now, but still hated her. He was on her land, and could feel her thick cock through her clothes. It was rubbing up on his, and was so much larger. He couldn't stop thinking about it.

She took the holy book, called The Kadbeloc (which roughly translates to 'The Woman's Book') and opened it up to the first page.

"'And so, after the war between the men and women, Asmalon decided to create a new race...'" then Eivarn asked a question.

"Wouldn't we start with the creation?" He looked up at her.

"Oh, not that book. That book wouldn't be fun to read, would it? The Marobeloc is such a bore. Now, let's continue. Oh, and do you mind stroking me?" She smiled as she pulled her dress up to reveal her titanic dick.

"Me? Stroke that?" He was surprised. "Never, I'm completely straight. I wouldn't... I wouldn't do that!"

"Are you now? Do I care? Your me servant, I've already told you you'll serve me, or be punished. Now..." she used a spell that summoned a small dagger. "Stroke me. Just like you'd stroke yourself. Unless you have a blood fetish."

"Oh... yes ma'am." She gulped and hesitated at first before placing his hand on it. It was hot. He slowly grabbed it and nervously moved his hand up and down.

"Oh fuck... that right, good little slave. Let's continue. 'The race was like the Osthyrian, but different. They were larger and had massive tits for which to feed a child,'" and she used her free hand to touch herself, kneading her breasts. "'And a large cock for which to impregnate the woman,'" and then her hand went to grope his crotch, feeling his hard on as he kept stroking her. "'And a cunt, right below the testicles, for which to be impregnated,'" and so she shifted a little and let out a low moan.

"'The first two were sent to a king and queen...' let's skip the queen and see how his majesty 'Lord Kalanas' dares, shall we?" She looked down at Eivarn and he nodded.

"I guess we can." He blushed.

"Oh, fuck it. I'm too horny, let's just fuck now." She sighed and closed it, then put it in the table.

"What? Wait, why now?" He got off, but she just pulled him back on.

"Because I just can't stand foreplay. Take your trousers off, now." She laughed as she ripped them off, not letting him take them off.

He was panicking on the inside, unsure of what to do. His panic made him freeze up, and become her plaything tonight. She rammed her enormous rod into his ass, and he passed out then and there from the mix of utter pain and pleasure he experienced. Maybe next time, she should use a spell. It was only the poor man's first time, after all.

---------

Chapter 4: In Between the Days

A couple days passed. Eivarn had finally recovered from being skewered on her love-stick, and Magnhild was still being just as cold towards Garek as she was before, of not colder. But this war parade may be a chance to escape.

Cladriel visited the couple instead of the orb. He wore his ceremonial armor now. It was silver with intricate gold and cobalt designs. It had a light red (possibly adamantium again) crest on the helmet, and his family crest on the back. His sword was long and light, and his shield was large, with his house crest, which was the head of a strange creature that the Human continent had not yet seen.

"Alright, sluts. It seems you two are good for something. For performing. But today, I just want you to look pretty. Come, you can use a special wardrobe."

This news was music to Magnhild's ear. Her old robes were torn to shreds now, and she'd finally have something to wear. He cuffed them so they'd be limited if they ran, and he took them to the wardrobe.

It was a slave's fitting room, full of collars and chains and loincloths that barely covered anything. In the back, they were slightly heavier and made of rarer materials. Many were of pure gold and silver, and minerals and hides that were native only to Osthyrios. One was made of a chiton, which Garek took. There was also bikini armor, which Magnhild took simply because it held better.

While they were finding things to wear, the high priestess Kassandra was still asleep, spooning Eivarn. Her cock was pressed into his ass. A guard came in to wake the two up.

"Err, my queen. The festival is today." He was nervous, as always, but was still loud enough to wake the two up.

Kassandra yawned loudly and sat up, letting Eivarn wake with her.

"Festival?" He asked, confused.

"Yeah. After every major war, we hold a festival. We assumed that you attacked us with all your forces. Did you not?"

"We did. The only people left home are children and a few farmers, along with elders and the pregnant. Just the ones that were needed for them to survive if this happened."

"And these orcs you told me about?"

"It was only that one king. He's dead now."

"Then it's over. We do not want to take lands beyond the sea, so we won't. I can only really wish your people good luck. Now get dressed, there's a big day today." She leaned down to kiss his forehead. He groaned. He didn't want to be treated like her pet.

They went into her wardrobe and he picked out some simple tight servant's clothes he wore before. But she put them back. "Pick something elegant, extravagant, something shiny. Any of the jewelry, armor, anything today. You'll be a big part of the military parade. You'll want to impress your wife, if you can even call her that."

He had forgotten her yesterday, forgotten how she was being tortured, being forced to take that criminal's dick. But just yesterday. He was ashamed of that. "I'll... I'll pick something nice." He didn't want to get punished, so he didn't say what he wanted to. He didn't say how he would kill them all when he escaped. When he got the power of the Second Youlomian Kingdom, how the humans would march over them. He didn't say that, he just complied.

He decided to go with robes. They were long, and he'd have slaves holding them up. He had pauldrons, which were a sign of authority for men. They were small, but were still pauldrons. He's be seen as a civilian if he wore them, she explained.

Two hours later, both parties were ready. They boarded their floats, which would be pulled by things he called 'Great Giraffes.' They were similar to the normal Giraffes back at the southern deserts of his land, except larger and meatier. They had spines going down their neck and back, and four large horns on their head. The tail was a club, and the fur was dark red with black stripes.

(NOTE: The Osthyrians don't know about Giraffes, they call the beasts 'Haldems', which translates to 'War Beast')

Eivarn was able to have a few minutes alone with magnhild. They embraced each other, saying how they loved each other.

Then Cladriel came in before they had time to talk at all.

He cast a spell, which revealed a child growing in her body. Two of them, twins. "Osthyrians always have two children. In fact, one is rare." He quickly explained. Eivarn felt so many emotions go through him. He turned to Cladriel, who then drew his sword. "Take another step forward, and you won't see your children grow."