A Warlord's Prison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, the thing that will give you an edge in the fight. A spell, to make your skin harder than our adamantium." She kissed Eivarn's cheek before working her hands and chanting. Then, he felt a power surge into him. It travelled through his body before settling down.

"Thank you, mistress. I'll need it." He smiled and kissed her cheek. He grew to like Kassandra. Not too much, but more as a friend. With benefits.

Hours passed and Garek found himself at a gate, about to enter the arena. He didn't have a house either, so he was given armor of pure chitin, fashioned from the shells large bugs and animals. His helmet had fierce mandibles, and his back had spines going down it. He carried a sword and a dagger, made from the titanium.

The arena was flat, with a covering of sand. That way, the audience could see what's going on, and the warriors would know exactly where the other is. The sun was beating down hard today, and to both of their surprises, Magnhild was trapped in a cage in the middle. They knew what they were fighting for, and Eivarn was hell-bent in claiming his prize. Garek still thought that Eivarn had a plan. He did, one that ended in the death of the other.

A horn was sounded and the gates opened. They both ran out directly towards the other. Garek didn't attack, just ran. He thought something would happen.

Something did happen. Eivarn lifted his axe high above his head, and brought it down on the insignificant bastard. It cut right through his shell and split his head open. The last thing Garek saw was the burning rage in Eivarn's eyes. The eyes of a raider who's lost everything. Garek was dead, killed by a human.

The crowd gasped, amazed at how fast it was. Eivarn didn't need the spell, but it would have helped if he didn't end it so soon.

He was forced out of the arena, and his wife was brought to his room. She was nude, waiting for him. She was in shock, too. The man who she started living more than her own husband was murdered in front of her. She didn't know what to think, much less what to say. Should she be mad? Happy that she was reunited? Sad? She was just confused.

The doors opened, and Kassandra stepped through them, along with Eivarn.

------------

Eivarn glared at her. "You. I think I'm the luckiest man alive, I just saw what you and that beast did last night." He stormed towards Magnhild, eyes still shining with an unquenchable thunder.

"You don't understand, I was forced to, and so was he!" She tried to explain things, but she wasn't showing the whole picture.

"Then why, why were you rubbing up on him like that? You were never like that with me, all the three years we've been together! And you spend three months alone with our enemy?" He got to her, then slapped her in the face, sending her in the air and on the floor.

"Y-you don't... you don't understand." She noticed he wasn't listening. "Fuck you!" She yelled as she got up. She prepared to throw a punch, but he was faster. He punched her gut, then pushed her against a wall. He headbutt her, then threw her on the ground.

"Your nothing but a cheating whore, you hear me!" He screamed.

"He treated me better than... than you ever did!" She spat blood on the floor.

"Better? We had just about everything, and I gave you all my love!" He kicked her in the side.

"What love? In bed... you were so, so boring!" She teased.

This only infuriated him more. "You didn't love me! You never came up to tease me, you never kissed or loved me outside of the bed and in public!" He yelled.

She sighed. They both were right. She barely talked to him other than a 'good morning,' 'I love you,' and a 'goodnight, sweet dreams.' She'd ignore it when he tried to talk to her. But he was never good in bed. The only positions he knew was missionary and rider (cowgirl). It's amazing how they even ended up together.

"Just kill me. Kill me and our children!" She yelled again.

"Our children? Look at it, these things aren't ours! I think they're dead already anyways, but to make sure, Kassandra! Cast one of those abortion spells!"

Kassandra just wanted to sit back and watch, but she cast the spell. And in the blink of an eye, Magnhild was slim and fit again, not bloated from having children. Then Eivarn took her by her shoulder and punched her gut again. And another time. He hated her, wanted to kill her.

All the while, Kassandra was simply watching them. Former lovers, now fighting. Brought from the top of their old works to the bottom of this new one. She loved it. And she had plans for Eivarn, to use him to help her take complete control over the kingdom, and not only rule half of it. That is, if Eivarn survived this fight.

He threw her on the bed, and she threw a pillow at him as he approached. It hit him, but he threw it to the side. He took her ankle and dragged her to him. Then he picked her up by her arms and punched her face, breaking her nose. He then went to the balcony and held her over it, prepared to drop her. To send her flying.

He looked up at her, into her beautiful, blue eyes. He saw the loving woman he married three years ago in them, the warrior he was infatuated by. The one who killed ten Guild soldiers by herself, the one who saved him from a re-education camp and drove the Angelist Guild off the Östrickland island.

She looked into his eyes, and saw the man he used to be. He was a helpless prince, desperate to be saved. Weak, but smart. Without him, she wouldn't have had a reason to drive out the Guild. He was the one she fought for all those years ago. Would he really kill her?

He stepped on the railing of the balcony and brought her closer to him. He kissed her lips, ready to cry and forgive her for all the abuse in the past few minutes. She had another idea.

She was able to step back on after they kissed. And she pushed him off, sending Eivarn off the side. Kassandra saw and ran towards her.

"You worthless whore, you'll die!" She picked Magnhild up easily and threw her off. Magnhild died then.

Kassandra sent two guards to see if Eivarn was still alive. If so, then to heal him quickly. Thankfully, he was alive. Two mages fixed his wounds with strange Magic's, then sent him up to see his real lover, Kassandra, a few hours later.

He didn't say hi to Kassandra. He simply walked to the bloodstained bed and pained down. Today was long, and the past few hours were rough. Kassandra got in bed with him and cuddled up next to him, bringing his head towards her chest.

"I love you." She whispered into his ear.

He didn't respond.