A Warrior's Retirement

Story Info
Visiting beast country means getting the whole experience.
2k words
4.17
11k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not that kind of guy." Kevin said with a chuckle as the young and handsome dog eyed him up and down.

"Sure you're not. You're in our country, wearing what I can only assume outsiders think is feminine clothing, and you're in a bar where mostly warriors frequent." Lee had his hand against the wall next to Kevin's head. "I asked the bartender. He said you hadn't done anything for hours but have some of our finer and sweeter ale. Are you wondering what it tastes like when you mix it with a load of our seed?"

Kevin gulped, his hands shaking at the idea of the tall and well built dog putting his ale soaked tongue in his mouth. "I'm just traveling." He said with a stutter. His face was turning redder than he meant it to, and Lee put a firm paw to Kevin's slowly hardening cock.

Lee was scarred and dirty from battle, his body still rich with sweat in his fur. His dark grey fur was only broken by the thick lines of where he had taken a blade and lived. Kevin was now trembling as he waited for the beast to make his move and break the thin veil over his sexuality. "Well if you're traveling you need a place to stay, so grab your gear, and you can rest tonight at my house."

Kevin nodded, barely able to move his legs correctly as he hoped this would finally be the day he felt one of their thick knots spread him wider than he'd ever known. Lee looked at the bartender with a coy smile, knowing this wasn't even close to the first time he'd taken men too horny to stand out of the bar. Lee wasn't about to get caught again by the dog cleaning mugs with a wry smile, who had walked out of his bar one night to find Lee knotted and unable to pull out of a thin and dick drunk elven boy.

Walking Kevin out with one hand on his ass, he slapped a pile of coins onto the counter to cover however much the horny stranger had drank. Kevin was practically marched by Lee through the town with his cock pointing through his long and flowing skirt. When they arrived at Lee's house, Lee shut the door behind them, grabbed that skirt, and tore with a nasty snarl.

Kevin shook with a mixture of pure terror and hunger for the beast. He fell backwards onto the floor, looking up at the dog who showed his teeth in a growl. Emerging from its sheath was a heavy and deep red cock that dripped from the end of it's curved tip. "You think you're the first human man to wander into our village with hopes of being tamed?"

Lee grabbed at Kevin's shirt and ripped again, practically roaring as he threw the fabric into his fireplace. "On your knees human." Kevin was panting and shaking with his hands reaching up outstretched towards the thick cock that was in front of his face, but Lee only slapped them away. "Lick."

Kevin was gasping at the delicious and musky smell of the dog who put a firm paw to the back of his head, and even laying it on his face to feel the warmth made him shudder. The dog kind was known for their warriors, and this one looked down at Kevin like he had captured a truly useful servant. Panting more and more, Kevin let his drool dripping tongue roll out of his mouth and make contact with the precum that held itself in pearls on his tip.

The dogs cum was sweeter but drier, and left a thick musk in his mouth. Kevin started to feel his hesitation drip away the more it slid down his throat, and the pulsing cock was soon pushed to the back of his mouth, twitching and letting eager droplets fill his stomach. Kevin had traveled so long just to catch a glimpse of a dog man's thick knot, his jaw opening as wide as he could to welcome it inside.

Lee grunted and pushed the humans head further onto his shaft. "You wanted a taste, so you better take it all and lick the base. Go on, you can do better than that."

Kevin had his nose at his waist and breathed in, his eyes rolling as he tried his best to keep from gagging on his cock. He pulled back and took Lees cock in his hand, licking it up the side, and running his tongue over the hole that fed him the musky cum he was falling in love with. Lee put his hand under Kevin's jaw and pushed him to the fur covered balls that hung underneath, groaning as Kevin's tongue lathered them. "You done this before?" Lee looked down, curious if his bar hunting toy was still in the closet.

"Only practiced..." He said shamefully. Kevin had spent so much time with a toy in his throat or his ass, but nothing even close to the size of Lee.

"Get on your hands and knees, that might be the easiest way for a first time." Watching as Kevin did as he was told and raised his shaven ass into the air, Lee starting rubbing his wet cock up and down the crack of the younger man. "Gods what a sight, you're gonna have a hell of a first."

"Please go slow." Kevin begged, but out of the corner of his eye he saw Lee grab a jar from his shelf, and dip his fingers in. The dark honey like jelly coated his fingers thickly, soaking the fur. Kevin started turning to open his mouth but the two sticky fingers entered his ass firmly. Kevin moaned loudly and collapsed forward on the floor. Whatever the jelly was, it quickly put a warmth in his ass he never knew.

Lee put a healthy amount inside the mans ass before grabbing more and gripping his cock with it. He stroked so the magical lubricant covered him, and the effects took quickly. Lee's cock started fully and steadily leaking cum from its tip, and as it pressed to the opening of Kevin, his hole twitched excitedly.

Like a flower he bloomed and opened for the new cock, letting it slide an inch inside before he bucked and groaned for him to pause. "Its too thick!" He cried, his hips pushing back towards Lee.

"Well then I guess I'll just have to stop wont I?" Lee cooed, watching as the man started to almost sob as he pushed back more and more, refusing to give up without feeling such a heavy cock inside him. "Oh you can't even live with the thought of going without it." Kevin was panting like a bitch in heat as he got halfway down the shaft of Lee. "I thought you weren't that kind of guy?"

"Please! Please take me raw!" Kevin was scratching at the wooden floor with his face hot, and his knees trembling.

"Say it again human." Lee commanded, a sinister grin on his maw.

"Please breed me like I could carry your pups!" He pushed back more, smaller dick twitching and dripping the more his spot was pushed against by the huge dog.

"Are you so sure I cant?" Lee said, finishing the rest of the insertion and feeling the warmth of his newest conquest wrap around him tightly. "Maybe humans don't pass that story to each other out of fear they might enjoy it?" Lee growled in his ear, leaning down and gripping the man close. The warmth of Lee's fur was enticing Kevin, who rubbed back against him with a soft smile. His ass was too full to know any kind of worry.

"Then take me! Fill my stomach as much as you can. Please use me to your hearts content." Kevin wiggled to try and tempt Lee to begin roughly fucking him, and with a push or two he was able to get light thrusts in. Lee roared, his cock starting to pump furiously inside the man who could do nothing but scream and beg, his limbs flopping over like toys to the animal.

Lee took the liberty of putting his fingers in the mans hair, and pulling his head back to pose him more like a dog. "There you go." Hammering his ass, Kevin couldn't last even a minute with the throbbing cock ramming his spot again and again, and slowly leaving behind steadily building deposits of animal cum inside of him. Kevin's cock was grabbed by the other hand of Lee, and started to be pumped stiffly, overstimulated by the soft fur that covered his paws.

"I think you're going to break me!" Kevin said as his eyes started to struggle to stay open, his head cleared of any thoughts.

"Good boy, that's what it means to be taken by one of us. I'm sure its difficult to fight the scent we have. Give yourself over to it." Lee moved his hands to his mates hips to grip him tight as he got rougher and rougher. Kevin's screams of pleasure were loud enough that surely the whole village must have heard him by now, and his throat grew raw from how hard he called out. "Get ready, you might have to clench to keep my cum inside." Grabbing Kevin by the throat to make sure he wouldn't jerk or try to move away, Lee bit down into his shoulder, marking him like he would any mate. The smell alone of being drenched in his cum would keep others away, but the mark was a sign to any race that he was claimed.

Swelling as he slammed himself as hard as he could into Kevin, Lee's knot filled and engorged until it was almost three inches wide. Kevin couldn't speak, his ass too full to comprehend. He clenched despite being unable to feel if his ass could even do that anymore, and the sound alone of thick pumps made him turn red with embarrassment. Inside of Kevin was the near pint worth of cum that starting working its way inside him, as though he had cleaned out with it. Warmth from the pheromones made him relax around the knot, but none trickled out.

"Fucking hell little human." Lee relaxed his hand from Kevin's throat and raggedly panted.

"Holy shit!" Kevin cried out, his head bubbly from the ale, and his body swelling inside more and more from the thick knot.

"I'd pull out, but usually its better to wait with the smaller races." Lee wrapped his arms around the man and lifted him, rolling back so he was sitting up with Kevin in his lap. Kevin groaned deeply at the new angle, his cock still dripping slowly down the front of his body. "You might have my cum in you for the next couple days." Lee said apologetically.

"Oh gods yes." Kevin moaned, trying not you shift so the knot might go down at one point. "Thank you so much." Kevin whined, his voice filled with worship and admiration.

"Happy to help." Lee reached to for a small cabinet that rested by his door, straining to not pull him and Kevin too far as he opened it, and pulled a large bottle of wine out. "Here." He passed the bottle to Kevin and smiled as he drank, watching Kevin's cock slowly go softer. "It's my job after all." Lee added, taking the bottle back and putting it to his snout for a heavy gulp.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kevin asked, now looking around the house for the first time as he considered how long he might be stuck on the knot.

"I'm the town tour guide. When travelers like you come along, I'm supposed to show them around. So what do you say, you want to see the sights tomorrow?" Lee chuckled in his ear.

"Depends, are there any places we can sneak off to?" Kevin laughed. "Why were you in the warriors bar?"

"Little human, we breed where we please, and you've been given my mark, so I'll take you when I want. I wasn't always a tour guide, consider this my retirement." Lee growled, licking tenderly at the mark.

"When do we start?"