A Warm Summer Night

Story Info
Father/Daughter complete their love for each other!
2.1k words
4.45
42.7k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seems as though it has been a lifetime since I had been intimate with anyone. My Wife Becky passed away suddenly many years ago and since then it has just been our lovely daughter Jennifer and myself. We are as close as two people can possibly be. We share everything together. We do everything together. She has grown up to be the light of my life.

Jennifer is her own person, not exactly like me, nor Becky, but rather just exactly like Jennifer and no one else. I have always enjoyed her independent streak, but I also enjoy her way of making me feel like I am the most important person in her life. When Jenny turned 16 we selected her first car, a used Ford Escape. She proved responsible enough to have her own car and took great pride in maintaining it. At 19 I promised her a brand new car so she selected a Subaru Outback; safe, reliable, and a perfect fit for her personality.

It has taken Jenny a long time to understand how beautiful she has become. She shed her little girl looks early and blossom into a young lady as pretty on the inside as she is on the outside. She has never chosen to dress in a manner that projected how sexy she could be if that was her desire. More demur is what I would call her style. Yes, the skinny jeans all the girls her age wear, but then she pairs that with a top that does not shout out, hey boys look at these boobs!

Jennifer is a confident young lady, but shy in a casual way about her body. Last summer was the first time she ever wanted a two-piece bathing suit. I went to help select it, she blushed the first time she came out of the dressing room, and I assured her she made the suit look wonderful. She only wore it that summer when we were together out sailing or maybe if she wanted to sunbath in our backyard. By the end of summer she became more comfortable with her Bikini.

For Jennifer's entire life I have always spent an hour each and every night reading her to sleep. This time has become our special hour together. Some nights we just talk to each other about growing up or whatever subject she wants to discuss. Some nights when I read she wants to hold my hand and close her eyes. She has also taken to wanting to cuddle up with me when I read or we are just chatting. Boys have never been a part of these conversations; I guess I am still waiting to deal with that when the time comes!

This summer has been like no other summer. I have found her to be less demure when I knock on the door and ask if she is ready. Instead of being in bed with the sheets pulled over her, she more than likely is still in her bathroom and walks to the bed after I have sat down on it. She has a look in her eyes that is different, and a walk that is different. She has on her cute night shorts as always, but her top is now a tank top exposing not only her shoulders and belly, but also it is obvious her c-cup breasts have been relieved from the burden of her bra.

As she falls sleep I have always given her a kiss on the forehead and quiet I love you as I leave. Her approach has been much different this summer. As she starts to fall asleep she comes to me with her lips and gently kisses my lips. Our kisses started out very real, but still more father/daughter in nature. As this summer has progressed so have our kisses. If I bring a book she simply sets it aside on the nightstand and we stare into each other's eyes. Not long after the stare starts, our lips find each other again.

Jenny is the perfect kisser. Her lips mold to mine, her breath is always fresh and the feel of her arms around my neck pulls me in deeper and deeper. Never in my life have I ever experienced kissing someone as much as I crave our kisses together. I love to hear her moan softly as she glides her tongue into my mouth and I return the favor.

Then Jenny says, "I love you Daddy."

But sometimes it comes out, "I love you Steven."

Last week the world changed, our lives changed. Jennifer being the strong independent lady she is had made up her mind it was time for us to be more than what we were to each other, so as I softly knocked on the door.

Jennifer whispered, "Please come in Daddy."

On this warm summer night, the only light in the room was the moonlight glimmering through the window. Jenny had slid under her soft cotton sheet with her head on the pillow. The light from the moon created shadows on the sheet covering her body. Everything was perfectly outlined; she was totally naked under the sheet.

As I walked to her bed and sat down to face her, she took the book from my hands. After Jennifer laid the book on the nightstand, she lifted her young body and pressed herself to my chest and we started to kiss. This was more than a passionate kiss we devoured each other.

Our arms wrapped around each other tightly and even through the cotton sheet I felt her incredible breasts pressed against my bare chest. My hands stroked her naked back. Jenny's skin was like velvet in my fingers. I could not stop gliding up and down her back as she drove her tongue deep into my wanting mouth. With all of our struggles the sheet finally fell to the bed and her young breasts were totally exposed.

She broke our kiss for a moment, leaned back, and stared deep into my eyes. Jennifer wanted me to see her perfect breasts and I could not help my desires as I slowly looked down. When my eyes found her breasts, I felt her fingers on my hand; she raised it up placing it on her right breast. I could hear and feel Jenny gasp and moan as she felt a man's hand on her for the first time.

I was gentle at first. But after that I could only do what came natural. My lips soon followed and Jennifer tensed up with excitement. The taste of her nipple in my mouth excited me beyond comparison. Her body began to tremble with pleasure she had never felt. Her moans became louder and less inhibited.

Jenny whispered, "I love you Daddy."

Her words overwhelmed both of us. I placed my lips on hers again and gave her the entire length of my tongue, which she accepted with delight. Soon I felt her tiny fingers on my hand again. She pulled my hand lower across her tight tummy and released me to do, as I desired. My hand kept sliding further until it fell between her legs. Jenny's body shook as my fingers caressed her swollen petals.

She closed her eyes and whispered, "Please, please, please, yes daddy!"

Without hesitation my free hand removed the sheet entirely from her delicate body exposing everything. Always the perfect young lady Jennifer has always wanted to have Spa days all to her. I now found out why as I stared at her smooth soft bare mound.

I kissed her toned tummy; I sucked on her hard nipples, my finger glided into her virgin flower. Jenny's body quivered and jolted about as our lips connected once again. At that same moment I felt her fingers slide down the only clothing I had on, my shorts. She slammed her tongue almost down my throat has her fingers wrapped around my thick hard shaft. My finger was now two as I entered her flower once again.

"More Daddy, please Steven I want all of you tonight." Was all she could utter.

Together we struggled to slide my shorts completely off and Jennifer could only sit up and stare at my rock hard cock for the first time. Our bodies immediately fell together naked back onto the bed. Our hands, legs, and fingers groped everything we could touch of each other. Our eyes kept meeting is a fixation of emotions. I wrapped my arms around her tender young body and rolled her on top. Jennifer straddled my torso; I could feel the warmth of her moist flower against my stomach. My hands struggled to caress every cell of her naked breasts.

At that moment Jenny slid lower down my body and rose slightly up. I felt her swollen moist petals across my hard throbbing cock. She grabbed me with both hands and started to stroke me. My hands fell to her thighs, the softness of which I had never felt before. Jenny raised her body up just enough so she could rub the head of my cock against the moist opening to her body. Her face was full of passion and desire as she pushed down slightly still holding my cock with her hands. We both watched as the head disappeared into her flower.

With that she placed her hands on my chest and continued to drive down gently then rise back up. Taking only what she could handle with each stroke. I caressed her thighs and patiently allowed her to fill herself as she felt she could. Her moans were no longer painful but full of pleasure when suddenly she just punched down as hard as she could.

"OH GOD DADDY!"

The entire length of my cock was driven completely into her wanting womb. I raised my body up to Jenny's. We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed deeply once again as her body totally adjusted to the thick hard daddy cock now deep in her womb.

"I love you Jennifer!" was all I could say.

Her voice was weak but confident and I kept hearing, "I love you Steven!"

We held each other close but just barely apart as she started to stroke up and down on my cock. She pushed me flat on the bed so I could watch everything! I could see her incredible fully blossomed breasts gently bouncing with each stroke. I watched my stiff cock being exposed and then disappearing into her no longer virgin body. I caressed her soft thighs, and groped her breasts.

Jenny brought her hands to her mouth trying to hold back the words she now wanted to speak. I whispered to relax and enjoy every moment we were sharing. I encouraged her to let go of her inhibitions. I wanted her to explode with the same pleasure I knew she was going to make me feel shortly. Jennifer dropped her hands and teased my chest, she tried to keep her mouth closed tight but finally her eyes closed and she just screamed.

"Fuck me Daddy!"

Her body started to aggressively stroke up and down.

"Steven I want to feel your warm seeds in my womb." Jenny had lost complete control by now! "Don't stop fucking me daddy!"

My body started to tighten; Jenny felt that and squeezed her flower tight around my cock. At that very moment we both let out primal screams of desire and pleasure as I completely exploded into her womb. The rush of seeds burst completely into her no longer virgin flower. Then again I burst and she held my hands tighter with each explosion. Her screams settled down to moans of delight has she begun to slow her stroke. I held her hair back behind her as she started to lay her nude breasts against my chest. I held her gently and softly caressed the soft skin of her back.

Jenny quietly whispered over and over, "Oh my god daddy!"

That was all I heard for the next several minutes. With my daddy cock still inside her, our hearts started to rest and we both fell asleep in that same position.

On that warm summer night the moonlight finally began to set as I awoke to Jennifer sound asleep on top of me. I gently eased her body to the bed and cuddled into her naked body. We both slept perfectly, deeply, without any movement.

When my eyes opened slowly several hours later I watched the morning sun rise out of the east through her window. Jenny's hair shined in the light. I kissed her cheek good morning.

She rolled over and with the look of the devil in her eyes she said.

"Steven -- I crave having your daddy cock in my body again."