A Warlord's Prison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My children? Those are not mine! They're disgusting, just like your entire race. Blue skinned parasites!" He yelled. Cladriel laughed.

"Beasts? Who charged like wild boars into our spears? And slaughtered like pigs. Our Magic's are far more advanced than yours, I bet."

He fumed. But he was right. "I want them aborted. Do your mates have that spell?"

"Of course they do. But we won't use it."

He clenched his fists. He couldn't blame his wife, and didn't want to die.

"My lord, please forgive me." Magnhild asked Eivarn.

"Forgive you? My love, you've done nothing wrong. It's these... things."

Cladriel then left, and two soldiers pulled them away from each other. "I love you, we'll escape!" Eivarn called out, but it seemed that she didn't hear. She didn't call back. He was heartbroken.

On Kassandra's float, Eivarn was accompanied by 4 slaves, each holding up the back of his robes while he sat in a stool by his master. She wore a gown that made her look larger, and a tall crown of gold and jade. She dwarfed Eivarn. Next to them was Cladriel's float. There, two humans hung from their necks. They were also captured, then tortured, then killed like that. Thankfully, they weren't anybody Magnhild and Eivarn knew. But it still made them sick to see it.

Magnhild and Garek were in a cage together, wearing little clothes. They couldn't escape this time, sadly.

"Is something wrong, dear?" Kassandra asked Eivarn as she smiled to the crowd. He wasn't sitting straight, and looked down instead of at the marvelous structures.

"It's nothing." He simply said.

"Somethings wrong. You'll tell me later. After this is over." She told him. It didn't look like he had any choice, so he looked up and tried to be presentable to the crowd.

The buildings were large. Most of them were stone, and had marvelous roofs made of a mixture of metal and wood. The tops were slanted, and all four sides curved inwards to form a pyramid. Fences were made of iron, and allowed for intricate and beautiful details. The grand palace behind them was enormous, with cobalt and that same reddish-orange metal, but still mostly stone. The High Priestess's Tower was smoking as who-knows-what went ok at the top. Eivarn wasn't showed that far yet.

A few hours passed, and the parade ended. Eivarn and Magnhild and Garek were returned to their rooms. The two were stripped of their clothes again, and Eivarn slept almost nude.

"Tell me, what made you so sad up there? You did great." Kassandra asked again.

"She didn't say 'I love you' back. She was... my baby was..." he almost broke down crying before Kassandra stroked his gait.

"I know, I was told. She's pregnant. And she doesn't love you. Her love has fallen to Garek. I'm the only one you need now. Not him. You'll kill him one day, and then make her your slave." She said as she got him in bed and cuddled him.

"No, she loves me, even if she's pregnant. How did it happen so fast, though?"

"Osthyrians grow different than humans, I've heard. It'll still be five months."

"Five, not nine?"

"Humans take nine months to grow? There's still much we need to learn, it seems. But what you need to know is that she doesn't love you anymore, and you don't need her. By the end, she'll be a fuck toy for your use."

He didn't want to believe it. He knew it wasn't true. They loved each other still, he knew. They had to escape.

------------

A few days passed since then. Eivarn was still nervous and paranoid around Kassandra and Magnhild still hated Garek, although not as much. Cladriel cane by and opened the cell.

"Tonight, you two are going on a little date. Maybe see the city." He laughed. "All with a few guards, of course."

"Where's Eivarn? I need to tell him something that I didn't before." She glared into his eyes.

"That you love the poor fuck? He's up in the tower receiving girldick. He forgot about you a long time ago, it's best if you forget her. Besides, you've got a man much better than him in that cell behind you." He gestured to Garek.

"That freak? This pussy is human only! None of your race."

"Then why did I hear moans last night when my ball wasn't near your cell?" He teased.

"I was touching myself." She sighed.

"Isn't that boring. Now cone on, let's get you two freaks dressed for the day!" He clapped his hands and the guards by him put the 'lovers' in cuffs. They were taken to a wardrobe with less revealing, more civilized clothes. Garek chose a green tunic with brown pants, while Magnhild took a red dress. They both wore sandals and Garek put on some leather gloves. Then, they set out.

Two guards lead them out into the city. They had free reign to go wherever they wanted, but the guards would follow. They quickly chose a restaurant that looked nice. Besides, the guards had orders to give them what the want for free. Garek would just be in massive debt after he served his sentence, but he didn't know that. He just knew that he'll be done after the kids are born.

In there, they had to sit together on a bench so Garek could help Magnhild read the menu. The two guards sat at a bar by the door, drinking and talking with each other.

"All these meats... where are they from?" She asked Garek.

"All over the continent, and dove from yours. Oh, look, Terrasque flesh. I've heard it's really good, why don't you try it?"

"I've had it before, millions of times. There's too much of it, and it's too soft for my taste. What is this?" She pointed to something that looked like steak.

"You won't like that, it's pretty soft. And it's from a bug, and I've heard there's a whole race of bugs in the deserts of your home. So it'd be like cannibalism." He explained.

"How big are the bugs here?" Her eyes widened. She was terrified died of insects and arachnids, the larger ones here would kill her without knowing she existed.

"Our biggest is the size of what you humans have... what's it called... a rhino."

She was silent for a while after that. She ordered the Terrasque meat. At least it tasted decent. At least she knew it came from a primordial beast sent by the gods to wipe humanity off the face of the earth thousands of years ago, so it made her feel that she was thronged than something.

After their meal, the two went out. Garek tried to hold her hand. She did resist, but didn't hold his either. The sun was hot.

"How about we go relax on a park? Get your mind off those bugs." He laughed as they headed towards a small park. It was really just a place set aside for children to play, but there were no kids out there today.

She nodded. "Yeah, that'd be nice. On a bench, under a tree..." she started fantasizing, about Eivarn.

"Alright, let's go." He jogged over there, pulling Magnhild along.

They sat at a tree besides each other. Garek's hand laid on her thigh. "So, how long have you and Eivarn been together?" He asked.

"A few years. We were going to have kids after the raid. I guess we got those kids." She sighed. "I need one of those abortion spells. I swore I'd never use one, but... but now I need to?"

"Do you have any idea how those awful things work? They teleport your unborn child to some realm of fire and hatred." Garek explained.

"I knew that, that's why I swore to never use it. So, how do so many of your kind know Youlomian?" She asked.

"Oh. Remember when Youlom was a huge empire? We were terrified that they'd attack us, so we learned it so that in case they'd take us over, they'd hear us mock them. Now, we just think the language is neat, and our only way of talking to your people." He smiled.

This idle chatter went on for some time. Garek eventually made her laugh. But the sun set and they had to return to the cold cells. They were stripped of their nice clothes, so they had to embrace each other for warmth. Well, Garek embraces Magnhild. She still didn't hold onto him, but she did smile at his gently touch.

-----------

Kassandra was told of how the loving wife and her bull were out to go on a date, and she decided to try again with her boy-toy. The love and light in Eivarn's life, being taken by a murderer. All while he was being taken by a crazy priestess with a Vick larger than his own.

While dusting her mirror, he felt her come behind him and hug him tightly. She did this a lot, and would sometimes stay there like that a few minutes. Magnhild barely did that while he was looking over plans or trade routes, so it was nice to feel her embrace every now and then. Her body was much warmer than Magnhild's, too.

But this time, she stayed there a long time, pressing her cock in his ass. "I'm trying to clean, madame. Please..." he didn't want to be broken again. Her cock was painful.

"Honey, I promise I'll go slower. Much slower." She whispered in his ear before nibbling on it.

"H-honey? Thanks..." he blushed hard. Magnhild always just called him by his name.

She slowly pulled him away from his work. "Drop the tools, you won't need them." She kissed his neck, and he let out a moan. "You just need me." She whispered again.

He was blushing harder now. "I... I don't need you. I need my wife." He said. But he shouldn't have.

"Her? Forget about her, you don't need her. She's more than happy where she is now. Just let me pressure you, you'll change your mind." She started to take off his shirt, and she let him.

"P-please, mistress. I'm still healing." He tried that now.

"Your not. Admit it, you want me. You want us, you want to rule beside me. You'll have so much power in our half of the empire. Your a chieftain, you want power." She cooed as she slowly undid her pants.

That, he did want. He wanted to have power, to know what it's like to have real power again. "Fine, you can use me." He sighed and looked away. She loved that answer...

She quickly got nude, revealing the titan that swayed between her legs. She laid on the bed and he laid beside her, away from her. He also got nude, but moly he slower. Kassandra thought it was to tease her, but he just wanted to stall for a few more seconds.

She started spooning him, teasing the tip of his ass with the tip of her cock. "How does it feel?" She asked.

"Uhm... it's, nice, I guess." He didn't love it, but he was rock hard. He liked knowing he didn't have to be the one to take care of someone anymore, he could relax and be taken care of for once. He loved that.

"Are you ready, sweet?" She giggled and slowly put in the tip. She didn't care if he was or not, especially because he'd never be ready. But he could slowly be eased into it.

He grunted as her phallic spire made its way into him. There was no way he'd ever learn to fit the entire thing, but maybe just a few inches/cm could work. She gave him a minute to get used to it, kissing his neck and nibbling his ear. She slowly started to put in a few more inches/cm, then some more. She was 6 inches (15 cm) deep in him, and he still didn't moan. She slowly thrusted in and out, in and out. She was slow and steady, going the perfect pace for him.

He was mostly silent. But towards the end, he let it all out. She didn't give him any warning, she simply went deeper when she was reaching her climax. And she hit Eivarn's prostate. When she did, he let out a loud moan of absolute pleasure and creamed the bed. His climax made his ass clench, and it got tighter. She came inside him.

That night, they cuddled together in each other's arms. He temporarily forgot about his wife, he was more focused on the woman holding him.

-----------

A few days passed since her date. She was laying in the corner. She had just let Garek fuck Her, and he was rougher than normal. She was a bit sore, but honestly happy about it. Eivarn had never fucked like him. Eivarn was slow, too passionate. He wanted it to last and to be special, not just for fun like she wanted. But she'd never tell Garek all of that, of course. She didn't want to get his hopes up.

Then, Cladriel marched in and smirked at them. "Wake up! You two fucks will be moved to a larger room. Just to get you two more comfortable. It shouldn't take long since you don't have anything but your skin and those children."

The children were the one thing she hated, the one thing she regretted right now. But maybe she'd be able to get rid of them.

They got up and headed to the new room. Garek offered to carry his lover since she was sore, but she declined. She could manage a small limp. They passed by people, mostly servants and guards. A few nobles were there and eyed the pair curiously. Not many had seen a human before, and were likely surprised at how similar they looked to themselves. But they also liked watching Magnhild's ass jiggle as she passed, and Garek's cock swing from side to side as he approached.

They got to a free room and headed in. It was large, like all the others, but also plain. There was a window without a way to open it, a bed, and a small bathroom to the side with a bath and toilet. It was warm, a bit above room temperature. Perfect for building up a sweat while they fucked hard.

"I'll warn you, it gets hot in the summer and cold in the winter." Cladriel said as he closed the door, shutting them in. They heard it lock, meaning there was no escape now.

"Still no clothes." Magnhild sighed as she went to go sit on the bed. She then laid on it, laughing. "Fuck, it's so soft. We're lucky to have this." She smiled, then Garek got in next to her.

"We are. Now, maybe we should spend some time together. Maybe test the bed." He kissed her lips, but she turned away.

"No, not now. I just want to enjoy the fact that we're out of the dungeon and have an actual bed... maybe even a way to escape!" She laughed as her live got to work.

"We can't escape though. The glass is probably enchanted." He sighed.

"Damnit. Fuck, how can we escape now?" She groaned.

"We just have to wait." He told her.

"Fine. And we're going our separate ways after we escape. We'll never talk again, and I'll be back with my husband."

"Why him? You saw how aggressive he was. He'd hurt you."

"He's hurt me plenty of times. We used to spar a lot, practice for when we'd need to actually fight. He'd lose a lot." She laughed more. "I bet you'd lose to him though. He was weak, but knew how to fight. I doubt you do."

"Oh, I can show you how to fight. Tonight, your ass is mine!" And he pounced on her, grabbing her tits as they fought and laughed with each other.

-----------

Chapter 5: Death of the Traitors

A week passed. Every night, Kassandra would whisper ideas into Eivarn's brain. 'Duel him,' 'give them a visit,' 'pay a guard.' They each were to kill Garek and enslave his wife. Every night, she whispered ideas to take root in his mind, and he would tell himself he wouldn't do them. He'd tell himself how much she still loved him, despite her not telling him the night of the parade. He tried his best to resist the temptress's foul words. But he couldn't resist for long.

The two were getting dressed for bed. In other words, finding comfortable garments so that Kassandra would have a harder time fucking him. She kept up with her plan to end his suffering.

"Duel him. If he refuses, he'll be publicly shamed. If he accepts, I'll make sure you win no matter what. You'll take everything he owns, so your wife, and I'll take care of any debt he has. You can do what you want with her. Use her everyday, or simply forget her. Maybe you'd want revenge for her cheating on you."

"She isn't cheating. She's forced to do that."

"I'd say otherwise. I've seen their episodes. I've been shown what they do. She loves his cock, and might be starting to love him."

"No, she's... she's not. I know she'll leave him whenever she has the chance."

"Then why not make it faster? Duel him, I promise you'll win. Then you can be with that harlot of a wife, and she'll only be loyal to you. We'll rule this half of our kingdom together. I know you'd love that."

He was silent. He was entertaining the idea, weighing the consequences. If he won, he'd have killed Garek and gotten his wife back. If he lost, then who knows what could happen. If Garek simply refuses, he'll be punished even more. But then what would become of his wife?

He thought about it all night, and almost got no sleep. He ran simulations in his mind, seeing how he could win. He was smaller than Garek, but much faster. And he'd have whatever advantage the High Priestess gave him.

The bright yellow sun rose and birds outside started to chirp. He turned and kissed Kassandra's neck, and shaking her body to wake her up. "Hey, I've made a decision." He smiled.

Kassandra smiled widely. This was one of the first times he kissed her of his own free will. "A decision on what? And what's the time?" She sat up and yawned.

"About 6 in the morning. And I want to duel him. Prove humans are stronger than Osthyrians and get my wife back."

"Took you long enough to agree to it. I'll make sure you win. You'll get loads of training, and I'll get you better gear than him." She explained.

He sighed in relief. He'd have protection and better weapons to choose from, while Garek would have standard arena equipment. He loved that idea. But he had more steps to his plan than she anticipated. He had more than she thought.

After he won the battle and gotten his wife back, he'd kill the children. He didn't want to raise half-humans, he wanted children that were his own. Next, he'd wait until night. He'd slit Kassandra's throat. She served her purpose of getting him to that point, he felt. It was time to get rid of her.

Then he'd make his escape. He thought about making a rope from the blankets and climbing down the castle. That might work, and then they'd just have to find a beach. They'd find a ship and sail back home as the war's only survivors.

"Your training will start the day after tomorrow. What weapons do you use?" Kassandra asked.

"An axe and a shield. I'm good with them, but its been a while since I've used them." He explained.

"I see then. But today, let's pleasure each other more. But not with sex, your ass must still be sore. Maybe we can have a day out. Maybe we can be real lovers, have something more than what you'd ever had with your wife."

Eivarn blushed. "Oh, well... sure, Kassandra. We can go on a date today."

"That's what you call it, a date? I've had dates before, one of my least favorite foods." She laughed. Today would be perfect for her.

--------------

Two months passed. The battle between Eivarn and Garek was declared, and they spent the time training. Garek went on a few more dates with Magnhild, and they both thought Eivarn was doing this to get all three of them to escape. They were wrong.

One night, after two hours of fucking, Magnhild finally decided to cuddle up on Garek. They had sheets now, so it wasn't for warmth. Instead, she started to get feelings for him. He treated her in a way Eivarn never did.

The day before the match, Kassandra abs Garek Laos together. "Now, the house wants it to be fair. You both received the same time training, and will have armor and weapons that match your house... but neither of you have a house, so we gave you some of that berserker armor we took from one of your captains." He saw the armor earlier today. It was Captain Ragnar's, a good friend of his. He'd wear it proudly.

The armor itself was a mix of steel and bear skin. It had a long metal antlers on the hood. The hood was the head of the bear Ragnar killed when he was just sixteen. The bottom half was mostly metal, with some fur mixed in, while the top half was mostly fur with metal mixed in. It was perfect for him. It displayed his homeland perfectly.

He also had a round shield and a nice axe to use, which were his favorite weapons. The shield was steel, with a covering of wolf fur. The axe was all metal so it was harder to break.