All Comments on 'A Warmer Bed'

by voreandmore20

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just dumb and weird

That was the weirdest dumbest story I have ever read.

addison_glassaddison_glassabout 12 years ago

Very unique and beautifully written. Gets right to the heart of infantilism.

midvalley9midvalley9about 12 years ago
uh wow

If Stanley Kubrick were still alive he'd be beating his meat to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
....

At a glance it's erotic but at it's core it's scarry shit, I'm gonna stay away from my mother indefinetly now, oh and I think I'm gonna have nightmares again, so...yeah, thanks for that, I mean honestly do you just sit around all day and think this stuff up or what?? ( quick somebody get me a Luger and some sleeping pills, the gun is so i can shoot my mother if she comes in the room before i die of OD) You'll not have me back, not on your life!!!!

voreandmore20voreandmore20about 12 years agoAuthor
Response to reviews

Yo! This is your new Literotica member/author, voreandmore20! Just wanted to be clear, I appreciated all the positive (and not to mention hilarious) feedback to those who had the decency in being known Literotica members. This review is to respond to those who are anonymous, and will probably toward those in the future who are going to review anonymously in the future.

@Anonymous1: You've answered thus either on one or two reasons. 1, you want to pick at something and make someone else's work feel inadequate because you like to judge people. 2, you have no life if you decided to read an entire story then just state your opinion thus.

If anyone doesn't LIKE the story, it'd be best if you don't follow this reviewer's example, and keep your comments to yourself. I can accept constructive criticism if applied appropriately, but this is just a childish way to put other people down.

@Anonymous2: Now....your review just disturbs me. Now while I can agree with you, that the underlying theme of this story was designed to be, in a sense, creepy its supposed to be a consensual and mutual erotic encounter in a incestuous manner. I can't take responsibility for the ridiculous and probably outrageous comment of how I "ruined your life" and if you go ahead and kill yourself over reading ONE story, you really shouldn't be coming here in the first place, now should you? And to answer your question, no, I don't spend all day thinking up weird erotic stories. I just happened to stumble upon an idea, began writing it out, and finished it within a few hours. And if you don't want to read anymore of my work, be my guest! I bet a lot of authors don't like hearing your stupidity being blared through the comment sections anyways.

NOTE: I will be posting descriptions of the content within my more "graphic" pieces, just so anyone who's not willing or doesn't have the appeal of certain erotica, then they can leave before any lasting damage is done to their minds, lol. I encourage those of you who do like the uncommon and the slightly bizarre fetishes, please send me requests through my E-mail address you can find on my profile. I can't guarantee I will write right away, I'll do my best to fulfill the requests as given. Keep reading! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

Is there a part two?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
can't stop reading over and over

I have alot of positive feedback to give you, I already sent some messages but I felt it was imparitive to leave a comment aswell

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
related to topic

Season 2 episode 6 of American Dad, at the very end when Steves girlfriend breaks up with him and his mom comes home.......that was the beginning of this story I swear

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please make a part 2

Please this made me sooo wet please make a part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

so original. doesn't waste time. transcends erotica into high art

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Daily life

Ever wonder how she will explain his disappearance? What will she tell friends and family? how will she explain being pregnant again when I can assume their is no longer a father? Why exactly would she do this in the first place? The details, as good as the story was, are a little vague.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

this was amazingly well written, I've read it so many times.

you just don't see many unbirthing stories(I may be looking in all the wrong places though) as well written and detailed like this. Although I will admit that it needs a little editing so that the sentences are connected... but that's the only thing I could fault you for.

keep up the amazing work (^・ω・^)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It was awesome, i wish this could happen in real life, well not with my mother, the thought of being in the womb again while concious would a sexaul desire of mine that is psychically impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Did Louis actually turn into a girl?

Did he make a complete transformation? (Except for His dick) or was it just his breasts and voice that developed and changed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

This was well written and lovely, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wish my mother would do this to me

i would love my mother or a loving lady to do that to me i also to be rebirthed later would be wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So is he going to be reborn?

Or digested? Or something else that wasn't clearly explained? There are different types of vore. Changing him into a girl with breasts that he starts to suck on seemed odd. This needed to be a little clearer to be a successful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous