All Comments on 'A Warm Summer Night'

by LovingFather69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gardening.

It could have been good but there was just too much gardening: seeds, flowers and petals. Also, the last line of the story is ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tender and gentle

The writer really shows us what a tender, loving relationship Jenny and Steven have. Their bond is much more than sexual attraction and that really comes through in the writing.

LovingFather69LovingFather69almost 4 years agoAuthor
To the last comment

Thank you for appreciating my writing! This was my first and you kindly spoke to what I wanted to write about. I’m deeply sorry I offended the other two readers. I will take their comments to heart and try to expand my abilities with future stories.

AliSFakinamingtonAliSFakinamingtonalmost 4 years ago
A fine start!

Five stars for your short and sweet story, I hope you'll write even more.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Being in 1st person I expected more of his thoughts. It may as well have been in 3rd person. You described the activity well, but nothing about the character's thoughts, emotion and feelings.

Being 1st person you cannot delve into the other person unless they say something, or you are just describing their actions.

Nice story, but you can do more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Exquisite

Fuck you anonymous. You criticize, but don’t have the balls to show who you are. There were a few writing mistakes, but the progression of their desire is wonderful. I enjoyed the gentle nature of the characters, and their passion for each other. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous